The Recipe for a Great Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at my husband and he actually had tears running down his cheeks from desire. What a scene this was! We were at a public place and none of us could take our eyes off this exquisite woman. I just couldn't wait to suck on that tit and get my hands on her ass. Then I wanted to swallow her cunt. At the same time my mind was trying to figure out, how she knew my husband. I pulled him aside and asked, "Who was this gorgeous creature and what was happening here sweet heart?" He said, "Baby I have arranged for her to be with us this evening. She is a special surprise for you and Nicole. I have known her for years. She works at one of my good friend's law firms and is one gorgeous and really kinky woman. She is single right now. She got a divorce from her husband because he didn't like the kinky things she was into. I had her tested last week for any STD's and she is disease free. My friend told me that she has always had the hots for you and me. She has always thought and known that we were kinky and she wants to play with us. So knowing this, I told her that tonight would be the perfect time for us to get together. I hope you like what you see and what I have arranged?" he asked with a sexy hot grin? "What are you shitting me? She is fucking gorgeous! You better not be fucking with my head. I am way to hot now to have my mind fucked with." I told him with a desperate desire and trying to maintain a certain amount of Domination. "Honey I don't fuck around when it comes to kinky sex, let alone just sex!" he explained to me.

Actually this gorgeous woman had both me and Nicole hypnotized and I really didn't give a shit, how, when, where or why he knew her. But of course I was happy he had checked her out because we are always safe when it comes to sex. (That was something we had discussed with Nicole over the phone many times.) My husband introduced us to her but I could see that Nicole was still in a sort of trance, not being able to take her eyes off this gorgeous woman. I whispered in Nicole's ear that my husband had just told me she was clean and a really great kinky woman, who works for one of his good friends. "Did you hear her name Nicole?" my husband asked her, pointing to the sexual queen. "Ah... No I didn't, I'm sorry." "Don't be sorry my dear. There is plenty of time for that later. Just have a seat," the queen stated to Nicole. "My name is Mistress". "Mistress", Nicole and I exclaimed literally simultaneously, trying to catch our breath. "Yes ladies Mistress and I am yours for the entire night!" she said in the sexiest, most sultry voice I have ever heard. "And you will all refer to me at all times as Mistress. Is that understood?" she asked. "Yes Mistress we all said with one voice. We understand!"

I couldn't believe my ears or my eyes for that matter. Could this be a dream? This was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, anywhere, any place or anytime! I was creaming my panties and she hadn't even touched me. I looked at my husband and he just smiled and reminded me. That he had arranged an evening of fun for the four of us. I didn't know what to say. I was so hot I was drunk with lust. I not only knew that I wanted her but I also knew that I needed her. Nicole finally broke her silence and said, "I need a drink." I agreed. But inside I was just aching to touch this Queen or have her touch me. Just as another wave of cunt cream was slithering out of my pussy and into my already sopped crotch, Mistress leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Do you want me" she said in the sexiest tone of voice I have ever heard. "Yeess" I muttered as my ears couldn't believe what they were hearing. Then she leaned across the table to Nicole and whispered in her ear the same thing. Nicole being literally breathless, just nodded yes with the most sensuous smile I had ever seen on anyone!

This woman was so incredibly beautiful and Nicole was also the best! "Well there are only two conditions for this night" Mistress spoke up and said in her, cream your panties, sultry voice. "The first is that we go to my house and we will all be in the same room. Nicole is the one that I will focus most of my attention on, unless I change my mind," she giggled in a sexy voice. "You and your husband will be tied to a chair and I will decide when you will play." "No problem" we all exclaimed. "What is the second condition" Nicole asked. "The second condition is that you will all be my slaves and I can do anything I want to you, and I mean anything! In addition there will be no safe words. Do you all agree to that?" she asked with that sensual smile on her face, in a most seductive voice. "Yes, yes we agree" was our instant reply. Shit at that point, even with me being a Dom and never having been a sub, I would have agreed to that or anything else she had asked or demanded. Just to have that woman in my arms or to suck on that incredible Amazon body of hers I would to anything she wanted. That's how hot I was. I looked over at my husband and he could not hide that 8 inch bulge from tenting out his slacks.

