The Queen Inmate's Pet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ground her purple labia along the length of his flushed human cock, already creating a frothy concoction of his precum and her juices and getting their sexes lubricated. He marveled at the contrast between her purple alien pussy and his lighter skinned human cock. Had he not been married, it would have been a thing of wonder to him, and something that he could probably boast about under different circumstances - to perhaps be one of the first human males to claim an Arzuri female. As such, he was one thrust away from betraying his wife in a fundamental way, and he had no way of stopping it from happening at this point.

"Zillia," Tevros said, idly stroking Eric's hard pole. "Steer him in for me, would you?"

The insectoid female clicked and lumbered up to the two of them. Zillia took a hold of Eric's cock with a firm grip. He shuddered at first, feeling the abnormal texture of her insect-like fingers clasping his shaft. She rubbed the head of his sizable cock up and down Tevros' saturated pussylips. She then pressed it in and the crown began to stretch her pussy, as Tevros used her fingers to spread her lips apart to alleviate the pressure. Thanks to the lubrication, his cock popped wetly into the alien convict's tight pussy and a couple inches slid in.

"Fucking hell, it's big!" Tevros grunted, gyrating her hips gently atop his groin, gently sliding those first two inches of his cock in and out of her pussy. "Gimme a minute. It's been so long," she gasped.

Eric watched in awe as her tight, slick purple lips kissed his cockflesh and trickled more juices down his shaft. She was incredibly tight on the inside, like a virgin, and he could already feel her walls clasping and milking his pole. Since Arzuri had a long lifespan and since Tevros had already been in this prison for over thirty years, it made sense that she would be tight from lack of intimacy with a male for so long.

Tevros took a deep breath and then began her ascent, rising up from his cock before sinking back down, plunging another inch or so into her silken depths. All the while, Zillia would stroke the base of Eric's cock and assist him in sliding in and out of Tevros with each of her downward thrusts. Soon enough, Tevros was bouncing up and down Eric's cock, gasping and moaning while a chorus of lewd slaps and wet smacks echoed through the cell. She had not yet taken the entirety of his cock, but there were only about two inches left before she had the entire thick meat stuffed inside her.

Raine and Zillia and Shaala watched her bounce up and down on the human's lap, moaning.

Shaala looked up at her, wide-eyed. "How does it feel?" she asked.

Tevros' breathing was labored and her eyes rolled back into her head as she felt his cock brush her clit with every inward stroke. She turned her half-lidded gaze to Shaala. "Ah, mmm, feels g- good. So full," she gasped.

Eric felt the entire cot rock with the convict's motion as she rode him like a mechanical bull. He turned his gaze to the side, staring at the wall and biting his lip to stifle his moans of pleasure. His mind was foggy with lust and the vice-like squeezing of her silky alien walls around his sensitive cock was unbearable, but he did not want to show that he was in pleasure. Every thrust felt like a stab in the heart and a defilation of his marriage to Sarah. He even tried to imagine that it was Sarah in Tevros' place, and if Tevros had been a human woman, that may have worked. But as it was, it was a lithe alien criminal seductress that was bouncing on top of his cock, bringing him ever closer to a pent-up orgasm, and he could no longer pretend that anyone else was fucking him.

"Oh Gods, going to cum," Tevros moaned, placing her hands on Eric's chiseled chest as she bounced up and down on him. Her feminine juices were so abundant by now that they were soaking his groin and making every downward thrust onto his rampant cock faster and slicker.

She slapped his chest, getting his attention. "Move your hips, get into it with me. Now!" she shouted at him forcefully.

Eric slowly nodded his head and complied, moaning as he felt her tight walls ripple up the length of his cock until the moist petals kissed his cockhead, before she sank down and the process repeated. He could not use his hands, with them cuffed as they were, but he began to lift his hips up and down, timing his thrusts with her and sliding his cock in and out of her channel along with her efforts. They soon built up a rhythm, and convict and guard began to fuck each other into oblivion. His thick cockhead bumped her clit with every thrust and brushed hidden pleasure points in her pussy that she didn't even know existed. Her cervix began to take the brunt of his thrusts at the end of each stroke, adding to the myriad of sensations that coursed through her loins. Between the fullness, the delicious abuse to her cervix, the constant stimulation of her clit, and the slurping and smacking sounds coming from their fucking, Tevros was about the have the most explosive orgasm she'd ever had since coming to prison.

