The Re-Purposing of Alouette LeGran

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alouette Le Grand screamed and bolted upward with his connection, her face etched in tortured pain, her hair flying behind her tossed head. Her mouth was pulled open wide, as were her eyes with the sudden affront to her lovely rounded buttocks. Unfortunately for her, the man did not end his assault there, but reared up time and time again to swing that mighty, flat board at her helpless rear haunches. I was aghast, but couldn't pull my eyes away.

After what must have been about fifteen minutes of watching the man punish Alouette Le Grand's hapless behind, my host pressed a few more buttons and forwarded the film ahead. Now, about twenty minutes later, it seemed, from the counter on the corner of the screen, the scene had changed quite dramatically. The black man in the hood still swung time and again at the exposed buttocks of his victim, but Alouette Le Grand was now of quite a different demeanor.

Now she seemed almost calm and reserved. She no longer pulled at her restraints, or bucked her hips to avoid the swing of her trainer. Her face was curiously calm and almost reticent. Her mouth would quietly make little "O" forms with each brutal connection of the flat board. Though her body naturally lurched forward with each swing of his board, she actually seemed to have entered a pleasurable mode of acceptance within her ordeal. As saliva dripped from her open mouth and she made those little "OOO" forms with her lips, I became fascinated and engaged in a way I have never fathomed.

"Do you see, my friend?" My host intimated. "Do you see how things have dramatically changed? THAT is what the training can do for the poor wretches. They only need to be taken there.... as is necessary by force."

With the cigar held I my teeth, and the brandy sifter held between both of my hands, I looked at the floor for a moment in contemplative disbelief. I then looked over to him, and having no words, nodded my amazed affirmation. He held out the remote toward the screen once again and said, "This next part may be a bit much for the more genteel among us." And with that the scene again had drastically changed as my host had forwarded again to a span of time later in the video.

The man who had so brutally whipped Alouette Le Grand, whose name I was to learn was Levon, was now glistening in sweat as it poured over his body. Alouette le Grand, too, was covered in glistening sweat and her hair was now soaked and matted in ugly blotches across her face, neck and shoulders. She still was confined to the furniture she had been originally prostrate upon but now Levon was upon her. With one hand he had a large gathering of her hair just at the crown of her forehead, and with the other he held her creamy white hip, which no doubt was severely reddened by her dastardly ordeal, and his fingers were splayed and deep into her flesh.

Behind her, hidden from view of the camera angle, Levon had removed his trousers and no doubt was savagely plowing the yielding flesh of Alouette Le Grand's nether regions. Vigorously he pummeled the helpless girl again and again with machine like efficiency. His own face, hidden by the hood mask, must have been contorted with lust. Alouette Le Grand seemed on the edge of passing out as her head was easily maneuvered by the brutish African to and fro with each thrust of his loins. Her face was blank with expression, her tongue loosely hanging over her bottom lip.

I raised the brandy glass between my self and the screen and entreated my host to move on, "Agh! Yes, I expected such to be the case due to the nature of this video, but such a brutish attack I find most distasteful."

"Of course, of course, my friend!" He assured me, taking note that I had had very little exposure to such things before and could only take so much drastic stimulation and he forwarded the video again.

"Let's see where we are now...." He mentioned as he once again stopped at a random spot.

Now Alouette Le Grand sat upon what seemed to be a stool in an isolated room, the green night vision coloring remained, and this time she was indeed naked again in full display before the cameras. Her blessedly plump and firm breasts were impressively on view in this segment and the nipples appeared to have had been pierced and rings inserted into each of them. A small linked chain hung across her chest from one nipple to the other. Her arms were now de-gloved and hung loosely across her thighs as she squatted upon the small stool she had been placed upon. Her hair was now swooped upward and caught by some unseen suspension that reached beyond the top of the camera's eye. Her head hung loosely as though she slept, with her chin resting on her upper chest. Her eyes were covered by some electronic masking device I would soon be informed was a three dimensional reality projector glass which was used for programming and re-directing the thoughts of the exhausted heroine. Its efficacy was nowhere in doubt as, despite the fact that she was completely free of restraint, and seemingly alone in the room, she made no move to free herself, but sat there allowing herself to be controlled.