She stood up and announced we were leaving. We all hopped in the limo and off we went. We arrived at her house and as we entered her sex palace you could suddenly feel, that the air was charged with sexual excitement. Mistress then brought us down the stairs into a very blush and sexy basement. I really couldn't call it a basement. It was just down the stairs from the main floor. It was an expansive and exquisite room, which looked like a high end brothel. With one exception, it was decorated with class. It had beautiful and sexy kinky furniture in it. Just seeing the furniture and equipment in the room, left no doubt that Mistress was a professional Dom. I was creaming my panties with excitement. We were all enamored by this beautiful place. Nicole looked at me and said in a whisper, "My pussy is on fire, how about yours?" "Mine is blazing too." I whispered back to her. We were all enamored with Mistress's attire. Her short black leather corset was accentuating her massive tits. The corset ended well above her naval showing off her flat golden toned stomach. As my eyes moved down I could see her black mini skirt. It was highlighting her shapely thighs and the roundness of her flaring hips and her J-Lo type ass, or should I say Halle Berry's ass, just more awesome. I could barely wait to bury my face in it!

She immediately told my husband to strip and informed me that I would be fastening him to one of the side by side chairs, near the middle of the room, but only when she told me to. In the meantime she ordered me to strip, leaving only my lingerie on and my boots. While I was undressing I looked at the chairs she had spoken to me about. I could see that they were the most unusual chairs I had ever seen. They had a back but only a half of a seat on them. It was like sitting on an upside down U. They were obviously custom made, all in black leather. Each chair had padded leg rests extending out from them. Just like a lazy boy chair is when extended. There was one big exception. The leg rests were in the form of stirrups on a female examination table, spread wide apart from each other. This gave anyone access to put their body between your legs. The bottom seat cushion only covered the back half of your ass. This left total access to your asshole and genitals. Your feet in the stirrups were what kept you in the chair by pressing your back up against the backrest. There were comfortable looking arm rests with cuffs attached to them and the same looking cuffs were attached to the leg rests, going into the stirrups. How awesomely kinky it was and they looked really exciting! It also appeared that there were chains going up the four ends of each chair, like a swing set would have.

As my husband was stripping Mistress could see the welts on his ass from the cane. The ones I had given him from this morning but were now fading a bit. She could also see the butt plug still in his ass. She could also see that his nipples were extended and puffy. "Oh I see you have a very generous Dom taking care of you." Mistress stated, "Yes I do" my husband replied. "Well I will definitely have to take advantage of that!" Mistress replied with a really sexy giggle. Nicole said "Wow that looks sooo hot and really sexy. You guys are so really kinky, I just love it. Can I feel the welts?" I said of course but Mistress said, "Not now maybe later, you just start taking off your clothes, except for your lingerie. Take your panties off and then hold them in your hand and get rid of those thigh highs, they will just be in the way!"

As Nicole started undressing, Mistress left and came back with a bottle of Dom Perignon, my favorite champagne, in an ice bucket and two glasses. She placed it down on a table next to her. She turned her attention to Nicole. She was standing there with beautiful pair of dangling ear rings on. Wearing a pair of six inch calf high sexy black leather boots that zipped up the back. Her breath taking legs were making my pussy pulsate. She was standing there in all her glory. She was holding her pair of pearl white panties in her hand. It had a noticeable sopping wet crotch that was penetrating her panties. I almost fainted with lust just looking at Nicole. She is such an exquisitely beautiful being. If she only knew how much I desired and lusted for her body! Then there was Mistress who was quite possibly the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on. There wasn't anything this Dom couldn't do to me. I was all hers! My husband was begging Mistress for an opportunity to worship her holes! Mistress ignored his pleas and started cuffing both Nicole's boot covered ankles to a spreader bar and cuffing both her wrists together in front of her. There she was standing all bound. A gorgeous specimen of a woman, in bondage holding her cum soaked panties for us to admire. Mistress then went to the table and poured two glasses of champagne and handed me one and kept one for her. "Your husband told me this was your favorite so I thought we would have a toast" she announced. "Here is to a hot sexy evening" she said. I said amen and my husband and Nicole whom had none said, yes, yes simultaneously. "O.K. then, bottoms up" Mistress ordered. No sooner had we finished our glass of champagne, she was picking up the bottle again to refill both glasses. Looking straight through my eyes she brought the glass to her mouth and downed the second glass. Almost hypnotized I did the same. She repeated this until the bottle was empty. Placing the empty bottle and glasses on the table she said "now for some fun."

