The Reluctant Lesbian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's a special treat for a job well done," Roxxy says as she squeezes harder and the glob slowly elongates to about four inches long and slowly hangs above Jackie's tongue in her open mouth. As if on cue when it hits Jackie's tongue it picks up speed and disengages from Roxxy's pussy as it pools at the back of Jackie's throat as it sticks and burns her tongue. Jackie takes a deep breath relaxes her throat and swallows the hot sticky cum into her stomach. It sticks and burns all the way down but she takes it all without a shudder.

Jackie's eyes never break contact as they stare up at Roxxy lovingly as she does this. When she has gulped it all down she slowly licks the residue off her lips, she opens her mouth wide and pulls down on Roxxy's hips showing her what she wants. Roxxy begins to wonder who's fucking who as she regally grants Jackie's wish and lets Jackie continue to eat her pussy as she slams it on to her open mouth. Jackie's tongue wastes no time in search of more cum but there is no more to be had for now. So she leaves her warm cove and concentrates on Roxxy's clit.

As Jackie's tongue exits Roxxy's vagina the tip drags up the bright pink expanse of her large pussy. When it encounters a stiff round island in a sea of pussy juice, Jackie's tongue stiffens and pushes underneath the hard piece of flesh and curls it back and forth with her tongue from underneath. Roxxy's eyes shoot open, she grabs her nipples and violently pulls and twists her tits as powerful shivers of pleasure she has never felt before ignite the beginnings of what she is sure to be a huge orgasm, "YOU CUNT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN THERE?" Roxxy shouts as the shivers turn into lightening bolts of electric shocks up and down her spine, as new load of thick white cum leaks out her pussy to burn Jackie's neck.

Each bolt of pleasure Jackie is producing in Roxxy's clit is as strong as an orgasm but they are not orgasms because the pleasure never peaks and just starts again with each new flick of her tongue under her clit. Also Roxxy's clit always fattens quickly as she cums and that hasn't happened yet. So all Roxxy can do is yank on her tits and dump white gobs of cum on Jackie's neck and shoulders as her body quivers on Jackie's tongue.

After what seems like hours of unabated pleasure, Roxxy's body is a quivering heap of chocolate pudding on top of Jackie's face and she finally gives in to Jackie, "Ohhhh, BaBaBaby, Pleeeeaaaasseee make me cum, I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE!"

And with that Jackie shifts her tongue up to the front of Roxxy's clit, quickly licks it about ten times, then sucks it hard as she can into her mouth never releasing it as it fattens to huge proportions forcing Jackie's lips far apart with its girth.

Roxxy believes she feels Jackie's mouth break into a smile on her pussy as she reluctantly begs for Jackie to let her cum. She just finishes promising to make the bitch pay for that when she feels her tongue shift on her clit. For a few seconds she feels nothing at all and she starts to curse Jackie, then Jackie sucks her clit in her mouth and the last thing she remembers is her clit exploding between Jackie's lips as Roxxy grabs Jackie's hair with her hands and like a crazed animal rips her clit out of Jackies mouth and grinds her pussy as hard as she can all over Jackie's face.

Like magic, every time Jackie's mouth is forced down to Roxxy's quacking vagina, Roxxy's pussy pumps a load of that sticky hot cum into Jackie's open mouth. As her face travels up to be ground on her huge clit, her pussy slams shut only to open again to fire more molten cum into Jackie's open mouth as it reaches Roxxy's pussy.

Roxxy has no control of her actions as her feet kick out of rhythm on the bed and her thighs crush Jackie's head, the spasms in her legs rubbing Jackie's ears raw. Roxxy can't stop cumming as she dumps load after load of hot cum into Jackie's mouth. Finally she feels her body fall off of Jackie's face in a quivering mass of jell-o on to the bed. Barely able to move she sees Jackie lying on her back next to her struggling to breathe as her mouth and throat are clogged with her thick white girlie cum. Jackie razes off her back and leans over Roxxy's stomach. Nothing happens for a second as Roxxy's thick cum drips and oozes out Jackie's mouth on to her stomach. Then Jackie messages her cum splattered throat and coughs up a big gob of cum that was stuck onto Roxxy's stomach.

Incredibly, after a moment to catch her breath, Jackie looks at Roxxy's still quivering cum coated stomach and like a cat with a bowl of cream begins to lap all the cum she was forced to expel before in small sticky gulps. When done gobbling down Roxxy's hot cum, Jackie lets out a long sigh and lays her head on Roxxy's sticky belly.

