The Recipe for a Great Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She now went over to my husband, whose cock was throbbing rock hard and had another thick string of pre-cum running from the tip of his cock. This time it hung all the way to the floor. Then Mistress said in a teasing and sexy voice "did you think I forgot about you my slut slave?" "No Mistress, of course not" he replied. "Looks like you have been enjoying the view?" she asked as she squeezed his throbbing rock hard cock. "Oh yes Mistress, I loved it!" he answered. "Well that's good, now we will see if your wife and Nicole will enjoy their view." Mistress then started tapping the crop against his nipples as she was saying. "Let's see how big and swollen we can get these love triggers." As she tapped, the menacing thin tip riding crop, on his nipples. "You had a decent start early today but that was just a warm up for the main event!" she said teasing him with a wicked smile.

She then started beating those nipples in earnest. My husband moans immediately turned to screams. She was flailing away at those poor nipples, much to my delight. As his screams got louder his nipples got bigger and puffier. "Tell me sissy slut how bad you need this. I bet you wish you were wearing your panties now, don't you sissy? Beg me to whip them more and harder slave. Thank me for expending my precious energy on giving you such pleasure, bitch!" Mistress toyed with him. Teasing and taunting him with her words. She was also teasing and torturing his mind by stopping every fifth or six stroke and wiping the tip of the crop along the soaking wet slit of her pussy. She would then rub it in his nostrils. Then she would rub some more cunt cream on the tip and stick it in his wailing mouth, for him to such on. But the best was when she took her fingers and shoved them in her pussy, getting them soaking wet with her hot sticky cream. Then she would wipe them on his nipples and his sore chest.

When she was doing this Mistress then would be saying to him, "Look how good I am to you slave. I am letting you sniff my pussy and taste it while I am beating your nipples. And in order to make your nipples and chest beating more deliciously painful. I have coated your nipples and the surrounding area, with my precious juices, so that the crop will sting and hurt even more. Now thank me for all of this you cock slut." she said to him with a sadistic smile and giggle. There was no way he could possibly respond during the intense whipping. His screams were ones of begging for mercy. The area around the nipples had welts starting to rise. His entire chest was now welted and swelling. His nipples were whipped to the largest proportions I had ever seen or could have ever imagined was possible. If I had to make an estimate on how large his nipples now were. I would guess them to be maybe 3 inches long and 1 inch wide. After countless amounts of strokes, Mistress stopped her delicious whipping, on his tortured nipples and chest. He was screaming louder than I had ever heard him scream. I literally had a mini orgasm from hearing him scream for mercy and watching his tits being tortured. Mistress then dropped the crop to the floor and moved her body up against his. She moved to where her magnificent massive soft breasts were rubbing against his.

She rubbed her tits so that her huge nipples were rubbing against his tortured nipples. She kept doing this as my husband was trying to catch his breath and give his throat a rest. From all the screaming he did, that the assault on his chest had caused. All the time she had her hand on his cock and was stroking it. It was becoming very obvious that Mistress had mastered the art of delivering pain and then giving pleasure. She continued rubbing her tits against his extremely tender chest. Then she tenderly licked up the tears that were all over his face. "Now that is a good start towards your reward, don't you think? You are touching my tits right now. Isn't that what you wanted? Go ahead and squeeze them and see how wonderful they feel?" Mistress asked him with a giggle. "Oh that's right you can't because your hands are cuffed. I must have forgotten. Well at least your tits are touching my tits. Doesn't that feel so good slave? Isn't this a special treat and reward for such a perverted sissy slut like you?" Mistress asked him giggling with a wicked sinister look on her sculptured face. She was toying with his mind. Mistress was exhibiting her great skill at mental torture as well. My husband's eyes were rolling in the back of his head and another thick string of pre-cum was now stuck on Mistress's thigh. His cock was still oozing as he quietly replied still sobbing, "yes Mistress it is. Anything is good from you Mistress". "Good" she said with a sexy smile. "I knew you would enjoy that. All sissy sluts love to have big nipples to show off." She said with a sexy giggle. Damn if that was the start of a reward, I wonder what a start of a punishment would have been.

