The Recovery

Story Info
Bill and Anne enjoy a little quality time.
11.8k words
2.47
22.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill and Anna didn't say much on their taxi ride. Anna scooted over beside Bill and rested her head on his shoulder pretty much as soon as the car began to move and was soon overtaken by sleep, breathing softly. In turn, he put his arm around her shoulders. The car left the grounds of the house and began the descent from the high valley-side where the plush residence was located and began snaking down the valley wall towards its floor and the larger, arterial roads that led back towards their hotel. Bill was mildly impressed with the smoothness of the ride in the car despite the twistiness of the terrain. Their taxi was not quite the standard, city cab. The studio had paid a little extra and provided them with a plusher, executive car. While it was not a limousine, it was a top-end saloon and was equipped as such with extremely soft, comfortable seating, a Bluetooth phone loop, mini-fridge and privacy screen.

Bill was also tired but his earlier nap had perked him up to a certain extent. He was re-running the events of the afternoon in his mind, over and over again, looking down at his wife's peaceful face, it was hard to believe what she had just been doing. She was dressed for relaxation, clothes loose, light and uncomplicated. Her face was clean and fresh – her usual style with subtle make up complimenting her natural beauty. This was the way he had known her to look all their life together.

This was, of course in stark contrast to how she looked earlier that same day. She had emerged from her make-up and wardrobe sessions a woman transformed. She was a vision of sensuality, a sultry, stunning vixen, with full red pouting lips and dark eyeliner. Her eyes burned with passion and mischief and a confidence that left Bill simply enchanted. She had been wearing the sexiest, tightest dress that Bill had ever seen, designer lingerie and red 'fuck me' heels. She was perfect. By the end of the afternoon, those shoes had lived up to their name - Anna had been fucked more thoroughly than he had ever thought possible, her mouth stuffed with cock her cunt used, stretched and her face and body coated with cum.

Bill shook his head, smiling as he did so in disbelief, his wife – his Anne had recorded a porn scene – had extended, passionate and most certainly pleasurable sex with a professional porn actor, while being filmed by a recording crew. The same woman who now rested on his shoulder, sleeping. Bill could feel the soft flesh of Anna's breast against his arm. Her nipple was erect, whether this was the result of some new arousal or a remnant of the afternoon past, where Steve had licked, sucked, bit and twisted the sensitive bud of her breast, Bill was unsure. However, this and the thoughts he has having set Bill's cock stirring in his trousers once more.

Bill gave a little furtive look in the direction of the taxi driver. He was listening to a Latin American radio station, quietly humming along to the tunes. He certainly did not seem to be interested in Bill or Anna but Bill closed the privacy screen in any case - he had had enough of watching and being watched today.

Bill placed his free hand gently on the material of his wife's loosely-fitting halter neck and slid it silently over to her breast. He found the soft flesh and cupped it with his hand, feeling the point of her nipple, which, like its partner on her other breast, was erect. He silently kneaded the flesh through Anna's dress, his cock becoming more engorged as he groped at her tit. Bill found that with minimal effort he could slip his hand down the top of the garment and access the bare flesh of his wife's tits. As he sneaked his hand under her clothes, his hand brushed over Anna's nipple. Bill thought he noticed a change in Anna's breathing – a momentary holding of her breath as his palm glided over her nipple and then a slightly fuller exhalation. Her eyes remained gently closed as she rested on Bill's shoulder. Bill ever so gently pinched her nipple between his thumb and index finger and stroked slowly up and then down her elongated nipple. With one final feathery touching of the tip of her breast, he removed his hand from inside her halter neck.

He looked at Anna's peaceful face and then his gaze tracked down over her body. His cock was fully hard now and he could not stop himself from exploring his sleeping wife's body further. He placed a hand tentatively between her legs, looking for any reaction from Anna. This time, he was sure that he detected a slight change in her breathing and the softest of murmurings as she exhaled. While she was asleep, she could also feel Bill's touch and even in her slumber, she had reacted. Bill glanced towards the front of the car to check that the privacy screen was still doing its job. Even if the driver wanted to have a look (and Bill was reasonably sure he wasn't at all interested in events going on in the back of his vehicle) the screen provided pretty comprehensive cover for Bill and Anna. Reassured that their privacy was intact, he groped between his wife's legs more fully. Through the thin material of the gypsy skirt, he could feel the heat of Anna's pussy. He placed his palm flat and pressed firmly down, sliding his hand down and around under her towards her asshole. On the way back up, he could feel the puffy, swollen lips of her cunt.

Anna's skirt extended to her ankles when she stood. In this seated position however, the light material was bunched up just below the knee. Desperate to see her naked pussy, Bill started to slowly tease the skirt up Anna's legs. Getting the skirt up and over the knees was the trickiest part due to the way her legs were spread. Once past this point however, Bill was able to quickly raise the skirt to the very top of his sleeping wife's thighs. He confirmed with excitement what he thought had been the case through touch – that she was without panties.

He could not help thinking at this point about the events earlier in the afternoon – how his wife's pussy had been stuffed and pounded with Steve's huge cock for over an hour – stretched and owned. He remembered the cruel, mocking words Jessica had hissed into his ear as Steve penetrated his wife - teasing him that his beautiful wife's pussy would never be the same again after Steve had his way with it. He had never seen Anna satisfied like that before during sex – the look in her eyes, her moans and exultations of pleasure. He could remember every moan and cry of every orgasm she had been given.

Bill placed his fingers at the entrance of Anna's pussy. He was desperate to explore her, to feel for himself if his wife felt as he remembered or if she had been forever altered by the servicing she had been subjected to. Looking at her exposed pussy her could see that is was very puffy and swollen after her session that afternoon. He cautiously placed a moistened finger over her clitoris and began to massage her sensitive button, gradually parting the lips of her cunt as he did so.

As he toyed with her, Anna shifted her head on Bill's shoulder and let out a grunt of pleasure. "Uuuummmhhh!"

Bill continued to toy with her hooded clitoris, freshly moistening his fingers with saliva and Anna's own wetness, spreading from between her legs. Her eyes were still closed but her increasingly heavy breathing and occasional quiet grunts and murmurs of pleasure led Bill to believe that she was actually awake now. Bill could feel her clit becoming erect as he stimulated it with his deft fingers. In a way he was a little surprised that Anna had any desire left to come, given the multitude of orgasms she had already surrendered to that afternoon.

Bill continued rubbing her little clit, moving his fingers with considerable speed over her sex. Using his thumb to continue the clitoral stimulation, he slid a finger inside her and began to finger fuck his wife. He could feel his finger becoming ever-more coated in her juices as he continued his ministrations. As he pleasured his sexy wife, Bill could feel her body approaching climax. He noticed that one of her hands was now gripping the seat of the car, squeezing it in time with the thrusts of his finger. This made him hornier than ever and more than a little proud with the speed with which he had brought her towards coming. Anna was now breathing heavily through her mouth. Her eyes were no longer gently closed in sleep but clenched shut as she was taken to the point of orgasm.

With a loud moan, she came. Her head was still resting on Bills shoulder as her cunt spasmed around his finger, clitoris throbbing in time with the contractions as her mind became a cloudy, sluggish mess. Though her eyes were still closed, any pretence of sleep she was trying to maintain would have been useless now – it was perfectly apparent she was awake.

Bill moaned in desire and hissed in Anna's ear "I have to fuck you now!"

Vaguely aware of what her husband was saying, she protested weakly, feeling tired and aware that her subsiding orgasm, whilst pleasurable, also involved a degree of pain due to the general soreness of her pussy after the wonderful sex she had with Steve that afternoon. Bill ignored her quiet, vague objections, quickly sliding his loose trousers down to his knees, hands aware of the dried semen that still encrusted the garment from earlier. His cock sprang free as he did so – rock hard and straining towards his wife's sex. He quickly repositioned himself and lifted up her leg to allow himself access to her pussy. He ran the head of his cock around the entrance to her pussy, moistening himself with her juices and slid the head of his cock in between the outer lips of her pussy.

Bill felt the lips of her Anna's pussy part as the head of his manhood slid inside his wife. Anna suddenly shoved a hand between her legs and tightly gripped the shaft of Bill's cock – pulling the tip of his manhood out of her and preventing him from re-penetrating her. The pair of them locked eyes, Bill unable to hide his frustration.

