All Comments on 'The Quest'

by SweetVibes

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Long story but well worth it

I usually stay away from the longer stories, but yours had good action throughout and a erotic ending. Nice job.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Some will rant and rail, of course, about the cheating wife aspect, but I think you have handled that part well, with love and honesty. I like a story that takes the time to develop the situation and yours has done that fairly well. One part I woud like to have seen expanded is the initial meeting described in the first paragraph of the second page. What were the questions, the answers and the emotions and reasoning behind those emotions. To my mind, expanding that paragraph to a page, done respectfully but with the trepedation that would obviously be attendant, would be a worthwhile addition to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow....

the same thing happened to me and my wife last week

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969over 13 years ago
Fantastic Story

Thanks. Literotica needs more stories like that.

SleeplessinMD2SleeplessinMD2over 13 years ago
One of the most erotic stories I ever read...

but I wonder whether the deception would be the husband's undoing. If Iris thinks that he is turned on by her fucking Spencer then she may set the stage for a repeat event. If Iris thinks that he is not Ok with what happened even though he says he forgives her then she may do things "to fix things" which can harm the marriage. The existence of that video and his deal means that Spencer can call the shots. Nice fantasy though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW - very hot and erotic

My wife and I got two fucks out of this. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WELL DONE

Very nicely done. Some readers may think your build-up was too long but they still rea it to find out what was going to happen. So you hooked them too.

Re-read is important as there were some glaring mistakes but that can be fixed where as a flowing story is not something just anyone can accomplish. I suppose if I had a request for a sequal it would be to not allow wife to become a slutty fuck toy too quickly. The breaking down of free will works nicely for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!!!!

hey sweet vibes. that was one erotic story that I really enjoyed. the build up was great. and the end was fantastic. going to see what else you have wrote. just hope you have done more like that.

take care. in this world gone mad.

lucioz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

blackdog519ukblackdog519ukover 10 years ago
probably your best!

probably your best! cant help but picture my wife there, hope you continue it.

Harsh61Harsh61over 9 years ago
A Quest With Solidarity

Husband in promoting is inspiring his wife to please the Spenser with of course some bindings and time limit. The best part is the patient of Spenser. He did create a situation that allowed him to enjoy the game blissfully. Little longer but a nice story. A

true love by Iris since She did confessed to her husband at later stage.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY

Normally I don't care for long stories, but this one is good enough to keep my interest to the end. I'm going now to check out your other work.

truman2005truman2005almost 4 years ago
great story

One of my greatest fantasies as well to have my sexy wife seduced!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous