The R-Virus 01: Tresspasser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She can't help but moan like a total slut when he starts to knead her mounds in hard rotations through her blouse and bra. He caresses her so roughly pushing and pulling at her frim mounds that it makes that fabric of her bra loudly groan as it struggles to contain her massive globes under his assault. She leans her head back and breathes heavily feeling the warm pleasure building quickly in her chest while he crudely fondles her rack. If Jenna was a more reserved woman she can easily call this rape but this is not the case in her deviant mind she does not see anything wrong with this well hung stud groping her so aggressively. She is getting off just thinking about this guard using her like nothing more than a disposable piece of ass.

He suddenly clutches at her top and bra filling his fists with the delicate material and pulling the fronts of the tight garments away from her chest. She can hear her clothes straining and seams popping before he gives the flimsy material a powerful tug and bursts the front of her blouse open while the narrow center strap of her bra buckles and shreds off a cup between his hands. She whines in distress as he ruins her favorite shirt and bra with his violent disrobing sends buttons flying to clatter against the glass and carpet. Her huge tits surge free from the tight confines of her shirt exposing them to the cool air to hang heavily from her chest. Her dark brown nipples are already rock hard with her arousal and thick ring of her areola is tightly bunched up. Each of her fat buds is pierced with a little metal barbell making them stick out even further and is even more sensitive to being touched.

She yelps in wide eyed shock when his ice cold hands slap over the peaks her mounds as he fills his palms with her naked softness.

His icy touch penetrates deeply into her peaks and she whines to him twisting weakly in grip as "Fuck! Cold, cold, cold!"

He seems not to care about her protests and strokes his clammy palms over her nipples before squeezing her firm mounds and crushing his hard fingers into her flesh. She grunts at the intense pleasure of his possessive grope but it feels so fucking amazing when he releases them. He roughly kneads her chest like this mashing her huge melons together before yanking them apart while his fingers bury themselves deeply into her tit meat. His cruel touch quickly makes her tits scorching hot with pleasure drawing out deep moans from this slutty bimbo.

He moves his warmed fingers to the tips of her peaks and abusively pinches and tugs at her thick nipples forcing a delighted gasp of raw pleasure from her. Feeling him tugging at her nipples like this sends a wonderful electric shock of pleasure that flares hotly right between her legs and makes her clit tingle so fiercely. She grinds her thighs together while he keeps yanking on her fat buds pulling her perfect spheres into taught cones of flesh. He rolls the frim flesh trapped between his middle and index finger at the apex of every tug before releasing them to snap back into place. She moans and mewls like a bitch in heat as he milks her like a slutty cow and she wishes she could quirt some milk for him.

She moans loudly as she feels this wonderful tension building between her legs from fondling of her chest. "Don't stop, your gonna... your gonna make me cum!"

She almost regrets telling him that because one of his hands immediately leaves her chest and starts to roam down towards her sex to investigate. Still her heart quickens with growing excitement and she gnaws at her bottom lip just imagining how badly he is going to beat up her pussy with his thick fingers. She just can't help herself and parts her legs willingly to ease his violation of her body. He shoves his hand between her legs just below the hem of her skirt and she groans out like such a depraved whore for him when he gives her inner thigh a wonderfully hard squeeze.

The way he is so roughly touching her communicates there is no denying him and he will be taking whatever he wants from her. She already knows his game plan; this rent-a-cop is going to pound her cunt or ass. She can be screaming or moaning for it and it won't make a difference to him. Her desire to get fucked is nothing more than a happy coincidence for this brute. Then once he has had his fun he will just dump her used up ass onto the real cops. The worrying thought of the police reminds her that maybe she should be trying to sweeten this outcome for herself.

She purrs to him in a low sensual tone trying to make her voice as cute as possible "How about after we have some fun, we can just part ways after? No cops are needed tonight... OK?"

He only treats her to more silence leaving her plea unanswered while he grinds his palm up her inner thigh. Still despite her precarious situation this draws another lusty coo from her feeling him slide his hand up inside her skirt. She smirks knowing that he can already feel how wet she is because her stockings are totally soaked with her warm honey where his fingers stroke. He pushes his hand even deeper under her skirt and cups her scorching hot sex. He clutches her pussy with such a possessive squeeze that it makes her gasp as those hard fingers dig into her folds. That initial gasp turns into a deeply slutty moan as he squeezes the thick outer folds of her wet pussy like she is nothing more than a sex toy for him.

She looks back into the dark void behind her eyes are half lidded with lust as he starts to grind his hand over her soft and silky slit. There is this vague shadow of him to look at in the inky blackness that she can only just barely make out. She finds that the total mystery of her captor deeply thrilling since can imagine him however she wants. His hard strokes against her pussy makes her hips roll by the force as the lacy triangle of her g string is further stuffed into tight slit between her plump pussy lips and smears her juices around with his fingers until those petals are slippery with her honey. She huffs deeply and leans her head back more and more with every hard stir at her sex. She presents her slender neck to him like this He buries his face into her throat with a rumbling groan.

She pants in delight feeling his cool lips stroke against her exposed neck and she tilts her head even more for him letting his hungry mouth explore. While she was expecting maybe some suckling or a lick instead she is shocked to feel his mouth clamp over her soft meat. Her eyes widen feeling the hard bite at her throat before her lashes become heavy with lust and she gives him a deeply pleasured groan of approval when he feels him use his teeth on her like this. His icy tongue grinds at the flesh trapped in his firm love bite slathering her flesh in sticky saliva. She tilts her head back even further to give him even more to chew and suck on. He seems to become more frenzied once he bites down on her neck as he cruelly shoves and yanks at the one tit still trapped in grasp drawing a pained whimper from her. Even as he hurts her a little this only deepens her arousal from him using her body as he pleases.

His fingers start to probe even more deeply between her silky folds to dig hard at the soft pink flesh hiding deeply under her thick pussy lips. She tries to remain focused but her mind is getting hazy with lust as she does not even feel the need to bargain for her freedom anymore. She pants deeply feeling those thick fingers shoving her silky petals around as they hunt for her hole. She cries out when he penetrates her with three fat fingers as they slip past her underwear and plunge deeply into her sopping wet lot. He violently churns his hard fingers in her sopping wet hole with loud squishing and squelching sounds. Her eyelashes flutter from being so forcefully fingered like this makes a deep moan escape from her slutty mouth. She feels herself getting weak in knees as he crudely grinds his fingers around inside her entrance like his trying to dig his way towards her clit.

He is fully bent over bent over top of her with both his powerful arms supporting her weight as he molests her body as if she is nothing more than a fuck doll. Her neck is soaked with his thick drool while as it starts to trickle over the tit he continues to tenderize with his hard tugging and kneading. His hand is buried deeply between her legs and is fingering her so roughly that there is a steady stream of her pussy juice dripping between her legs. Her moans are growing more frantic as he molests her body so roughly. He spears his dick between her thick ass cheeks and the feeling of something so rock hard slamming into her makes her hunger for more. His fingers shoving around between her drooling folds are just not enough for this ravenous nympho as she yearns for that heavy dick. She communicates this hungry desire to him in the only way she can being so trapped against the wall like this and gives that hard spire poking at her rump an eager shove right back!

The jab of her hips makes him lets out this heavy grunt as it seems to get the message across and both his is hands suddenly retreat from her body. Her pussy loudly slurps as his fingers depart and her abused tit still hotly aches from his crude massage. Without her hulking brute supporting her body she almost drops to the ground with a startled gasp but manages to catch herself with a giggle of embarrassment. She hears the sounds of his clothes shuffling signaling that she is going to be getting that heavy cock soon. She playfully sways her hips with anticipation trying to tease him in the dark. Then the unexpected sound of clothing being ripped open makes her brows furrow in confusion.

The idea of this guard ripping his own pants just to get at her makes her brows rise in surprise as she thinks to herself. 'Holy shit, is he really this horny?'

She has this crooked smirk at the neurotic thought that this guy is aching so badly to pound her pussy that he can't even work his fuck hungry brain around a zipper.

She reaches back to eagerly hike her tight skirt up her toned thighs with both hands wanting nothing more than to get him inside her. The elastic black dress rolls over her broad hips slowly exposing her creamy rump to the cold air. Her ass cheeks are like two halves of the same sphere with a sinfully deep cleft down the middle. The black straps of her garter belt hug snugly around her generous curves. They form a small swale on her skin from the tension of her bending over while she presents him a perfect target for his cock. She only wears a tiny g string for underwear that is nothing more than a fancy semitransparent triangle and a few slim strings to grip her wide hips. She eagerly hooks her thumbs under the narrow straps of her slutty underwear a pulls it down to cling at her thighs just above her knees. She bends over even more deeply while removing her underwear and those thick pussy lips stick out between her parted thighs.

