The Re-Purposing of Alouette LeGran

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never having been seen before in public without her disguise, this was indeed a true moment of triumph for all present as a hated enemy of dictator, warlord, crime boss and small time criminal alike would finally be exposed to them all. The person who held the sides of Alouette Le Grand's mask spoke a few words to the girl which the noise of the crowd masked from the audio and then she chuckled as Alouette Le Grand expelled a frustrated breath mixed with an aggravated expression and then closed her eyes tightly. The mask was then quickly removed as Alouette Le Grand shook slightly in the moment.

The crowd roared once again. Then the camera pulled back to reveal the stage at full length in response as the female attendant who had removed Alouette Le Grand's final connection to anonymity paced back and forth across the front of the stage with the mask held high in triumph.

Flash bulbs now filled the stage with a type of disco club lighting that sent shadows darting across the stage combined with blinding flashes of light. There was triumphant sports type music that began blaring and playing as the crowd roared and stomped their feet. The camera pulled in again close to witness the frustrated and lost expression of Marguerite Antoinette as she was now exposed to those whom she had fought so hard against. She could only breath deeply and stand there with her hands lightly caressing her thighs as though she were futilely struggling with covering herself before them. She looked around the room and furrowed her brow with confusion as though to wonder how all this could have happened to her.

"What happens now?" I asked my host.

"This goes on for quite few a more minutes, I am afraid. The crowd loved the moment. Shall I forward past it?" he asked while fiddling with the remote.

"No, no...." I said calmly. "Let the moment play in real time."

The moment did indeed continue on for what must have been around twenty minutes of the most humiliating moment in the poor girls entire heroine career. And all she could do was stand there and wait in frustrated humiliation for events to pass.

Then the Swede stepped forward with microphone in hand and addressed the crowd to quiet down. It took a few moments and there were a few interjections of caustic humor where some person in the crowd shouted some insult or suggestion toward Marguerite as she stood behind the Swede on the spot she had occupied for the entire dismantling of her heroic existence. The crowd eventually quieted down and The Swede began to speak to the crowd.

"This can't get any worse?" I queried.

"Oh, yes it can, old boy!" he chuckled.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. It has been my extreme pleasure to bring you these events this evening. I always enjoy the auction and sale of new meat, especially heroine meat!" He joked as the crowd voiced its derisive agreement. "And now I present to you..." He said to them while extending a hand of reference toward the nude girl as the camera view pulled in tight once again to catch Marguerite's worried expression. "Miss Marguerite Antoinette Mercer, daughter of Avocat Distric Mercer of the Paris area."

Marguerite gave a shocked and betrayed look of disbelief as her name was announced publicly and her pouty mouth fell open in shock. The crowd roared as the final nail in the coffin of Alouette Le Grand was driven home by the Swede, who now had totally, irreparably and finally defeated the super heroine. She stared straight at the Swede in amazement for a long moment at what he had just announced.

The Swede chuckled at the moment. "I had promised her on my 'honor' that I would not reveal her secret identity." He then chuckled with delight.

I nodded knowingly at the obvious betrayal of the moment and continued to watch as the large Arabian known to me now as Sadam Abdulah stepped forward to the now distressed captive and turned her pouting, disappointed face towards him. He reached up and ran a finger across her gold collar while she stood looking up into his eyes as she listened to something he related to her.

Her large hazel eyes, made up in expert fashion, and her bright red lips, and flowing curling auburn hair, made her an enticing morsel next to the brutish General. He reached down and pulled slightly on her breast chain and she gave with a bit of a discomfited expression. This was no doubt due to the still painful piercings of her eraser head shaped nipples. He finished speaking to her and she lowered her eyes submissively and nodded her acceptance.

He then tapped her chin and she responded by opening her mouth to receive a ball gag he suddenly produced. He inserted it into her oral cavity with a bit of a struggle as it happened to be a little too big for her demure mouth. She frowned at the struggle but then patiently waited as he strapped it around her head beneath her hair and then buckled it tight.

