The Ramon Vargas Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The reason for that suggestion," continued Hancock, smoothly, "is to explain the presence of a small, gold ring!"

Rita eyes flashed angrily, and she was about to make a retort, when he held up his hand.

"The true reason for that ring, is to attach a small radio transceiver and infra-red camera device, which can be secreted in your, um, vagina, to avoid detection, during the body search! And believe me, young woman, you will be subjected to the most thorough body search, before you are even allowed into the presence of Vargas. He is totally paranoid about his personal security!"

"You don't think we would allow you in there, unless you were wired, do you Rita?" Harry added, showing some fatherly concern.

Rita nodded, and started to calm down. "S-Sure Cap!" she responded, feeling the sweat break out on her forehead. "Er, what sought of device are we talking about, exactly?" she added, turning her face back to Hancock.

He grinned, enjoying her obvious discomfort. "It's a miniature, cylindrical, combined radio transceiver, automatic tracking beacon, and infra-red spy camera. It is also small enough to cause you minimal discomfort, when hidden inside you, and is attached to the ring in question, by a fine, gold chain!"

She glanced up at him, with a raised eyebrow.

"So it doesn't accidentally get, ah-um, lost!" he added.

She gave him a sickly grin, and nodded. "How is... er, how is this, um, ring going to be attached to my, ah...."

"The Bureau doctor will pierce your clitoris!" he replied, with a twinkle in his eye. "It will be no more painful than when you had your ears pierced, and will enable the ring to remain well concealed! Also, when you remove the ring, the holes will be almost unnoticeable!"

"I suggest that, once inside, you remove the transceiver at the earliest opportunity, and secret it somewhere about the mansion!" added Lister, in a serious tone.

"That uncomfortable, huh?"

Lister blushed. "No, no! I mean the chances of its discovery will increase, the longer it is left you-know-where!"

Rita grimaced. He didn't need to paint a picture, she understood what he was getting at! "How do I manage to get a job in this brothel?" she asked.

"It has all been arranged with the Madame!" Harry replied, secretly admiring her coolness and courage. "Someone high up, must have a lot of influence with her? She's agreed to take you in tomorrow, as one of her girls, despite her obvious reluctance! Nobody likes to mess around with Vargas!"

Rita swallowed hard, and nodded. "What about clothes a-and things?"

"Those will be provided, after your visit to the doctor, in the morning!" Hancock growled. "Sanchez usually arrives at the 'House of Dreams' at about 8:30 pm, Wednesday evening, to inspect the girls, and make his selection for his master. Be warned, Sergeant, he usually likes to try the girl out, before confirming his selection!"

"At least I shall have a little time to get acclimatized first!" Rita replied, bitterly.

"Yeah, and remember any money you make from the Johns, is liable for taxation!" added Lister, with a dry chuckle.

"Very droll!" she replied "I'll agree to do the job on one condition, that Chris Lorenzo is my back-up man! I want him on the other end of the wire-tap... just in case!"

The two FBI agents exchanged glances. "Agreed!" said Hancock, reaching out to shake her hand. "Good luck Sergeant! Lister will now brief you fully on the operation, and on the use of the miniature radio transceiver!"

-oOo-

"Are you all right, Rita?"

The brown-haired girl came out of her reverie, and turned her head to Chris. "What?"

"I asked if you were all right?"

"Yeah, sure, Sam, just a little nervous, I guess!" She tugged at her low neckline, where one of her shapely breasts was threatening to fall out. "Better drop me off a few hundred yards away from the joint, and I'll walk the rest of the way!"

"Sure! Me and the Feds will be in the third floor, front apartment, of that old tenement block opposite. If there's the slightest hint of danger, abort the mission and yell for back-up! Understood?"

She smiled, and lent over and brushed her lips against his cheek. "Sure, honey, no problem!"

Chapter 3: Wednesday's Preliminaries

The movement of her hips, as she twisted, made her acutely aware of the transceiver hidden inside her, and Rita's mind drifted back to late Wednesday morning, and her introduction to Madame Bouverie's bordello. She'd been introduced to all the other girls, as a temporary addition to their little flock, whilst one of the regular girls, Melissa, was on vacation, and she'd been assigned Melissa's bedroom, for entertaining the customers. She remembered thinking how young most of the other girls looked!

The Madame had already warned her, privately, that she would be treated no differently from her other girls, and would be expected to take on her fair share of the workload, whether she was an undercover policewoman or not!

