All Comments on 'The Recovery'

by Billshaw1982

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You, sir, are a moron.

That was a story? I think now. Fuck on off, now.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
The only good thing in this sick story?

The only good thing in this sick story? Next part will show up only in 2024 (six years from now)! This story has a bad and retarded plot and retarded characters...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A good 1* story

I guess it's well written but, the subject matter is so offensive that I have to rate it 1*. After all this site rates writers for writing talent as well as subject matter and I had a difficult time following the logic of this story. Thanks for submitting and giving us a "free" story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gosh this story is so stupid pathetic nonsense wimp. 1* for this garbage

Complete trash and waste of time.

I’m fact this writer must be a complete freaking retard to write something so stupid pathetic nonsense like this lame story.

1* for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Here's the reason why stories like this get THRASHED by voters

It's not that they are in a semi-open relationship

It's not that it's another story where the wife appears to be able to play a lot more than the husband

It's not even so much that she at least once flat out cheated on him

It's the fucking mind games. The torturing of a husband whose own confirmation bias makes him refuse to see the wife for the scheming manipulative uncaring bitch that she is. She chose to be a 3 hole cum slut who is open for business 24/7 instead of faithful to the man she allegedly loves, so she should fucking act like it and be available for his needs when he has them except when she really is feeling ill or too fucking sore or tired to have a go. She thought it herself, that her husband is "awesome" for letting her do what she did, and her reward for him is to fuck with his mind and pull a power trip on him. Fuck this bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
anon below me is correct

a lot of BTB fans could easily be RAAC fans.

But too many m'lady types (crying even more than the BTB crowd) don't realize they only forgive mind games, dishonesty, disrespect from ... women. they'll happily try word salad sophistry (if their not flat out sperging out). word salads trying to lump all men and women into perfect shallow boxes.

these fedora tipping manletts don't realize btb could easily be 'beat the bastard'. just wanted to add that in case the batsig...sorry...virtue signal is used

kilcannonkilcannonabout 6 years ago
Confusing

Not going on the cuckold or the BTB angle, but I didn't catch a plot line other than a woman jumping into bed with as many guys as she could. There seemed to be no conflict or plot. The main character was the only climax in the narrative.

Is this a lead in to a larger narrative.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
It occurred to me that . . .

. . . this could be the first chapter in a story about a couple in which the wife was a porn star, and he accepted that that was her job. Such a story could be interesting, but that’s not where it went.

I don’t know where you’re going with this, and I didn’t get any sense that you did, either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

She’s the pig that you have fun with but never marry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! NO ANONY

what you smell id your upper lip,. or your dead wife's pussy, same thing!

IndyOnIndyOnabout 6 years ago
No redeeming value!

Neither the story or the woman! What was the point?

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

This storyline had no story, it was just a cheating slut cheating on her husband with anyone that would fuck her. It had no real ending or anything. It was a waste of time to read. 1 star

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A cheating whore, nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Long, rambling, digressive, repetitious, full of irrelevant detail yet utterly lacking in important detail, and plotless. Just a bunch of words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous