All Comments on 'The Reluctant Schoolgirl'

by CopyCat13

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LET IT ROLL ON

Kind of peculiar but I'll keep reading if you continue to post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Strange story about what exactly?

A gym class? Mistaken identity? Lesbians? This wasn't good enough to make me want to read chapter 2. Bad story telling all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

99% of stories on Literotica are of the 'read it all before variety'. Good effort for producing something different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Possibly

No, probably. Probably the worst thing I've ever read on Lit. Oh, wait, I forgot about everything by SamuelX. (Or whatever his slimy username is)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!!

Great start to nice series and I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ansurd

This could not possibly happen in real life for so many reasons. A believable scenario would be much more exciting.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 8 years ago
Good read

Glad to have found your story. Don't like age regression stories when they go back to being a baby. Like this one, except where are the guys that will hassle her. She's no longer an adult, so can't talk down to them. She'll have to use feminine wiles to talk her way out of being hassled by rowdy school boys. You of course may go in a different direction with this. Will she lose her confidence to check her wayward sister. Will sis get her into trouble? Great plot idea!

TomatobottomTomatobottomalmost 7 years ago
Please continue

I really liked your plot idea and enjoyed the stoty. I'd like to see more. Please carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue?

I'd like to see what comes next as well. I've been waiting for a few years now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great beginning!

We want more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I'm very disappointed you haven't continued this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous