The Quarterback and the Tutor Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perihelion
perihelion
1,350 Followers

"Look at me, Lucas."

His brown eyes looked into mine, a look I didn't understand. I was more afraid than ever before, terrified. I kept hearing his comment about doing away with himself in my head.

"I'm never going to whip you again, do you hear me? Never. I only did it because you wanted me to. I can't do it again."

"Not even a little bit?" he teased. "I kinda like Tom the sadist. And I might be bad again."

"You're sick," I laughed. "I guess I just don't have it in me. A little spanking, a little playing but that's it. I'm afraid I'm a wimp, baby."

"You didn't seem like it with that belt."

"Stop joking. I don't even like it as a joke."

"Sorr..."

"Do you want me to slap your ass again?"

We both laughed. Lucas untied the terrycloth belt to my robe and exposed my chest. He kissed it and licked my nipples.

"What'd I tell you, you sex maniac? The pizzas are on the way. He'll be here any minute."

"So? Then you can put your robe back on and go to the door, stud. I want to suck your cock."

He sucked my cock into his lips and I moaned. He stripped us of our robes and then knelt between my legs sucking me. His nose was buried in my pubic bush and the heat of his breath tantalized me even more.

Then he stopped sucking me and pushed my legs up, exposing my asshole on the edge of the couch. He attacked it with his tongue, licking and probing, kissing and sucking. My body was trembling and I needed to cum.

I looked down at his sexy muscled body kneeling, his ass in the air, and I could feel the semen churning within my groin.

"I'm cumming, baby!" I moaned.

His lips moved from my ass to my cock. He pushed his finger into my ass and fucked me with it as he sucked me. My muscles collapsed as I shot off in his mouth and my cock ached from so much sex.

The doorbell rang.

"Oh hell, he's already late and he shows up while I'm cumming," I laughed. "Where's my robe?"

"Stand behind the door," he giggled. "Just let him see you from the waist up."

"Or I could just stand there naked and let him see everything."

He slapped my leg playfully.

"You'll do no such thing, Tom Braddock. No one looks at you naked but me."

"I guess I can't go in locker rooms or the gym showers anymore."

"I think I can make an exception just for that. Anyway those guys don't care about your cock."

"Oh, there're a few of them that do. I catch 'em looking. Some of 'em would really like to suck me off. I can see it in their eyes."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah, you bet. I'm the only athlete that's openly gay but there're others here who are in the closet. I've had guys come on to me before, I've just always turned them down."

The doorbell rang again as I finally located our robes behind a chair where Lucas had thrown them in his wild lust but I couldn't find the belts.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I yelled. "I just had to find my money!"

The delivery guy was a skinny guy who had delivered pizza to us before. I was pretty sure he was gay.

"Man, I was beginning to wonder what had happened to you," I sighed dramatically, teasing.

"We're sorry, sir. One of our ovens broke down and we're running behind. You're a really good customer and the pizzas are half price because it took so long. And you don't need to worry about a tip."

"Nonsense, dude. You guys can't help it that the oven broke down and I wouldn't want the pizzas at all if I couldn't tip you."

Suddenly I realized my robe had opened and the delivery boy was staring at my soft cock. He wet his lips, obviously wanting it. I cleared my throat and he looked into my eyes, blushing.

"I'm sorry, sir," he whispered.

I grinned and pulled my robe shut.

"That's okay. I couldn't find the damn belt. Now you've seen Tom Braddock's cock."

"Yeah, it's a nice one. You wanna blow job?" he swallowed nervously.

"Maybe next time," I laughed.

I paid him the full price for the pizzas and a twenty five percent tip.

"Tell you what, buddy. Why don't you tell your boss I paid half price and you keep the rest plus your tip?"

The grin on the kid's face said that was exactly what he intended to do.

When I closed the door a naked Lucas was standing behind it. He was furious and slapped the pizza boxes to the floor.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you?" he said angrily.

"WHAT?"

"Don't give me that! You know goddamn good and well what," he screamed. "Showing your huge cock to the pizza guy! Oh, and he can suck it the next time he comes."

Lucas was in a rage.

"It was just an accident that my robe opened and I was just joking with him."

"How many other pizza delivery boys have sucked your cock, Tom?"

"None since I met you," I laughed.

"You bastard. If I catch you with another man I'll tear him apart."

"Calm down, there's only you, baby. You know that."

'DO I?" he screamed. "Tom Braddock, I put up with you fucking Sandy and now PIZZA BOYS?"

"I did NOT fuck Sandy after we got together. I told you that. I stopped fucking her a month before we fucked."

