The R-Virus 01: Tresspasser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of this man smashing his monstrous cock into her cumming hole shatters her fragile mind into a thousand pieces and her arms go limp to dangle from her shoulders. The moment her arms stop bracing against his ruthless thrusts he shoves her upper body hard against the glass and the hard surface gongs as he slams the busty blonde chest first into it. Her huge tits mash flat against the surface as he fucks her body up against the wall making her tit flesh squeaks loudly from the friction as they are rubbed up and down against the window. Her head is twisted awkwardly to the side that pretty mouth gaping with this stupid expression as he keeps on pummeling her against the wall. Any semblance of intelligence fades from her eyes as they partially roll back into her skull. Her tongue hangs limply from her mouth as she groans out like a wounded animal as he keeps using her like this. She even openly drools as he fucks her totally senseless with that titanic cock.

With every hard slam into her body she jolts and her pussy gushes a hot stream of lust between her legs. She is still mindlessly cumming on his entrenched organ when he suddenly stops bucking into her clenching passage. He remains shoved to the hilt holding her hips tight against his with the split of his cock pushed up against the bruised entrance to her womb. While her pussy lips hungrily gulp at his member his thick trunk of meat starts to powerfully flex against her constricting walls. She is so lost in her own head that she hardly notices that he has started to blast his thick load into her womb. Her midsection loudly gurgles in protest as thick ropes of cold sticky seed slam into the far walls of her baby maker.

It is only after his cock has already blasted a few thick gobs of spunk up her cunt she can keenly feel his cold fluid radiate through her core is she finally shaken her out of the sex induced hypnosis. She gasps in shock at the intense feeling of his cock powerfully flexing inside her pumping his load deeper than she has ever felt before. She bites at her bottom lip and reaches between her legs to stroke her yawning pussy feeling those swollen lips still slurping at his rod.

She moans deeply with the sinful realization that he is using her like a proper cum dumpster. "Ohh, fuck... your cumming in me."

Her mouth parts in surprise as he just keeps on pumping inside her and she can start to feel this weird pressure deep in her body. This feeling is something she has never experienced before but whatever is causing it she finds it deeply arousing as her womb is getting slowly filled with his fat ropes of seed. It takes a moment for her to even process this alien feeling as this arousing pressure keeps building in her core.

She lets out this delighted gasp as she finally understands why she is feeling this strange flutter inside her. "Oh god, y-your filling my womb!"

She reaches between her legs to stroke at his twitching balls with her fingers. Her eyes widen to discover he has the most massive pair of swollen nuts to match that immense cock.

She fondles his clenching balls as she purrs to him. "Keep filling me, I want you to put it all inside me."

She groans out tilting her head back as he pumping a seemingly never ending stream of dick slime into her fertile womb. She gasps when feels her belly is actually stretching with the weight of his cum. She ignores the strange cooling sensation and dwells on the dirty pleasure she feels that he is pumping her full of his thick spunk. The lower portion of her midsection starts to swell with a noticeable bump he has shot so much baby batter past her cervix. She gently rolls her hips around his entrenched cock letting those nuts drain every last drop into her hungry pussy. Just when the tightness in her core becomes uncomfortable his cock finally stills leaving her gasping at such an exotic sensation.

She strokes her hand over her heavy belly and says in a stunned tone. "Holy fuck! When was the last time you came!"

She finds it deeply erotic that a total stranger just blew this huge load inside her but still she cannot help but feel a slight spike of worry about getting stuffed with such a massive load since she is not on any kind of birth control. She makes the mental note that urgently needs a plan B pill being so full of his baby batter. Now that he is finished with her she wants nothing more than to get out of this place and she pushes herself away from the wall making him shuffle back even though that cock is still entrenched inside her.

She looks back at him with a pleased sigh while rolling her hips around his dick. "You know, you gotta let me go now we had our fun... right?"

There is only silence from him and she feels this raw spike of dread creeps up from the back of her mind warning her that something is wrong about this. Her brows furrow as she reaches back to try and touch him only have the dim interior lights suddenly flicker on. The sudden flare of light makes her wince at even the slightest brightness before her eyes can finally adjust so she can finally look at the man that just gave her the screw of her entire debauched life. At first what she sees she cannot quite process as she looks at him in utter confusion. Her mouth slowly parts and those gorgeous brown eyes grow wider and wider as her mind finally comes to terms with what she is looking at until her face is a frozen mask of pure horror.

***

Rick sits reclined at his command console with his elbow resting on the arm of his chair and it bears the weight of his head resting against his palm. The screen to his far left there is three monitors displaying the security feed of D-19. Those are the cameras he is supposed to be keeping track of but he mostly ignores almost the entire time he is on duty. The screens are tinted with a green hue indicating that the entire feed of cameras is all switched to night vision. Many of the tabs are flashing red when the cameras detect movement demanding his attention but that hardly works since the building has so many shambling residents tripping the sensors every dammed day. The constant movement of all the reanimated corpses has desensitized him to the out of sync blinks of alarm after all this time.

This has left Rick unaware that Jenna has trespassed into the building as she is currently being groped by one of the many zombies that she has foolishly mistaken for a living human. While he is supposed to be diligently keeping watch so that the shambling horrors don't get their dead hands on a busty vixen like Jenna he just checks them sporadically. Now Jenna while is getting her perfect body ruthlessly jackhammered by a corpse Rick is just far too busy browsing the internet while getting paid at the same time. He is about to watch some funny videos so he picks up a pair of headphones and places the large noise cancelling cups over his ears. He plugs the jack into the audio port expecting to hear some funny audio commentary is when his ears are suddenly assaulted with the frantic cries of a woman and lewd sounds of a wet pussy getting ripped apart by a zombies cock.

