All Comments on 'The Rationalization Imperative'

by ClosetQuean

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another cucoldress story

drool and crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHAT A TOTALLY AWESOME STORY!!!

I wish I could give it 10 stars... or 20!!! More... give us more. All you authors out there, take a look and let's see how many REALLY GREAT stories like this we can get going! FUCK the CUCKS! THIS is how life is supposed to be! I read somewhere there are 6 women for every 4 men worldwide. A ratio like that - a NATURAL ratio - indicates that a man is SUPPOSED to have more than one woman.

Charley49erCharley49erover 10 years ago
Just change the logic around.

Emily says after a night with BIG Bob, "But Honey, it is natures imperative that a woman continue the human race. And by getting pregnant by different men allows us to make sure their are fewer mutations that will ultimately hurt us. And by picking the best men for my children, this assures they will survive the best.. To be honest, I now know you were not the best choice. So you will continue to work and raise all my children because that is what you are good for. I will reward you with sex once in a while because there is some love for you. But Big Bob and his other friends will supply my children." Good story because obviously the survival of humanity is better than the husbands need to have sex. The wife needs to go find better men.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
This is as Interesting as It is Incomplete

This could be a credible scene from a absorbing & absolute story. The characters are all relative facades as they are now, playing out their reproductive imperative theory puppet show ( that is not without some credence ). We have only a snapshot in place of that story.

What was done was done well, I must admit. Definite fodder for future thought. All I'm sure of is that the author has a limitation of time, or talent, perhaps patience to extend this intriguing concept more fully. Fours stars **** is given with hope of awarding full marks for Closetquean's more fully developed effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
imperative?

So, we cast aside the shackle of civilization and devolve to little more than Cro-Magnon man.

I fuck whoever I want, whenever I want.....but if I can, so can she.

And although weaker physically, she's ever so much more clever and infinitely more devious.....and capable of fucking 20 times more men than than you women....

It almost makes me ashamed to be subject to the Male Imperative.....because in then end we become either bullies or fools.

Very erotic, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@ Charkey49er

It's just as valid an excuse as a woman saying "Oh honey, it was just sex".

and we all know how much you like stroking to those, don't we?

tell you what, slick, how about your write something yourself and show us how it's done?

as for why I don't write, I know I can't. better off admitting it than making an account and posing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Bullshit

Just a big load of crap. Fucking asshole justifies cheating. Lose the niece, dump the cheating asshole jerkoff fuckface prick and move on.

ClosetQueanClosetQueanover 10 years agoAuthor
Yeah.

Not a good guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love it

I love this- please write more. Love the idea of the cuckqueen

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Keep writing!

OttoWeiningerOttoWeiningerover 10 years ago
Great Start

Enjoyed this would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I didn't like the writing style

It's a good storyline. The premise is very good. I just didn't like the delivery. It felt fake. The wife's reactions and the dialogue just didn't feel real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
write a sequel

Please write a sequel, or ten, to this wonderful story. It was a great read.

ClosetQueanClosetQueanabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you for all the feedback, everyone...!

I appreciate the comments - very helpful and encouraging... :D Yes, I even appreciate the feedback from those who hated the story. The story fell short of where I initially meant to take it. So, yes, I agree, it's underdeveloped and incomplete. But, I think I'll just leave it as is - sort of a cuckquean-turned-horror story.

Truth is, I think the dude's a completely manipulative asshole. Spouting all manner of lofty reasons to justify his selfish desire to keep fucking without being accountable for hurting and completely disregarding his wife's emotions (Anonymous, you're right on the mark...and you should feel insulted at my two-dimensional depiction of men).

Not that I started the story intending to make a cautionary tale - but that's what it became. And, at that point, it was too far gone for me to fix it. Instead, I took the lazy way out and came up with a title "The Rationalization Imperative."

RATIONALIZE verb, rationalized, rationalizing.

To ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes. RATIONALIZATION, noun

The couple's relationship in the story is not healthy or happy or even remotely close to my version of what a man and his cuckquean share. Just the reverse, actually. To read my description of what motivates this cuckquean, please click see the ABOUT ME page on my blog.

http://closetquean.tumblr.com/about me

Again, thank you for the comments...!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This some prototypical alt-right power fantasy shit right here.

>How do I into negotiation?

>How do I into communication with my spouse?

>How do I into not incesting my relatives?

8/10 came a swastika onto a printout of this story

lookbob66lookbob66over 4 years ago
Nice work

In addition to being very erotic, it’s well edited. Will you write more some day?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great quick, fun, dirty, silly story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userClosetQuean@ClosetQuean
189 Followers
CUCKQUEAN IN THE CLOSET To read more about the cuckquean sexual dynamic, please visit http://closetquean.tumblr.com/aboutme