She walked over to Nicole and gave her a sensuous kiss on the lips. Nicole was noticeably dizzy. Mistress then took the panties out of her cuffed hands. She walked over to me. She put her arms around my head and pulled my face to hers and gave me the most incredible sensual kiss of a lifetime. My mouth opened wide receiving her tongue and I sucked on it like I would a nipple. When my body began to quiver she stopped and said, "Here is a little snack for you my sweet little slut." She then brought Nicole's panties to my nose to sniff. I couldn't believe what was happening. The scent was intoxicating me. She started rubbing the crotch against my nostrils while I sniffed with all my might. Once she had coated my nostrils real well, she told me to open my mouth. I opened like a baby hungry for her mother's tit. She then fed them into my greedy mouth and told me to suck and enjoy. I was literally incredibly intoxicated with lust. Not to mention the buzz I got from the champagne. I looked at Nicole. She had the sexiest look of lust on her face and her pussy was moist all over.

Mistress then proceeded to walk a few feet away and sat down, in a slightly elevated wing back chair, which almost looked like a throne. She ordered my husband over and told him to kneel before her. As he was approaching her she instructed him to slowly remove her left shoe and to start to worship her body. "Start with my toes, you slut slave and worship my body properly." she ordered him in a sultry Dom voice. Well you should have seen the performance he put on. He sucked each toe like it was a little dick. Then he took her whole foot completely in his mouth and sucked it like it was a large cock. He then proceeded to lick every each of her leg from her ankle up to her calf. Up over her thigh and to her pussy. "You were born to be a sissy slut slave, bitch. Keep up your body worship my starving cock slave." Mistress told him in a sexy regal voice. Her pussy was magnificent. She had a huge clit that protruded from its hood and was surrounded by nice big labia's. I could live the rest of my life with my mouth on that pussy! Mistress's pussy was clean shaven except for a little patch of hair above her crotch. It was shaped in a narrow two inch line. My husband always calls it the landing strip! Her pussy lips were puffy and glistening with moisture and there was even moisture all over her large clit.

Once at her pussy he nibbled on her cunt lips and sucked on her clit. She allowed this to go on for a minute or so. Then she ordered him to stop and put her left shoe back on and take the right one off and start the procedure all over again. You should have seen my husbands cock. I don't think it stopped pulsating for a second. The entire time he had a six inch stream of pre-cum leaking from the tip of his cock. It was so thick it just stayed there making circular motions, as his cock continuously throbbed. Nicole started to beg and plead with Mistress, "Please my beautiful Mistress, allow me to come over there and suck the pre-cum off his fat hard cock, please." Mistress just ignored her begging and continued enjoying her body worship. When my husband reached her pussy again, he tried to grab her tits and play with her nipples. Mistress just pushed his hands away. Then he tried to lift his head up to suck her tit and his cock head smeared all the pre-cum on her chair. His mouth was opened so wide. He looked like a baby bird waiting for its mother to feed it. Mistress held his head stopping him and said, "Not now slut. I know you want to touch these big tits of mine and suck them. All sissy sluts want too and need too. But you will have to wait for that pleasure. If you are a good little sissy cock slut and continue to worship my body worthily, then I might let you sniff my asshole when you're done. Would you like that slave?" "Oh yes Mistress please. I need to sniff your asshole and I need to eat it." My husband said with such a desperate voice. "I know you do slave. My ass is your glory. I know you would like to stick your whole head up my ass if you could. All ass sluts do. We will have to see how you perform to get such a treat like that!" Mistress said in a sultry voice.

Then she guided his head back to her glory land. She ordered him to suck her pussy and make it good and that if she didn't get her orgasm in less than a minute he would pay dearly. But if she did pop her nut in less than a minute she would give him a great reward. Well he started sucking and slurping and eating that cunt, like a cage animal that had just found its prey, after being released into an open field. Within about 30 seconds you could see Mistress's body start to tense up. Then all of a sudden her head rocked and her body trembled. She pulled my husbands head with both hands hard into her pussy. As a mind altering orgasm rocked through her body. Damn what an unbelievable sexy site. My panties were so wet, cum had leaked out of the sides of them and were starting to run down my thighs. And these were supposed to be a sexy pair of my finest cum catchers I own.