Jackie wakes to Roxxy's angry voice, "No one makes me beg bitch, I make you beg, understand?" Roxy angrily flips Jackie over onto her stomach and licks her full lips as she looks at Jackie's full ass. Jackie looks back at Roxxy, smiles, lifts her ass off the bed and rotates her ass up so Roxxy can see her wet, spread pussy. Roxxy looses her breath as Jackie's pussy opens and closes inviting her face to come for a visit. Roxxy feels a surge of anger because Jackie isn't behaving the way she should but it quickly passes as she smells Jackie's pussy sending its Siren's song to her nostrils. And it isn't long before Roxxy's head is buried between Jackie's cheeks and her long tongue is deep in her pussy.

Unlike Jackie, Roxxy's tongue can reach every nook and cranny of Jackie's pussy and then some as it batters the farthest walls of her vagina into submission. Jackie feels as if she is being skewered on a Barbie as her pussy is leaking cum all over and around Roxxy's face. It isn't long before Jackie feels her orgasm building, one that she is very eager to release onto Rroxxy's face.

She is enjoying her tonguing so much as she rolls her hips so Roxxy's tongue hits all the edges and walls of her pussy, she doesn't realize for a moment when Roxxy removes it and leaves the bed. When she finally does she turns her head and whines in a high pitched squeal. Jackie is surprised to see Roxxy standing in front of the bed with the biggest black dildo she has ever scene, strapped on to her waist.

Roxxy's pussy coated face looks crazed as she stands there imaging what she's going to do with her big black dick. Roxxy is the only one she has ever met that is able to take more than a couple of inches of this monster and she can't wait for Jackie to try and escape her when she sees her monster dick looming before her spread pussy and when Jackie begs for her to pull it out, Roxxy thinks she might cum from that alone.

Roxxy sees Jackie turn around on the bed and see the giant dildo pointed straight at her gapping pussy. "Here it comes," Roxxy thinks. But instead of jumping off the bed and trying to escape, after the briefest of moments, Jackie smiles at Sheila's big black dick, lifts her ass even higher in the air, and wiggles her dripping cunt seductively at Roxxy's dick.

"YOU BITCH," Roxxy screams in anger and pounces on the bed on her hands and knees, grabs Jackie's ass cheeks with her hands and pushes the monster into her wet pussy. At first only the head of the cock is barely able to enter despite Roxxy's best efforts. Then Jackie turns her head back towards Roxxy with an angry animal like sneer on her face and her mouth releases a loud, "OOOAAAHHHHH," sound as Jackie pushes back as hard as she can just as Roxxy pushes forward. At first nothing happens but as both women continue to push, the monster cock slowly disappears inch by inch into Jackie's pussy until all but a few inches of the monster has been devoured by Jackie's cunt.

Roxxy is stunned and unable to move at the sight of her huge dildo almost completely within Jackie's pussy.

After a moment Jackie screams, "FUCK MY PUSSY BITCH, WHAT ARE YOU WAITIN FOR?"

Shocked Roxxy slowly starts fucking Jackie's pussy, but shortly Jackie takes charge and rams her pussy onto the huge Dildo like a jack hammer over and over as creamy pussy juice glistens on the rubber dick and leaks out her cunt and down her legs. Jackie flattens her chest and buries her head on the mattress so only her pumping pussy is in the air. Her head is wildly turning left and right on the bed with each thrust of Roxxy's massive dick. Jackie's primal screams of ecstasy intensify as the pain and pleasure of the dick feel like it is splitting her in half.

"That's it take it all bitch,"Roxxy screams as she is clearly excited by the pounding she is now giving Jackie's pussy with her powerful thighs. Roxxy reaches forward and violently yanks Jackie's hair towards her causing her head to tilt back and her spine to arch. It only takes a few seconds of hair pulling before Jackie's pussy explodes on the black rubber dick. As her head is pulled back Jackie lifts her hands off the mattress and paws at the air as her impaled pussy sucks the dildo deep inside it and clamps down with such a vice grip Roxxy can feel Jackie's orgasmic shakings through the dong. Finally spent, Jackie's pussy releases the dick it was sucking on and ejects it out with a loud juicy plop, like so much trash.

Roxxy releases her hair and Jackie plops down face first spread eagled on the bed limp as a noodle. "Oh no, I'm not through with you yet Jackie, I want some more of that sweet coochie of yours but first I want to taste a bit of that ass that has been staring at me all night long," Roxxy spreads Jackie's cheeks and drills her tongue straight into Jackie's untried ass.

Roxxy's words are wasted on Jackie's quivering comatose form and her vulnerable ass is there for the taking and Roxxy wastes no time in taking it. Jackie has never so much as even had a finger up her virgin ass and the feeling of a long thick slippery tongue knocking at her back door brings her instantly awake. Despite the blackness in her head screaming for it, she knows she doesn't want anything up her sensitive butt hole and she tries to crawl away.

Finally getting the resistance she wants from Jackie, Roxxy is quick to react as the thrill of the chase pumps adrenaline through her body and she is able to catch Jackie just as she reaches the beds head board. "Oh baby, I'm gonna love this," Roxxy breathlessly says, as lust gleams in Roxxy's eyes and spit dribbles out her mouth in anticipation of eating Jackie's ass.

