The Red Cloud Pack Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded my head in agreement. I would let Sky continue as she was for now. Elizabeth seemed calmer with her around and anything that helped her was good for her recovery.

I went into our bedroom to check on her. She was sitting on the bed just staring out the window. I sat down next to her and gently drew her into my arms.

She turned to look into my eyes for the first time since the attack. There was a world of pain mirrored in her gaze and it broke my heart to see it.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you sweetheart. I wish I could take it all away. I wish I could have protected you from him. I failed you, you'll never know how sorry I am."

Elizabeth

I couldn't escape from the clutches of the nightmare I found myself replaying in my mind. I was only vaguely aware of what was going on around me. I knew where I was and who was with me, I heard them speaking to me and felt them comforting me, but it was like I was watching it from afar. I hated to think what would have happened to me if the wolves hadn't gotten to me when they did. Would I even still be alive?

I had to snap out of this. I turned to look at Grey and I saw him struggling with the blame he carried.

The hurt clearly visible in my mate helped snap me out of my misery and I raised my hand to his face.

"Grey I don't blame you for the actions of that mad man. You, Sky and Black Claw saved my life and I will be eternally grateful to all of you for that."

I saw the relief in his eyes as he heard me speak for the first time in days.

I put my fingers up to his lips as he started to talk.

"Shhh my darling. We can speak later. Right now I want you to help me forget this nightmare. I need to lose myself in what only you can make me feel."

I raised my lips to his and kissed him deeply.

He groaned against my mouth as he deepened the kiss. He pulled me onto his lap and wrapped me up in his embrace.

His hands roaming my back warmed me and I reached for the buttons holding his jeans closed. I undid them slowly as he reached under my shirt and ran his hands over my heated skin.

He looked deep into my eyes, silently asking my permission to continue. I nodded my head and he draw my shirt over my head. I could see the pain written on his face as he saw the bruises that marred my breast and he pressed gently kisses around my injured flesh.

My breathing quickened as his touch began to arouse me. I finally managed to free his cock from his jeans and I grasped his length in my hand and pumped him till he was rock hard. I wanted him inside me and started to remove my underwear in desperation. He took my hands and put them round his neck as he finished the job for me. He knew how badly I needed him because he felt the same way.

He stroked my pussy and rubbed my clit slowly and sensually, till I was moaning and writhing on his lap. He lifted me up and lined his erection with my entrance. His head sank inside me and he let me take control, deciding how fast I took his length into my body.

I sank down slowly, enjoying the feeling of him filling me up, stretching my walls as he inched further into me. My pussy gripped onto him, pulling him inside my wet folds.

As soon as he was seated to the hilt, I lifted myself off him till only his head remained inside. I looked at him as I sank down, letting my body fall down hard. He growled low in his throat and held my hips as he thrust upward and hit my cervix repeatedly as we picked up the pace together.

I was not going to last much longer as I felt the rush of orgasm start to build up. I raked my nails up and down his back as he quickened his thrusts and his hands clutched my hips, keeping me in place so he could reach the deepest parts of me.

We came hard together and he wrapped me in his embrace as we rode the fevered peak.

"I love you beautiful." He said as he leaned back on the bed and held my panting body in his arms.

12