She slammed down against his groin hard, letting loose a long gasping groan. Her pussy squeezed the life out of the human's cock as she cried out, announcing her intense orgasm. She began to squirt, and once again the human man's groin was soaked with femcum. But still she bounced atop his cock as he moaned and the cot rocked, drawing out her orgasm for as long as possible and using him as a living dildo to get herself off.

Finally the intense squeezing of her pussy along his cock abated, and the alien woman collapsed atop the reluctant male. She began to sway her hips, feeling his steel hard cock giving more pleasure to her sensitive nethers.

Just when Eric thought that Tevros was done, she rose up and looked into his face, the lust seemingly amplified in her eyes tenfold.

"More," she said simply.

Before Eric could utter anything, the Queen Bitch began to ride him yet again. He had not yet cum and would not go soft anytime soon anyway, but he felt his arousal spike from the sheer lust and determination that emanated from the inmate. She bounced on his cock at twice the pace as last time, and with the Hesh running through him, he found himself returning her thrusts, sliding his wet cock in and out of her well-fucked purple pussy, causing them both to moan and nearly collapse the cot with their movements.

"That's it, Tevros! Fuck that human!"

"Ride that fucking male meat!"

Her cohorts urged her on while they continued to finger themselves to the tune of the Human and Arzuri fucking each other on the cot. Eventually though, it became too much for them to resist staying out of things until their leader was finished with the human.

Being the outgoing one of the remaining inmates, Shaala looked at Tevros.

"Please, Tevros, let me take that handsome face of his for a ride?"

Tevros gasped and sighed, dripping sweat. "F- fine," she replied, sighing when she felt his cock hit a good spot deep inside her.

Shaala squealed and wasted no time. She ripped off her panties, and the reptilian woman mounted Eric's gasping face. The reptilian alien female's copper-colored sex was glistening with her arousal and obviously desperate for attention.

Lacking the same tact that Tevros had employed, Shaala simply thrust her drooling cunt down onto the helpless human guard's open mouth, smothering him with her sex. He sputtered even as Tevros continued to amorously ride his cock on the other end of the cot. He then regained himself however, and, to avoid being smothered to death by the draconic inmate, he began to slurp and lick away at Shaala's pussy. She tasted earthier and a bit more bitter, but the taste was also not the worst thing to grace his tastebuds. Shaala moaned and trilled in pleasure as the human circled her folds and burrowed his tongue into her snatch, finding her clit immediately and sucking that into her mouth and between his teeth and lips.

Eric's cock began to throb even more within the Arzuri's tight sheath. His balls began to churn and he felt that a tremendous load was about to be released. He pumped his hips even harder, growling ferociously into Shaala's pussy and licking her with more intensity, putting almost constant tongue action onto her clit purposely, just to spite her. With his rampant thrusting and vigorous tongue, he was turning both Shaala and Tevros into writhing wanton sluts who were on the verge of cumming.

Shaala reached orgasm first. She dug her talons into Eric's scalp and clenched down, clamping his head between her thighs as his tongue was bathed in a rush of her heady, earthly flavored juices. She rode his tongue, grinding herself against the wet appendage to extend the orgasm for as long as she could.

Eric felt Tevros clasping his cock with her slick yet super tight walls once again, and he could not take the stimulation anymore. The Hesh only amplified every feeling in his manhood, and when his cockhead bumped her cervix one final time, Eric clamped his eyes shut and gasped as a rush of frothy human cum rushed up his shaft. Spurt after spurt of warm cum basted her cervix and womb, filling her up with a swirl of his seed.

This feeling of warmth and stimulation triggered a second orgasm for Tevros as well. She clenched down hard, laying her head on his chest and biting one of his nipples to stifle a loud moan as her pussy milked his cock for every rope of cum that he had to give. As another side effect of the Hesh, Eric was forced to endure one long, continuous orgasm, and he filled Tevros' tight cunt up with so much pearly seed that it began to squirt out of the side of her pussy from the seal made by their connected sexes.

Eventually, their orgasms died down and both Tevros and Shaala collapsed atop their human guard-turned-sex slave.