"You can't!" said Anna apologetically. "I'm too sore after today. I'm amazed you managed to bring me off with your fingers and even then right up until I came, I wasn't sure if it was pleasure or pain I was feeling."

Bill's cock throbbed in her grip, his glans hovering at the entrance to Anna's pussy – held by her fist. Desperate for release, he thrust his hips forward and backwards, eyes dropping to Anna's breasts which he was now fondling. He was half trying to force his way into her and half bucking in frustration, but all he could do was force his dick back and forward in Anna's clenched hand.

Anna found herself smiling at Bill. He was so horny that he was fucking her fist with his dick.

"Cool down baby," she giggled at him. "After Jessica drained you this afternoon, I would have thought your balls would be empty. I must say I am impressed honey. I can't fuck you just now though and it is a sad state of affairs when a husband has to resort to fucking his wife's hand to get off. It is up to you though – you can either finish off making love to my hand and shoot your spunk over this nice car seat and my skirt – hey maybe some of it will even end up on my pussy. The alternative is that you can wait till I am all better tomorrow and then you can do me properly. How about we have a nice relaxing evening tonight and do a bit of sightseeing tomorrow and then in the afternoon or evening or whenever we feel the urge, we come back to the hotel and you can do whatever you want to me."

Bill was trying to see the logic in what she was saying and wrest control of his body from the primal urges causing him to continue fucking Anna's hand. Anne to her credit allowed him to continue thrusting while she made another attempt to persuade him to wait.

"Bill, I am too sore to give you what you really want today. Can you not wait till tomorrow for me? I want you to fuck me properly – reclaim my body, not squirt your muck on my clothes like some fumbling teenager who can't control his dick."

Now a little annoyed, she managed to pack sufficient venom into the end of her statement that Bill stopped thrusting and met her gaze. He could tell that he had irritated her and knew from past experience, it was not good thing to do. Taking her face in both his hands, Bill kissed Anna gently on the lips, breathing an apology as their lips parted.

"That's OK Bill," said Anna in a manner which was more curt than she really knew Bill deserved given the events of the afternoon.

Feeling a little guilty, she repaid his kiss with one of her own, lightly probing Bill's mouth with her tongue. As she adjusted her skirt so that it was once again concealing her upper thighs and pussy she watched Bill awkwardly squeeze his throbbing cock back inside his trousers. Then she snuggled back down into the position similar to that which she had been in earlier with her hear resting gently against her husband's chest while his arm protectively encircled her shoulders.

"I reckon you deserve a treat tomorrow for being such an awesome husband," Anna whispered. Her words peppered with occasional the yawn.

"I meant what I said – you can have me anyway you want. Have a think tonight what you want to do to me. Maybe tie me up and spank me? Punish me for being a cheating little slut? Pull my hair, fuck my ass? I'm sure you don't need any help deciding how to, you always have had a great imagination baby."

With that, Anna closed her eyes and apparently fell asleep. Bill didn't buy it for a second, especially the way her seemingly limp hand came to rest directly on the tented area of his trousers which still throbbed with pent up desire. With a rueful smile he too closed his eyes and hoped that sleep would take him. As he sat, replete in his frustration, he wondered to himself how Anna had known about what he and Jessica had been doing.

As Anna lay with her eyes gently closed, she tried to simulate sleep. She was feeling guilty – and one could argue, with good reason. Despite her assertion that she was far too sore for sex, this was not the case. Her rough fucking at the hands of Steve had certainly tenderised her pussy considerably. As Steve had finished ejaculating onto her face, she felt the familiar burning sensation beginning between her legs. However, she knew that if warmed up properly, there was no need for her to abstain from sex until the feeling subsided- she could have taken more cock and would do soon, but it was fun to keep Bill desperate for now. This mild pain between her thighs was, she thought to herself a sensation she had experienced before.