She then reached her arms around his neck and pressed her body against his. She then brought her mouth to his mouth and started kissing him with tender and passionate lust. She held her head back for a second and while stroking his cock she said to him, "Now my sissy slut slave, I know you enjoyed your tit beating. Look how excited it made you." She said while squeezing his cock with a sexy grin. She immediately started kissing him again while rubbing her gorgeous tits side to side across his blazing nipples and chest. As they were kissing her hands were undoing his cuffs and setting his hands free. During the kiss my husband kept trying to hump her leg with his cock, like a dog in heat. Once the kiss had ended Mistress said to him, "Now my sexy slave I want you to lie over the whipping bench. So I can continue giving you your reward. Aren't you excited slut?" Mistress asked in a sultry teasing voice. "Yes Mistress." Was all my hubby could say as he walked in a trance and laid across the whipping bench. Mistress then started attaching his hands and knees to some restraints which were all a part of the padded bench. My husband was bent over this bench with his ass in the air and his head toward the floor. What a sexy site this was. I have to get one of these for our home I thought.

Mistress then told Nicole to come over and kneel, doggy style, in front of my husband's face. She shuffled over and slowly knelt, trying hard not to fall over because of her restraints. She scooted herself back as far as she could. When my husband saw Nicole's ass right in front of his face, he started bucking his hips and trying to fuck the bench like a man possessed. "Now what do we have here slut?" Mistress asked my bound husband. "Isn't this the ass of the woman you have been begging and pleading to eat for more than a month now?" she queried him in a tantalizing sexy way. "Oh yes Mistress, it is," he replied trembling with excitement. Mistress then told my husband, "Special rewards are for special sluts and you certainly are a special slut. Now you can start to sniff her asshole whenever you want. But I will tell you when you can start to eat it. Is that understood my sissy bitch?" "Oh yes Mistress, thank you Mistress" my husband replied half delirious.

He immediately started sniffing Nicole's beautiful ass wildly. Mistress then told me to go around to the front of the bench and sit next to Nicole's ass. Then she wanted me to reach my hands around the bench and grab my husband's balls at the base of his cock and to start to stroke his dick. But under no circumstances was I to let him cum. She told me if he did, I would be taking his place next. But I immediately complied, but hell I didn't think that was a bad deal at all. I wouldn't mind taking my husbands place any day. Having Nicole ass in my face to sniff and lick and to ravish. However I was happy to be helping in the torture of my husband by getting him to the brink of cuming and then denying him. That excited me big time. Before I could finish that thought I heard a loud crack and a second later an even louder scream. I looked up and Mistress had just landed a ferocious stroke, from a long thin cane on my husband's ass. "Ok you slut, now start eating that ass you have been begging for!" Mistress ordered. Well I watched as my husband started burying his tongue up Nicole's ass and sucking it and eating it like it was his last supper. Nicole, whose head was turned around with her eyes rolling, trying to watch Mistress was moaning loudly with sounds of pleasure, through my panties stuffed in her mouth. When I heard another crack of the cane land on his ass, his cock was throbbing so hard and his hips were jerking trying to avoid the next stroke. At the same time he was humping my fist trying to get his nut. This was so absolutely sizzling hot! Nicole's head was still turned as far as it could. She trying to watch every stroke of the professional caning that Mistress was applying. My husband was screaming loud with his mouth stuffed in Nicole's ass. He was trying desperately to beg for some mercy.

Nicole was chewing and sucking on my panties in her mouth, with her hair swing about. I was chewing and sucking her panties my mouth. My husband was eating her asshole like a ferocious beast! After another four strokes the screams coming from my husband's mouth were blood curdling even being muffled by Nicole's ass. Hearing his screams was causing my pussy to pour. I was making a puddle of cum right on the floor. "Tell me how much you love this slut. Beg me for more you sissy slave. Tell me how much you love me caning your ass bitch." Mistress was screaming at him while she caned his ass. My husband started trying to beg Mistress to stop. But Nicole kept pushing her ass into his face. So he couldn't get his mouth free, for Mistress to hear his pleas. Not that I think it would have made the slightest difference, with this Amazon Dom. After another dozen strokes the caning stopped. My husband was wet with sweat from head to toe. Nicole's ass was glistening from his saliva and his sweat and all of his tears. When I looked below Nicole's ass there was a puddle of her cum that had formed on the floor below her. "Now I think its ready," Mistress said out loud. "Don't move any of you, I will be right back. Especially you my sissy cock slut." She said with a giggle, knowing he was bound and could go no where. My husband was begging me breathlessly and with tears still running down his cheeks. To stroke his cock harder and faster so he could get his nut. Plus he was begging Nicole to move up a little, so he could get a breath of air. We both giggled through our panties, like almost on cue. "Of course not baby and spoil all your fun," I answered him in a muffled response.