"But I'll bet you ate her pussy, didn't you? I know you, Tom Braddock. You're like a dog in heat, you can't resist oral sex. Every time she spread her snatch you lapped it up, didn't you?" he yelled.

"Calm down, baby, I've never cheated on you, I swear it."

"And what was that shit that the pizza guy maybe can suck your cock the NEXT time? Is that your USUAL mother fucking tip? Letting them suck Tom Braddock's cock?"

"Lucas..."

"FUCK YOU. I seem to remember a football quarterback having a total tantrum over me joining the swim team. You didn't want anybody ogling my body in the fucking POOL!"

"STOP IT, LUCAS! SHUT THE FUCK UP! I've never cheated on you and NO, I never ate Sandy's pussy after September. I FUCKING HATED HER!"

I was screaming as loud as him.

"MOTHER FUCKING PIZZA BOYS, TOM!! AND HE WAS AS UGLY AS SHIT! I GUESS YOU DON'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS WHO SUCKS YOUR COCK, MR. ALMIGHTY FUCKING STUD QUARTERBACK!"

I'd never seen Lucas so angry. He'd been almost hysterical with fear of his father this weekend and now he'd gone from fear to a raging lion. The look in his eyes was pure fury, aimed at me.

He moved too close to me and I grabbed him in my arms. I pushed him to the floor, knowing with his karate he could easily hurt me but he didn't. He let me push him face down while he cursed me.

I spread his cheeks and forced my cock in his asshole. It was still slick with cum from fucking him earlier. I figure there was nothing left in me but an erection. I fucked him hard and he quieted down, moaning.

"Fuck me, Tom, fuck me. Please fuck me," he begged. "Love me, make love to me."

I lay on his back and bit his neck hard, leaving teeth marks. I put my mouth at his ear and licked it.

"I was stupid, Lucas. I'm always fucking stupid. I love you, you idiot, and I'll never cheat on you. I was teasing that guy."

"You fucking cockteaser," he hissed. "That's what you do. You cock tease."

"Only you, baby, only you. I love you."

"Pizza boys, you goddamn son of bitch!"

I pounded into his ass over and over again with everything in me.

"This cock is for you," I whispered in his ear. "Nobody gets this cock in his ass but you."

"But pizza boys can suck it," he moaned.

"Stop it, Lucas. Please. It'll never happen again. I swear it."

"PIZZA BOYS! MOTHERFUCKINNNN..."

I put my hand over his mouth so he couldn't talk.

"Did you hear me tell you to shut up?"

I continued to fuck him and I felt him have his orgasm, ejaculating onto the floor underneath us. I soon followed him, shooting my load in his ass, my balls aching from so cumming so much that evening.

I lay on him, my cock in his hot hole, until we'd calmed down. I rolled off him and turned him over, kissing his face.

"I love only you, Lucas."

"God, I love you, Tom. Don't ever cheat on..."

I put my hand on his mouth again.

"Don't fucking say it again, Lucas."

We lay next to each, wet from lying in his cum. I looked into his eyes and watched as they turned to love. We were exhausted. The puppies came over, licking us until we laughed. Finally we sat up, holding hands.

"How 'bout we eat these pizzas before Angel and Aramis figure out how to get in the boxes?" I laughed.

"I don't want any goddamn pizza."

"Please? For me?"

"I'm mad at you, Tom. How could you?"

I grinned and kissed his lips. He grabbed my balls and squeezed hard. I winced from the excruciating pain.

"You bastard, quit showing my cock to pizza boys."

"Your cock?"

"Yeah, my cock. It's my property."

"I'll remember that the next time I'm in the locker room or the gym shower."

"You do that, stud."

Lucas got Cokes and plates and when he returned to the living room he put on his robe and sat beside me, not as angry but not happy. My man was jealous of me and I loved it. I was jealous of him too and he'd called me out on the swim team incident. I'd never make the pizza boy mistake again.

As we watched television in silence I'd glance over at Lucas, laughing at the program, eating his pizza, and feeding bites to the puppies. I thought of the fiery relationship of Ronnie and Merry, of her with the pistol, both of them jealous and possessive. I thought about all of the tales about hot Gypsy blood, their passionate nature, and my Lucas was three quarters Gypsy.

We finished eating and he pulled his legs up on the couch under him. His fantastic legs, those beautiful feet of his, I was awe-struck by his incredible beauty. Pizza boy screw up or not, I couldn't help but think about his brother David. Was he as magnificent as Lucas when was naked?