Anna first encountered the feeling at high school, long before she and Bill met on what she considered to be the craziest night on one of the sluttiest periods of her life. On this occasion, a particularly wild house-party had taken place at one of her friend's houses while the friend's parents were on holiday. Anna had recently split from an old boyfriend and was craving the attention of a new beau, a rather moody, rebellious sort named Jake. The two had been flirting at school for weeks but thus far had shared only a brief but delicious kiss in an abandoned classroom at the end of one particular school day.

Dressed to pull in a short denim skirt and displaying the amount of cleavage and attitude that were the product of half a bottle of cheap fizzy wine and her teenage libido, Anna prowled the rooms of the house in search of her target. She was understandably disappointed to find her intended lover absent from the party. Discovering her old boyfriend Chris moping in a corner, they struck up a conversation and soon afterwards, feeling nostalgic, guilty and against her better judgement, she let him take her upstairs and fuck her in one of the bedrooms. She lay on her back staring at the ceiling with Chris between her legs, grunting as he pumped his disappointingly proportioned manhood into her, with all the skill of the fumbling boy he was. After several unremarkable minutes, he announced that he was going to cum and promptly filled the condom that covered his pulsating cock with spunk. As the young man's orgasm subsided and he flopped down next to Anna, expecting some pillow talk or for Anna to confirm that they were an item once again, she calmly informed him that the sex had been a one-time thing – for old time's sake. Then, not taking the time to retrieve her discarded panties, she pulled her top back down over her breasts, teased her skirt back down over her thighs and walked from the room without so much as a glance back.

In no mood to be trifled with, Anna had then gone in search of the pleasure that Chris had failed to deliver. While looking out into the back garden to see if she could catch a glimpse of Jake, she spotted an unfamiliar boy slowly puffing on a rolled cigarette. Anna liked the way he smiled as they locked eyes and his athletic build. As Anna walked over towards him, making no attempt to disguise that she was checking him out, he began to introduce himself. Craig, it transpired was home from university for the summer and had come to the party with a couple of friends, who were at that moment elsewhere.

Craig seemed friendly, intelligent, and eager to chat. However, despite finding him a pleasure to talk to, Anna was short on patience and only really interested in one thing. As Craig began telling her a presumably hilarious story about a particularly alcohol heavy weekend he had been on, Anna interrupted.

"I want you to kiss me now," she stated flatly to her dumbfounded companion. "I think you are sexy and I want you to kiss me."

Quickly catching on, Craig realised that he had pulled a sexy girl without realising and bringing Anna towards him, began kissing her passionately while his hands roamed all over her ass.

After a few minutes of deep kissing, Anna murmured "Do me with your fingers, I want to feel them in me."

Craig couldn't believe his luck. One minute he was standing around having a smoke and the next he getting off with a hot young schoolgirl who wanted him in her pants. Just about concealing the grin on his face, Craig took his little slut by the hand and led her to a slightly more secluded part of the garden, hidden out of sight from the house by a dilapidated shed. Once there, he pulled up her skirt so that her arse and pussy were easily accessible. Then, as Anna hissed encouragement in his ear, he finger-fucked her little cunt just as hard as he could, ramming his fingers into her while kneading her bare ass with his free hand. She came quickly – crying out as a sharp, almost violent climax took her, leaving her legs shaking and knees buckling - suddenly unable to support her weight properly. The speed at which she was brought to orgasm was a surprise to her. She had needed to come badly and the boy whose name she was trying to recall had done that with brutal efficiency.

She noticed the fashion ring he wore on his middle finger as he withdrew his fingers from her slick sex. It was a simple band with a textured surface and, she quickly realised was probably responsible for both the delicious orgasm she had just experienced and the emergent feeling of discomfort between her legs where the hard material of Craig's jewellery had overstepped the line between stimulation and chafing. The discomfort brought her back to her senses, to where she stood with her skirt up round her waist, her pussy dripping wet from the pounding it had just taken and throbbing a little more with each passing moment. Craig stood in front of her with his erect cock in his hand, smiling and waiting for his reward.

"So Anna how giving me a hand here? "he asked cheekily. "Or maybe you could wrap those sexy lips around it and give it a kiss?"

He took her hand and placed it on his dick, to get things underway and closed his eyes as he felt her soft skin touching his dick, waiting to feel her begin to stimulate him or the warmth of her mouth enveloping him.