All Comments on 'The Redhead'

by richardpuffer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Way too short

Nice but this is not my favorite type of tale. For this style, however, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Way to go.

Well worth reading. I enjoyed it. Keep writing, good reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Where's The End????

Very good as far as it went. Appears to be incomplete...not even a "period" after Montana. Did you forget the rest or were you shortchanged by the moderator??

orefinnorefinnover 16 years ago
Subtle and realistic

The dated entries are not my favorite mode of telling a tale but I really enjoyed this story. It was realistic and yet sexual without the use of "Porn" words and descriptions. I also enjoyed the obvious knowledge of my Pacific Northwest.

Keep writing I'm bookmarking your page.

Orefinn

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
Nice Idea

Enjoyed the story. I liked the idea of following some of the plot through the local newspaper. It would have been easier to read if the news articles had been indented or in italics or in someway treated differently than the narrative in the rest of the story.

Dr. Raoul DukeDr. Raoul Dukeover 16 years ago
Really liked it!

Seems like the ending is missing, though.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Nicely told

Great hook that weaves itself throughout the story. That's fine craftsmanship by the author. Thank you for an entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting

A good story by as much as what is left unsaid than what was said. What's the deal with the busy wife? There's more, I suspect, than what meets the eye.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Interestingbut confusing

I guess I missed something obvious, but there did not seem to be any plot development,beginning or anding in this story.Bored teacher is married to woman whose life revoves around her social ativities. Young sexy redhead for reason not explained hits on him and has him teach her fishing and camping and volunteers to accompany him on ten day camping trip during which they have hot sex.End of story??? That's a plot? What did I miss? the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Huh

Am I the only person to notice the damned story repeats itself? Get an editor. Develop an ending. Throw in details that are RELEVANT. You mention a disinterested wife....WHY is she disinterested? I'm left feeling like we got one page (repeated for some odd reason) of a three/four page story, minus motivations, conclusions....hell, not even a slim explanation of why hubby cheats on the mrs. (were they unhappy, was there a fight, previous cheating on her part.) FFS, it's a frustrating attempt at a story. And a good editor would have helped you fix all of that, and probably in a painless fashion.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
This had POTENTIAL..

But you basically only created random points without ever drawing any lines connecting them.

Unless the points were relevant, why waste your's and our time detailing them...?

And yeah, what was with the dejavu at the end (?)..?

guardian0691guardian0691almost 7 years ago
Why be redundant?

You had a good start to your story. Then just as things were getting good you began to repeat and Leslie. Why? Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This is interesting, but it should be called “Ground Hog Day,” since it starts over in the middle. Where’s the rest of the story?

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Needs Improvement

Good story, but no ending and the everything was duplicated (accidental copy and paste?). Please edit and fix, and finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Life is a circle. Many of us don't realize it . we simply continue to do the same things day after day, and year after year. What's the alternative? GET A LIFE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous