The Queen Inmate's Pet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna take out your gag, Pretty Boy, and if you squeal or shout or make any sound, I'm gonna paint the walls of this cell with your blood! Got it, human?"

Eric was fuming with anger behind his gag, but he kept that anger in check. He would not die in some cell, half naked before a gang of depraved criminals. He would not leave his wife in such an undignified manner. He reluctantly nodded his head to the feline female.

Raine took two of her claws and dipped them into his mouth, yanking out the cloth that was gagging him, and Eric took the time to breathe freely. Before he could object, Shaala was on him next. She shoved a pill of some kind into his mouth and down his throat, cocking his head back and pinching his nose to force him to swallow it. She then took out a canteen of water and pressed it to his lips, forcing him to drink.

Eric coughed, feeling the water go down the wrong pipe. Regaining his breathing he looked at Tevros frantically. "What was that pill?! What did you fucking give me?!"

Tevros crossed her arms and smirked at him. "I take it that since you're a human, you've never experienced the bliss of Hesh before. Well, Pretty Boy, be prepared to have your world opened up like it has never been before. The effects should kick in pretty quickly, so we'll just sit back and chat for a few minutes before they do."

Eric began to panic, realizing that he'd just swallowed a dose of an illegal black market drug. What effect would it have on him?! What would Warden Hecula do to him if the security scanners found this in his system?!

Eric turned back to Tevros. "What the fuck do you want with me?"

Tevros tapped a talon to her mouth and hummed. "Well, me and the girls are here for class."

Eric shook his head, already feeling his vision becoming hypersensitive. "C- class?" he repeated her words.

"Yup," Tevros replied. "We're here for Anatomy 101. Or wait, maybe it was Xenobiology 101? I forget."

Raine spat on the ground. "Naw bitch, I'm here for Sex Education!" She and the other inmates erupted into a chorus of laughs at that, except for Tevros.

She shook her head and rolled her eyes, looking back at Eric. "Do not mind my furry colleague, Mr. Dormer. She has no tact, no understanding of social conduct. She spent years killing males across the galaxy and taking their penises and testicles as trophies, after all." When Eric blinked at her with his mouth agape, Tevros continued. "Ah, you know how Kithar are, right? Tribal honor and all that? They like collecting their trophies. Raine here just has a preference."

Raine unclenched her furry hand, showing off her sharp claws. "Speaking of which, can I take his after we're done? Pretty please, Tevros!"

Tevros shook her head, declining. "No castration, Raine. What good is a toy if you go breaking it?"

The Queen Bitch shook her head and looked back at Eric. "Anyway, I'm going to tell you why you're here, Mr. Human Hunk Boy. The inmates in this place have been talking about you for weeks. Sure, we've had the occasional male guard in the past, but never a human. Most of us in here have never even met a human, seeing as they're still new around this sector. Hell, most of us haven't been able to get a good look at you for more than a couple minutes. You walk around, strutting your stuff on patrol, and you've got a prison full of females who want to get to know you. Now that doesn't seem right to me," Tevros babbled. "I extend you a friendly invitation via my associate, Shaala, here in the mess hall, and you turned me down flat." She made a series of tsk sounds. "Very rude, Mr. Dormer. Very rude."

Eric struggled to follow everything that she was saying. His vision became jumbled and everything seemed much brighter all of a sudden.

"Now," Tevros said, continuing. "As you can see, the girls and I have already taken off most of your clothes, so at least some of our curiosity is sated. You were unconscious for it, but we all got a good feel for your smooth skin and those solid, chiseled abs and arms of yours."

She licked her lips. "I don't know if you are the exception or the norm to other human males, Mr. Dormer but, well, let's just say that if you went the rest of your patrol rounds just like this, and without that ugly uniform on from now on, I think you'd make a lot of the inmates in here very happy. Like our own personal male model, right?" Tevros said before whistling.

Try as he might to distance himself from this entire ordeal, the sultry talk from Tevros and the Hesh flowing through his veins was having an entirely new effect on Eric. Not only was he light-headed and his senses heightened, but he was being overcome with a state of intense arousal. His underwear felt tight, and blood began to flow to his cock like a water balloon. Eric had always been proud of his endowment, seeing that he was considerably above average as far as human men went, but even now he felt as if he'd gained another inch or so out of nowhere. He also felt as hard as steel, like he would be able to keep an erection for the rest of his life.