"Not much going on there for the viewer, eh?" I retorted.

"No, but that is another part of the taming and training they must all be put through." With that he continued to move the video ahead further.

"All, you say? How many since you began?" I wondered.

He looked toward the ceiling thoughtfully, "Oh, I would say about two hundred and thirty or so in the last fifteen years."

"My word!" I interjected.

"And when one considers the price paid for their sale on the market.. say upwards of forty, fifty or sixty million for most.... you can see how I was able to build my lifestyle from their systematic defeat."

"Sale on the market? ......... Human trafficking?"

"Oh, they must be troublesome super heroines.... not just any lost child or popular debutant.... although in her private life, Alouette Le Grand was indeed just that..... the daughter of the avocat distric in fact..."

"But what of the authorities???? What of the super powered men who are their compatriots???"

"You would be surprised how a complimentary yacht for sailing around the world will quiet the most introspective of Police Chiefs, Federal Agents, and even Interpol. They seem to have a rather negative opinion of these powerful women as it is, and just can't seem to solve the strange disappearances. The Super males are a curious lot as well. I have seen them actually hold back during a group battle to allow their female counterparts to be overcome, only to swoop in and rescue them at an appropriate time. I have my suspicions as to why they never seem to investigate the loss of these young heroines. I would just a soon leave well enough alone and not be informed."

"FAN-tastic! So these women are in effect out there alone... with little real backup. And yet they carry on?"

"They do, and it has created a lucrative market for those in the know on these matters. It has, in fact, made me a multibillionaire by placing them on the market for their enemies and men of high stature and secret societies."

"And what do they do once they have purchased one of these lovelies?"

"Anything they want. Some keep them as bed warmers. Others harvest their organs for re-sale. Others still perform strange sexual experiments upon them for research..... or simply just breed them."

"Anarchy! Complete anarchy!" I protested while shaking my head in disbelief.

"And here is another of my training inventions." He continued as he stopped the advancement of the video.

Alouette Le Grand was now facing a new camera and in a slightly sideways angle which allowed the viewer to see much more of her stupendous form. Strapped to some sort of "hobby horse" like contraption and placed upon her stomach, her body was prostrate, nude except for her gloves and boots, and clamped down to the sides of the horizontal piece of powerful looking iron work with her upper arms encased in gauntlet like metal bindings on each side of the flat iron. Her ankles as well were also securely trapped tight against the sides.

Her overall position was as a ten speed bike racer would take during a long marathon in the country. Her eyes were once again covered with the three dimensional programming glass and her mouth was filled with a ball gag which was strapped around the back of her head, up and behind her now stringy, matted mess of auburn hair. Her impressive breasts now also hung to each side of the iron work and appeared to have electrical wires running up to the engorged nipples which were clamped with painful looking alligator teeth attachments. Her rear end was again high and in a perpetual motion of up and down, as was her whole body, while it lurched rhythmically back and forth as though she were riding a horse at a slow trot.

The cause for this was the presence of a machine to the rear of her confinement which moved with the same rhythm up and down. This machine appeared to have a rotating wheel contained within a sliding metal arch. The wheel caused another attachment to move in and out of the young girl's feminine point. I was informed by my host that there were two rather large and thick dildo devices, brutally ribbed, which were being pistoned in and out of the hapless girl's vaginal and rectal openings. These dildo devices contained topical agents of a mixed cocktail of psychotropic drugs, muscle relaxers and libido stimulants that would be pumped into her lower quarters, deep inside her female sex, for hours at a time.... perhaps even a day or so.

"The use of mind controlling drugs during the training is wonderfully potent," He informed me. "Once a certain point is reached in the re-tooling of the heroine, they are no longer needed. Nor are any brain blockers. The training takes hold."

I nodded my understanding. "Changing the chemical makeup of her physical brain....."

He nodded his agreement with my premise.

The video then silently stopped in the next spot with but a finger press of a remote button. The scene was quite different this time. The camera lens, one which was part of a concealed recorder as I was informed, now framed only the top half of the lovely Alouette Le Grand. There was a severe black stone wall with intricate, bone colored mortar lines running between a mass of differentiated granite rocks as a back drop to the scene.

Alouette Le Grand was framed from slightly above her head to just below her impressive ripening fruit mammaries. She sat upon some unseen chair or stool and was, of course, nude as far as I could tell. Her hair was no longer loose and flowing free as I had seen her in the earlier video installments of her heroic deeds, but was now pulled tight to the back of her head and twisted tightly into a three stranded pony tail that hung loosely down her naked back.

With her hair pulled back and her face close to the camera and illuminated by some strong off screen natural light, I was given the natural and honest representation of the girl in all her creamy skinned beauty. She wore no makeup on her lovely, high cheek boned face, which was plainly shaped like a heart down to her sweetly rounded chin. The large, saucer like tea colored eyes were clear and radiant and unadorned by any cosmetic application as well. I could see a slight speckling of freckles upon her peachy cheeks and her button like nose, which tilted upward in the most attractive fashion of beautiful girls. Her UN-adorned lips were also full, bee stung and at the moment pinkish and bow shaped. The nude nape of her neck ran down smoothly over her exposed shoulders and the flat of her upper chest, which also had a light smattering of freckles, smoothly crested into her wonderful breasts, which made nary a dent below them as they sat full and aroused upon her chest.

The nipples, which seemed always to be in constant arousal state, were full and strongly pink in color. They had, as I have mentioned, been pierced and rings of silver passed through each. A silver link chain of perhaps a bit too heavy metal kind was linked to each breast and must have been a constant painful annoyance to the heroine as it seemed with every move she made, they began anew their aggravated stimulus of her most sensitive erogenous zone.

Her eyes were shifted slightly off camera, watching some unseen person who no doubt sat facing her. There was a low, deep male voice which spoke to her. It was quite commanding and seemed patiently restrained and when I heard it, I perceived a slight foreign accent which I could not place.

"How did you come to be here?" The voice asked with husky, dark tones.

Alouette Le Grand licked her smooth pink lips and shifted her eyes a bit and then responded, "I ... um,.... I was, uh..... captured."

"And who captured you?" The man asked.

"I'm.... I'm not sure...." She responded seemingly with honest innocence.

"Was it not a team of masked men who abducted you?"

She reluctantly nodded her agreement.

"Answer me." Said the voice with flat emotion.

"Oui .. it was a team of.... masked men." She said, and then began to make little movements of discomfort. Her eyes had trouble staying focused on the man behind the camera, no doubt due to her awareness of her nudity before the stranger which must have been upper most in her thoughts.

"Tell me what happened."

She looked a bit pained and stalled as she looked down towards the floor, seemingly searching for what to say.

"Marguerite!" The voice spoke in a commanding, sharp tone. Alouette Le Grand seemed shocked to hear her real name mentioned and she sat straight up and regarded her interviewer with an expression of cautious worry.

"Tell me what happened. Do not require me to ask you again." The voice patiently stated.

She wagged her head with a bit of frustration and began, "Well, I was ..... asleep in my bed..... and.... and suddenly I was awakened by a group of masked, hooded men dressed in leather."

"Did you resist them?"

"I... I tried...." She said nodding.

"But you failed."

"Oui." She responded while lowering her eyes to the floor again. "I ... think they gassed me... somehow."

"Yes. They used chloroform to put you to sleep." The voice responded with an almost clinical expertise.

Alouette Le Grand nodded and cocked her head as though learning this for the first time. Her big hazel eyes grew wide with realization.

"Marguerite, did you enjoy being chloroformed?"

She frowned at the question and shook her head. "No. It was awful."

"Are you sure?"

"Oui." She responded confidently, but her eyes began to dart back and forth as she spoke.

"Marguerite Antoinette.... Isn't it true that when you were chloroformed you came so hard that you squirted the bed?"

Alouette Le Grand gasped at the question. Her eyes were wide with disbelief and her lovely bow lips parted with the gasp.

"Answer me." The voice again commanded. This time, however, the voice was softer, almost knowingly instructive of the naked girl's inner position.

"The question.... it's ..... it's......"

