The Recipe for a Great Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I told her, "Of course beautiful, help herself." She lied down between my husband's legs and started sucking on his already exposed hard cock. Her mini skirt was hiked up to her navel and one her hands was furiously rubbing her clit through her panties. The other hand was reaching up and fingering my love tunnel. The minute her fingers went into my pussy I almost exploded. I was already sizzling hot from my husband tongue fucking my asshole and the morning events. How sweet and it was only mid day. My husband reached a hand back and stuck some fingers under her panties and into her pussy and then shoved them up her asshole! (What an incredible ass slut!) Nicole let out a nice sexy moan with the cock still in her mouth. She just started sucking it more furiously and rubbing her clit crazy. Well with him tongue fucking my ass and my pussy being finger fucked. Within minutes I started blowing my load.

I shot cum out of my pussy all over Nicole's fingers and onto my husbands chin. When he felt my cum hit his face, his mouth moved from my ass to my pussy. He tried to suck it all in his mouth through Nicole's fingers. That was the trigger that caused my husband to blow his load and then Nicole to blow hers. Talk about a chain of events. We were all cuming in one huge pile of orgasmic flesh. Right in the dressing room of Saks! I was on fire and burning with passion. I was so hot I did something totally out of character for me. I quickly told Nicole, "Please don't swallow the entire load of cum from my husbands squirting cock. I want you to spit some of it on my asshole. So my husband can lick it off. He has an extreme asshole fetish and he needs to polish it clean." She then did what I had asked. My husband then licked that cum up like a ravenous dog. I asked her again, "please spit a little more on my asshole and pussy. So I can let it marinate in my panties when I put them back on. He is an extreme trashed panty slut too!" "Damn that is so hot", Nicole mumbled because of the cum in her mouth. "You guys are really kinky I love that!" (Little did she know!!?) I watched her spit that cum onto my asshole, through the mirror in the dressing room. It was so hot it made me grab my clit. It was throbbing so hard again that I was in never ever land! The way Nicole spit that cum on my ass was so incredibly hot I had a mini orgasm, just from watching her. Nicole then said still garbling, "hey look at this" as she opened her mouth wide. She still had a lot more of my husbands cum in her mouth. We both watched her while being immersed in lust, as she swallowed what was left from my husband's huge load. She made this loud gulping sound, with the sexiest most sensuous smile on her face. The results of seeing her gulp that cum down made me tremble with another mini orgasm. She was a true slut.

You should have seen my husbands face blush again. It happened when I asked Nicole if she would help my husband stuff his cock back into his panties. (Twice in one day he had blushed and that equaled all he had blushed in his entire life. Wait until she sees's the welts on his ass I thought.) "Panties, he's wearing panties?" Nicole asked all excited. "Of course he is," I told her, "he is my sissy slut"! "Wow that's sooo sexy" she said, "It would be my pleasure to stuff that cock back into his panties. I have never seen a man wearing panties before!" she said with a giggle, that was almost a laugh. There it was again. My husband was blushing again from hearing her say that. Well as she grabbed his cock and pulled his panties out through the opened zipper, she said "Oh he has already soiled his panties with pre-cum. I think he is a naughty boy and should be punished for that, don't you?" she asked me with a definite laugh. "Of course he is Nicole. All sissy sluts are. They all need regular punishment. Would you like to spank him now?" I replied with an equal laugh.

My husband turned beat red when he heard me tell her that. Bang! There went my pussy again; Trembling with another mini orgasm, just from seeing him so embarrassed. He was scared shitless I was going to let her see his welts. Let alone spank that welted ass. I was on a roll so I asked Nicole, "Do you know what else little sissy sluts love?" "No what is that sweetie, tell me?" Nicole asked still giggling. "They love to have there ass fucked with a strap-on dildo, the bigger the better and squeal like a bitch!" I said in my sexiest voice. Nicole started to laugh and say, "No I didn't know that but I would sure love to see it!" Bang, bang, bang went my pussy again, as my husband was so red now he was hiding his face in his hands! The sadistic bitch in me was in flames! Nicole then told me laughing, "I would love to spank him but I don't have an instrument with me to use. I don't want to hurt my hand. How about later? I would love to use a whip on him. Can I whip him later? She asked with a sexy grin and a laugh. "Of course you can gorgeous. You can whip him when ever you want, until your heart is content!" I told her, with my cunt blazing on fire. "I would like to have another taste of that sweet cum, which is still on his pretty panties, if I may?" "Go for it girl," I said with my whole body shuttering in lust.

She then knelt at his feet and pulled his semi hard cock aside. Then she pulled the front of his panties out of the zipper in his jeans and turned them inside out. She then licked up the sticky pre-cum that was waiting for her. What a gorgeous slut we had found. Talk about watching a sexy scene, this was one for sure! I thought it couldn't get any hotter than watching her spit cum on my asshole. All of this was better than watching the best porn you could buy. She then stood up and approached me and reached her hands out to hold my head. She leaned in to give me a kiss. I was melting right there on the spot. We kissed with our tongues dancing together. While our hands started to fondle each other bodies. We were both getting so hot. I knew if we didn't stop, we would never leave the dressing room. As if we were reading each others minds, Nicole, while still tenderly embracing me pulled her mouth away. Looking deep into my eyes she said in the sexiest voice, "I just wanted to say thank you for this wonderful surprise." We all then quickly got up and tried to put our selves together and then left.

As we walked out of the dressing room, there were two fairly attractive sales women staring at us. They both had looks on their faces that told us they knew full well, what went on in there. We obviously made some loud sounds popping our nuts in unison. Not to mention we looked a little disheveled. My husband immediately told one of them, the better looking one of course. (What a fucking horny slut he is.) That we liked both outfits and we would buy them both. That eased the tension slightly but only slightly. We were still so hot from what we had just experienced. We didn't give a shit about what they thought. After he paid we started to leave the store. I could feel this warm feeling emanating between us. Which words could not adequately express. It was a real bonding moment for us that had just taken place. Nicole told us that she adored spontaneous sex like that. And she hoped there would be more. All I could do was cream my panties hearing her say those words. I was so hot for this woman. I just couldn't wait to get my hands and mouth on her again. I just hoped that the next time would be without any clothes on. My husband then said, "Hell yes there will be more spontaneous sex." "I want some more too," was all I could say. I was so hot for this sexy woman. I could have stopped her right there and then, in the middle of the store and sucked that gorgeous woman for hours, right there on the floor. I wouldn't have given a shit who saw me or what they would have thought. For me to be having those thoughts, proved just how hot I was for this woman. I felt like the luckiest woman in the world found her, was all I could think. I could hardly wait for the rest of the day and night to come. I hoped for some really exciting times and some awesome sex.

After a long day of shopping we headed back to the hotel. All three of us got a one and half hour massage, in the spa. When we came back to the room I took one look at my husband and he didn't look relaxed at all. I asked him how his massage was. He just looked at me with a glare, "how the fuck do you think it was?" he barked at me. I asked him what was wrong and he said he couldn't relax at all through the massage. He told me this sexy oriental masseuse kept asking him and taunting him with, "what happened to your bottom? How did it get marked like that and what do you have stuffed in your bottom, is it big, does it hurt? And why do you have those things on your nipples, with a chain connecting them? What are they for? What does the chain do? I was sure she knew, by her smirk and smile she had on her face. The whole time she was massaging me she kept teasing me and asking those questions. At one point she asked if she could bring her girl friend in that works with her to see me. I just didn't say a fucking word," he grumbled. "Wow." I uttered almost out of breath. It had totally spaced my mind the condition I left him in for the massage he was getting. But when I heard what he was telling me I almost pissed my panties. I was exploding with laughter so hard. "Oh poor baby," I said through a laugh. I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard I was nearly out of breath. "Were you embarrassed? Did your cock shrivel up?" I continued with laughter tying to humiliate him more. While I was saying this to him as I was hugging him. I was continuing to laugh and breathing into his neck. I saw goose bumps building up all over his body. I was sensuously stroking his cock through his panties at the same time. This was so much fun and oh so hot! I couldn't wait to tell Nicole all about it.