"Please Roxxy, don't, I never did anything like that before," Jackie desperately cries as she tries to squirm away from Roxxy's strong arms, "It's going to hurt!"

"Stupid cunt after all this time you still don't realize it isn't about what you want?" Are the last words Jackie hears before she once again feels the wet tongue salivating at her innocent ass. Roxxy has her arms wrapped around Jackie's thighs locking them so Jackie's ass is wide open in front of her face. Jackie's face is pressed against the base of the beds head board and she has no where to go as she feels Roxxy's thick tongue battering at her tightly shut back door.

Though it doesn't hurt yet she is sure it will as each new thrust of Roxxy's tongue lubes and loosens Jackie's ass just a little bit more and her resistance ebbs away as the blackness in her head slowly begins to come back. When Roxxy has her tongue about an inch in and she can feel the muscles of Jackie's ass just start to give she gives one final strong push and she feels her tongue slip in all the way to the roots and expand to fill Jackie's entire anal cavity. Jackie's screams of pain quickly turn to moans of pleasure as Roxxy Vigorously tongues her ass.

As Jackie's will power fades she feels Roxxy's tongue finally penetrate her and as she waits for the pain that never comes, she is shocked by the intense pleasure that is there instead. She knows this time she has not yet given completely into the blackness so after a moments shock it occurs to her that she actually likes Roxxy's tongue in her ass. And she starts to grind her hips and her ass starts to suck on the thick digit that is tickling her bowels.

Pump after pump of Roxxy's thrusting tongue, the pressure and pleasure builds in Jackie's ass and pussy, racing to release as Jackie is literally crawling the walls. She has never felt anything this pleasurable in her life and her first guilty thought is off teaching Sheila her new trick. Jackie has clawed her way with her hands up the beds back board so that she is now completely standing on her knees and straining to pull her self higher with her arms. She turns her head and growls at Roxxy's head and tongue deep within her ass. Her tongue is everywhere at once filling and touching the walls of her anus and igniting every nerve in her nether regions with hot streams of fire.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING," Jackie screeches, "GET YOUR TONGUE BACK IN THERE!" As Roxxy suddenly removes her tongue.

"Yeah you like it but it's killing my neck," Roxxy says as she spins Jackie on her back and pulls her back down the bed.

Eagerly before Roxxy can move, Jackie spreads her legs and pulls her legs back by her head holding them by the knees exposing her saliva filled drooling ass. In a whining desperate voice Jackie says, "I don't want your tongue this time baby, I want your sweet dick inside my ass."

Roxxy is astounded but doesn't need to be asked twice and she brings the cum coated strap on up to Jackie's sweet ass. She slowly places the head at the hole and swirls the tip around and slowly presses forward. Once the head is in it is smooth sailing as Jackie's spread ass almost easily accommodates its girth.

Looking at Jackie's face as the monster cock plunders her ass, Roxxy thinks the sweet shy girl she took home to ravish is long gone and has been replaced by a sneering snarling she bitch that can take all Roxxy can offer and then some.

"Fuck my ass cunt, you wanted it here it is, what are you waiting for?"

On Jackie's urging Roxxy starts slamming the Huge dick into her ass as hard as she can and Jackie greedily takes it all as her orgasm builds to a crescendo.

Spikes of pleasure build within Jackie's pussy and nirvanic feelings she has never felt before within her ass, as duel orgasms from two separate sources compete to be the first to trigger their sweet release. But when Roxxy leans forward to grind on Jackie's clit the third source of womanly heaven ignites all three in ever cascading waves of pleasure that wash over Jackie's body in a tidal wave of orgasmic release.

"oh, Oh, OH,OH,OH,OHOHOHOHOH," Roxxy hears as she leans forward and as the last, "OH," turns into and ear piercing ghostly howl that just continues forever into the night, Roxxy sees Jackie's eyes roll back into her head and her teeth chatter with bone crushing force as Jackie's drippy pussy fires a hot stream of girl cum into her face.

All three orgasm race up her spine and converge with each other in the middle of her belly and detonate an explosion of pleasure so intense within Jackie's body that it rips the consciousness from her mind and cleanses her of all the blackness that has taken over her. Her body spasms and jerks all about, her feet tap dancing in the air. Jackie's legs push out ripping themselves from her claw like hands almost pushing Roxxy off of her body. Her ass latches on and clutches hungrily at the dildo within it, greedily unwilling to release it until every last shiver is wrung from Jackie's body. When finally released, Roxxy removes it and eagerly licks it clean before falling on top of Jackie exhausted. It's not long before Roxxy falls asleep atop Jackie crushing her small form into the bed.

Neither woman knows of the animal leer on Jackie's face as they slip into oblivion.