"Embarrassing? Personal?"

"Oui! I cannot believe....... I cannot....." She stammered indignantly.

"Is it true?"

She took a deep breath and slowly shook her head with bewilderment. "No.... no, of course not." She insisted. Her lovely cheeks now flushed with a red hue of embarrassment.

"The men who captured you. They say that you DID wet the bed with your sex."

"No..... no...." She insisted as she seemed floored by the questioning.

"Tell me the truth, Marguerite Antoinette Mercer." The voice quietly whispered. It seemed to be responding to the objecting girl's protests with a correlating degree of strength that moved in a converse direction. The more she protested, the softer and more unyielding the voice became.

"Did you have a major orgasm and flood the bed when you were chloroformed into submission?"

Alouette Le Grand shuffled in her seat and seemed to be looking for a way out of the highly personal questioning. But there was no escape for her provided. "No.... " She insisted.

"Are you calling the men who took you liars?" The voice said softly in a more high pitched, questioning tone.

"Oui!" She insisted uncomfortably. "Oui, they are lying."

"Tell me the truth, Marguerite."

"I am.... I am telling you the truth."

"I say that it is Marguerite Antionette Mercer who is a liar. I say that you DID cum hard. VERY hard."

"NO! No, I promise!" She insisted, now becoming more distressed at the insistence of her interrogator.

"Okay. I am going to have those men come in here all together and you can call them liars to their faces. Would you like that?"

She shot a worried look at her accuser and her eyes grew wide. "No! No, please don't do that." She begged and she reach out to the man speaking to her.

There was a long silence as he seemed to be quietly staring at her. She swallowed hard and looked away...and then down at the floor.

"Answer me, then."

She took a deep breath and squeezed her eyes shut. Her chest seemed to cave inward with the strain she was undergoing and she sat slouching, looking down at the floor.

"Did you cum hard and squirt the bed when you were chloroformed, Marguerite Antionette Mercer?"

She blinked hard twice and took a deep breath, then she looked upward into her questioner's eyes with a pained, frustrated expression and nodded her head in affirmation. She then closed her eyes and angled her chin down to the floor once again.

"Answer me. Admit it." The voice again commanded, but this time the softness was lost. This time the voice was filled with an offended tone, as though Alouette Le Grand had just insulted the man before her.

Looking down at the floor in resignation she responded, "Oui."

"Yes, what?"

She nodded as she spoke and could not bring herself to look upward at the interviewer. "Oui." She said with obvious regret. "I came hard and squirted the bed when I was chloroformed."

"So I was correct, Marguerite Antionette Mercer? You are the one who is the liar?"

She looked up at him for a brief second with pained eyes and a drooping mouth and said. "Oui."

"Yes, what? ........Marguerite Antionette Mercer."

There was along moment of pause as she sat frozen, barely moving with her eyes closed. Then she looked up again and replied, "Oui, I am the one who is the liar." She mused with a disappointed and slow shake of her head. Her voice trailed off as she spoke and she let out a long defeated breath.

"You are not just a liar. You are also ....... a slut." Offered the male voice.

She quickly looked up at him with a slightly pained, offended expression and seemed about to voice a protest as her lips parted to speak. But then she simply closed her mouth and sat quietly watching him with sad, defeated eyes.

"Admit it...... Marguerite Antoinette Mercer." The voice solemnly ordered.

She swallowed hard and licked her lips again, her eyes slowly meandering as though struggling with some internal decision and then she softly stated, "Oui, I am a liar .... and a slut." With that she again closed her eyes in disgrace.

There was another long period of silence. It was as though the interviewer wanted the moment to hang in the air with monumental finality, fully claiming the time and space and forcing Alouette Le Grand to only hear in her ears the sound of her recent words.

"Marguerite." The voice continued. "You called those men who captured you and brought you here liars."

She looked up at him in resignation. "Oui."

"And yet it is YOU who are the liar."

"Oui."

"What should you do now, Marguerite Antoinette?" The voice asked with a curious tone.

The naked girl sat for a long moment and then, with her eyes again glancing to the floor said, "I should apologize."

"That's correct." The voice confirmed.