The Re-Purposing of Alouette LeGran

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know what is going to happen to you today?"

She looked up with a bit of interest. "No..... no I don't, monsieur."

"It's the last time you will be wearing your Alouette Le Grand costume. That's why in just a few minutes you will be dressing in the rest of it.... it's hanging behind you."

She looked over her shoulder behind her and then looked back to the man and affirmed, "Oui, Monsieur... I will do that."

"Today there is a big stage you will walk out on. It is a stadium only a select group of people know about. The audience will be filled with many of the men you caused so much trouble for. Many whom you placed in prison. Many of whom lives you ruined while being self righteous and heroic as Alouette Le Grand."

Her eyes grew big with shock at the implications of what her interviewer was saying as he spoke. Her lips parted in disbelief and she began to slowly shake her head "no" from side to side. "No...."

"Yes, Marguerite Antoinette.... today Alouette Le Grand will be sold on a special slave market to a new owner."

"Nooooo....." she wistfully repeated.

"Oh, yes... you will be the object of a bidding war by a crowd of men you called criminals... villains..... madmen.... "

"Noooo... nooooo, please... don't, monsieur...." She begged with pleading eyes. She shook her head slowly while she begged and her face flushed red with the realization.

"Shhhhh." He calmly entreated her. "It's time to pay for your silly bitch ways. Good-bye, Alouette Le Grand."

With that the man suddenly stood up and filled half of the screen. His large, muscular lower half was all the viewer could see as his hands fiddled with his belt on what seemed to be military fatigue pants. It was obvious now, from the dark, almost blue-black hands and arms that I could see, just whom her interrogator had been. As Levon, the girl's dominant and trainer, dropped his trousers while standing in close proximity to her masked face, his large blue-black thighs and firm darkly furred buttocks partially blocked the viewer's access to the beautiful face of Marguerite Antoinette Mercer.

She gasped and suddenly seemed to forget her impending dire ending and almost reflexively pressed her face into his groin area. I could see her finger tips of one hand slightly peeping over the upper curve of his powerful thigh and estimated that her other magenta gloved hand was busily holding what must have been a massive African piece of manhood.

Obviously, she had surrounded his woman taming member with her bright red lips and was now busy fellating the man. Her head moved back and forth while partially obscured behind his thigh and her face seemed filled with a kind of glorious bliss at the taste and feel of his baby maker running over her sweet pink tongue and down her throat. He held her head with both hands and his impressive behind flexed slowly back and forth.

After about ten minutes of her oral service to her dominator, he grunted and sped up his pace as he thrusted more vigorously in and out of the wonderful mouth of Alouette Le Grand. She looked up at him with concern and then back to his meaty groin time and again until finally he stiffened, his buttocks clenching and his legs flexing with a glossy light sheen of sweat on his ebony thigh. She closed her eyes and hummed with satisfaction. He then pulled free of the now dazed and groggy female and lifted up his pants. She sat there with a sleepy, goofy look on her face and shiny, bright red, cum slick lips. She hadn't let a drop of his fluid go to waste.

"Let's go, silly bitch." The voice commanded. And she rose from her seat to dress in the rest of her costume for the last time.

I turned to my host and with a final sip of my brandy and asked, "Do Super heroine's truly require to be re-purposed for their heroic deeds?"

There is a saying in the business, my friend. "A super heroine and her righteousness are soon parted." The triumphant Swede told me with an assured smile.

"This video. You have no doubt documented and professionally produced it for private sale?"

"I have. It's called 'The Re-Purposing of Alouette Le Grand.' Would you like a copy?"

I blushed and quietly said, "Yes, and I hope you don't mind the complimentary."

"Nonsense, old boy! Her father, Avocat Distric Mercer, received a free one....

why not you?"

I chuckled. "You are a wicked bit of nasty!"

"So what say you, old man? Care to work with my organization.... or perhaps stay a few days more and enjoy the fruits?" The Swede asked.

"Both!" I replied. "But I'll have to inform Farnsworth of my decision to stay for a few more days. Right now, I am in dire need of a good nights rest."

"As you wish." He stated rising from his easy chair. "It so happens I have a shipment arriving tomorrow, and you are welcome to peruse the activities. But first, perhaps some bangers with a nosh?"

"And pray tell..." I inquired with a bit of playful intonation. "..just what are those bangers made of?"

He shot me a look of surprise and said with a tease, "Why super heroines...of course! HahHahhahehehe..." He then laughed.

"Oh, what fun!" I responded while shaking his hand for the night. "I hate myself for enjoying this.... but it's so damned good!" I told him with a sly look.

With that we said our "good nights" and I headed down the hallway in the direction of a room he had prepared for my stay. The household staff had retired for the evening and I assured the Swede that I would indeed be able to find my room on my own as per his instructions. In a remarkably trustful manner, he allowed me to wander the hallways unattended. Down one of the corridors toward my destination, I was suddenly made aware of some activity within one of the rooms. I stood for a moment in the hallway quietly eavesdropping on the sounds coming from behind the door as one of the things that caught my attention was the elated, mischievous giggle of a young girl.

Oh my! What's happening there? I thought to myself with a bit of an embarrassed smile. I turned and looked both ways down the hall to ensure no one could see me standing there listening. And then suddenly I was startled to hear the muffled voicings of an older, mature man. The voicing was entirely familiar to me. Shocked, I forgot myself and rushed into the room not even realizing that the door was not even locked.

I threw opened the door and was taken aback by a most unexpected scene. There in the master bed of the room was Farnsworth, as far as I could tell he was naked from the waist up. With his advanced age, and the surrounding circumstances, it was rather easy to forgive the unconscionable sight of the naked old fruit, all pale skin and age spots and wiry grey chest hair.

No, the sight before me demanded more inspection that the grotesque, aged body of Farnsworth. Beside him on both sides, also ostensibly nude themselves, were a pair of young nymphs caressing his withering body. To his left was a stunning red headed girl with long bright hair that waved as it ran down her porcelain skinned back. Her large green eyes sparkled at me as they turned from Farnsworth to notice my appearance in the room. Her large, tightly firmed breasts with delightfully aroused pink nipples were a sight to see! On his right, was a dusky beauty, no doubt of African descent with dark caramel skin and a chiseled face highlighted by dark, mysterious eyes. She turned and smiled at me also with a wide, bright toothed grin. All three of them were covered from the waist down by a huge comforter with richly hewn embroidery.

"Oh, goodness!" Cried Farnsworth as he looked upon my sudden appearance in the room with wide eyed surprise.

"Farnsworth!" I spat. "TWO girls????"

"Oh....eh, yes, sir. May I introduce them to you, sir?" He queried and then referred to the red head and said, "This is the Irish Flame, a bonny young lass with quite the talent for massage...."

"Farnsworth!" I interrupted with a scornful shake of my head.

"...Oh, eh.... yes, sir.... and this young lady here..." He continued referring to the dark and lovely beauty on his other side. "This is Action Girl..... quite the naughty bit of crumpet below the sheets here, might I say..." He finished with a wink. He then nodded in the girl's direction and whispered as though to share a private thought. "Jun-gle Feeeev-ah, sir!"

"Farnsworth.... these girls will put in the ground, old boy..." I entreated.

"Not to worry, sir. Irish Flame here has nurse training and she comes with a defibrillator."

I nodded my agreement. "You'll need it, old man. You'll need it! But these girls are young enough to be your great grand daughters, you old cocker!"

"Uh... twenty three..." He nodded toward the red head. "And nineteen, sir." He said referring to the African. "I've seen their identification, sir. If it helps."

I then suddenly saw movement below the huge comforter that was spread across the bed. "Oh heavens!" I exclaimed. "What tom foolery is this????" I then reached forward and poked the bed spread in the area where I had seen movement which did not correspond to any of the persons already within view.

"OO!" Came a girlish cry from beneath the covers as I poked and felt a fleshy mass beneath the comforter.

"Farnsworth! You'll be unable to drive me back to the airport!!!!"

The covers just above the old fart's waist pulled back and a small, brunet haired girl popped her head out and looked back towards me over a nude shoulder.

"Allo Monsieur Chanter-Prime!" Claudette greeted me. She had a pleased smile and a glossy, shining chin.

"Farnsworth!!!!" I almost choked out. "THREE??? THREE girls??????"

"The Swede's compliments, sir. He felt I should be properly diverted while business was being bantered about."

"How long has this been going on???" I asked with amazement.

"All night, sir. Ever since our arrival."

"And you just couldn't refuse our host's hospitality, I presume?"

Farnsworth ran his hands up the naked sides of both girls beside him and pulled them in closer. "Milky white and dark of night.... sir." He nodded with a wink.

"And you, Claudette, what are you doing under those sheets?? Trying to start a fire with a wet match??" I asked.

She sat up in front of Farnsworth and I got a full view of her splendid brown nippled mammaries and flat little belly and she said, "Monsieur Chanter-Prime, "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir"?"

I raised a curious eyebrow at the possibility of her offer, but was quite speechless.

Farnsworth assured me, "Uh, sir... I would hate to be a glutton...."

I looked his way with a sarcastic stare. "Oh, no... we can't be a glutton, now can we?"

Turning back to Claudette I inquired, "Mon petite amore, do you believe that your firm little fanny can take a serious buggering from a Byzantine farter like myself?"

"But, of course, monsieur." She assured me.

Considering how long I had been burping the worm at home alone, I took a deep breath and reached out my hand to Claudette. "Oh, laissez le bon temps rouler!"

She hopped from the bed and pressed her naked body against mine and slid her arm around my back. I looked to Farnsworth and said, "If those young women do kill you, Farnsworth, make sure you keep smiling all the way through it."

"Oh yes, sir." He intoned as the girls giggled at the bit of fun.

The nude Claudette and I then headed into the hallway toward my own room and I asked her, "My dear, were you also a super heroine?"

"Oui, monsieur. I was la Fleur-de-lis. Zee Champion of Lyon."

"And did the Swede make a video record of your demontage' at his hands?"

"Oh, oui monsieur. Le Conchon makes thousands from my defeat." She said with a bit of sadness and regret in her voice.

"Then tomorrow, we shall view it together.... every last bit." I said with confidence.

"Oh, non monsieur.... I beg you, no... it is my être la honte (shame)!" She said with large, sad eyes and a shake of her head.

I slapped her on her firm, round buttocks, which resulted in a high pitched yelp from her pouting lips, and lightly shoved her into the room in which I was to spend the night and said, "Oh, YES... we shall perhaps even make one of our own in the future... after I have purchased your lovely arse for myself and Bob's your uncle!"