The Rendezvous Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eight Days a Week," Keri smiled, recalling it. "My second big feature."

"Right," Alicia laughed. "You were good in there. I remember being surprised to see you posing nude on camera so early in your career."

"It wasn't that brave," Keri said, looking down at her body. "I just thought I might have to do it someday, so why not get things over with?"

"And millions of people everywhere are glad you did," Alicia replied with a smile. She looked the brunette up and down, then grinned. "I'm not going to lie anymore- I have thought about girls. You especially. When I heard you were replacing Lauren, I found myself wondering if anything would develop between us. But I always pushed it away. I thought it was stupid. Now, well..." She beamed.

"Am I the only girl you've fantasized about?" Keri asked her, remembering she hadn't just thought about Alicia. She had to include the other girls too if she wanted to live out all her fantasies. Not only that- if she was going to get this one, she couldn't let it be exclusive and cause problems. They were supposed to be getting close.

"No," Alicia shook her head, blushing. "You're not the only one about whom I've fantasized. But you will be the first I've been with." She paused. "We need to make this quick, I don't want anybody getting too suspicious about how long we've been in here."

Keri nodded. "I have experience with that," she assured the other actress.

"You'll make it fun, right?"

Keri nodded again, recalling another good film with lesbian overtones she'd seen Alicia star in. "Fun is number one."

"Amen to that," Alicia laughed, shaking her hair and fingering Keri's. Then she frowned again, staring at the other girl. "Uh, I may not be very good. I've never done this before."

Keri grinned. "I'll guide you around the curves."

Alicia smiled, looked around the room again, then back at Keri. "Uh, don't expect me to like it, okay?" she said nervously. "I've thought about it, but until you try something..."

"It's okay," Keri reassured her, remembering all her past experiences with lesbian virgins. Some had liked girls, some hadn't. She always respected their wishes, gave them their choice. She continued to give Alicia a speech similar to the ones she'd given all the others. "Neither of us are married, and right now I don't plan to ever get married. We can do it as often as our schedules allow, or never again after this. It's your choice."

Alicia nodded in thanks, silent again for a long moment. Then she shrugged, leaned close to Keri, and kissed her. Keri gasped at the taste of her lips, warm and salty. "Different," Alicia said, pulling back and smiling at her. "Sweeter."

"You too," Keri replied, thinking for a second. In reality, she couldn't find anything to compare Alicia's taste with. There was a sweetness there, but also a roughness. A hint of the new and the familiar. It was like nothing she'd tasted in a long time, not since Ilana. Oh my, her inner voice whispered. This is going to be good.

Alicia smiled and kissed her again, then jerked her head at the couch. Keri nodded and stood up, Alicia rising beside her. Alicia had been talking a lot up until now, but suddenly she was quiet, a strange look in her eye as she contemplated what was coming. Her hands dropped to her sides, then moved to her back and undid her dress's top button. "Help me," she implored Keri, turning around and presenting her backside. The other girl nodded, took hold of, and pulled down her zipper. Keri smiled as Alicia's pale back was revealed, its curves slim and unbroken by bra or tan lines.

"No underwear," she pointed out, raising an eyebrow.

The redhead nodded. "I usually don't wear any. I find it chafing." She turned around and looked Keri up and down, stepping back and smiling. "Hey, take your clothes off. I want to see what the camera didn't show."

Keri nodded, took a step back, then reached down and lifted her shirt up, pulled it over her head, and tossed it away. Alicia's gasp and smile told Keri she was not disappointed. Another movement of her hands, a flick of her wrists, and her pants fell to the carpet. Keri kicked them off and turned around, drawing on her modeling experience to show Alicia her body. Alicia's eyes remained on her all throughout, focusing on and taking in every detail. Keri wondered if Alicia was noticing the remaining hints of her earlier play, her still-present and rising arousal. Musing on this, Keri stopped and posed before her, putting a hand on her hip and smiling suggestively. Alicia nodded and shrugged her dress off her shoulders, letting it slide into a pool of white satin at her feet.

"Wow," Keri grinned, looking her over. She was even more beautiful than the brunette had imagined. Slim hips, long pale legs, skin shining alight with arousal and freckles. A thin strip of peach-colored curls between her loins, lips engorged and gleaming beneath them. Belly slim and toned, breasts firm and pink-nippled. Above that, her elegant neck, supporting and accenting her smiling cherubic face. "You have a great body."

"Thank you." Alicia looked down at herself for a moment, then back at Keri. "Yours is good too. I wish I had your stomach."

"You look better now than when I saw you on HBO," Keri declared, grinning widely and stepping closer to Alicia. "It's so much better in real life."

Alicia nodded in agreement, her expression changing as she looked back at Keri. "There's this London play, you know- The Shape of Things. In a couple of scenes the female lead appears on stage nude. I bumped into Rachel Weisz at Inside Out a while back, she told me about doing the role and got me interested. I'm thinking about it. I had Myron pick up a copy of the play for me last week. Critics might not like me doing such a thing, but..."

"Stop talking," Keri put a finger on her lips, smiling at the thought of Alicia starring in the play- she'd read it and seen it off Broadway- but not wanting to think about such things right now. She then lowered the finger and stepped even closer to Alicia, extending her arms and smiling in welcome. The redhead stepped into the shorter brunette's embrace, their arms pulling their bodies together. Alicia leaned down and cuddled Keri's body against hers, gasping at the sensation. Both their bodies started tingling, alive and warm, new feelings rising in them and increasing. Their nipples brushed against each other, swelled and lengthened. Then Alicia moaned, pressing her thigh against Keri's labia. Keri shook at the sensation, feeling her arousal and wetness welling up inside.

"The couch," she caught Alicia's attention as the other girl pressed her lips against Keri's hair. "This will go better if we lie down."

"Right," Alicia said, breaking their embrace and stepping back. Keri grimaced as the feeling of the other woman's warmth left her, then smiled again as Alicia lay back down on her couch and opened her arms, one hand making a come-hither gesture. Keri stepped forward, then turned and tumbled down on top of her, letting Alicia's hands touch her backside, then turning so they could hit her front. The other girl's caresses were soft and warm, the sensation new and incredible. As Keri moved, she felt Alicia's heart hammering. Her own heart was also beating stronger. A thump sounded from somewhere just then, possibly the other side of the wall. What the...? Keri wondered for an instant. Then Alicia's roving fingers touched her arms and all thoughts of anything else fled her mind.

"You're so s-soft," Alicia said, her voice full of nervous stammer. Then she smiled and let her hands wander over Keri, rubbing her arms, then her chest and shoulders. The movements were brief and hesitant at first, then grew more trusting. Keri nodded and smiled, letting Alicia keep control at first, letting her learn. Then she moved her own hands to rest on top of the other girl's.

"Relax," she suggested. "Just relax. Go slowly." Alicia nodded in understanding. Keri leaned in and kissed her lips, breathing into the other girl's mouth with her own. Alicia kept her lips closed for a moment, then opened them. Her tongue came out, licked between Keri's lips, stroked over her tongue. Their hearts beat against each other and their breaths clashed as their tongues sought each other's flavor and warmth.

Keri's hands continued to stay on Alicia's as they roamed over her upper body, guiding them as they flicked at her neck and throat. Then a downward movement, and they touched her breasts. "Oh my," Alicia gasped. Her lips left Keri's open mouth, her face agape. Her fingers moved quickly, touching and stroking the other girl's hard nipples. Keri pulled back, then took her hands off Alicia's, looking at her in inquiry. Alicia stopped moving for a moment, then nodded, her hands suddenly moving again, bolder and faster. Keri smiled and leaned in to kiss her once more.

"Please," the redhead moaned into her mouth. "Please." Another thump against the wall echoed the timbre.

What is that? Keri wondered, then shook off the feeling of worry. It didn't matter. The door was locked, no one could enter. They could stop any time they wanted to, explain things if necessary. But not now. She didn't want to stop now. Not when Alicia's fingers were just learning their strokes, making her melt, hitting her every nerve like the keys on a piano.

"Here," she said, leaning in and moving her own fingers, brushing them over Alicia's shoulders and then down onto her breasts. Keri teased each pink nipple under her palm, gently squeezing the flesh beneath it. Alicia moaned and pulled back, then leaned in again, her arms leaving Keri's breasts and moving against her backside, cuddling the other woman close and into her. Their legs met and tangled, rubbed against each other as their cunts filled rapidly with slick warm secretions.

For a time that seemed endless but was in fact only a few minutes they lay still, rubbing each other's bodies. Playing with each other's nerves, stroking, pulling, pinching. Learning what caused the right reaction in the other girl. Lips sighing, letting out moans. Bodies shaking, shivering and tingling under each other's caress. Alicia's hands were still hesitant, but they were moving faster now, surer and more passionate. Keri's hands were unsure too, then trusting as the pleasure inside her eased the few qualms she still had about seducing the other girl. They took turns leaning forward and into each other, kissing and sucking at each other's lips.