Lucas shifted and stretched his legs down toward me, petting the puppies as they reached up from the floor but couldn't get on the couch. I pulled his foot to me and kissed it tenderly, sucking his toes.

"I love this beautiful sexy foot," I said softly.

I kissed his leg and stroked the hair on it.

"And I love this beautiful sexy leg, this hairy leg."

I looked in his eyes.

"And I love you, Lucas, only you."

I ran my hand up his thigh.

"I was stupid, Lucas, just like your sister said, a stupid jock. It was an accident, the robe, and I was joking with the pizza guy. But it was stupid and I'm sorry."

He stared into my eyes with no emotion.

"What would you have done if it had been me, Tom? What if I show my dick to the next guy that delivers a pizza? I'm going to do it, you know."

"Don't, Lucas, please. NO."

"You won't like that, will you?"

"Please don't, Lucas. I couldn't bear it, it'd be like cheating on me."

"Really? Now do you know how I feel?"

"I'm sorry, Lucas, I told you it was an accident. Get the belt and whip me. Whip me as hard as you want, for as long as you want."

He smiled at me.

"No, I won't. I want you to feel fucking guilty."

I laughed softly.

"You're a mean bastard, aren't you? But I love you anyway."

He didn't say anything.

"Baby, I don't want you to stay mad at me. Lucas, are you going to sleep with me tonight?"

"We said we would, mad or not, didn't we?"

He pulled his leg away from me and sat up.

"I love you, Lucas. I don't want this, this fight. Let's stop this."

He moved over and kissed my lips lightly.

"I love you, Tom. Don't forget this. You're not the only one who's jealous."

I grinned at him.

"It's okay that we're jealous, I guess, but I'll never give you reason to be jealous, Lucas. I'd never cheat on you."

"Just remember, if I ever catch you with another guy I'll tear him to pieces right in front of you."

"You never will."

We looked at each other for a long time and then he smiled.

"I need to go take the puppies out."

"I'll do it, baby."

"No, you stay here, I'll do it. I'll be right back."

"I'll go with you."

"Afraid a boogeyman will get me, Tom? I can defend myself better than you can."

I put my hand in his.

"I want to be with you, baby. All the time."

We put the leashes on the puppies and took them outside. I held his hand while the puppies looked around and sniffed everything. Finally they finished their business and we took them inside again. We sat on the couch with the puppies between us.

"Tell me about your parrot, Lucas."

"The parrot?"

"Yeah, your mother was telling me about it, said he was at the vet getting a checkup and his wings clipped."

He laughed.

"With everything going on I forgot to tell you about Bradley."

"Bradley?"

"I know," he grinned. "I named him when I was a kid. African Greys can live to be around eighty years old and Bradley's around fifteen years old. If you ever go back to visit be sure you don't put your finger in his cage unless you want to lose it. And don't dare let him out of the cage or he'll bite the shit out of you because he doesn't like strangers."

"What is it with your family?" I laughed. "Is there something in the water? Even the goddamn bird's a bastard."

"You should hear him. We have to be careful what we say around him because you never know when he's going to repeat it. Daddy's always saying Father Rick, the priest at the Episcopal Church, is an asshole and one Sunday he came over for lunch. Bradley yelled out 'Father Rick's an asshole' in Daddy's voice," he laughed. "Bradley's a real troublemaker sometimes."

"Tell me you don't have a dog. You probably have a Doberman pinscher or a pit bull, right? He'll attack me and kill me if someone's not around?"

He snickered. "Remember? I told you we've always had Labrador retrievers. The last one, Scottie, died of old age and Mama just didn't have the heart to replace him. We had him for twelve years. And no, Scottie was the sweetest dog that ever lived."

"He must have felt out of place in YOUR family."

"He used to go berserk when Daddy started yelling. He loved Mama and was really her dog. If Daddy started screaming Scottie thought he was attacking Mama."

We both laughed, me at the idea of Merry being attacked by a dog.

"That must have been interesting, the defensive tackle versus the family Labrador."

"Oh it was. Mama used to say 'Merry, Scottie's going to bite you if you don't shut up' and Daddy would always settle down. Scottie adored Mama."

"You might think I'm crazy but one day I'd really like to go back down to visit your family again, Lucas."

"You're right," he shuddered. "You're fucking crazy."

"This time would be better."

"Are you out of your fucking mind??!! Didn't you fucking hear Daddy threaten to kill you for turning me into a homosexual?"

"So much for cousin Millie making them accepting of homosexuals."

"Yeah, you heard Daddy. Millie's his niece, not his son. The old double standard. I've really upset him this time."

"I just don't understand how you put up with the man, Lucas, or how you can tolerate any of the shit that goes on in your family. For a second there I thought I was going to be a witness to your mother murdering your father."

"She'd never do that. She just shoots at him sometimes when he gets out of hand."

"Like I said," my eyes spinning.

"And you really want to go back there and visit again?" Lucas laughed.

"Merry's a psycho but what's with your Mama and that gun?"

"She shot him once," Lucas giggled. "In the arm. Oh, he was okay and he told the ER doctor he'd been cleaning his pistol."

"And the doc bought that?"

"I told you, nobody messes with Mama and her money. She can hire a string of attorneys that could probably get OJ out of prison."

"Be honest with me, Lucas. Does Merry love you at all? Did he ever? Does he love ANY of his kids?"

"In his own way, I guess. It's like David said. I'm the only one that's a thorn to him and that's usually only when he's drunk. Very few people know what David told you, Tom. To most of the world I'm Merry Braddock's son. I don't think he could stand it if everyone knew Mama had cheated on him."

"Which leaves you paying the price your whole damn life," I snorted.

"It's funny. Daddy can be hell to deal with but I doubt there are many fathers who are as defensive of their kids as he is. He put each of us in karate when we were four and he'd always help us practice. Daddy's got a sixth degree black belt."

"Have you ever thought about the fact that while other kids were learning how to play baseball and the piano the kids in your family were learning how to kick ass?'

He laughed.

"Hey, I learned how to play baseball. I can, or could, play almost any sport before I got hurt. And I learned piano and guitar."

"You can play the piano? AND the guitar?"

"I'm not going to win any awards but yeah. I play the piano better than the guitar which isn't saying much. I took piano for ten years and was never able to play well enough to satisfy Mama and Daddy. My teacher was happy but they weren't."

"FUCK their opinion. Don't you see you could play like Chopin himself and your parents would still think you're not good enough, Lucas? Fuck them. I can't imagine that asshole Merry Blake playing the piano so who's he to fucking criticize?"

"He can't play," Lucas sighed. "But Mama can and she's good. She's actually played at Carnegie Hall. She just gave it up when she married Daddy."

"And she can't be pleased. It figures."

"It's just that it's been that way all of my life, never good enough for them, Tom. I've never gotten less than an A in anything, they wouldn't have tolerated it. It's why I love math. No matter what anyone thinks of you if you've got the numbers right they can't touch you."

"God, Lucas, your childhood was fucking pathetic, man. It's a wonder you're fucking sane at all."

"But I am. Since you mentioned it, Tom, do you play the piano?"

"Mom made me take it for eight years. She insisted that we all learn how to play. Mom's like a frustrated concert pianist and she thought we all were budding child prodigies," I laughed. "I'm actually pretty good at it but the rest of the kids were awful. Susan was so bad that Mom let her stop after two years, said she was hopeless."

"That's what happened with James. Of course he did it deliberately because he hated piano but he hated the piano teacher even more."

"Did you do recitals?"

"Twice a year. My last recital pieces were Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata and Chopin's Fantaisie Impromptu."

"Can't play too well? Man, if those were your last recital pieces you can play like a virtuoso. I never even TRIED Fantaisie Impromptu because it's too damn hard. I tried to learn Moonlight Sonata and the first movement's a piece of cake, the second movement isn't too bad, but the third movement will send you into a psych ward. I threatened to quit if my teacher didn't let me learn something else. My last recital piece was Malaguena by Lecuona."

"Oh, Tom, you gave up on the Moonlight Sonata too quickly. I learned Malaguena because David taught it to me. I really liked it because he played it a lot and I can tell you now, if you can play Malaguena you sure as hell can learn the third movement of the Moonlight Sonata. I think Malaguena's even harder."

"I guess it's because I like Malaguena and I fucking hate the Moonlight Sonata."

He took a napkin and wiped my chin, then kissed my lips.

"We've got so much in common, Lucas. It's almost freaky. We need to get us a piano."

I pushed his soft hair off his forehead and kissed it.

"Yeah, we do. It's like we're made for each other."

"I hate to say it, Lucas, even think it, but you know we didn't really begin to learn about each other until that visit to your parents. I guess it took that nuthouse to make us start to appreciate each other."

"If you say so, my dear," he grunted. "As for me, I wish we'd never gone."

"Lucas, I'm not sorry we did. I think I know more about you now than you would've ever shared with me otherwise. I don't think I want my family to meet yours and sure as hell not to go to Redington Beach with them. Mom would need to be hospitalized if your mother pulled out a pistol."

perihelion
perihelion
1,350 Followers