As his cock started to get hard I said with a giggle "why don't we call down there and ask your masseuse to come to our room for another massage? Then when she walks in I will have you dressed in a pair of thigh highs sexy stockings and high heels and wearing one of my thongs. Or we can leave the panties on that you are wearing now. I'll even have your cock and balls tied up in a stocking and pulled through the back of the thong or the panties you are wearing. I will make sure that your cock is trying to go up the crack of your ass. I will have you bent over the chair and I will be flogging your cock and balls, with my cat o nine tails. Doesn't that sound like fun?" I asked still giggling. I was hoping to scare him into more humiliation. "Ah, I don't think so baby." He said with another blush. His goose bumps were still building and his cock was starting to get real hard and trying to climb out of his panties. "Oh look how excited you get when you are humiliated. You can't hide it even if you tried." I said giggling again and squeezing his now rock hard cock. I slid my hand into his panties and rubbing my finger across the tip of his cock. I was feeling the pre-cum that was already there and rubbing it around his cock head. "You are a very bad little slut, that craves public humiliation, aren't you sweetie?" I continued. His eyes were just rolling and his head was slightly spinning but his mouth wasn't moving. I just couldn't stop laughing my ass off thinking about all of this! Oh how I love his humiliation.

I was amazed at hot this was making me. Well actually I wasn't. I always knew I was a sadistic bitch. My true sexual pleasures were living out my domination over him. I was already making fresh new deposits of cunt cream into my already thoroughly trashed panties. I usually don't get so wet real easy. It normally takes someone or something touching my pussy, to get me this wet. But this humiliation thing had hit an electric button inside of me. I couldn't wait for the opportunity to arise, so I can tell Nicole and all my other girl friends about this. I knew for sure she would laugh as hard as I did! Also I couldn't wait to talk to her more about how much he loves sniffing and sucking on my trashed panties. She already knew that from the Saks Fifth Avenue dressing room but I wanted to go into more detail. Talking to her about it in front of my sissy slut husband was going to be fun and humiliating to him. At the same time it would bring some sexy lust filled moments of fun, for me and Nicole.

Well that was awesome but now it was time to get ready to go to dinner and out on the town. I knelt down and took my husband's panties off and then sucked the pre-cum from his cock. Then I peeled off my panties and stuffed them in his mouth. Then I grabbed his hard cock and in one motion, before he knew what hit him. I yanked the nipple clamps from his chest. I squeezed his cock as hard as I could, while he let out a hair rising scream through his panty stuffed mouth. Hearing him scream and knowing the pain he was having made my pussy throb and made me even more excited for the night. I immediately started to nurse on his nipples. Tears were forming in his eyes as I continued to suck his nipples while I pushed him down on the bed. I took my panties out of his mouth. Then I handed him my panties and told him he could spend a few minutes sniffing them. After which he was to lick them and suck them clean and spotless while I was bathing.

I told him, "I know how much you love sniffing my soiled panties and since they are so trashed I will allow you a little bit more time. But you had better not take too long. I want you to get right back to cleaning them in no more than five minutes." I said in my Dom tone of voice. I then gave him a pinch on each nipple and he gave me some yelps. (Oh how I wish I had the time to crop those tender nipples for awhile.) I left him watching sports center on ESPN, while he was sniffing on my trashed panties. This pair of trashed panties was more special than most. They had his cum in them and Nicole's spit and all my cunt cream, from my pussy and especially the cream that Nicole spit on my asshole. All of it was saturated in my panties. They were totally soiled. As I headed off to the bathroom all I could think of was, how lucky I am to have married a real man. One who dominates in the world and in the bedroom! But will give it up and be submissive to me and love every minute of it. Every woman should be so lucky to have a man like this.

Once I reached the bathroom I stripped off my outer clothes and I immediately started the bath water. I lit a couple of rose scented candles. That the Four Seasons so generously provides. Then I added some soothing bath oil to the tub filling with water. This would help me to relax more and rejuvenate me for the evening ahead. I swirled the water around, making sure the temperature was just right before getting in. I decided to peek out the door, before I stepped in the tub, to see how my husband was doing. He was lying on the bed eating and sucking my panties like a starved dog, with his hand stoking his cock. I screamed out "What do you think your doing? You better save that load for me and Nicole tonight!" His eyes bolted open and he sat up coming out of his haze. "Focus on the TV. And keep cleaning those panties. You will want that load for later I promise you. Don't you want the next load that Nicole receives from you to be bigger than the last one?" "Yeah I do." He replied like a kid who just got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Well that was all I needed to say. I immediately saw his demeanor change while he continued sucking on my panties. "I will be inspecting those panties when I get done and they had better be spotless or I will give your cock and balls a good beating. I better not see any cum coming out of that cock of yours either," I demanded in a stern but sexy tone. I then entered the soothing water awaiting me in the tub and relaxed for a while before I shaved. I wanted to be silky smooth for this exciting night. Hopefully I would have some beautiful pussy stroking my body and bringing out the slut in me! I was really hoping it was going to be Nicole but I wasn't going to push it. I just knew I had to let it happen. Like what happened this afternoon in the dressing room. My extremely wise husband had burned into my mind. We were not just looking for a one night stand but we were looking for a long time special relationship with beautiful Nicole.