The sound of Jenna's frenzied sexual abuse throws Rick into a wild panic as he instinctively searches on impulse for some kind indication that was an insidious porn tab opened up. It is only after he has exhausted all the normal causes that he pauses for a moment and his wide eyes catch frenzied motion on one of the monitors to his left. His eyes slowly glance to the monitor on the left as the looming realization twists at his guts as narrows down where the possible source of the sounds are coming from. Right there on the grid of the first floor camera are the tiny motions of an undead man jackhammering a woman bent over with her hands braced against a panel of glass.

He slowly rotates his chair and his jaw slackens while he slowly places the headphones over his ears before he maximizes the camera capturing this unbelievable scene. He sits still in his chair with his eyes fixated drinking in all the details in awe at the sight as the zombie thrusts relentlessly into the sexy vixen. The sound of her pussy loudly queefing as that huge cock saws into her body only elicits a wild cry of response from the deviant woman. The sight of this sends a thrill of raw arousal up Rick's spine and he starts pitching the most shameful tent in his pants but he just cannot resist the temptation to touch himself while he zooms in on the action. He is completely enraptured with the bizarre pairing and even feels a slight pang of jealousy as this corpse pounds away at such a hot piece of ass.

The zombie's feral rutting clearly takes its toll on the women as she is slammed up against the glass. Ricks brows furrow as the undead just stops but those sensitive microphones pick up Jenna's belly loudly gurgling. The voyeur covers his mouth his hand at the realization that this dead man just fucking came inside her and she fucking loves it. He watches as she reaches back to try and touch the corpse clearly seeing the concern on her face and with a mischievous grin, Rick hits the lights.

***

She stares doe eyed into the white milky eyes of the dead man behind her that is still holding onto her hips in his vice like grip. His face is a lifeless mask of death with his mouth gaping and expressionless and his lower jaw is slathered with thick ropes of drool. Her heart drops into her stomach seeing his pale blueish grey flesh under his torn open shirt and pants with hard blackened veins in stark contrast to his pale flesh.

Her mind still struggles to process the sight of him as she can only stammer with a whimper of disbelief. "W-what... H... how"

Her hungry pussy is still pulsing around his rotten organ milking the last trickles of his cold seed into her warm body heedless of this new discovery. She remains utterly frozen in shock unable to mentally handle the sight of this zombie that had just fucked her so toughly. With his instinct to mate with her now sated and his nuts totally dry he starts to slide his stiff cock from her depths. She whimpers at the intense suction of his impaled cock trying to leave the tight sheath it has molded her pussy into and her pink and swollen cunt lips are pulled out past her thighs as she remains stuck on his fat meat only yielding inch after inch from his relentless tugging. She whines when feels his cockhead stopper at her entrance and her sex refuses to release that massive plug of rock hard flesh. She grits her teeth at the pressure of her abused lips bulging out around that huge mushroom and reddened inner folds become transparent as he pulls her off his organ. Finally with a lewd slurp his entire organ slips out with a wet popping sound leaving her passage a gaping void.

She grunts when this corpse yanks his cock head from her throbbing slot and His length whips up high slapping against his bloated torso before it smacks to rest between her ass cheeks. Curiosity gets the best of her and she dares to look back at the rotting organ that has been plundering her pussy and pumped its disgusting cum inside her. Her mouth gapes at the revolting sight of his of the fleshy mast that has been churning between her folds. His cockhead is a disgusting and grotesquely bloated thing nearly the size of a grown man's fist and the tip is so purple in colour it looks nearly black. His veins have turned black with hardened blood making them permanently bloated and rigid along his thick shaft.

The zombie releases his grip on her hips and her legs are too weak to support her frame from such a mental blow as she sinks down to the floor and sits onto her knees with her thick ass resting on her heels. Her mind refuses to accept what just happened as she stares at the floor. Her neck on the one side is covered with red bite marks while her one tit and ass have been bruised by his cruel grip. Her pretty mouth is still gaping in stunned shock as she reaches between her legs to cup her hotly throbbing sex.

She whispers to herself. "I just... fucked a corpse..."

Her ravaged passage lets out a long burbling cum fart as his unnaturally thick mess pours out from her violated womb between her grasping fingers in long gooey ropes of yellowed jizz.

***

Rick blows out a long sigh leaning back into his chair as the zombie departs from her. "Welp... that was some fucked up shit,,, What the fuck was D-19 up to?"

He gazes down at the swollen tent in his pants and pushes at his erection while looking over his shoulder to see if anyone had seen what he just did. There is this mix of revulsion and enjoyment that he felt and his dick proudly displays the sick thrill he got from what he just saw. Already dark thoughts where taking shape in his mind about getting more women to wander in this place.

He shakes his head and dismisses those tempting thoughts for now and peers at Jenna sitting there as he lets out a deep sigh of jealousy that such a beautiful piece of ass just got tainted by that rotting zombie. Her intrusion however demands a reaction and he now has to inform his superior of the breach. Still he hits the record button since she can't leave and there are even more shambling freaks to abuse her. He cannot stay and watch the event live though as he downloads her recent debauched moment with the zombie to bring to his supervisor as can only chuckle at the absurdity of what he has to explain to his superior.

"This is gonna be one hell of a report."

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great job!

Hope to see a sequel soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
interesting

I'm honestly intrigued due to half expecting to wind up similar to resident evil or something. Please continue.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ravaged by the Roadside Victoria wanted to go camping; the beast has other plans.in Erotic Horror
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Breeding Station An exploration mission turns into a bizarre experience.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Galaxy of Terror: X-Rated Cut Dameia is confronted by her worst nightmare.in Erotic Horror
More Stories