The Quarterback and the Tutor Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perihelion
perihelion
1,348 Followers

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," he gasped.

And then his entire body was quivering with his orgasm. He shot hot blasts of cum into my mouth and his hole clenched my fingers tighter with each ejaculation.

"Fuck me, Tom, fuck me hard. Make me yours," he begged.

I put lube in his ass and put my cock at his entrance, teasing his hole. He pushed himself against me, sucking my cock deep into him.

My muscles trembled and we moved as one. I pushed in and out of him slowly as his body shivered with passion. He wrapped his hairy legs around me and put his heels on my ass, pulling me deep into him.

His ass was hot inside and tight as I slid in and out of him. It was ecstasy to fuck him, to feel him squeeze my cock tight with his muscles. His cock was rock hard and throbbed every time I pulled out and slammed back into him.

He pulled my head to him and bit my neck, kissing it, marking me as his. I pulled my cock completely out of him and slammed it back into him, over and over.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," he begged.

My body tensed and my muscles hardened. My back arched and I made one final thrust deep into him. My cock jerked hard and began to shoot cum into him, so many shots I lost count. Lucas came again, his cum shooting all over us.

I collapsed onto him, my head on his shoulder. I gently nibbled on his earlobe with my lips.

"It's never been better than that. I love you more than ever, baby."

"Does that mean you forgive me?" he whispered.

"Don't make me spank you right here in this bed," I laughed softly.

"I like it when you spank me, Tom. One day you're going to have to really spank me. I'd like that," he moaned.

I kissed down him again, then lifted his legs. I kissed his ass and drank my cum from his asshole. His cock began to get erect again.

I kissed his lips, sharing the cum with him. We lay side by side, exhausted by the hot passion of our fuck. My heart was so full of love for him I thought it would explode. My dear, sweet Lucas, complex and passionate. He'd been so protective of me until we came to this house. Now I needed to protect him.

I held him in my arms as he fell asleep, his face on my chest, his arm around me. I watched him sleeping, realizing that he was much more than I'd realized, a multifaceted treasure. As he slept he looked so innocent and trusting, like a child sleeping in the peaceful knowledge that I was protecting him and that he was safe.

He stirred and yawned. Then he opened his sleepy dark brown eyes and smiled at me. He took my hand and kissed the palm.

"Hey, baby," he yawned. "I love you."

I tenderly brushed his hair off his forehead.

"I love you more."

"I love you most," he grinned.

He sucked my nipples.

"There's no milk in them" I teased.

"I get my nourishment further down."

His hand grasped my cock, hard again, wanting his touch.

"You have such a big cock," he whispered. "I'm jealous."

"Why? It belongs to you."

"I know," he grinned.

He kissed down my stomach and licked the slit. I grabbed his head.

"Sorry, baby. I've got to pee so bad I'm about to die. I'm gonna wet the bed if I don't go."

"Pee in my mouth," he giggled. "I'll drink your pee."

"You can't swallow fast enough," I laughed. "And I don't think your mother would appreciate my ruining the mattress."

I got out of the bed and raced to the bathroom.

"Wait. I'm coming with you."

We held each other's cocks as we peed in the toilet and then he licked his fingers.

"I can't believe you did that," I laughed.

"Why? I suck your dick after you've peed," he grinned.

"Don't get any ideas about wiping my ass, asshole."

"I would if you needed me to," he teased. "I lick your ass all the time. I think I could stand to wipe the shit off it."

"Get in the shower, Lucas Blake. This conversation has gone far enough, you pervert, TOO far."

He burst out laughing and I pulled him to me, squeezing his head against my chest.

"Okay, horn dog, I let you sleep late and we need to go face your family," I said. "James is probably here now."

We bathed each other and Lucas teased me, taunting me sexually, but we were done in a record five minutes.

When we walked into the bedroom he looked over at the clock and it was ten fifteen. I hadn't realized how late it was. He panicked but then he laughed, a strange bitter laugh that I'd never heard from him.

"Oh, my god, Tom, we fucked through breakfast. We've got to go down so I can spend some time with James."

"Once more into the flames I go."

"No, not this time. If there are any flames I'll go into them. My family is finished with hurting you, Tom. You just stay out it, do you hear me? You don't say anything."

I laughed, happy that his mood had changed for the better.

"I don't care what they say, Lucas. I've got you and that's all that matters."

"I hope I'm worth it. I promise I'll try not to disappoint you."

