The Realm of the Fighting Ladies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the last turn began, Mkomo jumped forward like a panther and reached the other girls; she ran parallel to them until the third pole, the three at an incredible speed. Then she buried her head in her shoulders, breathed deep and gave a formidable sprint, leaving Maromba four steps behind. Her huge feet barely touched ground, and thick drops of sweat covered her back, making it glisten like a piece of ebony. Maromba tried to reach her, but was unsuccessful: Mkomo circled the pole and threw herself to the ground, breathless but happy: she had done it! No one would sneer at her any more!

"Your Talunga was brilliant", Simona complimented. "And smart, too. Did you notice how she saved her forces for the last stretch?"

Rodrigo smiled. He knew that Mkomo was getting attached to him, and having allowed her to compete had been an intelligent move. He motioned for her to come over; as she squatted by his feet, still breathing heavily, he pinched affectionately her nose and aspired her savage scent – it was high time to have some more pleasure from that huge black body.

The next test was beginning. Matunga had some of the soldiers to lay down their spears, forming a straight line; the aim was a huge bush at the right side of the square. Rodrigo watched in awe as the Talunga dashed towards the line and with a powerful impulse threw the weapons right inside the bush. In spite of their size, their bodies were quite elastic; the spears were perfectly in line with their shoulders, and described an elegant curve as they crossed the air into the aim. Some fifty females showed their prowess, and only three missed the bush. The Amazons were quite pleased: their soldiers were undoubtedly well trained.

Wrestling had been left to the end, as it was the most prestigious competition. A couple of the strongest women Rodrigo had ever seen entered the square and removed their pelts and tops; as in ancient Greece, they were to fight naked. The one with the largest boobs circled her opponent and threw up her right foot to hit her chin; the other woman ducked the attack lowering her body. She dashed to the first one and grabbed her arms from behind, twisting them in a powerful grip. The giantess tried to free herself, but the other kicked her waist and brought her down.

The two Nubians rolled on the ground, and for a moment Rodrigo could not tell which was over which. The big-breasted one let her adversary escape and she mounted her belly, pressing the lying woman's throat with her both hands. The feet of the trapped Talunga went with all their force on the other's back, kicking with their heels on her kidneys, but to no avail; the grip on her neck went stronger and stronger – she put her tongue out, stopped moving and patted the ground with her hand, acknowledging her defeat.

A thunder of applause greeted the end of the fight. The winner stood up and tied her pelt on; she looked at Artemisia, who waved her hand.

"Excellent fighter, my Tamanga", said the Amazon. "I should register her for the next games at Erimanton. Would bring in a lot of drachmas from bets."

The competition was over; as if out of nowhere, drummers appeared and squatted in line under one of the poles. The Talunga began to stomp their feet and soon two circles were formed, the inner one with the males and the outer with the females, going in opposite directions. Darkness was falling; some torches were lit and placed in holes on the ground. The smell of roasted meat filled the air; clearly, the tribe was going to have an exciting evening.

Rodrigo rose up and patted Mkomo's head:

"Go with your sisters, Mkomo. You have excelled today, and deserve to have some fun."

Maiunga appeared with a chunk of antelope for her mistress, soon followed by Kizumbu and Nwanze. The Amazons ate in silence; Matunga brought a jug of palm wine and they drank directly from it.

"Very fine competition", Awana said. "Your tribe merits their position as soldiers of the Queen."

Matunga grinned broadly, showing her white teeth, and walked off.

"How about a dice game?" Simona asked the other Amazons.

"Good idea", said Artemisia. Awana kept silent, her gaze lost on the mountain ridge at the East.

"I think I will take a walk", she said. "Artemisia, can Nwanze stay with Maiunga? I don't need her until tomorrow."

"Sure. Come with us, girl."

Awana removed the sword from her belt and handed it to the Kimbundo. Rodrigo was hesitating: he was not interested in the Talunga's dance. His cock wanted a female – better said,neededa female. Mkomo was at his hand's reach, but the Amazon was a much bigger prize. He decided to try his luck:

"May I accompany you in your walk, Awana? Perhaps you would like to look through the glass again."

"You are welcome", the warrior said.