"Well well, what have we here?" Zillia, the insectoid female asked, clicking her mandibles. She pointed a long, chitinous finger at the erection that was tenting in the human guard's underwear.

Eric looked frantically back and forth between his growing cock and the four females who were staring hungrily at it, awaiting its unveiling. Borka, the hulking Kromonid female guarding the cell, had seemed disinterested in this entire affair, but she did look over her shoulder at his tenting erection out of curiosity nonetheless. Raine, meanwhile, was licking her lips and whiskers; out of arousal or a sociopathic desire to take his cock as one of her "trophies," Eric couldn't say.

Even Tevros was blushing a little bit, anticipating seeing her first cock in the flesh in a very long time. She licked her lips. "Raine, I do believe Mr. Dormer may have smuggled contraband into the prison. He's certainly packing something bulky in his underwear. Please, relieve him of that underwear so we can see what he's brought in with him."

By now, the other inmates crowded in around his cot with the exception of Borka, who stood guard. Raine approached him and made quick work of his underwear, but kept his private parts intact at Tevros' stern urging once again. Her claws shredded his underwear, causing his thick, imposing ten inch erection to spring out for all the females to see. With his Hesh-induced arousal, Eric's cock was pulsing and jumping with his heartbeat and the mushroom head had become a shade of purple, drooling out a steady flow of precum.

The inmates collectively gasped, staring at his prick like it was a scepter of the gods.

Shaala gave a pleasured hiss, a wide grin stretching across her reptilian maw. "Now that is nice."

Zillia tittered and nodded. "Makes the males of my species look like straw-dicks."

Raine was simply salivating like she was looking at a cat treat.

Tevros chewed her lip. "Thing is fucking big. Think I've only seen bigger on a Kromonid male, but those dumb fuckers spill their load after just a few pumps. Aint that right, Borka?"

The big Kromonid female shrugged from her place at the door. "Wouldn't know. I only go for females."

Shaala laughed at that. "Maybe that's the reason why."

Eric, in his euphoric haze, didn't know what to make of all these female convicts staring at his man meat with such reverence. He realized by now that this entire humiliating ordeal was Tevros' revenge against him for slighting her, that day in the mess hall. Still, what he did not anticipate was that Tevros and her lackeys actually found him to be appealing, and yet here they were, practically fawning over him. Their curiosity and lack of male affection for years had obviously given them some built up lust when it came to him.

Tevros was chewing her lip, staring at his cock with lust blazing in her azure eyes. She seemed to be debating something, looking between him and the door into the cell block, weighing how much time she had.

Tevros stood up onto her feet. "Fuck it," she said. Eric heard an unzipping sound. He looked up and saw Tevros pulling off her red jumpsuit, baring more of her radiant violet skin to him. She wore a tank top underneath, shielding much of her upper half from him, but she wore only a thin pair of panties to shield her womanly parts from him. She made quick work of sliding her panties down her legs and kicking them off with her jumpsuit, leaving herself with only her tanktop and boots on.

Eric tried to turn his head away, to put himself in another place and continue resisting this indignity, but Shaala tilted his head forcefully back in Tevros' direction. He watched her sway her hips seductively as she approached his prone form. A lump formed in the back of his throat as he saw the flushed, dark purple lips of her labia glisten with wetness, and a drop of juice trickle down her inner thigh.

Tevros reached down and stroked her aroused slit as she straddled his cot, staring him in the face with a determined yet hungry expression, like she had done to him silently for the past several weeks in the mess hall. "I have always taken what I want, Mr. Dormer, inside the prison and out. And now, I want you."

She climbed up his well-defined chest until she was straddling his head, her dripping alien pussy just inches away from his face. He could smell the heady, musky scent of her arousal. Perhaps it was the Hesh screwing with his brain, but it smelled like sweet spices to him.

Regardless, Eric saw through his haze of forced arousal enough to remember his wife, and how much he loved her and would never wish to betray her. Sure, he'd been coerced and physically overpowered by these convicts, but perhaps he could have done more to stop them? And even now, despite being drugged, he should put up more resistance.