"As far as I'm concerned, you're just another of my girls, and I expect you to entertain the clientele, just like the others!" she explained, with an amused smile. "Fifty percent of everything you earn here, belongs to the house!"

Rita looked shocked. "Surely you don't expect me to have sex with your clients, do you?" she gasped, blushing furiously.

"Of course I do, honey! You are temporarily replacing one of my other girls, and occupying her place of work!" Nanette Bouverie replied, indignantly. "I'm damned if I'm going to loose out on the house takings, while I bend over backward to accommodate the PBPD! Anyway, it should provide some invaluable experience for you, before Miguel's arrival, this evening!" she added, with an amused grin on her face.

Rita swallowed hard. Her throat had suddenly gone dry. She had previously steeled herself for a possible sexual liaison with Sanchez, but she hadn't anticipated any sexual athletics with any of the other customers of the 'House of Dreams'!

Seeing the expression on the detective's face. Nanette added, "You can ask the other girl's for advice, if you get stuck! Oh, and you can use any of the lingerie or equipment you find in Melissa's room, she's the same size as you! All your vital statistics were faxed over yesterday, and I mean ALL of them, dearie!"

"T-Thank you!" Rita replied, in a subdued voice, feeling like turning on her high-heels, and making a bolt for the exit.

She sucked in a deep breath, pushing out her shapely chest. "Well Ms. Lance, you volunteered for the damned job!" she told herself, steeling her nerve.

"You sure don't look like any other cop I know!" Nanette conceded, with a grin, eyeing Rita's shapely figure, and her clinging red dress, and matching high-heels. "Well, I'd better introduce you to the rest of the girls?" the Madame continued. "What's your cover name, by the way?"

"Lola... Lola Pagoda!"

"Lola Pagoda?" parroted the Madame, with a raised eyebrow, and an amused grin. "Holy shit!"

"Look, I didn't choose the fuckin' name, it was one of those FBI jokers!" Rita snapped, a little annoyed.

"Okay Lola, keep your hair on! Let's go meet the other girls, before business commences for the day?"

-oOo-

Rita had visited the Bureau's Medical Technician, across town, earlier that morning, to have her clitoris pierced and the gold ring fitted, followed by a precautionary full medical examination, which was at the Med. Tech, Jim Bryant's insistence. The minor surgery involved, had been simple, and totally painless, thanks to a local anesthetic, and, after fitting the small, gold ring, the Medic had suggested that she have her nipples pierced at the same time.

"It will add to the authenticity!" he insisted, secretly admiring her shapely, naked figure. She had full, rounded breasts, with large, dark areolae, and prominent nipples, even in their unaroused state. She had a slim waist, further accentuating her firm bust, and nicely flared hips, with firm, rounded buttocks. "Now here's a girl who keeps herself in good shape!" he mused.

"If you think so? You're the doctor!" she replied, as he reached out to tweak her nipples into full erection. She squirmed with pleasure, at his touch, but managed to assume an air of professional detachment, as he went about his work.

Afterwards, he handed her two more small, gold rings, attached to the ends of a short length of fine, gold chain. "You can fit these if you want to, but the sooner you start wearing them, the sooner you'll get used to them!" he suggested. "If you don't wear your, ah, body jewelry, then the holes will heal up in a relatively short space of time, and become almost invisible!"

"Thank heaven's for that!" Rita breathed. "Thanks doc!" she replied, now where's the gizmo?"

The Medical Technician took the small cylindrical device, with a short length of chain attached, from his desk drawer. "I understand you've already been fully briefed on the operation of the radio and camera?" he enquired, looking into her clear, green eyes. "The location radio beacon is switched on permanently, by the way!"

"Uh, huh!" Rita nodded, nervously.

"You clip this end of the chain to your clitoris ring, and insert the device, as deeply as possible, into you vagina. I recommended the liberal application of some sort of lubricant first, such as KY jelly! Here, I think I have a tube somewhere?" The Technician rummaged around in his desk drawer, then handed her a full tube of the stuff.

"Thank you!" she said, with a forced smile, taking it from his hand.

"Now, is there anything else? Oh yes, this!" He handed her a small, heart-shaped, gold tag, on a fine, three-inch chain, with a tiny clasp.

'What's this?" Rita asked curiously, examining it. It had the words 'I'm Lola' etched onto the one side. She turned it over, and read 'I'm game for Anything' on the other side. She glanced up, with dawning comprehension.

"You can attach it to your clit ring, when you're not carrying the radio!" he explained. "It will help allay suspicions, if anyone should discover your vaginal adornment!"

"Oh!"

"You can get dressed now, young lady!" added Jim, with a grin. "Good luck!"

-oOo-

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh...." The mark grunted, in time with his powerful thrusts, and the creaking of the bedsprings, as he fucked into Rita's pussy. She joined in with little gasping noises, trying to convince herself that she wasn't really enjoying it, despite the fact that her nipples were sticking out like organ stops, and her thighs were gripped tightly about his hips.

She tried to imagine that it was Chris making love to her, but her partner and sometimes lover had an altogether gentler style of love-making.

Large, meaty fingers, clutched at her breasts, squeezing them, kneading them, pinching and pulling at the erectile tissue, almost ripping her nipple rings from her flesh, in his frenzy of arousal.

"Oh, Jesus, oh yesss, that is sooooh good!" she moaned, eyes closed, her head jerking from side to side, feeling her orgasm fast approaching. She wasn't acting any longer, she was really becoming turned on!

With a grunting shudder, the man's hips paused, momentarily, as he climaxed, shooting his hot load into her, then he began to piston into her again, but more slowly, until his penis began to shrink inside its Latex sheath.

With a groan, he rolled off her, onto the bed alongside. "Jesus, that was good babe!" he panted, smirking all over his fat, ugly face. "That was the best fuck I've had in ages!"

Rita opened her eyes, and twisted her head to look at him. "We aim to please, sir," she murmured, with a faraway look in her big green eyes.

"How about a little kiss for Arnie, Lola honey?" he murmured, leaning in.

She pushed him away, firmly. "No kissing, Mr. Swartz!" she insisted. "This is a purely a business transaction, remember.

He sighed, casually pulling off the used rubber, and tossing it into the wastebasket, alongside the bed. "When can I see you again?" he asked.

"I'm only here on a temporary basis, whilst one of the other girls is on vacation!" she replied, sitting up and watching, as he pulled on his shirt and trousers.

"So, when can I see you again?" he asked again.

"I-I don't know if my husband would like it!" she replied, demurely, fluttering her lashes at him.

Arnie knew when he was being given the old run-around. "Okay, bitch, how much do I owe you?" he snarled, pulling out his billfold.

"Three-hundred!"

"Three...? Jesus, Lola, you're the most expensive fuck in the whole of Palm Springs!" he protested, with a pained look on his face.

"You have to pay for the best!" she murmured, holding out her hand for the cash. She'd been making money hand over fist, ever since the doors of the brothel had opened for business. The clients had seemed to take an instant shine to her, and she'd been kept hard at it ever since. "At this rate, I will be able to retire from the force early!" she told herself, with a silent giggle.

"See you around, honey?" Arnie growled, as he finished dressing, and headed for the door. "And tell that husband of yours he's a lucky son-of-a-bitch!" he added. Then he was gone.

Rita rolled over and looked at the bedside clock. "Seven-thirty! Sanchez was due in little over an hour. She should have plenty of time for two or three more clients, before then!" She padded into the en-suite bathroom, for a quick shower.

-oOo-

Rita squirmed, nervously, as she sat on the chaise-lounge, in the reception area, awaiting the arrival of Sanchez, along with all the other hookers employed by Madame Bouverie. "Not 'other hookers', just 'hookers'," she mentally corrected herself. "I'm just doing my duty! If I've had a little fun, and made a few bucks on the side, then so what?"

The rest of the clientele had all finished their business some fifteen minutes previously, and the place was closed to all-comers, except for Vargas's man, for the next hour, at least!

She glanced at her watch, anxiously, and received suspicious stares from several of the other girls, many of whom, were already becoming jealous of the new girl's popularity. "What if Sanchez doesn't choose me? Then the whole plan will be well and truly down the pan!" she thought, fidgeting, nervously.

"These high-heels are killing me!" she muttered, under her breath, looking at the collection of scantily-clad beauties around her. She was wearing a short, silk kimono, and five-inch, stiletto-heeled mules. "He's bound to pick one of the others!" she groaned, under her breath. "This whole mission is going to turn into a fuckin' fiasco!"

Her meanderings were interrupted by the chime of the front-door bell, and her heart missed a beat. Madame Bouverie scurried off to greet her important guest in person.

"Somebody must have one hell of a hold over her, to get her to co-operate with the PBPD, on this one?" Rita mused.

The Madame quickly returned, ushering a dark-eyed, olive-skinned, Latino of average height and build, into the room, in front of her. "As you can see, Senor Sanchez, the girls are all ready for your personal inspection!" she gushed.

