The Psychology of Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Alicia. Please!" I felt desperate. What I felt was a mix of excitement, anxiety, eagerness, but mostly horniness. "Please, I'm so horny, Alicia." She got up and pushed my knees back together angrily.

"You're horny, yet you didn't want to pleasure me?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. I just-"

"You just disobeyed me when I asked you to do something." I felt guilty for upsetting her, but I didn't want her to know it. I didn't want to admit that the more I was with her the more I saw how right she was before. I didn't want to fall prey to her supposed domination.

"I'm sorry, I really am. But you can't just order me around. You don't have control ov-"

She put her hands on my shoulders and leaned forwards, allowing herself to fall, planting her right knee where my thighs would've been had I not quickly separated them before she fell. She brought her other knee onto the couch as well, and adjusted herself so that her thigh was pressed firmly against my pussy and I shut up immediately.

"I don't have control over you?" She asked. I looked her in the eyes, completely unable to respond to her question. She stared back for what seemed like ages before she ordered-

"Grind."

I lifted my ass up and down, mashing my clit and labia against her leg. After a while I fell into a rhythm, smothering her thigh with my juices at a steadily increasing rate. I felt like a dam inside me was filling up, preparing to burst after a long wait.

Alicia grabbed my jaw squeezing my cheeks and forced me to look at her. I didn't stop grinding though, nothing could make me stop at this moment. I was aching for relief, and I kept on going faster and faster. I couldn't stop, I needed to cum and I wouldn't let anything stop me.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" she asked.

I nodded eagerly as if I wanted her to stop talking, bobbing my head up and down quickly so she could finish her question and allow me to climax.

"Do I have control over you?"

I nodded again, faster.

She pulled my chin back up again retracted her now-dripping thigh from my groin.

"No no, please! Let me cum! Please, I'm so close!" I whined to her. I needed release, my dam was so ready to break and I was desperate.

"When I speak to you, you will answer me. Do you hear me?" She asked like an angry school teacher.

I nodded and replied "Yes, yes. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. Please may I cum?" I sounded like someone trying to get out of a punishment; I felt like that too.

"If I let you cum, what do I get in return?"

I just stared at her. I needed to cum so bad that my hands started shaking and my breathing was unnaturally rapid. Absolutely no answer came to mind and I had no idea how to repay her. There has to be a way. She couldn't be so cruel as to bring me to the sharpest edge and pull away at the lest second.

"I don't know. I'm so sorry. But please, I'm begging you, please please let me cum, I'm desperate."

She smiled with pride and released her grip on my jaw, now only lifting it with one finger.

"How about this: If I let you cum, you submit to me. Does that seem fair to you? Hm?" I'm not entirely sure if in that moment I was actually able to understand anything that she said to me. My mind was so fogged by the current situation, and the only words I recognized were those promising me release. She was going to let me cum.

"Is that a good deal, sweetie?" She asked again. I nodded again, willingly looking like a simpleton.

"Yes, yes it's a good deal."

"So you'll submit to me?"

"Yes, I'll submit," I admitted aloud.

"And you will do anything I ask you to do?"

"Yes, yes anything."

"One last question, sweetie." In that moment, her gaze sharpened and her eyes, I noticed, were a sky-like blue. The reflection from the lights above looked like clouds in the calmest atmosphere that ever was. And she spoke. "Do you think you could dedicate your life to me?"

This time I understood every word of the question. She wanted me, and I needed her. There was no other choice for me. I stared back into the gentle sky and simply uttered:

"Yes."

"Good."

There was a second between my answer and her next action where I was sure of everything I had done and said. I was still sure afterwards, but oh, this moment was bliss before bliss.

She returned her leg to me and didn't immediately grind. I instead waited for her to give me permission to do so. I didn't want her to have any reason to take this away from me again. A few seconds went by and then she noticed.

"You may finish," She granted.

Even though I inevitably lost some of my momentum waiting for Alicia to return her leg to me, I was still rather close to finishing. It only took me about thirty seconds to begin panting, for which Alicia took great joy in my exhaustion, even remarking that I was a "Good girl" giving me a minuscule twinge of pride, and another thirty seconds for me to climax.

Whenever mistress retells the story, which she does when fondly reminiscing, she says her leg looked as though she had just gotten out of the bath. It was shiny enough to see one's own reflection, and so saturated that a few drops were able to cascade down her thigh. She then laughingly recalls how my orgasm was so intense, due to my eagerness to be with a woman for the first time, that I yelped so much as to concern Sonya who was upstairs sweeping the wooden floors, and shuddered for a whole minute before immediately falling into a deep sleep like that of kitten- peaceful and relaxed. She said she washed herself off and returned to find me in the same position she left me in, still asleep, and was only ale to wake me the next morning.

I actually don't remember that first orgasm, truth be told. However, it did bring me to mistress and for that I am grateful.