"I'm afraid I overdid it with your neck," I apologized.

He looked in the mirror.

"I don't care. I want them all to know I belong to you."

"And I belong to you, Lucas."

We dressed each other, teasing each other's bodies. He turned to me as he put his hand on the doorknob.

"I'm begging you, Tom. Please be nice and stay out of it if anything happens. I'll take care of it and David will be there."

We walked down the stairs and I heard voices from the living room. I took a deep breath and I heard him do the same. We walked into the living room together, hand in hand. They were all sitting there, his mother and father, David, Sally, and James. James walked over and hugged Lucas. He looked at his neck and smirked.

"I can see what you two have been up to this morning," James laughed. "No wonder you missed breakfast."

He turned to me and shook my hand.

"Tom, I'm James Blake, Lucas' big brother," he grinned. "One of them."

"I'm glad to meet you."

Merry looked at Lucas' neck and I could see fury in his eyes. Somehow I didn't think he was going to be nice to me. At least not on that particular day.

Suddenly I remembered what Lucas had said about them being different and I was struck with way this family looked, how clearly unlike they were. Sally and James were light like Merry, with blond hair, blue eyes, and fair skin, as if they were of Scandinavian heritage. They were not unattractive but you wouldn't give any of them a second look.

Ronnie was an incredibly beautiful woman, so beautiful that it would almost take your breath away. She had long dark brown hair, so dark it looked black and the same dark eyes, mesmerizing eyes. Her skin was as if she had a permanent dark tan, making her look exotic.

David and Lucas looked just like her, handsome masculine versions of their mother. Both of them were more than handsome, they were beautiful. Tall and muscular with the same dark brown hair and eyes as their mother. If there wasn't eight years separating them, they could've been twins.

I blushed at the disloyal thought that I wanted to see David naked, to fuck him, to take Lucas and him to bed together. I was sexually attracted to both of them.

Ronnie and Sally were as different as day and night. Ronnie was wearing a scarlet red dress with a matching dark scarlet lipstick. It was as if she sucked all the light from the room and it was focused on her. Her daughter Sally looked pale and washed out compared to her. I could only imagine what it must have been like for her to grow up in the shadow of this goddess.

"I'm so glad to see you two made up," Ronnie smiled enigmatically. "Arguments come and go in a relationship, what's most important is that you make up and put it all behind you. Everything better this morning?"

"Yeah, Mama," Lucas laughed. "Everything's much better."

"Tom," David said. "You're not used to us and the way we are. I'm afraid I upset you yesterday and I want to apologize again. You love my little brother and that's the most important thing. Just keep him happy like he is now and you'll keep me off your back."

Merry snorted. His mood was hostile.

"You look like a queer whore, Lucas, with those disgusting hickeys on your neck," Merry said viciously.

He looked at me, his fierce eyes striking fear in my heart.

"And YOU!" he spat out savagely. "You turned my son into a fucking faggot! I should kill you."

"Daddy, we're in love," Lucas said defiantly. "I don't understand you Daddy. All of you love Millie and she's a lesbian."

"Millie's my fucking niece, not my SON!" he screamed.

Merry stepped quickly across the room and slapped Lucas with the back of his hand, almost knocking him down. I saw the blood appear instantly on Lucas' lips.

"YOU FILTHY QUEERS!"

I'd had enough and I swung at Merry, determined to knock him on his ass.

"NO, TOM, NO!!" Lucas screamed. "HE'LL KILL YOU!!"

Lucas knocked me to the floor with a power I never dreamed he had and he attacked Merry. Then Merry had him in his grip and Lucas was on his knees in pain.

"I'm going to show both of you faggots what a real man is like!" Merry snarled.

He slapped Lucas again and Lucas said nothing, didn't make a sound, he didn't even struggle. Merry's eyes burned into mine with hatred as he held Lucas in his iron vise.

"Stop it, Daddy," David said coldly. "Let go of him!"

Suddenly the room reverberated with the blast of a gunshot and the huge vase on the mantle exploded into a thousand pieces. Merry looked at her, fear mixed with loathing in his eyes. I turned and Ronnie was holding a pistol in her hand. She had a proud chilling look in her eyes.

"What have I told you about hitting my son, Merry? Let him go now or the next bullet will go through your heart, you bastard."

Sally screamed and James caught her as she raced to her father.

David stepped in front of the gun, between Merry and Ronnie.

"I won't let you kill him, Mama. You're not going to prison for murdering him."