Tevros was covered in sweat by now, and she smiled with immense satisfaction, her purple skin radiant with the glow of post-coital bliss. She rose up from Eric's body and his big cock popped out of her, followed by deluge of his frothy cum. She sighed and rubbed her belly, feeling the warmth there.

"I think I like humans very much, Mr. Dormer." She turned and looked at Raine and Zillia. "He's all yours, girls."

At that, the Kithar alien and Lithope alien sprang into action. Shaala was still practically passed out atop Eric's chest after his tongue brought her into a semi-comatose state.

Raine took Shaala by the scaly arm and tugged her off of the human with a catlike snarl. "Shove off, bitch! My turn!"

Raine mounted Eric on one end while Zillia, with her exceptionally skinny, chitinous body, straddled him on the other end. Raine took him by the ears and jerked him awake before he could pass out from exhaustion.

Eric realized that the next two female inmates of Tevros' group were having their turn with him, and his ordeal was not yet done. In fact, even after having just released a torrent of cum into Tevros' pussy and womb, his cock had not softened in the slightest. He knew it was unnatural, and had to be a result of the drug.

Zillia took hold of Eric's cock and lowered her triangle-shaped sex toward the human's meat stick. The insectoid alien did not even bother cleaning his cock of his cum and Tevros' juices (for which he was rather thankful since a Lithope's insect mandibles were off-putting, and Eric didn't want his cock anywhere near her mouth). Zillia simply took hold of his cock and squatted down, feeding the slickened head into her mating hole.

Eric's eyes rolled back into his head from how ultra tight the Lithope female was on his cock. Tevros had been tight, but Zillia was another level of tight due to her super skinny bug-like anatomy. And from what she'd said earlier, Lithope males had small, skinny cocks, which meant that his own cock would make for a tight fit by comparison.

Zillia hissed and made pleasured clicking noises as her skinny plated hips smacked against Eric's fleshy human ones and she fed inch after inch of his huge shaft into her pussy. Raine meanwhile began to grind herself across Eric's face, from his chin up to his nose and then finally onto his mouth and tongue. Raine was completely animalistic and devoid of any compassion for his well-being, and Eric thought for a while that this hulking feline alien really did intend to smother him to death. It was only after Tevros urged her to take it easier on him, that she finally relented and began to grind herself onto his tongue instead, though she was still rough with him even then.

The feeling of having Raine's furry thighs braced above his head while he licked dutifully at her pink pussy was new to him, but he had been forced into a series of new occurrences that day already. When he originally signed up for this posting, he never in a thousand years thought that he would be tied down onto a cot and raped by a gang of female inmates - and an alien feline, lizard, insect, and...whatever Tevros was, at that.

The next couple hours were a blur to him, thanks to the wonders of Hesh. He brought Raine to an orgasm with his tongue, and she growled in a terrifying way when she finally came. He filled Zillia's tight pussy with a load of cum and brought her to orgasm as well. Then Raine took a turn riding his cock while Shaala rode his face again. Raine in particular seemed downright insatiable; her orgasms bled from one into the next as she fucked herself to bliss atop his cock, snarling and growling with those feral sounds of hers. The others joked with Raine all the while, asking her if she was glad that she had kept Eric's cock attached to his body instead of taking it as a trophy.

Eventually, Eric passed out for several hours and neither Tevros nor her cohorts roused him for another fuckfest again. Raine was snoring contentedly atop him, her silky fur matted down by her juices and two loads of cum from Eric. His softening cock rested inside of her still as she fell asleep atop his chest, growling and purring while she did.

Eric, before losing consciousness for the second time that day, stared up at the ceiling with bodies draped around him on the too-small cot. He felt drained and emptied like he never had before in his life, but he remembered how explosive each of his orgasms had been and how he had moaned over and over again in tandem with them.

How far had he fallen? How much would he hate himself for this once the drugs wore off and he regained his reason?

Those were questions for another time. Sleep was the most important thing to him in that instant.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eric woke up with the mother of all hangovers. Luckily, the Hesh had mostly cleared from his system by now, though he still felt a little dizzy and his skin was still warm. His hands were finally uncuffed, and he relished the chance to move them freely again.

Rubbing his eyes, he realized that he was not alone. He was lying down on a cot entangled in a mass of bodies. He looked to the left of him, seeing Shaala with a scaly leg draped over his. Raine was entangled around his right side snoring lazily as if taking a cat nap, while a claw traced lazily over his muscled chest. Meanwhile, her other furry hand was cupped over his softening cock and balls, making him immediately uncomfortable with how close her claws were to his man bits.