Simona and Artemisia went to theirkubata, with the three girls on their heels. They didn't want to stay behind: the Talunga were perilous enough when sober and under the command of the Ladies. Who knew what they could do after drinking palm wine?

" Awana seems a bit too kind towards the foreigner", Simona said sourly in Greek.

Artemisia smiled: now she understood Awana's comment about Simona having found a Nubian: the red-haired Amazon was interested in the beautiful warrior.

"He is an interesting man. Nothing to do with our breeders back at Erimanton."

Simona pressed her lips together and said nothing. She had been with Awana once, and it had been very good to have her between her arms. The Amazon was quite hot, her pussy tasted wonderfully, and her mouth was delightful to kiss. After that, she had asked her several times to come again to her bed, but her advances had met with a polite refusal. She shrugged; it was Awana's business. Now she had the Shanti to please her – but even so, her pride was wounded. Simona liked young women, white or black, and Awana was one of the most attractive girls in Erimanton. She would find a way to rub her cunt on those pert breasts and wet them with her juices.

***

Rodrigo had fetched his eyeglass and aimed it at one of the Talunga perched on top of the palisade. He focused on her stupendous rear and handed the instrument to Awana, who took a glance and laughed.

"There are more interesting sights than a Talunga's butt!"

"True enough", the Portuguese replied. "But where I come from, even the Negresses wear something to cover their buttocks."

"They are primitive, and we think it is better not to tamper with their customs."

"These women are the best soldiers I have ever seen, and disciplined, too. They obeyed me when I told them to leave the Shanti in peace so that I could talk to her."

"It is in their nature, Rodrigo. They need someone to channel their energy towards useful ends."

"Do you think they still have cannibal instincts?"

"Certainly. And the other tribes know that, too. This is why they fear them and obey us."

They were approaching the stream; only distant echoes from the party reached their ears. The air was balmy, and a refreshing breeze blew over their heads.

"This is a most extraordinary arrangement," Rodrigo went on. "We have much more trouble with our Negroes. They make excellent slaves, but sometimes are difficult to control."

Awana sat on the grass, and the doctor imitated her.

"There are many ways to make someone obey you, Rodrigo. The less violence you use, the better. Fear is but one motive; respect and admiration have to be added to it, if you want good service. And a little cunning is not out of place, either – making the subordinate believe that his best interest lays in serving you."

Rodrigo thought for a moment. What the Amazon was saying struck him as singularly true – had he not brought Kango to suck him by waving before his mind the idea of a lethal disease? And Mkomo – the key to get all he wanted from her had been to restore her dignity and to associate that feeling with serving him.

"You are right, Awana. We use too much the whip where I come from."

She remained silent for a while.

"We never whip anybody. If an offense is light, a reprimand suffices, or a threat to take away some privilege the person had been afforded. If it is serious, there are other penalties – it depends on the offense and on who has made it."

"Tell me more, please. I am highly interested in this matter."

"You already know that if a man who is forbidden to seek females approaches one, he is castrated. A Talunga who kills somebody without her commander's permission, or rebels against an order, knows that she can be sentenced to death; the heads of their leaders who challenged us in ancient times are still on those poles, as you saw. A slave would be put in a completely dark place for some days - there is nothing they fear as much as that. A warrior who committed treachery, or showed cowardice, would be given a dagger to commit suicide. And so on."

"And what is the penalty for fidgeting with the strings of an Amazon's sandal?"

Awana smiled at his smart way of telling that he wanted to touch her body again.

"Why don't you go ahead and discover by yourself?"

Rodrigo breathed deep. The moon was high now, and he could see clearly the splendid body of the woman in front of him. His cock was twitching inside his breeches; she was giving him every sign that his advances would be welcome.

He untied the sandals from Awana's calves and put them aside. She laid her feet on his legs and said:

"You have showed me Greece and our kingdom. Where is your land?"

The doctor took her right foot and placed his lips just under her small toe.

"Here."

She didn't take it off. Rodrigo moved the tip of his tongue down the side of the foot and flickered it under the curve:

"And this is the route I made to find you."

"I have never learned Geography this way."

"Do you like it?"

Her only reply was to rub gently the bottom of her foot on his nose. That was the clearest message Rodrigo could wish for.