That thick dick returns to her uncovered and shoves hard right up between the cheeks of her ass smearing is cold pre slime into that deep crack. She gasps keenly feeling his bare cock plow between her tight cheeks and that hard meat kisses against her asshole before slipping free to ride high above the crack. Luckily for Jenna his size actually prevents him from easily sneaking his dick up her asshole and now she feels that thick shaft wedged deeply into her crack. She gasps in surprise feeling her ass being spread apart with this massive trunk of manhood wedged between her plush ass cheeks. She does not mind a finger or a butt plug up her ass but this monster she is holding onto would absolutely destroy her backdoor.

She reaches back with her hand to grasp his cock and help him aim this fat monster for the right hole. Her mouth gapes as her fingers cannot even touch his beer can of a shaft.

Her voice is filled with awe as she gives it a loving stroke. "Holy Fuck, you're so dammed huge!"

He is so hard for her that his veins feel more like thick and very stiff roots under her fingers giving her the rawest thrill of lust yet to course up her spine feeling this rigid slab of cock against her palm. Her exploring hand finds the meaty foreskin that surrounds his cockhead and her hand is immediately soaked in his cold dick slime its drooling so bad to get inside her.

He pushes back into her again and this time she makes sure his dick shoves up against her folds. She jolts a little as the tip his thick foreskin stokes over her pussy lips finding his organ strangely just as cool to the touch as the rest of him as been. She dismisses the odd sensation almost immediately in her reckless lust and focuses more on the realization he is not even trying to get a condom on.

She looks back into that dark void at him with large brown eyes filled with desire as says in a low sultry tone "Mmm, so you want bareback me with this thick dick? Are you gonna cum inside me too?"

Even saying such depraved words to him fills her with such a dirty thrill that once they leave her lips her cheeks flush red with embarrassment that she is goading this total stranger into busting his nut inside her.

He grabs her by the hips with both hands and fills his palms with her voluptuous ass crushing those hard digits their softness before he brutally drives his spire between her legs with an animalistic grunt. She cries out wildly from the sudden burst of intense pressure that flares as he bashes his cock against her entrance. Her creamy petals roll back that thick hood of flesh that conceals his slimy precum soaked cockhead. She feels him plug up her silky soft opening with the hardest dick she has ever felt and her tight slot is being forced open so wide that her entrance sparks with pins and needles of pain. That broad head however does not sink in and he reels back for another strike. He smashes his cock up against her tight hole and her pretty mouth gapes while those pretty eyes widen in surprise feeling her entrance being brutally stretched by his girth.

The room is filled with the sound of a loud squelch before quickly followed by her bellowing cry echoes through the empty building as his rigid cockhead vanishes up her tight muff dragging her delicate folds up inside as well. Her eyes swivel inward with the feeling of her pussy being forced to swallow such a monster of a dick. His girth has her pussy lips so yawning wide Jenna suddenly has a good idea of what it feels like to give birth .The size of his bloated mushroom tip is so great that it bulges out the shaven mound of her pampered sex. He starts to savagely pound at her tight pussy letting out heavy grunts to punctuate his primal humping giving this busty blonde no time to recover. Stars burst into her vision as her legs quake feeling his hardness smashing its way up inside her.

His cock is so dammed cold inside her passage it feels like his frigid flesh is sucking the heat from between her legs. She hardly cares about the temperature of his cock because she is too fixated on the primal rutting she is receiving. He relentlessly pounds at her tight hole working that bloated cockhead deeper up her slot while his fat veins grind against her stretched folds before they raking over her sensitive walls. She franitcally pleasure while he pulls her body into his viciously pumping hips while her twat loudly squishes and queefs around his meat ion protest as it smashes up her tight slot. Her huge tits sway with heavy rotations on her frame with every hard buck of his hips. She thought she knew what rough sex was all about but already this complete stranger is one of the best fucks she has ever had.