Eric ignored the single trickle of her love juice that dripped onto his chin. He slammed his eyes shut. "I...can't! Please don't do this. I have a wife!" Eric pleaded, both to Tevros and to himself.

Tevros slapped his face, causing his head to jerk back. "And if you satisfy me, I'll keep you nice and pretty for when you go home to your wife. But if you don't cooperate, I'll have Raine and Borka do what they wish with you, and they are a lot rougher than me, believe me. If you think that that prissy human wife of yours can keep this," she ran a hand up and down his muscled chest, "and this," she said, reaching back and squeezing his thick cock, causing him to gasp, "all to herself, you're wrong. I think your wife should share."

Eric struggled, turning his head to the side again and cursing under his breath while apologizing, saying his wife's name profusely. Tevros looked down at him and, to his astonishment, seemed to have a look of sympathy come over her face.

She rubbed the top of his head. "We're forcing you to do this, Mr. Dormer. Find solace in that. You are not betraying your bond-mate. We are using you. You are a man-sized sex toy for us, nothing more."

With that, Tevros grew impatient once again and she straddled his head, lowering her wet pussy down to his mouth. Eric couldn't believe it; he couldn't believe that he was being forced to eat out the pussy of one of the most dangerous and infamous criminals in the galaxy. He sighed, realizing that putting up a fight would be futile. There were no other guards in sight to help him, he was cuffed and without a weapon, and if he refused to cooperate then Tevros would likely let her psychotic Kithar sidekick castrate him for her own amusement, or worse.

Eric shuddered and snaked out his tongue. He wanted to get this over with quickly. The Hesh was making it hard for him to think, making him somehow feel both dizzy and acutely alert simultaneously, if that were even possible.

Tevros took his head into her hands, purring, appreciating his cooperation. She lowered her juicy snatch down onto the human's tongue, sighing in bliss as the wet appendage made contact with her sensitive purple folds. It had been far too long since she'd had a good cum, and she was desperate for release. For a time, her cohorts had been happy to satisfy her needs, and that had worked for her, for a while. But she wanted something new, she wanted a man, and she wanted to add a human to her list of conquests.

"That's it, pet," Tevros sighed, swaying her lithe purple hips over his face, wetting his chin and feeling his tongue parting her folds and sweeping across her Arzuri pussy. Opening her eyes, she looked down at his wide-eyed visage beneath her. "Have you done this to your wife, before?"

Eric wished that this evil bitch would shut up and stop talking to him. But when he looked up and saw her impatiently waiting for his answer with a cold glare, he nodded. He and his wife had had a lot of time to get acquainted with each other in bed, and they were both still very active in that respect whenever he came home to her. He loved eating Sarah's pussy, hearing her moan and orgasm atop his tongue, clutching the bedsheets and crying out his name over and over again. This sort of thing was not new to him, except for the fact that it was an alien female hovered above him.

"Get to it then," Tevros said, tapping his cheek.

Again she started to sway her hips and grind her pussy across his tongue, urging him to explore every pleasure point and tender nerve inside her alien cunt. He closed his eyes and let the Hesh control his actions. He ran his tongue across her lips, tasting the tart flavor of her arousal that, he admitted, was not all that unpleasant. Tevros spread her lips open with two of her talons, and without even thinking, Eric snaked his tongue into her, slurping into her honeypot with deep licks and lewd slurps.

"Ah yesss, that's it, pet, get in there nice and deep. Ugh, pussy-eating is a favored pastime in a female prison. Let's see if you can put a few of these bitches to shame, human," Tevros grunted and then moaned in pleasure as he found a particularly sensitive spot inside her.

Eric found out soon enough that an Arzuri's clitoris was deeper inside the vagina than a human female's, which was no doubt more pleasurable for her during mating since a male's rod could rub directly against it. He found her clit at the roof of her pussy and he flicked his tongue against the sensitive nub, causing Tevros to flinch and gasp out in bliss. His skin was on fire and his mind was foggy from the Hesh, and for some reason all he could think about was submitting to carnal pleasures of the flesh. He buried his tongue into her divine pussy before pulling it back out and giving attention to her tender labia, before diving in again and giving her clit much needed attention.