"When I come back to Portugal, I will write about your society. It is organized like your foot. Here at the base" – he bit lightly her heel – "we have the black tribes. In the middle"- he licked voluptuously the ball, letting its salty flavor spread on his tongue - "the Talunga. And at the top"- he put her big toe into his mouth – "the Amazons."

Awana laughed heartily as he sucked her toe. That man was extraordinary: learned, witty, and gifted with a tongue that knew its job. She caught herself thinking what he could do with his cock.

Rodrigo had left her toe and was kissing the top of her foot. The warrior lay back and let him go up her calf and leg. If he reached her slit, she thought, she would not stop him. But the Portuguese wanted more than that. He spoke softly:

"Awana, would you like a bath in the stream?"

She sat up and looked intently into his eyes. Was it wise to strip for that man? Her common sense said it wasn't; her lust told her that it was. Lust won: she put her hands to the brim of her top and pulled it up. Rodrigo watched for a moment the line that divided the ivory breasts from the more tanned skin on the lap and shoulders; her nipples were round and sprang up from light brown areolas.

He leaned over her and nudged with his mouth under the tits, opening it to house their inviting roundness. He licked gently the velvety skin, making her moan with his caress, until the nipple was erect; he changed to the second one, cupping her ass cheeks with his hands and lifting a little her body.

Awana hugged the man and kissed his lips; he twirled his tongue on hers, pulling it into his mouth and savoring the sweetness of her breath. His fingers opened deftly the buckle of her belt and pulled down the skirt; she had nothing to cover her sex, except the auburn bush that he knew tasted so well. Rodrigo slid his hand to her pussy: it was wet, asking to be taken care of.

He took the girl's body in his arms and lifted her.

"What are you doing?" she asked in a faint voice.

"Taking you to the stream. One needs water to bathe."

She leaned her cheek against his chest and let him carry her. The doctor laid his precious load on ground and sat down to remove his garments; he did so slowly, knowing that she was curious to see him naked.

He lifted her again and waded into the water; his body was tense, his cock erect, and he had to control his urge to penetrate her right away. He put her delicately on a rock in the middle of the stream – the same Simona had stayed on while Kizumbu licked her pussy – and turned her on her belly. Awana was fascinated with all that; in her contacts with the breeders, nothing even vaguely similar had taken place.

Rodrigo let some water drop on her back and rubbed it with his palms; he went down slowly, spending more time than necessary on her shapely butt. The warrior opened her legs; the Portuguese understood what she wanted and introduced a finger inside her slippery cunt. He massaged the folds for some minutes, seeking with his thumb the sensitive button on top of the labia. Then, without warning, he went atop her and began to rub the tip of his member on her slit.

That took Awana by surprise; she had always been on top of her males. She made a movement to take him off, but he whispered:

"Awana, please let me show you something you probably don't know."

His tongue found her ear and he licked inside; she shuddered with excitement and arched up her buttocks, inviting him to go into her. He slid the head of his cock inside the drenched cavity and waited. As she moved up, he retreated too, keeping just the tip in touch with her opening.

"Slowly", he said.

Awana gripped the edges of the rock. She was madly aroused now; her breath was quick, her heart thumped inside her chest and all she wanted was that rigid rod inside her. Rodrigo pinned her shoulders down and let his prick slide half an inch more. As she arched up again, he moved up, teasing her.

"Squeeze and loosen your walls on my cock. I am sure you can do that."

She had never done anything of the sort, but wanted to try. Her muscles clenched around the part of the dick that was inside her; she moved them, clumsily at first, but soon got the trick and laughed.

"That is it, Awana. Now pull it inside."

She raised her rear and contracted the muscles of her thighs to help the ones in her pussy; bit by bit, the mast slithered into her like a sword into its sheath. Rodrigo felt her cervix and started to move in rhythmic thrusts; her cunt was tight and warm. He leaned forward and licked the thin hairs on the base of the Amazon's neck; she shuddered at the sensation, her hands searched for her tits and tweaked the nipples. Being taken from back was wonderful, she thought; she must tell Artemisia about that – or perhaps not?

