The Realm of the Fighting Ladies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... like this, Awana..." he mumbled. "Now stop sucking, use only your tongue on the front part... oh my good saints..."

Her pussy was drenched, the juices flowing over the labia and leaving a wet trail on his leg. The doctor closed his eyes, relishing on the sensations she was giving him with the tip of her tongue. Controlling her was even more exciting than controlling the black giantess; he felt his cock throbbing – half a minute more and he would unload into her throat.

"Stop... just rub yourself on me..."

The Amazon was completely aroused now, her breath uneven, as her clit vibrated with the touch of the man's hairs on it. She tried to finish that way, but it was difficult: she wanted to be filled, her whole body yearned for the male's mast – but she wanted also to please him, and the shock of that discovery made her jerk in a mix of horror and lust.

Rodrigo pulled her towards him and kissed her deeply. She was delightful, young and firm; he caressed her slit for a moment, teasing her, letting her wait for what he knew she desired most. Then he turned her on her belly and in a single stroke penetrated her.

She uttered a loud moan – it was so good to have something in her! The doctor moved quickly, his thumb on her clit, making her wiggle under him.

"Squeeze and loosen as I taught you, Awana... yes, your muscles... you can do that..."

She obeyed gladly, milking him with her slippery walls. He let her do – the pressure of the sperm inside his shaft became more powerful – and he took it away.

"No! Stay, please!"

His only reply was to spread her legs and lick her clit until she cummed, which took less than a minute. Her back arched down, her butt rose up, exposing the light brown rim of her back hole. Rodrigo kept licking, feeling her body responding to his every movement until she climaxed again.

He gave her no time to breathe:

"Do you want to learn lesson four?"

"What is it?" she asked, gasping for air.

Rodrigo rimmed her ass hole with the tip of his cock. She closed it, instinctively.

"Only if you want, Awana." He scratched it gently with his finger. "The supreme pleasure, they call this."

"I ... I don't know..."

"I will not push you."

He was dying to, but he knew that she had to adjust to the idea. He had never tasted a white woman's ass – the Church condemned it as sodomy, and the Portuguese ladies were too prudish, or too devout, to let their back opening be tampered with. Ass fucking was even more sinful than oral sex, and both were tolerated only between masters and Africans. He was sure that earlier or later the warrior would surrender, but it had to be in her own time.

Awana could hardly recognize herself. Her mind was cloudy; she felt lustful as never been before. The taste of the man's cock was still in her mouth; though she had just cummed twice, her body ached for more – and that tongue on her back, slowly going up and down her spine, was making her shiver.

She arched her buttocks and spread her thighs to give him what he wanted.

The Portuguese brushed her opening with the tip of his cock and smeared it with saliva, grinning as she lowered her head in expectation. Rodrigo slid the tip of his cock inside the inviting canal and stopped; for a first time, that was enough. It was better to go step by step and make her wish for his cock there, dream of it there, imagine herself impaled and loving the sensation.

A soft moan and a movement back told him that she was willing to continue. He reached for her clit and caressed it, pushing very slowly into her canal. Her walls were smooth; she parted her legs wider, as he kept brushing her little knob – she felt her thighs quivering – he stopped, with half his dick into her, moving his thumb as fast as he could – her clit swelled up, vibrating in response to the expert caress – and she exploded in a series of jerks, the magical touch of his thumb bringing her to heaven –

"Stop! Stop, please!"

Rodrigo did what she was asking and removed his cock from her ass.

"Please keep your butt raised, Awana. I want to see your cunt open."

He took her foot and rubbed his aching cock on the soft bottom. The warrior let him do as he pleased, surprised at how many ways to get pleasure that man knew. The doctor rubbed faster, his eyes fixed on the dripping hole in front of him – faster – faster – across the entire sole – and suddenly he spurted a jet of his substance, which reached as far as her knee and wetted her foot from toe to heel.

She waited, motionless – she had never felt so much pleasure. Simona could wait forever – she was not going with her – what she wanted was more "lessons". She caught herself thinking whether there was any difference between Rodrigo's cock and – no, that was shameful – no, that was what she wanted – Kango's.

The Portuguese turned her on her back and kissed her neck.

"Has anyone told you that you are delightful in bed?"

"No."

"Well, you are."

"Say it again", she mewed softly.

"You are marvellous in bed. A splendid female, made to have and to give pleasure."

His lips nibbled her still hard nipples; she moaned softly and caressed his beard. A new warmth was filling her, a peaceful sensation of being relaxed – or was it, of being loved?

"I am like a flute, Rodrigo, and you are the most skilled of musicians."

He licked briefly into her ear.

"May I sleep here tonight?"

She closed her eyes and opened her lips. There was no need for words: the reply was clear enough. He kissed her, a long, passionate kiss, and let his head rest on her lap.

1...345678