She then knelt down before him, bowing her head and placing her wrists behind her back. An attendant then zip tied her wrists together and then pulled her ankles together beneath her naked rump and zip tied them as well. Two men then lifted the naked girl into the air and onto the shoulder of General Abdulah. She hung there, her face hidden by her luxurious auburn hair hanging down his back, and on his front her long, toned legs held in place over one side of his chest by one of his powerful arms. Her rump, high over his shoulder, was open and viewable by all. I imagined this was the most violating of all moments for the former hero.

Abdulah and The Swede then shook hands as the crowd roared and confetti fell from the ceiling while marching music played to the crowd. Abdulah then waved to the crowd and exited the stage with his prized possession. The Swede turned to the crowd and stated loudly, "See you again next year!"

As the video ended I turned to my host with a bit of disappointment and said, "So, you have been informed that she is no longer with us, eh?"

"An accident. So I was told. But the truth of the matter is that Abdulah may have simply tired of her and wished to possess her solid gold collar. Which, as you can imagine, could only be removed ..... by beheading."

"Was she.... bred?"

"Three times, I believe." He said with a thoughtful nod. "All of them displaying the power of super strength, flight and birdsong."

I chuckled with a bit of sadness in my tone. "Imagine her disappointment at realizing that her powers had NOT been eliminated somehow. She could have saved herself at any moment."

"Yes." My host said nodding knowingly. "Imagine that.

"I say, old boy...." I said with a heavy breath. "You've worn me out with all of this..... the long ride up here.... the intense video presentation....."

He raised his eyebrows in surprise and asked, "Oh, had enough then?"

"Actually...." I said with a bit of embarrassment. "I am quite fascinated. But I must regretfully admit..... I did rather fancy that special interview section.... you've skipped through much of this video to give me a small sampling..... but I wonder if there isn't more along those lines..... perhaps just a bit?"

He nodded and began pressing buttons once again on the remote. "Got you going did it? Totally understandable. I believe there is another just before the end ....." He then ran the video backwards again and watched the counter numbers at the bottom of the screen. When they reached a certain count he stopped the video and allowed it to play once again. "There you go, my good friend." He affirmed.

Once again the interview setup resembled the one I had witnessed previously. Alouette Le Grand was the only person on the screen, sitting slightly to the side of the frame and her line of sight was directed to someone off of the camera frame. The screen only allowed the viewer to see from slightly above the top of her head to the point just below her breasts. The room was much different, well lit, though artificially so this time, and the walls seemed a bit greenish, with small photo frames placed about them in haphazard fashion.

Alouette Le Grand was done up in her beautification makeup and hair which I had seen applied to her in the previous scene by the wicked women of the preparation team. Her hair was now a brilliant brassy-brown color and cascaded around her shoulders in luxurious curls and waves. It was no longer parted down the middle as it had been in her career as a heroine, but was now parted on the side with a wave of large curls and strands flourishing to one side of her head.

From this camera angle one could see the small shell of her delicate ear behind the swooping wave of auburn hair which graced the other side of her head below the part. Her large, crystal clear eyes shone brightly and with vigor and heath. Their eye liner and eye shadow brought them forward all the more from the basics of her natural beauty.

She did, however, also wear her atrocious magenta star spangled mask which covered her face around her eyes and up to her forehead while still giving a fine glimpse of the attractively structured nose. Her lips had that bright red lipstick color heavily applied and between them one could see as she spoke the perfectly straight and clean white teeth she brandished which were line by healthy pink gums.

Surrounding her slender, muscled neck was the gold collar that had been placed on her by the girl with the orange shock of hair. Her shoulders were again bare, as were her fine breasts, and they were still pierced in the nipples with a heavy silver link chain spanning between them. It also appeared that she wore her magenta colored opera style gloves, as I could see at times the tops of them on her upper arms. Behind her on the wall was a clothes hanger which held her gaudy bustier and star covered dark blue boy shorts. The cape she also wore when fully outfitted hung from the same hook on the wall.

The voice of the man spoke to her again. "Did you sleep well?"

She blushed and smiled a bit, her demeanor was almost glowing and was filled with hopeful promise of her now fully realized womanhood. "Oui monsieur, But I am still a bit tired." She said.

"The food you had for dinner was drugged."

She looked mildly shocked and gently questioned, "Oh?"

"Yes, it was necessary to put you to sleep. That dinner was two days ago and we are in another place far from the training compound."

She looked a bit mystified and nodded her understanding.

"The voice spoke again in the same deep, firmly controlling tones, "Let us see just what you have learned in the last eight months, shall we?"

She looked at him with a questioning, unbelieving face and said, "Eight months, monsieur???"

"Yes, it has been eight months now. .............Now, tell me .... what is your given name?"

"Marguerite Antionette Mercer." She rendered flatly.

"Very good. Now, what name does the public know you by when you wear this costume?"

She began to slightly look away from her interviewer and wander around with her eyes as he began this line of questioning and she replied. "Alouette Le Grand..... I'm Alouette Le Grand."

"And what did Marguerite used to do in her community?"

"I... I used to help the poor.... I used to feed the homeless.... and..... I worked with um, kids. Lots of kids." She said and finished with a bright toothed smile and a nod of her head.

"And what did Alouette Le Grand do?" He asked softly.

She gave a pained look and shook her head softly, "Oh.... I would rather not .... I don't want to offend, monsieur...."

"No, no.... it's alright.... I will allow it."

She hesitated in an unsure moment, checking his eyes for veracity and then quietly began. "Okay. I... I used to fight crime... I used to save people from disasters..... um, I did all I could to fight for ...... justice and truth." The last two words were difficult for her now, and she seemed to have a hard time getting them past her own lips.

"Since you have been with us, Marguerite...... Alouette Le Grand super heroine..... what have you learned about yourself the most?"

She looked at the ground and then back up again, repeating the maneuver twice before she took a slow breath and replied, "I.... I have learned...... "

"Yes?"

"I have learned that I am a lying slut bitch." She said with almost a surprisingly smooth ease.

"Yes. You are a lying slut bitch, for sure." The voice said in affirmation.

There was a long moment between them and then Alouette Le Grand nodded her agreement.

"Do you see that gold collar you are wearing?"

She raised her hands to her neck and fondled the gold collar. "Oui, Monsieur....."

I could then see she had indeed been given her magenta opera gloves to wear for this session.

"That is your obedience collar. Do you know where it comes from?"

She smiled big and said, "The Swede!"

"Yes. The Swede. But do you know what it was forged from?"

She shook her head with honesty. "No, monsieur."

"Do you remember the solid gold trophy that you were given by the Maire of Paris for your citizenship service? A citizenship award?"

She nodded her head in small, slow strokes. "Oui, Monsieur...."

"The Swede had it melted down and turned into some rings he now wears. He also made that collar. And when you were asleep for two days one of the things we did was fuse it together behind your neck."

She dropped her happy expression quickly and with disappointment asked, "My.... my award, monsieur?"

"Yes. You now wear it as an obedience collar."

This seemed to sadden her a bit, and she slumped forward in her seat and dropped her hands to her lap. Her face was etched with internal contemplation.

"It was the Swede's good pleasure to re-purpose your award as well as yourself."

Her large hazel eyes stared at him blankly.

"Now, tell me. Who is superior? Men or women?" The voice asked with an almost happy tone.

The girl sat up and said with a big, happy red lipstick smile. "Men are superior!" And with that she began to coquettishly turn slightly from side to side.

"What did you used to believe about men and women?"

She leaned forward again as though re-entering the analysis of the conversation and said, "I thought men and women were equal."

"You used to say that?"

"Oui, Monsieur"

"But what have you learned about yourself?"

She once again glanced at the ground and said, "That I am a lying slut bitch, monsieur."

"So.... you must have been wrong..... men are superior..... and women are inferior.....?"

"Oui, Monsieur. Yes, I was wrong. Men are superior and women are inferior."

"And you are a woman?"

"Oui, Monsieur"

There was a long pause as she waited for the next question. Then after a few moments of her nervous fidgeting, the voice continued.

In an almost in-perceptively soft tone the voice said, "The truth is always the best course to take, Marguerite."

She nodded almost apologetically. "Oui. Oui, I understand that now, monsieur."

"Was Alouette Le Grand a ......woman?"

She nodded softly. "Oui, she is....um, was.... I am her... I am Alouette Le Grand, monsieur...."

"How long were you Alouette Le Grand, Marguerite Antoinette Mercer?"

