The Reluctant Lesbian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bokimbol
Bokimbol
124 Followers

As Sheila probes Jackie's mouth with her tongue she can feel Jackie's milk drip down her stomach and to the ridge of her panties. She reaches down with her hands and with one powerful motion she tares the panties apart at their thinnest point and tosses them to the floor. She garbs Jackie's head with her hands again and pushes her stomach harder into Jackie's lactating breast. After a moment or two Sheila feels the milk dripping down her belly again. But this time it is not blocked by her panties and is aloud to continue its downward flow. The milk makes it way to Sheila's pubes, pools at the edge of her neatly trimmed forest of black course hair, and then worms its way through her hair in several little pearly white rivers. These rivers, as if on cue all conjoin into one steady stream of milk about an inch above Sheila's huge hooded diamond hard clit. Sheila can feel the flow of milk first surround, then engulf her clit as it continues down into her pussy crack to be swallowed up by her hungry vagina.

Sheila pulls her head away from Jackie's mouth and grinds her belly harder into Jackie's breast, increasing the flow of milk to her over heating pussy as she stares like a hungry wild animal into Jackie's eyes. Jackie breaks eye contact and quickly latches on to one of Sheila's nipples with her mouth. Her lips massage the nipple for its milk and she is quickly rewarded by a slow thick drip before the nipple expands and spreads her lips further open as it forces its way deeper into Jackie's mouth in search of her tongue.

Jackie's tongue finds the nipple first in her mouth, that's rapidly filling with milk and as her lips suck the giant nub. Her tongue flicks the stiff tit up and down in her mouth causing huge gushes of milk to over flow her mouth and travel down Sheila's stomach to join with Jackie's milk. She swallows and soon catches up with the flow as she establishes a comfortable rhythm.

"OHmph, Swalurp, OHmph, Swalurp," Is what Sheila hears as she looks down at Jackie suckling, grunting and slurping at her tit. Though the milk Jackie is draining from her nipple and the milk flowing into her pussy feels sooo good that she is on the verge of cumming, looking down at Jackie grunting and slurping at her nipple stirs much stronger feeling of a mothers nurturing love in her. Her orgasm stops dead and warm intense feelings of love pour through Sheila's soul as her nipple feeds the being at her breast.

Sheila rolls off of Jackie's lap and leans on the back of the couch, Jackie's sucking mouth never loosening its grip on her nipple follows her and lays on her back in Sheila's lap, resuming her grunting, slurping noises. At first the two women gaze deeply into each others eyes, both completely understanding their roles to play. Jackie is in a safe place with someone to protect and feed her. Sheila has someone besides her baby to love and be loved by unconditionally for the first time in her life, someone who needs and wants what she has to offer. Someone she is willing to give and sacrifice for.

To both women it feels as if Jackie is sucking an ever flowing source of love from Sheila's nipple, though very erotic and pleasurable not really sexual. Both women continue to look knowingly into each other eyes as Jackie works Sheila's nipple. Sheila notices with each new gulp Jackie's tummy gets a little warmer and a little bigger and she starts to message it in slow circles with one hand and cradle Jackie's head with the other. Jackie's body begins to shake as she has a series of little tiny tingly orgasms that won't go away. During Jackie's quivering, Sheila sees Jackie's eyes roll back in her head and her heavy lids shut tight as her mouth continues to grunt and suck and her body continues to shake.

Her tit almost empty and herself getting sleepy, Sheila removes her swollen tit from Jackie's mouth with a big "SHOOWAP," sound, milk dribbling out the nipple, Jackie's mouth continues to suck at nothing until Sheila positions her other tit at her lips. And like two opposite magnets, lips and tit come quickly together and Sheila can just see her nipple fatten as it disappears between Jackie's sucking lips.

With the first rush of warm milk expelled into Jackie's mouth from the fresh nipple, Sheila's delayed orgasm spasms its way through her body sending her back arching in the air and her pussy releasing all the milk it swallowed mixed with her female cum to stain the couch. Jackie's eyes pop open in surprise then her mouth smiles around the ejaculating nipple as Sheila's orgasmic spasms trigger a new wave of orgasms for Jackie. As their orgasms subside, both women fall back into their pre orgasmic roles and fall asleep to Sheila rubbing Jackie's now huge milk laden belly.

Sheila wakes up hours later sitting up on the couch, from the deepest most restful sleep of her life. A warm glow radiates from every pore of her body as she sees and feels Jackie sitting between her legs with her back against her chest. Jackie's head is snuggly wedged in between her now empty breasts. Each breast is draped over Jackie's shoulders hanging down to the round upper curve of Jackie's ready to burst tummy, locking her into her little cocoon of dark brown flesh. Her head is surrounded by twin mountains of breast flesh. Jackie's full hips have Sheila's thighs spread wide to accommodate them but her legs are doubled back, wrapped around Jackie's ankles. Jackie is lovingly playing and stroking Sheila's large hands, comparing sizes, rubbing between the fingers and tickling her palm.

Sheila strokes Jackie's bloated belly with her hands bringing coos of ecstasy from Jackie's mouth as the rest of her body melts into Sheila's warm flesh. Sheila uses a circular motion with her hands that covers the whole area of her stomach and she begins to alternately push in a squeeze her very warm tummy causing her belly to jiggle and sway with its milky load. The first new drops of milk produced in Sheila's breasts begin to drip out on top of Jackie's round belly. Sheila rubs the milk into Jackie skin as if it was the finest hand cream ever made. It's not long before Jackie's stomach is coated inside and out with Sheila's milk and the residue follows the curve of her belly till it reaches the top of Jackie's pubic area.

Sheila continues to rub Jackie's belly with one hand as the other reaches between Jackie's wide open legs and cups Jackie's womanly mound. Jackie's legs tense around Sheila's legs and she buries herself further still into Sheila's flesh as her pussy pushes up to meet Sheila's hand. Sheila parts Jackie's nether lips with one thick finger and her milk rushes in as it races towards Jackie's pussy which drinks it in as quickly as Jackie's mouth had earlier. Sheila strokes Jackie's pink crack from top to bottom without ever touching her clit or entering her hole.

Jackie's pussy is begging for release as her coos have turned to very heavy panting and her hips are gyrating like a run away train in Sheila's lap. Finally Sheila wiggles a plump finger into Jackie's soaked pussy and rubs her clit with the palm of her hand. Jackie's pussy sucks at Sheila's pumping finger as her back arches in the air and holds a moment while Jackie's legs tighten like a Boa Constrictor around Sheila's. A ghostly moan leaves Jackie's lips as her body shakes violently from head to toe within Sheila's warm embrace. Jackie's pussy fully opens releasing Sheila's milk and finger along with a river of its own sweet juices as her body shakes and shimmies from her powerful cum.

Somewhere along the line Jackie has turned her head and buried her teeth into Sheila's ample bosom actually drawing blood. Jackie releases her bite as her whole body turns to Jelly and she sags back into Sheila's warmth. Sheila resumes her stroking of Jackie's milk engorged tummy lulling both women to sleep. Sheila wakes an hour later to Jackie running to the bathroom to expel the milk. She doesn't wait to close the door and Sheila can hear the never ending powerful stream of piss leaving Jackie's body. She knows instinctively that Jackie has held her milk within her as long as she could but she is still saddened for it to happen. After what seems like minutes, on wobbly knees, Jackie makes her way back to her cozy cove. She wiggles her ass until it is deep in between Sheila's legs. Satisfied with where her ass is she lifts one, then the other heavy breast over her shoulders and snuggles her head deep in Sheila's Breast valley as she wraps her legs around Sheila's. In no time at all both women are in deep slumbers until the early morning.

For ever more this will be Jackie's favorite position when she is with Sheila.

End of part 1

Over the next few months Sheila and Jackie lived the life of Adam and Eve before the snake. Their parents frequently and eagerly took their children for extended periods freeing them up for plenty of alone time. Several times a week the two women would secretly meet in the supply closet to quench their thirsts. Not as secretly as they thought for they were seen several times either entering or leaving the closet. And one time when Jackie was wearing a tight top, more than one woman wondered why her stomach was so much larger after her last break of the night. One woman who knew about the closet rendezvous correctly guessed the reason and saved the information for when it might become useful.

