The Reluctant Lesbian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bokimbol
Bokimbol
123 Followers

Roxxy lays atop Jackie's flattened body recovering from her cum. Sweat drips down off of her body as she razes herself off her new play toy. She reaches into her panties with a long finger and smears a thick white gob of cum across Jackie's lips. Before Roxxy can get the words out, Jackie's tongue shyly exits her lips and licks the cum into her mouth. Roxxy's clit immediately begins to stir again as she's sees Jackie's throat swallow the thick gob.

But before she can act on it Roxxy is paged to her office. Looking down at Jackie's listless body Roxxy says, "I've got more where that came from slut, clean yourself up and make yourself presentable this is a place of business," Roxxy says as she leaves Jackie's limp battered body on the table, "I think I want some more of that. Don't make me come look for you cunt.

Jackie quietly slides herself off the table totally confused and crying about what just happened. She feels as if it was her fault and she has betrayed Sheila, "But I didn't want this she says," Or did I? She wonders as she feels her pussy's urgent need inside her pants. What is wrong with me? Three months ago I didn't even like women, now I can't control myself around them, especially large black women. Jackie looks down at her crotch amazed as just the thought of it makes her clit tingle. Crying she runs to the bathroom and locks herself in a stall to try and compose herself and to try and drive away the strange thoughts newly awakened within her head.

She is in there a good hour crying and sobbing before she finally gathers the courage to go to the mirror and clean up. She is surprised to see that she doesn't look half as bad as she feels, besides some minor bumps and bruises on her arms and legs, the only thing visible she sees wrong is her puffy eyes from crying. As she palms water on her face she resolves to say nothing about this to Sheila and to make sure that Roxxy never has an opportunity again to catch her alone. Not sure if it's because of what Roxxy did to her or what she might do to Roxxy.

Just as Jackie finishes washing her face she hears the bathroom door open and she doesn't need any perfume to teller who it is as her clit jumps to attention as Roxxy sets her first foot into the bathroom door. She curses her self for all ready being caught alone and breaking her vow. She glances down at her watch and sees its lunch time and realizes they are the only two in the building for an hour. Then she wonders if she stalled in the bathroom subconsciously just for that reason.

That's all she has time to think as Roxxy's giant shape comes up and quickly looms over and behind Jackie at the sink. "I told you not to make me come look for you bitch," Roxxy urgently says, "Didn't I tell you we have some unfinished business?"

Roxxy leans into Jackie pinning her against the sink. One hand reaches around Jackie's shoulders and pulls Jackie's back and shoulders tightly into Roxxy's tits. The other hand once again snakes up and under Jackie's sweat shirt to rub her fat belly. Roxxy leans over to roughly bite Jackie's shoulder then whispers in her ear, "I know why your stomachs so fat cunt, what does it feel like to drink that black bitch's milk? I think I want to find out."

Jackie feels the stirrings of something dark and black deep within her mind come alive as her feeble struggles feed the darkness.

At that Jackie's hips start to grind into Roxxy and she moans, "Oh Roxxy let me feed you with my tits," My god, did I just say that? What the fuck is wrong with me. Jackie' wonders once again. She tries to tell her to stop but all that comes out of her gasping mouth is, "Don't....Stop....Baby,"

"Stop, I've just started bitch," Roxxy moves her hand between Jackie's breasts and roughly slides the bra up and over Jackie's wildly pumping nipples. "Eager aren't you baby," Roxxy says has she feels the milk spray her hand.

The blackness grows and spreads devouring Jackie's conscious and replacing it with something else. Pure Selfish Lust.

"Oh my god baby, milk my titties," Jackie cries as her sweat shirt is slid over her breasts by Roxxy's arm and her nipples spray the mirror in front of her. Realizing she doesn't have to hold Jackie any longer Roxxy grabs large handfuls of milky white breast flesh with each hand and begins aggressively milking Jackie's milk spurting utters. Each breast fills Roxxy's hands snuggly as she crushes them in her hands forcing more milk out at once than ever before. Jackie's nipples are on fire as they can only release so much milk so fast from the slowly bursting dam they are holding back.

But her pussy loves it as it tries to grind itself to an orgasm on air alone. It isn't long before the mirror has a sheet of creamy liquid coating blocking out any reflection Jackie might have seen." Squeeze them harder," Jackie demands as the pain and pleasure in her tits put her in a state of delirium and she feels her orgasm building from the milking Roxxy is giving her.

More and more of Jackie's mind is taken over by the darkness inside.

But just as Jackie reaches the peak of arousal before she cums, Sandy busts into the bathroom, "Hey Roxxy I can't find Jackie an......e.......where," Sandy's eyes nearly pop out of her head as she stands there frozen with the door wide open at the site of Roxxy crushing Jackie against the sink with her body and Jackie's shirt bunched up around her shoulders and her tits releasing what seems like gallons of milk on to the mirror. "What the fuck are you to doing?" Sandy says with open mouthed astonishment.

"Get your stupid ass in her Sandy and help me milk this bitch."

"But, but I'm not a lesbian," Sandy cries around Jackie's oblivious moans of excitement as she comes in the door.

"You are now if you want that new job I offered you," Roxxy says with a crazed look in her eye as she madly pumps Jackie's tits.

Sandy wants the new job so badly after a moments thought she reluctantly says, "What do you want me to do? I'm not going to lick her pussy if that's what you think."

"Stupid bitch, you wouldn't know what to do with Prime Grade A pussy like this. Besides I'm saving that for myself. I wouldn't even let you sniff this fine piece of ass. Just sit your fat ass on the other sink and open your mouth. We'll do the rest."

Sandy awkwardly climbs up onto the other sink and does what she's told. Roxxy effortlessly lifts Jackie's body at the ribs just under her boobs over to the other sink between Sandy's legs.

"Open your mouth and bring it to her nipple," Roxxy says. Sandy hesitates and prepares to jump down when Roxxy screams, "DO IT NOW BITCH OR YOU"LL BE ON THE STREET TOMMOROW MORNING!"

Her whole body shaking Sandy opens her mouth and closes her eyes and brings her mouth to Jackie's nipple.

"Taste this bitch tell me how you like it," Roxxy orders as she grabs a fat tit at its base and squeezes it forward stretching it out over two inches into Sandy's mouth.

Sandy feels a warm stream of fluid slam against the back of her throat and drip down causing her to gag. But she is ready for the second stream and when she swallows it, it feels like the finest cognac warming her innards on the way down. The third stream she takes the time to taste before she swallows it and her eyes pop open in wonderment as she says, "It's delicious," she looks down at the nipple being offered to her, smacks her lips and wraps her mouth around the tasty morsel, "Hmmmm, this is soooo good Roxxy, I could get fat on this."

"You are fat you silly bitch, keep sucking it while I Jill her off."

Jackie's last bastion of defense against the blackness of her animal lust is where her love for Sheila resides. And like a light house in a storm it stands as a last sentinel against the waves of pleasure battering its rocky shores.

Jackie feels a big hand spread her legs, she willingly opens them further and after a few strokes on her clit through her jeans she starts cumming in her panties as she stands on her toes and her hips hump up and down faster and faster. Her hands pump like jack hammers as they do a little walk on the sink as her orgasm hits and she flings her head back into Roxxy's chest forcing her nipple deeper into Sandy's mouth. Sandy's mouth over flows with milk as Jackie's orgasm has made her tit expel a giant blast of milk in one big gush.

The light is finally doused by the relentless tides of dark sexual pleasure as the waves fill her head with lust and she finally gives into the tides of her base desires.

"Clean up this mess," Roxxy orders Sandy as she pulls Jackie's fat nipple out of Sandy's sucking mouth, "I think I'm going home early today, I have some..........unfinished business to take care of," Roxxy says as she leers at Jackie's dripping breasts.

Roxxy lowers Jackie's sweat shirt and leads the dazed, wobbly kneed woman through the building and to her car in the back. Jackie offers no resistance and she walks like a zombie, for her mind once again is shutting down as it wars with itself in her internal battle of right and wrong. Normally Jackie's conscious has her base needs tightly shackled but Roxxy has the sexual key to unlock Jackie's animal desire's and unleash the primitive beast that's ever seeking to be freed. Jackie's only hope is to shut down until her mind can re chain this beasts to its mental bonds.

As Roxxy carefully deposits her precious cargo in the back seat of her Lexus, Jackie's body rolls into a tight ball in the back and the dim light of her love for Sheila rekindles to slowly push back the darkness.

End of part 2

Roxxy opens the back door of her Lexus. Her legs are shaking so badly with anticipation as she stares down at Jackie's fetal form she has to brace herself against the car for several minutes. She is almost at the point of hyperventilating as she takes several deep breaths to calm her thundering heart. Somewhat recovered, Roxxy leans into the car and easily lifts the unconscious woman in her arms and carries her into the house depositing her into her oversized bed. She removes all of the woman's cloths and can't help but to roughly grab a round ass cheek before she leaves her there nude, curled up in a ball on the bed. Roxxy goes to her master bath and removes all of her own cloths in front of her full length mirror as she palms and rubs her 40DD breasts bringing her oversized pitch black nipples to full arousal. She feels her pussy leak a tiny trail of pussy juice as she yanks and pinches her fat tits. "Better save that for later you sexy bitch," Roxxy says as she reluctantly stops ogling herself in the mirror.

Roxxy walks to the mini bar she has in the bathroom and pours herself a double of Johnny Walker Gold. She quickly gulps it down, "Whew, I haven't felt like this since college," Roxxy muses as she pours herself another and wipes the sweat from her brow. She slowly drinks the second shot as she stares at her bedroom door and hungrily licks her lips waiting for the Johnny Walker to kick in. Calmed by the liquor Roxxy mutters, "Time to get this show on the road," as she makes the long trek back to her bedroom.

Jackie has awakened in the strange bedroom she now occupies about 10 minutes ago. At first thinking she is home with Sheila she soon realizes this bedroom is much larger and decorated with much nicer belongings. She has an uneasy feeling about where she is and no real memory of what has recently happened to her. All she knows is that she feels a very strong sense of trepidation for the person making the small noises she hers in the next room. And as she hears heavy foot steps approach the bedroom door the feelings change to ones of anticipation and excitement.

As the bathroom door slams open Jackie can't believe her eyes. The pretty face is vaguely familiar to her but nothing else is. In the door stands a medium black, woman almost a foot and a half taller than her. Her body sculpted by womanly muscles probably out weighs Jackie by a hundred pounds or more. On display for her to admire are two very large, proud breasts, heaving majestically upon the women's chest. Two Black massive nipples pulsate with desire as they cap the woman's breasts. Wide massively round child baring hips are supported by powerfully muscled thick thighs, long legs and large feet. But the sight that Jackie sees that will haunt and thrill her for the rest of her life is the wild hungry look in the woman's eyes and the small trail of drool escaping from her lips.

Even as the blackness in Jackie's mind is ignited by the mere site of this giantess, common sense and self preservation tells her to run before this woman can get her hands on her and Jackie bounds off the bed in one fluid motion and makes a mad dash for the open bedroom door. Jackie actually gets one foot into the hall but is brutally yanked back into the bedroom as one strong hand entangles its self in her flowing hair and whiplashes her crumpled to the ground. Groggily she looks up to see the woman lock the door and turn around to face her.

"Where are you going cunt? I told you I like it rough," Roxxy's panting voice says, "This is going to be goooood," She says licking her lips as she approaches Jackie's prone body.

Jackie tries to scramble away from the large approaching shadow but she has nowhere to go. She is quickly scooped up by the arm pits with her wildly kicking feet a foot off the ground and her body crushed against Roxxy's heaving bosoms so tight she can barely breathe. Roxxy carries the madly struggling woman in a bear hug and slams her against the wall knocking the air out of Jackie. As Jackie opens her mouth to gulp in fresh air a huge tongue rams its way into her mouth to the very back of her throat. "EEEMPH," is Jackie's muffled cry as her eyes pop open and her limbs increase their frantic movements in a vain attempt to dislodge the tongue that's cutting off her oxygen. But even as her struggles weaken from lack of air, Jackie can feel the black lust in her mind growing stronger and begging for more. As Roxxy humps and grinds her body against her pinned against the wall, Jackie's crushed breasts discharge their milk more from excitement than pressure, as the blackness starts to take control.

Snorting like a charging bull, Roxxy finally pulls her tongue from Jackie's gasping mouth, "You like that don't you? I can see it in your eyes; I can feel how hard your nipples are." A shiver runs through Roxxy's body, "I can feel your milk run down my side."

Roxxy lifts Jackie higher against the wall and dives onto a pumping tit. Her tit has just enough time to paint a mustache on Roxxy's mouth before it disappears inside Roxxy's cavernous mouth. Jackie feels first pain, then tremendous pleasure as Roxxy draws Jackie's fat nipple deep into her sucking mouth and Jackie gets her first whiff of Roxxy's over heated pussy discharging its erotic aroma into the room. The blackness in Jackie's head once again snuffs out the candle light of Sheila's love as her mind is consumed with lust for the woman at her breast.

Roxxy senses a change in Jackie's behavior which is confirmed, when despite the roughness of her sucking, Roxxy feels Jackie's wildly flailing arms start to lovingly cradle and caress Roxxy's head at her nipple and Jackie's frantically jerking legs wrap themselves around her hips and try to draw Roxxy's body tighter into hers.

Roxxy's stomach is not use to sucking mother's milk straight from the tit and before Jackie's breast is emptied, Roxxy has to fight to pull her head away from Jackie's tit. With milk smearing her mouth, Roxxy's wild eyed face looks like a dogs with rabies as excess milk drips out the corners of her mouth.

Now even Roxxy can smell the ripeness of her pussy as the change in Jackie's demeanor has her hornier than she has ever been in her life. With her heaving breasts pushing into Jackie's plump belly Roxxy looks at Jackie and breathlessly says, "You really do want it don't you. I have never had a woman change on me like that. It's so hot and makes me so wet," Roxxy says as she carries Jackie to the bed as excited as a kid on Christmas morning.

Roxxy had planned to sample some of what she just knew was going to be a sweet pussy first but her own pussy's needs now demanded that they be quenched first. She dumped Jackie on the bed expecting a struggle but was excitedly surprised when she sat on Jackie's face and instead of turning her head away and trying to squirm out from under her, Jackie locked her arms around her thighs and pulled Roxxy's dripping pussy to her mouth.

Jackie knew full well what she was doing in this state of mind, it wasn't that she wanted to do it, no she defiantly didn't want to do it, it shattered her soul that she was doing it, it was a case of that she had to do it. What ever took control of her left no room for doubt that she would do it and like it.

These thoughts raged through her head as the smell of Roxxy's fragrant pussy getting closer and closer to her face drove the blackness within her head wild with wanton desire. The first strand of cum from Roxxies gapping pussy dripped on to Jackie's waiting tongue as Jackie dragged Roxxy's pussy on to her face. Grunting like a wild boar in heat Jackie wastes no time in lapping up all her abundant juices as quickly as Roxxy can produce them. And when all the juices were gone Jackie attacked Roxxy's throbbing clit with unbridled passion.

Jackie licked the expanding nub as hard and quickly as she could, jamming the flat of her tongue on to Roxxy's engorged clit and dragging it along the length of her tongue over and over again until Roxxy's fat clit quickly grew in size and her pussy came all over Jackie's face, marking Jackie as hers forever with her womanly scent.

Roxxy knew that her ripe pussy wouldn't need much attention to cum but even she was surprised by the quickness and the violence of her orgasm. With the first lick of Jackie's feather soft tongue, Roxxy was fighting a losing battle of trying to delay her cum as long as possible. Roxxy likes to have her pussy slowly worshipped like the queen it is. But her pussy and Jackie's talented tongue had other ideas and after only a dozen licks of her golden tongue, "Oh, OHH, OHHHH, YEEAHHHHHH," Roxxy screams at the top of her lungs as she splays her legs and crushes her spasming pussy hard onto Jackie's face, driving her head deep into the mattress while her body goes rigid and electric jolts fire off in her nerves.

As her orgasm ebbs Roxxy notices Jackie entering the gyrations of her own orgasm as her hips wildly buck up and down, then her body goes rigid as Jackie's whole body quivers and shakes, pinned head first beneath Roxxy. Powerful vibrations stimulate Roxxy's pussy as Jackie screams her orgasm into her womb. Roxxy thinks Jackie was Jilling herself off while she ate her until she feels Jackie's arms still wrapped around her thighs unable to reach her own pussy.

"Oh baby," Roxxy coos, "That's sooo hot, you came from eating me." Normally Roxxy's clit and pussy are too sensitive to be licked after a nice cum. But the vibrations from Jackie moaning her orgasm into her pussy and Jackie cumming from just eating her has Roxxy's pussy ready for more. And Jackie is wise enough not to lick her clit at first and even as Jackie's orgasm is ebbing she has the wherewithal to travel down to Roxxy's hole and lovingly lick the entrance.

"Umph,umph,umph," Is what Roxxy hears as Jackie makes slow circles around the edge of Roxxy's opening. Jackie is able to scoop up fresh gobs of thick white girlie cum into her mouth. The cum is so thick and sticky she has some trouble swallowing it but it is well worth it as her tongue circles a little deeper looking for more.

This is more like it Roxxy thinks, she looks down at the sound of Jackie's urgent bestial grunts at her pussy and sees Jackie's open eyes rolling around in her head, Jackie's expert tonguing is starting to bring her to the slow steady more powerful orgasms she craves. Everything this woman does excites her more. No woman ever before has been able to swallow her thick cum juices that she produces after an orgasm. Few have even tried and the ones that did try all gagged and spit them out. Jackie not only has swallowed them and held them down she has gone back in her pussy in search for more. Roxxy shivers as she feels Jackie stick her hungry tongue deeper into her pussy and find more cum to swallow. Roxxy now lifts her pussy off of Jackie's head and squeezes her inner muscles. A Very thick white glob that Jackie was unable to reach with her tongue slowly appears by Roxxy's vagina.

Bokimbol
Bokimbol
123 Followers