The Reluctant Schoolgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CopyCat13
CopyCat13
242 Followers

Alex followed the Mother Superior through the halls carrying her school issued backpack full books. Just before they reached the right classroom, the bell rang and students began filing out of all the classrooms. They finally reached the right room and the Mother Superior introduced Alex to Mrs. O'Connor the math teacher. Before she left, Mother Superior informed Alex that she was to report back to the principal's office at the end of the day and Officer Anderson would be escorting her home.

Mrs. O'Connor seemed nice enough. At the very least she wasn't talking down to Alex like the Mother Superior and Officer Anderson had. She seemed like she would be a good teacher. Alex took an empty seat and waited for the rest of the students to get to class so the lesson could begin.

The class went more or less as expected. A standard, run-of-the-mill math class that reminded Alex just how little she retained from high school algebra and more importantly how little it mattered. Alex was relieved that Mrs. O'Connor didn't make her stand up and introduce herself in front of the class. After the day she'd been having, Alex was relieved for any chance at humiliation that passed by.

The bell rang and Alex along with the rest of the class all got up and started for the door. Before leaving, Alex stopped by Mrs. O'Connor's desk to ask for directions to her next class. During the class, she'd decided to go through the rest of the day acting as if she were actually a high school freshmen instead of trying to convince people who she really was. She figured it would be easier that way.

It wasn't until she reached the locker room to change before Gym class that she realized that the gym clothes the school provided for her were in Alexis' measurements. Her school uniform was tailored to fit her but she never got replacement gym clothes. She went to the gym teacher's office to explain the situation.

Alex found the office door open and the gym teacher sitting behind her desk. She knocked on the doorframe and said, "Um, hi. Sorry to interrupt but I don't really have a uniform yet..."

The gym teacher looked up and smiled at her, "And you are...?"

"Oh, I'm Alex Keller...I'm new..."

"Oh yes, I remember Mother Superior mentioning you. My name is Ms. Iris. You're the new hardship case, right? A gym uniform was supposed to be included."

"There was one but it was...I mean...the measurements were wrong so it's too small."

"Hmm that's odd. Your school uniform seems to fit just fine."

Alex blushed at that but explained, "I, um... I went through the scanner and got a new school uniform but not a gym uniform..."

"I see, well how small is your gym uniform? Go ahead and try putting it on and then come back and see me."

Realizing she'd been dismissed, Alex returned to the gym locker number printed on her class schedule. She pulled out the gym uniform which consisted of running shoes, yellow shorts, a grey t-shirt, and a light blue sports bra. Alex glanced around but none of the other girl seemed to be paying her any attention. Just like every other locker room she'd been in.

Alex quickly stripped out of her school uniform and started changing into her gym clothes. The yellow shorts weren't too bad. They were small and tight and showed a little bit more than Alex was really comfortable showing in school but they weren't too obscene. If fact, as she looked around, Alex saw that several of the other girls had even more of their butts hanging out than she did. Similarly, the light blue sports bra was too uncomfortably tight but she managed to squeeze into it. The grey shirt though, looked ridiculously tight on her. She finished by putting on the running shoes which fortunately fit just fine.

Alex retuned to the gym teacher's office and knocked again. Ms. Iris took a good look at her, "Well yeah I can see your point. That uniform doesn't fit. The shorts look OK though. How about for today you skip the gym shirt and you can be on the skin's team? Sound good?"

"Um, I...I guess so..."

"Great. I'll try to make sure we have a large size shirt for you tomorrow. No head on out to the gym and I'll be out to start class in a few minutes."

Alex nodded and returned to her locker to throw her shirt in before going out into the gym in her shorts and sports bra. Shortly after that, Ms. Iris came out and began leading the girls in some warmup exercises. Alex went through the pushups and crunches, and then ran a mile along with the other girls. By the time she finished her laps, Alex was sweaty and out of breath but as she looked around she saw that the other girls all seemed to be just fine. Clearly they were all in better shape than she was.

After their warmups, Ms. Iris split them into teams and they started playing basketball. Alex was on the skin's team of course. She could barely keep up. The other girls practically ran circles around her and by the end of the class she we drenched in sweat and thoroughly exhausted. She slowly made her way toward the locker room to get changed and finally go home but before she got there Ms. Iris called out, "Alexis Keller! Please swing by my office before you hit the showers."

Alex had to suppress a groan at being called by her little sister's name again but she knew better than to fight it. If she could just get changed then she could go back to the principal's office and go home. But instead she went to the gym teacher's office and waited for her there.

She was still sweaty though and now that she was standing in the AC, Alex was starting to get really cold. She started to shiver as Ms. Iris walked in. "Have a seat," she instructed.

Alex gasped as her bare back touched the cold plastic chair. "So tell me the truth Alexis, do you have shower supplies today? I know the hardship case kit doesn't include a towel or anything so do you have it."

Alex felt herself blush as she admitted that she didn't. "OK then, here you go." Ms. Iris said handing Alex a towel and a hotel sized bottle of shampoo. "You can use these today but be sure to bring your own shampoo and stuff tomorrow. Sorry I don't have any deodorant for you but I'm sure you can get by for one day."

"Um... thank Ms. Iris." Alex said with her eyes on the floor. She was a bit confused, why did she feel embarrassed about not having deodorant when she wasn't even a student and wasn't supposed to be here in the first place.

Alex left the gym teacher's office and returned to her locker. She stripped out of her sports bra and shorts and wrapped herself in the towel. She grabbed the small bottle of shampoo and walked to the communal shower. Luckily most for the other girls had showered while she was waiting to talk to Ms. Iris so there were only a few other girls in the shower when she got there.

Slightly embarrassed at being naked, Alex hung her towel on a hook outside the shower and went in. She found an unused shower nozzle and turned on the water. Alex showered quickly without looking at any of the other girls and hoping none of them were looking at her. She finished up and quickly dried off and wrapped herself in the towel.

As she re-entered the locker room, she saw that most of the other girls had already cleared out and she remembered that it had been the last period of the day. All the other girls were probably already on their way home. Alex found her locker and quickly changed back into her school uniform and packed up her backpack.

Alex left the locker room and slowly made her way through the hallway back to the principal's office. She walked in to find the secretary behind her desk again. As soon as she saw Alex, she told her to go right in to see the Mother Superior.

Alex walked straight into the principal's office to find the Mother Superior and Officer Anderson having a chat. They both looked us as she entered. "Ah, here she is." Mother Superior said to Officer Anderson. Turning to Alex she continued, "You'll be happy to know that Officer Anderson has no only volunteered to drive you home today but she will also be picking you up from home every day for the rest of the week so you won't miss anymore school."

Officer Anderson just leered at Alex as Mother Superior said this. Alex could tell she had ulterior motives behind volunteering and she was pretty sure they were sexual in nature based on how she was eyeing Alex's legs.

"Well?" Mother Superior interrupted her thoughts, "Aren't you going to thank the nice officer for going out of her way to help you get to school?"

Realizing she didn't really have a choice in the matter, Alex looked at the floor and mumbled "Thank you Officer Anderson." She could feel her cheeks burning with shame as she said it.

Together, Alex and Officer Anderson left the office and out to the waiting police car. Officer Anderson told Alex she could sit in the front seat this time and opened the door for her. The drive back to Alex's apartment was very awkward. Neither of them said anything but Alex kept catching Officer Anderson checking out her legs in her little school skirt.

Finally they reached the right apartment and Alex was able to get out. "Now don't forget sweetie, I'll be here to pick you up at exactly 7:30 tomorrow morning. If you aren't here I'll be forced to go looking for you...and don't forget that I know where you live and can get a warrant in a snap." She finished with a little chuckle as she drove away.

Horrified at the implication, Alex turned and entered her apartment building and climbed the 3 stories to reach her apartment. She got inside and closed and locked the door so shaken from her humiliating experience that she wanted to just collapse in her bed and cry.

"Hey sis, how was your..." Alexis emerged from her bedroom dressed in her pajamas but stopped talking when she caught sight of Alex in the schoolgirl uniform. She couldn't contain her laughter and it was several minutes before she calmed down enough to continue talking "Well did you at least have a good day at school, Alexandrea?"

Alex was in no mood for her games though. She crossed her arms and said sternly, "We need to talk..."

To be continued...

CopyCat13
CopyCat13
242 Followers
12