Back at Sheila's house, virtually every night after work and all day on the weekends, the two women were at each others pussys and milk laden tits with an unquenchable desire to totally please the other. Jackie had never cum so much in her life and her pussy was now producing prestigious amounts of cream for Sheila to dine on. Her breasts, though much smaller were producing almost as much milk as Sheila's as they readily kept up with the greater demand placed upon them. The one negative was Jackie's tummy was getting quit large, stretched out from her nightly draining of Sheila's tits. She could no longer wear the tight shirts and blouses she was so fond of but she deemed that a small price to pay for the pleasure she was deriving from emptying Sheila's tits. Every night would end with Sheila's body wrapped around Jackie's in her protective cocoon of womanly flesh. Jackie would love to fall asleep while Sheila spooned her in the bed. Her head snuggly between Sheila's breasts using one of them as her pillow, both women would fall deeply asleep until morning light.

But as in all stories of this world the snake always shows up to have Adam and Eve ejected from their Garden of Eden. And Sheila had unknowingly planted the seeds for the birth of the snake when she had first seduced Jackie. Just as Jackie had brought a fundamental change to Sheila's character, a change to caring and loving and putting someone else's needs above your own, Sheila had introduced a change in Jackie, a need for her to be dominated by strong women and to give into their powerful will. To eventually do whatever they wanted despite herself. All this change needed was a catalyst to emerge and that catalyst arrived one night at work in the form of a woman named Roxxy.

Just as everyone punches into work this day, they were all told to meet in the conference room for an important meeting. As the workers sat down a very tall large woman no one had ever seen before enters the room. Followed by Sandy the company kiss ass and professional snoop. Who was very good at piecing together clues to figure out mysteries within the company.

"Hello, my name is Roxxy," Roxxy says as she steps to the podium, "I'm the new owner of this company and I wanted to introduce myself and tell you of a special opportunity I have for one employee to advance themselves into management." One look at Roxxy and you can't help but to think of pure sex. She is about 40 years old but looks 10 years younger and standing at 6'6" bare footed, she towers over even Sheila. Her skin is a creamy medium brown in complexion and she just might be the most beautiful woman Jackie has ever seen. She is wearing a very low cut dress that displays her much more than ample breasts to good effect and just barely drops below the curve of her full, powerfully built womanly hips.

Jackie can't help but squirm in her seat at the sight of Roxxy and even though Sheila has freshly drained her nipples and licked her pussy raw, Jackie feels both start to leak of their own accord as she suddenly becomes quit flushed.

"And in conclusion," Roxxy says," I will be looking, over the next week or so for someone I deem capable of filling that temporary post out of state I spoke of earlier. Who ever I choose, if they do a good job, I take care of my own and they will have an executive position waiting for them when they return. Thank you and remember my door is always open." Roxxy steps down off of the podium and whispers in Sandy's ear, "Which one is she?"

Sandy whispers back," the pretty blond sitting with the large black woman, but they're a bit of a couple from what I see."

"He,he that's not a problem, who do you think I'm picking for the out of town job?"

A frown comes to Sandy's face as she looks at Sheila and Jackie with angry intent. This didn't go the way she had planned at all. She was planning on getting the job herself.

"What's the matter Sandy thought you were getting the job? Don't worry sweetie," Roxxy says as she grabs Sandy"s plump ass and squeezes," That wasn't bullshit about taking care of my own, I have something else in store for you. But don't you ever think you're smarter than me,"Roxxy says as she squeezes harder bringing a grimace to Sandy's face, "I also take care of my enemies and I don't think you would like that much," A cry escapes Sandy's lips but she isn't sure if it's from the pain in her but cheek or the malicious look in Roxxy's eyes as she glares down at her.

Over the next couple of weeks Roxxy makes a fine display of herself in various revealing outfits walking around the work floor talking to the employees as she tries to decide who to choose for the job. Also one night after everyone has left a white van pulls up to the back door of the building. Two men get out and install hi tech security cameras through out the building, including two hidden cameras in a certain locked supply room. Back in her large office, it isn't long before there is a dvd completely filled with footage of two lactating lesbians locked in her safe.

When ever Roxxy came near Sheila and Jackie, she made a point to hardly acknowledge Jackie and pay great amount of attention and complementing whatever Sheila was doing. This was very natural behavior to the two women as Jackie was quite and shy and Sheila very aggressive. What wasn't natural was how Sheila felt virtually no desire for Roxxy as Jackie satisfied her every need but Jackie's panties would get drenched whenever Roxxy was near.

After two weeks Roxxy calls everyone into the conference room and announces her decision and to no one's surprise it is Sheila who she chooses. Sheila and Jackie go home that night and spend the whole weekend in bed making love and crying at their upcoming month long separation. They have decided that Jackie will stay at Sheila's house so she can watch it and not have to travel to get all of Sheila's milk she has stored in the freezer for her.

