The Queen Inmate's Pet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric shook his head, not believing this turn of events. "So...this was all a scheme you came up with to make me your...sex slave?!" He glanced at his gear nearby. "Why did you not just take my gun and my wrist device and try to escape? Why bother with these games?!"

Tevros laughed, wiping a tear from her eye. "Escape? Escape to where? We're on a space station, you buffoon. I could have attempted it, sure. And I command enough respect among the inmates to mount a riot if I really wanted to, but how far would that really get me out here? If Warden Hecula ever put me to something like that, she'd lock me up in solitary confinement for the rest of my existence. I'd rather not take my chances. I live like a Queen in here, and I want things to stay that way."

Eric said nothing. In retrospect, he decided that Tevros being locked up in here, raping him, was better than her running rampant through the galaxy ruining more lives. Perhaps it was better that she didn't attempt escape.

"In any case," Tevros continued, "I didn't want you for escape. I wanted you because I wanted you. Haven't I made that abundantly clear?"

She approached him, picking up his uniform and tossing it to him. He stared at her angrily, but reluctantly began to pull it on after a few moments.

"So like I said, I can send off this vid to the Warden and to your wife, and you can lose your job and your marriage. Zillia has already forwarded the vid to a couple of my contacts on the outside. All it takes is for me to bribe one of the guards and make one long distance call, and bang, instant prison porno streaming directly to your wife's house. Not to mention, of course, I can let the worst scum in this prison have their way with you. But that isn't much fun, is it?"

She came within arms reach of him and batted his hands away, buttoning up his uniform and dressing him herself. Eric stood there stoically, trying his hardest not to strangle her out of impulse.

"Instead, you buff up this uniform, you show up to work every day and do your rounds, and you keep getting paid that hefty salary, and on the weekends you go back home to your pretty human wife and make love to her as much as you want." She finished buttoning his uniform, and then she smoothed it out for him and looked up into his face. "But while you're here, you just give me and my girls some of your attention, mmk?"

Eric's lip quivered, but Tevros cocked her head, awaiting an answer.

"Yes," he finally said, practically spitting the word.

Tevros tweaked his chin. "Ah ah, yes what?"

Red-faced, Eric replied, "Yes...mam."

Tevros stroked his cheek. "Good boy."

Then, just as quickly, her expression became all business once again. She shoved him away from her abruptly. "Now, get out of my cell. It will be lights out soon, and you don't want to be caught in here, and I sure as hell don't want to be caught with you in here."

Eric scowled at her, picking up his baton, his wrist device, and his gun and holster. Taking account of all his belongings, he looked back at Tevros and scowled, lamenting the fact that she now had him by the balls for as long as she pleased.

Wanting to be out of her sight for as long as possible, Eric stomped past Zillia and Borka and out of the cell without looking back. As prisoners began to file into Zeta Wing for evening roll call, he shook his head with an exasperated sigh. Life as a prison guard at Ascalon II would be quite different than he was expecting.