The man nodded, casting his eyes around the assembled whores. Finally, they alighted on Rita. "And who have we here?" he asked, with a slight Spanish or maybe Portuguese accent.

"This is the new girl, Lola... Lola Pagoda! She is standing in for Melissa, whilst she is on vacation for a couple of weeks! Come here girl!"

Rita climbed to her feet, and walked over slowly, eyes suitably downcast, her face partially obscured by her long, chestnut-brown hair.

The man raised her chin, with the knuckle of his right index finger, and stared into her big, green eyes. "Pretty! Show me what else you've got girl!"

Rita stepped back a pace, and unfastened the sash of her kimono, pulling it open and slipping it off her shoulders, and letting it fall to the carpet. She was wearing a lacy corset, that pulled in her narrow waist even further, and left her firm breasts completely exposed. Lacy suspenders were clipped to the lacy tops of her black stockings, and she stood, with legs slightly parted, on her sky-high heels. She wasn't wearing any panties; the customers always liked to see what they were paying for!

Sanchez slowly ran his eyes down over the girl's luscious figure, pausing at her breasts, as he noticed the nipple rings, and the fine gold chain draped between them. "Hmm, a nice touch," he decided. "Senor Vargas likes something a little out of the ordinary!"

He continued his inspection down over her firm, flat belly, alighting on the rich, dark triangle of the pubic bush, obscuring her sex, and crowning the tops of her smooth, white thighs, above the lacy tops of her stockings. "Nice," he murmured, "very, very nice!"

Suddenly, his gaze caught a metallic glitter, between the tops of her thighs. "Open your legs wider, girl," he commanded, frowning.

"Si, Senor!" Rita obediently spread her thighs wide apart, and pushed her hips forward.

"What have we here?" Sanchez chuckled, bending down and running his hand between her thighs, and grasping the heart-shaped tag, attached to a fine, gold chain. He read the inscriptions, and chuckled again, gently prizing apart her fleshy folds, to see the ring attached to her clitoris, from which the name-tag dangled.

He released the name-tag, and rose to his feet. "Well Lola," he exclaimed, with a shark-like grin, "you may be just what my boss is looking for, for this coming Saturday night!"

"Th-Thank you, Sir! I always tr..."

He held his hand up, cutting off her words. "But first I have to find out if you are worthy of that honor! You must give me a blow job!"

"Certainly, Senor Sanchez!" She held out her hand for his. "Please follow me to my room!"

"No, right here!"

"Here?"

"Yes, here, in front of the other girls!" This caused a chorus of gasps and giggles from the audience.

"But, Senor!"

"Are you refusing, girl?" There were more girlish giggles.

Rita blushed deeply. "No, Senor, but it would be far more comfortable in my bedroom!"

"No more 'buts', bitch! On your knees, and get on with it!" he snarled, growing impatient.

Rita gave a defeated sigh, and slowly sank down onto her haunches, before reaching up to unfasten the waistband of his pants, and pull down the zip of his fly. She tugged his trousers down, around his ankles, and stared at the bulge in the front of his silk boxer shorts, then, taking a deep breath, she pulled the Calvin Kline underwear down about his knees.

Freed of its constraints, his cock sprang up into semi-erection. She had to admit it was a pretty impressive-looking object, probably seven-inches in length, when fully erect. She took it in her left fist, sliding her hand up and down its hot, pulsating length, as she lent forward and licked the tip of the circumcised glans, trying to recall how Chris liked it best.

She felt it growing hotter and harder in her grasp, as Sanchez groaned with undisguised pleasure. She pursed her full, red lips, and slipped the knob between them, sucking it in-between her pearly-white teeth, too the back of her throat, whilst running her tongue along the underside of the shaft.

"Oh yeah, babe! Do it to me!" gasped the Latino, pulling her head onto his crotch. "This bitch is good!" he thought.

Rita raised up higher, trying to align her throat with his cock, fighting back the nausea and natural urge to gag, as she pushed his shaft further and further down her throat, gulping with her efforts. When her nose brushed his tangle of pubic hair, she gently withdrew, until just the glans was retained between her tightly clinging lips, then she went down on him again. There were murmurs of appreciation, for her technique, from the audience.

"Holy Mother of Mary!" Sanchez gasped, as her head bobbed up and down, faster and faster. "Aaaaauugghh!" With a loud cry of pleasure, he shot his load, flooding Rita's mouth and throat, with his thick, sticky cum.