While I was sitting there waiting for Mistress to return, I reached one of my hands under Nicole and felt her wet snatch. This startled her and she instantly begged me through her panty gag. "Oh yes please finger me, I want you so bad. Shove your whole hand up my pussy please". Just as I started working a few fingers in her pussy Mistress had silently returned. "What are you doing? Did I give you permission to touch my slut?" Mistress demanded. I caught my breath and said "no Mistress, I am sorry." "Oh yes you will be sorry," she giggled. For the first time in my life I had found a person, who I didn't care what she did to me. Well with her surprise appearance I didn't notice where Mistress was standing I had just heard her voice.

I looked up and there was Mistress standing in front of Nicole for all of us to see. She stood there standing with her hands on hips. She was wearing a huge 10 inch strap-on dildo that was boldly sticking out from her crotch. What a gorgeous site Mistress was to behold. She stood there radiating before us. I even heard my husband saying, "Wow, wow!" Before I could catch my breath Mistress told me to go help Nicole to kneel on her knees. This was a difficult task for her to do herself. With her hands cuffed together and her legs cuffed to a spreader bar. I leapt to my feet at her command and helped Nicole up. Nicole's mouth was just inches from Mistress's cock when she knelt up. She instantly opened her mouth wide. Of course she was expecting the best. Mistress took my drenched panties from her mouth and dropped them to the floor. Then she guided her cock into her mouth and told her to suck it like a wild woman. Instantly Nicole was sucking the massive cock. She was deep throating it better than best whore on earth could ever have performed. Nicole's pleasure was quite apparent. You could tell from all the cum that was dribbling down her thighs. I knew she was hoping that Mistress's cock would be stuffing her next. Just the site of this made me extremely hot and I made a jester. Leaning in I opened my mouth towards Mistress's cock. She told Nicole to stop and she allowed me to suck that cock of hers. It was so hot to be kneeling sucking a Supreme Dominatrix's strap-on cock. While I was sucking her cock I was staring into Mistress's eyes. She smiled down at me approvingly. I managed to take the whole ten inches all the way down my throat. I was so proud of myself and it made me so hot. I was truly proving that I was one hot slut.

Mistress then ordered Nicole in a very dominant way, "Cunt slut, crawl over and lap up the mess that you made on my floor. The one you made while your asshole was being devoured, by my asshole slave. And make sure you don't forget the mess my cock sucking slut made over there too. When you finish that and only if I approve of the job you did. I will let you crawl over here and lick up the mess, which my cock sucking slut is making over here on my floor. And as a bonus I will let you clean the cum off her thighs and up to her pussy as well." Out of the corner of my eye while I continued to suck my Mistress cock. I saw Nicole struggling to crawl to her cum on the floor. Once she was there, she started lapping up her cum off the floor. She lapped at it like a dying woman in a desert who had just found an oasis. She was proving to be an extremely wanting slut. When she finished her spot she crawled over to where my cum puddle was that I made. She lapped at the floor so loud she sounded like a crazed woman. "Do you approve of the job I did Mistress?" I could hear Nicole asking her Dom out of breath. "Just a few more licks to give it a nice shine, slut. Then you can come have your bonus." Mistress said with such pride.

She is such a controlling Dom that there isn't anything she could say. That any of us wouldn't be thrilled to do. Just to be able to have pleased such a beautiful Amazon Queen. I could hear Nicole shuffling her way towards me. Then I could hear her sucking the floor beneath my spread legs. I then felt her magnificent tongue starting to lick and suck every drop off cum off my legs. Then she crawled on her side between my spread thighs. I could feel her head moving against my thighs. She slowly started to stick her tongue up my twat. Once her tongue was buried deep with in my quim, she sucked that cunt hole for dear life. She tried to get all of my cream that she could in one big suck. But each time she pulled her tongue out of my hole and stuck it back in. It only made me drop more of my steaming hot and sweet thick cunt cream, back into my hole. "Just a few more times will due Nicole. I don't want her to pop another nut right now." Mistress told Nicole. I was so close to popping that nut that I didn't want her to stop. Just as Mistress had instructed Nicole, I received three more deep penetrations of her tongue. I was literally on the brink when I heard Mistress say. "Now get up off the floor and stand by my side slut!" Mistress ordered her pussy slut.