David took the pistol from his mother's hand and stayed between his parents. Suddenly Ronnie and Merry were screaming and cursing at each other.

Mildred appeared at the door. She didn't seem shocked at all.

"Did we have a gun cleaning accident again?" she asked dryly.

"It's all right, Mildred," Ronnie said coolly. "We're fine. Get lunch ready."

"Yes, ma'am."

Mildred calmly left the room as if nothing unusual had happened at all.

The front of Lucas' shirt was covered with his blood, his mouth was bleeding profusely, and his eyes told me to stay away from him. I stayed on the floor where he'd thrown me down, paralyzed in this crazed family fight.

"Lucas, take Tom and go to your room and stay there. Now," David ordered. "I'll be there in a few minutes."

Lucas didn't argue. He took my hand and pulled me up. We walked out of the room quickly. He didn't say anything, just walked up the stairs, expecting me to follow.

He closed the door to his bedroom after we entered and walked into his bathroom. He washed his mouth out with water and put a washcloth over his busted lip, applying pressure. I was stunned at his calmness. He'd been almost hysterical this morning and now it was as if none of it had happened.

"What the hell just happened, Lucas?"

I was almost in shock. Lucas pointed to his covered mouth and shook his head. There was a small couch and a chair in his bedroom. He motioned for me to sit on the couch and he sat in the chair. He glanced at me but wouldn't look at me directly.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened and David entered. He put the pistol on the dresser and walked over to Lucas.

"Let me see it," he said softly.

He took the washcloth from Lucas' and examined his mouth.

"You don't need stitches this time. You already know that lip injuries can bleed worse than the injury is."

He took the bloody washcloth and put a clean dry one over Lucas' mouth.

"Press it firmly, not too hard. It should stop bleeding in a few minutes."

Suddenly tears streamed down Lucas' cheeks and David hugged him. I sat on the couch, still in shock at the violence in this family.

"It's going to be okay, Lucas," David said gently to his brother. "Ssshhhh, I love you, little man."

He turned to me.

"Tom, pack your things, I'm going to take you to the airport. I've got a shift at the hospital tonight anyway."

"Without Lucas?"

"No, you misunderstood. Lucas is going too."

He looked at Lucas.

"Lucas, can you make sure he packs everything for you?"

He'd stopped crying. He nodded his head and stood, pointing me to the suitcases.

"What the hell just happened here, David?"

"Tom, please. For Lucas' sake, if you love him just let it go and never talk about it to anyone outside this house. It's a family matter and I'll talk to you about it on the way to the airport."

Suddenly I understood Lucas much better. The longer I'd lived with him the more I'd sensed that there was much more to him than the strong silent type he let everyone see. Lucas had a complex emotional side to him that I knew absolutely nothing about.

David took the pistol and left. I packed as Lucas pointed out things that needed to be put in the suitcases, things I might have forgotten without him. About ten minutes later he walked into the bathroom and examined his lip. He threw the two bloody washcloths into the trash basket. He got a fresh one but didn't put it to his mouth.

"I think it's stopped bleeding," he said softly. "I just need to be careful not to open it up again."

His lips were swollen.

"Lucas, what's going on? Is this the kind of childhood you had?"

"Tom, can we just let it go for now? Please be calm when we go to leave. Daddy probably won't be there but if he is don't talk to him, don't even look in his eyes. Mama will be there so he'll leave us alone."

Lucas had not wanted me to here. Then he'd warned me before I got to the house not to get involved, to just keep my mouth shut, and at last I knew why. The place was a hotbed of fiery emotions. I didn't know how the others were going to act when we went downstairs but somehow I knew that Ronnie would be as cool as an Arctic breeze.

Lucas removed his bloody clothes and took a quick shower. David came in as Lucas was drying off and neither of them seemed embarrassed by his nudity.

"My twin," David smiled. "We're just alike, aren't we?"

"Except I've got a bigger dick," Lucas teased.

"In your dreams, little man," David laughed.

David helped Lucas dry his back, humming 'God Bless America'. I thought was I going to be sick and vomit at this total insanity.

Lucas had a fresh change of clothes on the bed that hadn't been packed and he dressed quickly.

"Are you two ready to go?" David asked.

"Yeah," Lucas replied. "Is Mama okay?"

"Yeah, she's her usual unconcerned self, like she doesn't give a shit. James and Daddy left in his car."

"Sally?"

"She's with Mama. She's cooled down now and is like she always is, just like Mama, totally unconcerned."