Eric blinked, not believing what he was seeing in that moment. Then, despair came crashing down on him as the details of the previous day's events came flooding back into his brain. He'd been taken, drugged and essentially raped by these inmates, and he'd moaned in pleasure while it had happened.

Oh Sarah, dear god, Sarah! How could I do this to her?! Eric thought to himself.

Then panic swept over him as he remembered Warden Hecula's strict rule against fraternization. He'd been here a couple weeks and he'd already been captured and forced into bed with a group of wanton female inmates. How could this have happened?! Had any of the guards seen him?!

"Rise and shine."

Eric looked up and saw Tevros fully clothed in her red jumpsuit once again. Zillia was beside her, still naked, and was fiddling with Eric's wrist device. Borka was there too, still fully clothed and guarding the door like the glorified bodyguard that she was.

Tevros walked up to the cot and smacked both Shaala and Raine on their buttocks to rouse them. "Hey! You too, bitches! It's going to be evening roll call soon, so get your lazy asses up!"

Raine growled at her and Shaala yawned, rubbing her serpentine eyes. The two reluctantly untangled themselves from Eric's sweat-glistening body. They both stood up and began pulling on their red jumpsuits and afterward, Raine flashed Eric a fiendish, toothy grin and Shaala blew him a kiss. The two convicts sidestepped the hulking Borka and left to return to their respective cells.

Eric rubbed his eyes and then looked down at the floor to search for his clothes. Every fiber of his being wanted to kill Tevros in that very instant - to wrap his hands around her neck and choke the life out of her for the humiliation that he'd suffered at her hands.

He heard Zillia tweaking with his wrist device and his looked up at her, and then glanced back at Tevros. "What is she doing?!"

Tevros smirked at him. "Just a little parting gift for you, Mr. Dormer. You see, Zillia is a wiz with tech, and she was kind enough to record all of our little fun earlier from start to finish, right on your personal device. Well, we did cut out the bits of me threatening you with a knife, Borka knocking you out, tying you to the bed, stripping off your clothes, and so on. But we looped together an extended vid of you moaning delightfully as we all rode your cock, and of course, you snacking on our pussies like a man dying of thrist!" Tevros chuckled.

Eric's eyes widened with horror. Sure enough, Zillia flicked on a button and a small projection of a vid began to play on his wrist device. It was when Zillia was riding his cock while Raine was being eaten out by him. He watched the projection play out before his eyes as if it was some other man, not him, in the midst of coital bliss with two alien females.

He struggled to speak, to shout, to come up with any retort, but he couldn't. His mouth was agape as he stared at the screen. But Tevros continued.

"We also toyed with your device and found some interesting things. That wife of yours, Sarah Dormer," Tevros whistled. "that is one pretty human you've got. Tell me, what would your pretty human wife think if I were to send this little gem of a vid to her for her to masturbate to?"

Eric paled, realizing what Tevros was intending. He felt a stab at his heart.

"I'd give it a few days, maybe a week, before she files for divorce. Not to mention of course, you'd probably lose your job because of the whole fraternization rule around here," Tevros continued.

Eric grit his teeth, feeling hatred for this scumbag welling up inside him. "Why the fuck would you do that to me?! What have I ever done to you, except come to work and just do my job?!"

Tevros smiled sweetly. "And I can respect that, Mr. Dormer, truly I can. I like a hardworking man. But I like a man with a nice ass, a nice bod, and a nice cock even more. I'm not blackmailing you because I hate you, oh no, quite the contrary. Me and my girls had such a good time earlier that we just want to have many, many more repeat performances in the future. This vid is just a little incentive to get you moving. You do as I say and continue to please me, and your wife never has to see any of this. Not to mention, I can offer you protection from inmates in here who are worse than me."

Eric spat at her. "There's no one in here worse than you, you conniving cunt!"

Tevros shook her head. "That's where you're wrong, mister human. I just wanted to have sex with you, but there are female inmates in here who've spent their whole life getting raped by males. Given the chance, they would cut off your cock and shove it down your throat just for the fun of it. I command a lot of respect among the inmates, and if I tell them to back off and leave you be, they will back off and leave you be."