Rodrigo was also excited, but he had learned to control himself. He wanted her to cum first; his thumb found the knob between her legs and moved in circles on it. His cock pumped steadily into her, making her writhe on the rock. He felt her muscles contracting, her body tense with lust, her breath accelerating – his cock slipped all the way into the narrow tunnel – sloppy noises cut the nightly silence – she felt her walls being rubbed, arched more to offer herself to the male, her knees wide apart – he rammed deep into her, she sensed her thighs trembling - suddenly spasms took her over and she cummed like she had never done before.

The doctor did not want to unload in her – a pregnancy was not in his plans. He kept immobile as she relaxed, his prick pulsing inside the drenched grotto. She made a movement to get from under him; he pinned her wrists and said playfully:

"Liked the lesson, Awana?"

"You are a wonderful teacher."

"Would you like to learn lesson two?"

She put her lips to the back of his palm and kissed it softly.

"Why not?"

Rodrigo turned her on her back and straddled her. He wanted her to suck his dick, but pondered to himself that this should be saved for a complete "lesson"; besides, he didn't know how she would react to the idea. He slid his cock between her breasts and put her hands under them:

"Make a canal for the little ship, Awana."

She was amazed at the idea, but complied. The doctor moved quickly back and forth, feeling the soft skin of her breasts on the sides of his member, and the hollow valley they formed encompassing its whole length. That was called "the Spanish position", and he had learned it from a girl who had made the Atlantic trip as the pleasure slave of a Spanish captain. Cum started to rise up from the balls into his shaft; he leaned forward, offering his navel to her tongue, and with some more thrusts spurted his jet over her lap and under her chin.

Awana was taken by surprise, but waited to see what would come next. Rodrigo regained his breath and moved off from her; he went into the water and with his cupped hands threw some over the spots where his cum had landed.

"Come", he said. "Let us refresh."

He sat on the streambed and put her between his knees, facing him. Their mouths met in a long, passionate kiss, while the water washed their bodies. There was not much to be said; both stayed there, under the clear moon, listening to the crickets and watching the glow-worms.

"It is getting late", Awana said finally, "and cold. We had better return."

"As you wish", Rodrigo said.

He put his clothes on and looked while she dressed up; in a chivalrous gesture, he kneeled and tied the strings of her sandals. They walked in silence towards the village, his arm on her waist. The party was over, the torches spent: darkness and silence shrouded the village.

The Portuguese left her at herkubataand walked to his. Mkomo was lying across the entrance, her hand gripping the ends of the short chains that went from her collar. Her bosom went up and down as she breathed. He walked over her huge body and saw the leopard skins carefully put side to side: only Mkomo could have done that. Rodrigo smiled: the girl's actions were a clear message – she intended to take care of him.

He wondered how Kango was faring in the palisade. Should he tell the lad that his treatment was finished? No, he said to himself. Variety was the salt of life: a white girl, a black giantess, and a Negro youth – three different mouths, two pussies, and three assholes to drown his prick into according to the whim of the moment. Why renounce such abundance?

***

There was no light inside thekubata as Awana walked in, but after some moments her eyes got accustomed to the darkness and she discerned the silhouettes of its occupants. She took care not to step on the black girls, who were asleep near the entrance. A little further, Artemisia was lying on her side, her head resting on the palm of her right hand; Simona lay on her belly, one of her legs folded so that her knee reached her stomach. Awana cocked her ear: their respiration was slow, suggesting that they had been asleep for quite some time.

The Amazon undressed and stretched her body on the leopard hides reserved for her. What had just taken place was still in her mind; she felt physically relaxed, but her emotions were in turmoil. She had never been fucked with such mastery; the memory of the foreigner pinning down her wrists and asking whether she had liked her lesson lingered in her mind. She had wanted to get up, and for a moment had been upset by his insistence; but at the same time the sensation that he was in charge was so reassuring! He had directed her for the entire duration of the act, and that was the most disquieting part: a man telling an Amazon what to do -that was unheard-of.

Awana cupped together her breasts and figured a hard cock between them. A smile appeared on her lips as she remembered how the doctor had used her sole to speak of the different castes; she wiggled her toes, which according to him represented the Amazons, and sent them a mental greeting.

123456...8