"Six years, monsieur." She nodded softly.

"And how did you come to be here with me today?"

She fiddled with something on her glove and looked down to the floor again for a long moment.

"Tell me!" The deep, soft voice of the male interviewer commanded without aggression. "How did the great and mighty Alouette Le Grand end up here with me today?"

"I.... I .... lost, monsieur...." She said moving her head uncomfortably and then looking up at her interrogator with an embarrassed smile, which she then dropped almost immediately."

"And what happens to super heroines who lose, Marguerite Antoinette?"

She looked up quizzically and interjected, "I ....I don't know, monsieur.... it's never happened before....."

"Well, let me ask you this, Marguerite Antoinette Mercer. When you first were being tamed and trained.... do you remember what happened when you lied to me? When you called the masked and hooded men who abducted you, liars?"

She took a sharp breath and spied him with a bit of fear in her large eyes. "Oui, Monsieur Oui. I remember."

"Three days in the dungeon...... right?"

She nodded, her face blushing a bit with a mixture of anger and embarrassment at the memory.

"You were bitten by a rat, weren't you?"

"Oui, monsieur! It hurt very bad ... and for a long time."

"Well, we withheld any drugs from you for stopping the pain until you had learned your lesson."

She dropped her eyes to the floor once again. "Oui. Oui, I know, monsieur."

"So, you can't lie to me, Marguerite."

"No, monsieur." She assured him with an earnest face.

"But, you know you are a lying slut bitch."

She breathed out a short gust of breath and replied. "Oui, Monsieur"

"During your career as a super heroine, you caused a lot of trouble for some very powerful and important men, didn't you? You... a woman.... did that..... to men. Some very powerful men."

She nodded.

"Why did you used to do that?"

"I can't say...." she begged. "You'll be upset.....monsieur."

"No, no.... you can explain...."

"Wh.... well.... I thought it was right to fight them.... because they were evil men.... who did many bad things......... they had to be stopped.... I thought...."

"You used to say that?"

"Oui, Monsieur"

"And you are a lying slut bitch?"

She swallowed hard and blinked. "Oui, Monsieur"

"You caused those men to lose great amounts of profit from their businesses. You beat up on their employees.... men just doing their jobs......"

She glanced downward in shame once again. "Oui, Monsieur"

"If you were one of these superior men, Marguerite. And you had a troublesome, sticking her nose in a man's business super heroine like yourself... an inferior woman... no matter how strong...no matter how beautiful..... or smart..... What would you do, Marguerite Antoinette Mercer? What would you do about Alouette Le Grand?"

She nodded her understanding of his logic and replied, "I... I would have Alouette Le Grand..... um....e... eliminated.....monsieur."

The moment hung in the air silently for a few beats and then the voice continued. "Yes, and you HAVE BEEN eliminated, Alouette Le Grand...... haven't you?"

She never looked away this time as she answered. It seemed that the truth of the matter had become a thing of permanence even in her own mind. "......Oui, Monsieur"

"You've been..... defeated...... conquered.... vanquished.... overpowered..... crushed..... humbled and tamed.... brought to heel like a bitch dog...... haven't you?"

"Oui, Monsieur"

"The Swede is not a super human like yourself. He has no special abilities of super strength or being able to fly like you once had. And yet, as a normal, common man.... he has beaten you... taken your powers........ and made you 'heel', hasn't he?"

She nodded with sad eyes. "........Men ARE superior."

"Mmm. Hmmm." The voice hummed in response.

"Now.... after your eight months of taming.... of training.... what do you admit to yourself about yourself, Marguerite Antoinette Mercer.....Alouette Le Grand? What do you admit..... to YOURSELF?"

"I..... I admit..... um," She stammered and blushed. "I always wanted to be ...... owned. To be.... your toy, ........your slave, ..........your object. That I ..........WANTED to be taken and used, .......that I want to submit myself to my better. I've ........always .......wanted to be captured ........and owned. It's why I became a ........super heroine .......to begin with." She muttered out as though it had driven a knife right through her lovely heart.

"Well done. Now, because of your interference..... you deserve whatever happens to you from now on, don't you?"

".Oui, Monsieur.... I ....do.... so...deserve .....just punishment."