My husband wanted to be able to take care of her materialistically not just physically. He wanted to treat her like the princess she is. I couldn't help but think, as I was lying and soaking in the tub, what a perfect woman Nicole was in every way! As I dressed I looked for the perfect pair of panties to wear this evening. I knew it would have to be a pair that would absorb all the cunt cream that would be pouring into the crotch all night. I picked one of my favorite corsets and pair of black thigh highs, to go along with my 4 inch knock me down and fuck me, calf high, black leather boots. I chose a slightly see through black blouse and a really short black mini skirt. My makeup was perfect and I was looking hot. My husband wore black slacks, black alligator shoes and a black silk shirt, which showed his protruding nipples that had been tortured by nipple clamps all day.

First we went to dinner at the most trendy and best steak house in town. We had drinks, steaks and a couple bottles of fine wine and had a fabulous time. We laughed and talked and really got comfortable with each other. It was incredible. All the similarities we discovered that we had between us. It seemed like everything she liked we liked. We even had the same taste in movies and music. We loved all the same exotic things. The conversation kept coming back to the afternoon sex in Saks. We all kept talking about it because it was so great. It was also a sign to each other that we all wanted to fuck! It was really a great dinner. We were buzzing nicely when we left the restaurant and got in the limo to go to the club. When we arrived at the club there was an extremely beautiful woman sitting alone at a table. The woman was a ravishingly gorgeous black hair beauty. Clad in a black leather mini skirt and a black leather corset and five inch high heels. Her long straight black hair hung down to the middle of her back. She had the sexiest face, huge tits and the most beautiful ass. It was like Halle Berry's but only better if you can believe that! Her lips were incredibly full and beautifully succulent, like Angela Jolie's. Just more beautiful if one could possibly believe! Her skin tone was like Vanessa Williams. Who to me has the sexiest skin tone on earth. Then I almost jumped out of my skin. Right there sitting at the table in the club, with all our eyes glued on her, she grabbed the top of her corset and lifted out one of her eye popping tits, for all of us to see. We all lost our breath when this massive, all natural, 40D tit was brought out. It had a huge nipple that was surrounded by a large contrasting dark areola and was accented by her bitching black corset. I couldn't take my eyes off it or her; neither could Nicole or my husband. She was mesmerizing to me and obviously to Nicole too. I could actually hear Nicole gasp for breath as we were approaching table. Who was this woman I wondered, some sort of Dom? My husband motioned us to follow and we approached the table. "It's about time you guys arrived" said the gorgeous woman with sexual excitement in her voice. Nicole whispered in my ear and told me that her mind was spinning and asked if I knew who she was. I assured her I had no idea but that she looked incredible. Nicole gave me a big smile and agreed.

We couldn't take our eyes off of her. She stood up and hiked her skirt a little and then turned around and exposed the sexiest ass I had ever seen in the world. Wow she must have been six foot seven in those heels. Her magnificent legs went on for ever. She was standing right in front of us. She was wearing black open toed 5 inch pumps, with red painted toenails to match her finger nails. She looked like the most beautiful and gorgeous Amazon Queen, which only existed in my wet dreams. With her long dark hair and sparkling brown eyes, she was my Amazon dream. Her face was perfectly sculptured with high cheek bones. They were accentuated by her lushes' big lips painted bright red with a dark outline. At that moment I was so thankful to have picked the perfect pair of panties to wear. They were the ones that could actually try to contain the flow of my cunt cream. Because at this point it had definitely started!