As she was telling Nicole that, she removed her cock from my greedy mouth. She told me to stand up and receive my reward. For taking all ten inches of her cock down my throat at once. I was so excited. Mistress was going to give me a reward for being such a good cock sucker. "O.K. now bend over and grab your ankles," she told me so sensuously and sexily. My heart was pounding so hard. I was about to get fucked by my beautiful Dom with that huge cock of hers. Was all I could think! All this time I could here my husband who was still bound to the bench, pleading for Mistress to let him have a turn sucking her cock. As I listened to my husband's plea, Mistress was bending over and cuffing my ankles and wrists together. She then ordered Nicole to lie face up on the floor and she took the spreader bar off of her feet. She told Nicole to scoot up and shove her pussy into my mouth. Wow, here I was about to eat the girl of my dreams, while the other one fucks me I thought. I was on the brink of an orgasm a minute ago. But now I was on the edge of having an explosive monstrous nut, was all my mind could think. My pussy was on full boil. Being bent over and bound with my pussy and ass totally exposed and awaiting the entrance of Mistress's wonderful cock. I was lustily eating Nicole's pussy like it was the first pussy I had eaten in years. Then all at once I heard and felt the stroke of a cane land on my ass. It literally froze me. My muffled scream was ignored. My mind was totally confused and I was trying to catch my breath. That was real hard to do. Because Nicole kept pushing her pussy against my mouth so I wouldn't stop eating her. I was so confused but yet so extremely hot.

I finally was able to beg Mistress with muffled words. Words which I never thought I would ever say. "Mistress would you please give me more of the same." My mind was swimming. Pain and yet pleasure was searing through me. This drove me to suck Nicole's pussy like an insane wild woman. "Oh don't worry about that you cock sucking slut." Mistress teasingly said with a giggle in her voice. Then crack after crack the cane rained down on my ass. If it wasn't for all the pleasure I was getting, from eating this precious slut's delicious pussy. I feared that the pain might have overwhelmed me. My eyes were welling with tears from the pain and the joy of it all. My ass was on fire while my face was soaking wet from Nicole's exploding cunt. Nicole was popping nut after nut and her pussy was spraying me, like a broken sprinkler.

The caning was unending. She was caning my ass and my thighs all the way to the back of my knees. I could hear Mistress taunting me and teasing me saying, "This is what you live for slut. Tell me how much you like to be caned bitch. This is what you have wanted your whole life. You're nothing but a crazy and wild cunt eating slut. You're an ass sucking whore, whose hole is on fire. Beg me to cane your ass and those tender thighs and to never stop, you super hot slut." Hearing Mistress saying those things and with Nicole's pussy popping nut after nut and spraying cum non-stop out of her hole and into my hungry mouth. Made me so delirious with lust, I had crossed the line of pain into pleasure. I didn't want anything to stop. My screams were now ones of unbridled lust! The boiling heat between my legs couldn't hide my desire. The next thing I knew was that my head was spinning with lust. Then I felt Mistress's tongue sensuously licking my welts. I had never known before how good a sound whipping could be. But now I know what drives my husband to be, the slave slut he is! It is the desire for passion and to be at someone's total mercy and at the same time to be burning with lust. It is more than anyone else could ever expect to feel. You will never have a boring sex life this way. Which is now called a normal scenario for us! Mercifully or maybe not for me! The caning stopped and I felt Mistress releasing me from my bonds. Nicole kept shoving her pussy into my mouth. Through the entire ordeal her body was still convulsing, from her zillion orgasms which she just had. I kept sucking and lapping hard at Nicole's delicious sweet pussy.

The next thing I heard was her voice from above, "you have now paid the price for touching Nicole with out my permission." Minutes had passed before I realized that my husband was groaning. He had been watching this entire scene. I can't imagine how hot it was for him watching me getting caned and teased. He had wanted to do that to me his entire life. Yet he still hadn't popped his nut yet. What delicious torture I thought. She told Nicole and me to walk to the back of the bench. When we arrived behind the whipping bench we saw, for the first time, the results of Mistress's professional caning, on my husband's sweet ass and thighs. We both gasped at the sight and couldn't believe what was before our eyes. It made me so instantly hot, stroking my sadistic fire. I literally felt cum leaking from my hole. Mistress had caned him from his ass to his thighs. There was nothing but raised welts totally covering his ass and thighs. A work of perfection Mistress had indeed performed. The deep red, almost purple lines were raised about a half inch high and were in perfect lines from left to right, across his ass cheeks and thighs. They were perfectly horizontal with out a vertical line. It started from the top of his ass to the bottom of his thighs. There was less than a quarter inch between each welt. She had accentuated this amazing work of art, by making a welt upon welt at every fourth stripe. I was in awe with her skilled precision and I was learning a lot tonight, about the art of being a skilled professional Dom. Every fourth stripe the welts were raised almost an inch, creating an even hotter sight to look at. I was tingling from head to toe, hot with lust filled excitement and passion admiring her work of art. And to think I thought the caning I gave him this morning was something for him to endure. Now after viewing this I knew that the Queen Mistress Dom had shown me, what he should, could and absolutely would continue to endure. I couldn't wait for his next caning to get started on him! I might make it an all day affair. I just giggled inside me as I continued to think.

1...34567...22