"And Mildred?"

"She's got lunch ready. I had her make you a chicken salad sandwich. It'll be cold and that's best. Something hot might make your lips bleed again."

"It's okay. Mildred makes the best chicken salad in the world."

"Yeah, she does," David grinned. "She's made me some for supper tonight and I'm taking them in a cooler to the hospital tonight."

I was amazed how composed the two of them were. When we walked downstairs for lunch Ronnie and Sally were just as David had said, cool, calm, talking about going dress shopping. Mildred was the same way, laughing as she served us. It was as if it was a normal Sunday lunch and I sat there, quiet, in total shell shock.

I couldn't imagine what it must be like to live like this family lived. As we sat at the table eating I was again struck by the remarkable similarity in the appearance of Ronnie, David, and Lucas. I watched them in silence as they interacted, dumbfounded by their unbelievable beauty and their almost chilling laughter in the face of what had just occurred.

I looked closely at Sally, now more aware than ever that she didn't even resemble her mother. The blond hair, the blue eyes, she was a female version of her father. She talked on and on about new dresses, a hair appointment, nothing of any consequence, and we all just listened. She behaved like just another spoiled rich girl, concerned only about herself.

The Sunday meal ended and it was time to leave. Our suitcases were by the door.

Ronnie was charming as we left.

"Tom, you really must come again with my son. We're normally a very peaceful family," she laughed. "Nothing to be afraid of."

"I appreciate your hospitality, Mrs. Blake," I said politely.

"Ronnie, remember," she smiled. "No one calls me Mrs. Blake. That's Merry's mother. Not me."

"Yes, you really need to visit again, Tom," Sally echoed her mother. "You need to see us at our best. I'm afraid you and Lucas gave us something of a shock with your news."

"I'll say," David grinned. "Well, we need to get out of here, Mama. You know how Atlanta traffic is, particularly around the airport."

Mildred appeared in the foyer to say goodbye. Lucas and David kissed their mother and sister on the cheeks and then we went to the car. Nothing was said for the first ten minutes or so and I could tell neither Lucas nor David wanted to talk. I sat in the back seat and looked at the scenery such as it was until we hit the interstate. Then David spoke.

"Tom, I guess you're wondering about our family and I'm going to tell you this in confidence since you're marrying Lucas. You're still going to marry him, right? We haven't scared you off, have we?" he laughed.

Lucas turned and looked at me from the front seat, a frightened look in his eyes. I reached up and touched his face gently.

"I love him and a family squabble can't change that."

Lucas looked relieved and I felt sick in the pit of my stomach that he was worried that I would leave him.

"Did you notice the difference in the physical characteristics in our family, Tom? Me, Lucas and Mama? Daddy, Sally, and James?"

He looked at me in the rear view mirror and I nodded.

"I'll try to make a long story short. Mama's a Van Buren from Boston. She has a half-sister named Constance, same father, different mother, and Constance is Millie's mother. Mama's mother, our grandmother, is a Roma from Hungary. You know, a Gypsy. That's why our coloring is different. The Van Buren family is Dutch and their coloring is light like Daddy's but Mama took after Grandmother. Lucas and I took after Mama and our real father. "

"Gypsies? Your real father?"

Lucas said nothing and David continued.

"Our real father was Mama's on again off again lover, a man named Bela Kadar, another Gypsy from Hungary that Grandmother had introduced Mama to. Mama got pregnant by him, then broke up with him. She married Merry Blake right after that with him not knowing she was pregnant with me."

David and Lucas laughed softly, knowingly.

"Merry's always been Daddy to us. Mama and Merry had James and then later on a visit to Boston to see our grandparents she saw her old lover Bela and got pregnant by him again. That was Lucas, born four years after James, eight years after me. Then four years later, Sally was born, Merry's daughter."

I sighed and they laughed.

"A tangled web, right?" Lucas snickered.

"Do you and Lucas know your real father?"

"No, he was killed in knife fight two years after Lucas was born so we never knew him. Over a woman," David laughed.

"I take it that Merry found out that you and Lucas are not his children?"

"Oh yeah," David laughed. "He found out all right, right after Sally was born. While he was in the family doctor's office the nurse said something to Daddy about me and Lucas being adopted. The stupid woman had noticed that Lucas and I have a blood type that totally excludes Daddy as being our natural father. A total cluster fuck screw up."

perihelion
perihelion
1,348 Followers