Monday morning dawns and the two women say their tearful goodbyes as Sheila boards the plane. After it is out of sight Jackie reluctantly takes a cab to work. She is not at work more than an hour when she detects a presence behind her. From the smell of her perfume and the way her clit jumps to attention, before even turning around Jackie knows its Roxxy.

Roxxy towers over her and as Jackie completes her turn, as if on cue, Roxxy's rock hard nipples expand through her dress into her face."Hello Jackie," Roxxy says as if she's been running, "I know you and Sheila were close, if you ever want to talk don't be afraid to come to my door," She reaches up and strokes Jackie's head letting her blond hair run slowly through her fingers, "Such pretty hair," Roxxy says dreamily and walks away. Jackie almost has to run to the bathroom to throw cold water on her face.

Over the next week Roxxy makes it a point to come visit Jackie several times during the day becoming friendlier with each visit. By Friday Jackie is unwittingly masturbating and dreaming of Roxxy more than she is of Sheila. Drinking Sheila's stored milk is now bringing a mixture of pleasure and confusion with each gulp. She still deeply loves Sheila and misses her more than ever after she talks to her on the phone but her sexual desires are gradually pushing Sheila out of her mind and Jackie is trying to fight it with all her power.

Then Monday morning comes at work. Jackie is working in an isolated part of the building and is almost completely surprised when Roxxy has come up from behind her without Jackie knowing. Roxxy isn't wearing any perfume this time and has both of Jackie's succulent ass cheeks cupped in her hands before she knows what's happening. Jackie's first reaction is to push her ass into these strong hands and she does so making her back arch and her cheeks expand sexily in Roxxy's kneading hands.

"Hssssss," Roxxy breaths in as she cups Jackie's suddenly rounder ass, "That's it bitch you want it don't you?" Jackie comes to her senses and struggles to free herself from Roxxy's grasp turning to face her and slapping her face as she does. Roxxy takes a step back, a little bit surprised, a little bit angry and very excited, "Oh that's how you want it, I can play it that way, matter of fact I like it that way!" Roxxy says as she moves in on her prey.

Jackie tries to escape by running by Roxxy, but Roxxy is too quick and strong and grabs Jackie by the waist and slams her against the table she was working at, ass first.

"That's it baby fight it, you're getting my pussy so wet," Roxxy says as she bends Jackie backwards over the table. Jackie continues to struggle and she manages to get a leg between Roxxy's muscular gams. This is just what Roxxy wants because now Jackie's flailing leg is battering Roxxy's clit to full arousal. "Hsssssss, oh yeah bitch, I like it rough," Roxxy moans as she moves in closer to grind on Jackie's kicking leg.

Jackie is fighting for all she is worth but her ineffectual struggles seem to only excite Roxxy more. A dirty, thought crosses Jackie's mind, is she fighting so hard because of her love for Sheila or because she knows the fighting is turning Roxxy on and thus her. There is no denying that her pussy is sopping wet and getting wetter by the second and a not so small part of her did know Roxxy was behind her despite the lack of perfume. Jackie begins to cry as she wonders what kind of freak she is and why would she want to do this to Sheila. Very tearfully Jackie stutters," Please stop Roxxy," with no conviction at all and unconsciously begins to grind her leg harder into Roxxy's pussy.

Jackie's tears and her now actively participating leg has Roxxy on the verge of an orgasm and only one more thing is needed to make her cum as she grinds Jackie's leg hard against the table. Roxxy grabs both of Jackie's arms at the wrist with one enormous powerful hand freeing her other to snake up and under Jackie's Sweat shirt to grab her milk heavy tits. But when she encounters Jackie's large flabby belly with her hand, memories of her secrete dvd locked in her safe remind her of what caused Jackie's belly to be so big and her orgasm thunders through her body as her legs bend and hump upward and forward driving Jackie's helpless body hard into the desk.

As her orgasm starts Roxxy bends over Jackie's prone body and bites down hard on Jackie's swelling breast flesh through her sweat shirt in order to stifle her screams of ecstasy. Jackie can feel her breast absorbing the shock waves of sound coming out of Roxxy's mouth as her body is painfully crushed into the desk by Roxxy's wildly humping one. Through the tears and pain of this brutal assault a simple smile comes upon Jackie's face as something is awakened deep inside her head.

Bokimbol
Bokimbol
124 Followers