She is such a tight sheath for him that her pussy is locked around his meat pulls out just past her thighs each time he withdraws from her. Her pussy starts to drown that huge organ with her juices making the sounds of him destroying her hole even louder and sloppier. She can feel her wetness running down her legs and into her shoes while her aching petals loudly protest gushes wetly with disturbingly loud slurps and squelches around his length and spurting her arousal along his dick and onto the floor. Despite his brutal hate fucking, she starts to push her ass right back with reckless lust as this cruel savage of a man deeply bare backs her throbbing pussy.

He quickly finds the limits of her depths in his frenzied power fucking as his rock hard cock smashes into the dead end of her pussy. She gasps when he fills her so completely and her tunnel is completely sheathed around his meat. Still he has more to give and he shoves again forcing pained grunt as he pounds his bloated cock head at her limits.

She reaches to back push at one of his hands as she whimpers for mercy. "N-No, wait... It too mu- AHH!"

Her eyelashes flutter as those pretty brown eyes roll back with a pained cry as he forcefully hammers way too much dick up her juicy cunt. Over and over he mercilessly pounds away at that limit grunting like a primal savage and heedless of her discomfort as her cries of pleasure become more distressed.

He savagely force feeds this dumb slut more of his cock while pleasure and pain burst unrelentingly between her legs up into the back of her mind as he abuses her with his organ. She pained groans are forced from her lips as she can feel him cramming fresh inches of hard cock into her stretched fuck hole. The head of his dick feels like a rock hard battering ram smashing its way up into her sexy core and reshaping her depths for his immensity as he gets closer and closer to hilting this gorgeous piece of fuck meat. While getting her pussy so brutally wrecked like this something snaps in her twisted mind and gradually with each of his unrelenting jabs a stupefied grin forms with those pretty lips.

She brokenly cries as she recoils off his hard thrusts.. "AHH! FU-UCK, UGH Y-YOUR-UNF, B-BREA-EAKING M-ME!"

He keeps steadily grunting like a cave man as he churns away at her depths. She is being stuffed with so much dick that her tight midsection bulges outward with every savage plunge of that spire. The pleasure is so intense that she feels like she always on the verge of an explosive orgasm but it's also that wild intensity that is preventing her from getting over that last maddening hurdle. A hard fleshy WHAP of his hard pelvis against her thick ass announces that he finally run dry of cock to cram into her. The hard collision with her plush cheeks sends the deepest ripple up her booty and ends at his grasping hands.. She can finally feel every bulging vein and the hard ridge of his bloated cock head stroking against her soft walls. Her start to get battered by his heavy nut sack with every fuck stroke making her throw her head back with a cry of adoration as insanity inducing pleasure courses up her spine feeling him fully impale her throbbing pussy.

He grabs her by the hair pulling her head back so hard she whimpers before he clamps his lips over her mouth. She groans as he shoves his slimy tongue past her lips in a possessive kiss and she reaches back to clutch his hair while he continues to pound away into this bimbo with frenzied gyrations of his hips. Her huge globes swing in perfect rotations crashing together at the middle of her chest as she bounces off his massive cock. She can only pant and huff into his mouth as he knocks the air from her lungs with his long and powerful connections against her backside. All she can hear is the savage WHAP, WHAP, WHAP sounds of his pelvis bashing against her thick ass cheeks joining with the wet squishing and sloppy pussy belches coming from between her legs.

Her mind melts into mush with pleasure as he pushes her tongue around before breaking the kiss to let her head limply hang in the hallow space between her collar bones. Over and over his massive dick hilts into her with long fuck strokes churning her depths with his relentless abuse. His thick and gooey pre slime dangles in clustered mass of long sticky ropes from the mound of her pussy while his huge dense nuts smash against her clit sending raw surges of pleasure up her spine. Her mouth gapes and her eyes roll back into her skull while her darkly powdered eyelids flutter as his deep grinding humps slam his bloated tip up against her cervix. the feeling of him slamming at her barrier combined with those heavy nuts battering against her clit is the push her peak needed to tip her over the edge. She throws her head back and arches her back as her mouth gapes from the wild release from him punching that rigid meat up against her womb. She climaxes so intensely she cannot even manage a sound as her face contorts in a way that could easily indicate pain. Her pretty mouth gapes in awe and her legs quake under her while her passage starts to erratically milk along the length of his dick. While she brutally peaks around his cock he continues to hammer away at her making her body convulse with every hard fuck stroke.