It took Mistress at least three minutes for her breathing to return to normal and her body to stop quivering. My husbands was lapping and sucking so hard and so loud at the cum, that was shooting from her pussy. I thought the neighbors would hear this animal feasting, through the walls of her house. Once she had regained her composure she lifted my husbands cum soaked face and said "now its time for your reward." But first she stood up from her chair and told my husband to stay on his knees. She then turned her back to him and bent over and said, "Now my slut I am going to pull my ass cheeks apart and allow you to sniff my asshole. I want to hear you sniffing so you better do a good job. And don't dare put your mouth on that precious hole of mine." Mistress told him still flushed from her orgasm. My husband started sniffing that asshole like he was trying to suck water through a straw using his nose. I just wish I had a video camera so I could replay this over and over. I was boiling hot to watch. My pussy felt like a river was running out of it. Mistress then stood up and said, "That's enough for now slut. You may stick your nose up my ass and leave it there for one minute. Not a second longer. Enjoy!" Watching this had me and Nicole on overload. Finally she stood up and said, "Time is up slut." She then clapped her hand and a spot light came on right behind her throne chair. Obviously she had a sound activated electrical system. This was so cool. There standing on the floor, under the spot light was a leather padded whipping bench. She told us to all walk over and stand in front of it. We all did, except of course for Nicole, who had to shuffle over to it because of her bonds. We were all standing there wondering what was going to happen next. Mistress appeared with a crop in her hand and a set of cuffs in her other hand. She looked at my husband and told him to stand next to her and to put his hands behind his head. He did as he was told walking as if he were in a trance. This woman had us all hypnotized! Mistress swiftly cuffed his hands together behind his head. Next she walked over to me with the crop in her hand and knelt at my feet. She started to slowly take off my sopping wet panties and told me to stand with my feet apart. Next I couldn't believe my eyes or what I was feeling. I watched Mistress starting to lick the cum off my inner thighs and slowly moving her lips toward my steaming hot swollen and wet pussy. The feeling of her lips sucking my pussy made my legs start to shake. I was already feeling and explosive orgasm building within. This was the hottest I could ever remember being in my life!

She tongued at my leaking hole and nibbled on my clit. Sucking me slowly at first and then quickened the pace. My cunt was literally pouring with my sweet cream, as I watched this gorgeous woman feasting on me. I had to hold her shoulders with both of my hands or I would have fallen over, from the climax that hit. My legs buckled and my whole body shook as a mind altering orgasm flooded over me. I squeezed her shoulders for dear life so I wouldn't fall over. As Mistress was squeezing my ass with one hand and holding the tip of the crop against my puckered asshole with her other hand, while her mouth was busy gulping down all of my cum propelling from my hole. It felt like hours had past before my mind was thinking straight. Only then did I actually realize what had just taken place and that it was all real. Mistress slowly stood up and kissed my lips. When I opened my mouth she poured what was in her mouth into mine. A mouthful of my sweet cunt cream flowed into it. Tasting my juices, all over her tongue, was the hottest thing I can ever remember doing. I stood there trying to keep my balance. I watched as Mistress walked over to Nicole, with her crop in one hand and my trashed panties in the other.

She knelt before Nicole and started licking her cum that was dripping from her drooling pussy. Her cum was all the way down to the heels of her boots. She started licking at the bottom of her leather boots. Then up boots that were covering her calves and continued licking up her bare thighs. Obviously Nicole had sprung a major lead in her cunt dam. Nicole's love juice had dribbled all the way to the tip of her boots. That is one major break in the pussy dam. Mistress was licking it up as if she were a cat. She slowly worked her way up until she approached Nicole's pussy. Her sweet tongue was wiggling all the time she was lapping up her cum. She was continuing to wiggle her tongue until it licked up and reached the source of the dam break. Mistress then gave Nicole's craving pussy a penetrating lusty stab of her tongue. Nicole immediately started to moan out loud. She stuck her tongue in her pussy again and Nicole's body started shuttering. Mistress immediately stopped and stood up. "Nooooo, pleaseeeeee don't stop Mistress" shouted Nicole. "I have to cum please Mistress I have to cum. I need to cum pleaseeeeee," she continued to beg. "All in good time my pet slut," Mistress told her. "However I do have a treat for you now. Open your mouth my slut slave", Mistress ordered. She then took my dripping wet trashed panties and as she had done to me. She rubbed them up against each of her nostrils until they were totally coated with my cunt cream. She then stuffed them into Nicole's mouth. Nicole's eyes rolled with lust as she sucked on my trashed panties so hard. You could hear her sucking and slurping sounds from anywhere in the room.