As Tevros was working up a sweat, riding the human's vigorous tongue and clearly working herself up to an orgasm, her three compatriots were watching this unfold. They had long since relieved themselves of their own jumpsuits, feeling hot and stifled inside them, and they buried their respective fingers into their own snatches as this free cross-species porn show played out right in front of them.

However, Shaala was the first to realize that as all this was going on, poor Eric's erection was pulsing like a lightning rod, flushed purple with intense arousal and trickling out precum at an unnatural rate, wetting the cot. The Noor licked her reptilian lips, deciding that the human male's monstrous meat stick was too appetizing to resist.

"Tevros?" she asked, causing her Queen Bitch to cease rocking atop the human's face for a moment to look at her questioningly. "I think someone or something else deserves a bit of attention, don't you? I'd love to get a taste for this thing."

Tevros grinned. "Of course, Shaala." When Eric looked dizzily up at her, Tevros winked at him. "Noors have long tongues, as you can imagine. You're in for a real treat, Pretty Boy. Now," she shook her hips and slapped his cheek with her hand. "get fucking licking again."

Eric complied, slickly licking the Arzuri convict's pussy once again. Meanwhile, he felt the weight of someone else settle in at the other side of the cot. A pair of leathery hands touched his thighs, and Eric realized that it had to be Shaala. The Queen Bitch's second-in-command took hold of Eric's immense erection, causing him to gasp. The Hesh had kept him super sensitive, so every stroke of the reptilian woman's fingers over his inches of cockflesh sent sparks of pleasure coursing through him.

Then, the inevitable came. He felt Shaala cradle his balls with one hand, stroking them. Then, another hand clasped his cock at its base before a long, thin tongue trailed itself up the length of his cock, collecting the river of precum that coated its surface. Eric's eyes rolled back into his head as Shaala licked the length of his ten-incher with her bifurcated tongue before she sucked the meaty head of his cock into her draconic maw.

The human couldn't contain his moans of pleasure as the alien woman sucked his cock. His moans were muffled into Tevros' pussy, but this didn't seem to bother her. Tevros looked back at her cohort, smirking.

"How's the taste of human meat, Shaala?"

The rumbling "mmmm" that came from the draconic woman's maw as she sucked and slurped on the human's cock was a good enough answer. Had Eric's mind not been foggy with Hesh, he'd have been concerned with having his cock in the Noor's maw, given that it was filled with sharp teeth. But as it was, the reptilian female was going to town on his cock, drinking down his salty precum and swallowing his cock, bobbing her head and slurping all over it like it was the last thing that she'd ever taste. It had been over twenty Noorish years since she'd touched a male's cock, let alone sucked one, after all.

Tevros was swiftly approaching orgasm; the human guard was getting into his task with more enthusiasm than she was expecting, even with the Hesh. He was practically worshipping her pussy and clit with her tongue, drinking in her abundant juices as he did. As she rode his face, moaning, she noticed that he was closing his eyes throughout the entire process. Perhaps he was imagining going down on his human wife, Tevros thought with a smirk.

But despite her pleasure, the sounds of Shaala sucking the human's meat into her maw was getting to her. She knew that thanks to the effects of the Hesh, the human could cum over and over again without tiring, at least until the effects wore off. But why should she allow Shaala to waste the human's load of seed by swallowing it? It had been a very long time since she'd felt a male fill her pussy with seed, and few of those male trysts had ever been pleasant for her. But thus far this human had been a good find, and she wanted to orgasm with a male truly inside her once again. And she wanted to see the despair on his face, to see the reluctant pleasure written all over him as he filled up another female other than his wife, and an alien at that, with his potent seed.

"Shaala, shove off for now," Tevros commanded, wiping a sweat from her brow.

Shaala looked disappointed, but she complied with her command. She pulled her maw from Eric's cock and stepped away. His pulsing shaft looked even meaner and more engorged than before, and was now covered in a sloppy sheen of Shaala's saliva.

Eric watched, wide-eyed as Tevros shimmied down his body, trailing a glaze of her juices across his chest as she did. When she was straddling his groin, she took hold of his cock delicately and with more gentleness than he was expecting from her. He watched as a trickle of juice landed on his cockhead, and she pressed the mushroom head of his slippery rod into her folds, grinding her pussy against his cock to stimulate both of them before the main event.