"Salty," Alicia hissed, kissing each of her cheeks. "Warm. I want this. I want this."

"Are you sure this is your first time?" Keri asked, feeling their hearts pound. Alicia smiled, then nodded, moving one hand forward. Its fingers caressed downwards, stroking Keri's neck, then across her left breast and its underside. They lingered for an instant, then moved on over her breastbone, belly, and then her waist.

Alicia's other hand remained on Keri's right shoulder, rubbing and squeezing. Keri continued to stroke her breasts, smiling at the feel of them. The growing warmth and confidence in the other girl, the taste of a new experience and the joy as she reveled in it. She's obviously a fast learner, Keri mused. Then that thought vanished as Alicia's fingers stroked over her legs, teasing the nerves there, moving onwards and inwards. They paused for an instant, then Keri nodded at Alicia and they moved on.

Keri gasped as the redhead's fingers brushed against her pubic curls, toying with them for a moment, then pressed at her outer lips, through them, and into her inner lips. For a moment they moved back and forth, pausing here and there, touching each nerve and feeling each spot of increasing warmth and moisture. Keri nodded each time the other girl's fingers hit a key point, her gray eyes constantly broadcasting messages of comfort and encouragement. Her fingers meanwhile stroked down across Alicia's sides, rubbing her thighs and then stroking back to squeeze at her buttcheeks. "Yes," Alicia moaned, leaning up and again kissing Keri on the lips.

Gaining new confidence, Keri moved against the other girl, kissing and rubbing her way down her neck. Alicia's fingers remained in her cunt for a moment, teasing the edges, thumb flicking against the clitoris. Then they withdrew, moving around and up Keri's back as she moved down, matching and caressing up to meet Alicia's other hand on her shoulder. Pleasure was building inside them both, and it was better than Keri's fantasies. She paused as she neared Alicia's breasts, stopping and looking at her. The redhead stared down for a moment, then nodded. Keri smiled back, then leaned in and started tonguing her breasts.

"Oh wow," Alicia moaned at the rough feel of Keri's tongue on her skin, her lips tugging and nuzzling. Her hands came up over Keri's shoulders, felt her neck, then tangled in her hair, pulling at the curls and straightening them. Good luck getting them all out, Keri chuckled to herself, thinking back on how many of her lovers liked to do the same thing.

Then she was licking Alicia's cleavage, moving down, slurping her belly. Her tongue flicked through the redhead's navel, remained there a moment. Then she paused and pulled it out, in the same motion placing her hands on the sides of the other girl's hips. Keri looked up, smiling, staring at Alicia's happy face, gray eyes imploring. Brown eyes closed for a moment, then opened as their owner let out another moan. "What the fuck are you waiting for?" Alicia asked, smiling. "Go on and do it."

Keri nodded, then moved her fingers in and grabbed the sides of the other girl's pussy. They touched the flesh there and pulled it wide open, lingering for long instants to take in the heat. Then Keri leaned down and flicked both her thumbs against the top of Alicia's snatch, moving the flesh there away from her clitoris and letting it pop out of its hood, erect and gleaming. She moved her lips in, kissed the hard bud, then encircled it with her tongue.

"Oh my!" Alicia moaned at the sensation. Keri's tongue reached out and wrapped around her clit, tickled it. The other girl's hands rubbed the sides of her pussy, then grabbed her thighs, squeezing them, pulling Alicia's wetness up and into her. Her legs started shaking, ache and moisture increasing, passion coming in a storm now. Her moans were greater in number and volume. "Yes!" Alicia threw her head back. "Yes! Keep doing that! Don't stop!"

Keri shook her head, feeling a response in her own body. Her emotions, sated earlier, were coming back now. Alicia's hands were moving against her hair and shoulders, teasing her, arousing her to higher and higher plateaus. Keri felt her own lust, again present, calling out to her. She put her hands on Alicia's to stop them, then turned her body around, moving and rubbing it against Alicia once more. The redhead shook and moaned at the repeated new sensations. Keri's hard nipples stroking against her belly, her arms touching and wandering. Then her legs turned around on the couch, the mass of curls between them pressing against Alicia's chin. "Please," Keri implored, stopping her movements and looking down at Alicia. "Please." The other girl looked hesitant, then smiled.

"I can do this," Alicia declared. She grabbed Keri's thighs and pulled her cunt up, fingers tracing and rubbing at the lips again. Keri smiled and moved her hands over Alicia's lower lips, teasing them back to their earlier state of arousal. Both girls' hard nipples pressed into their bodies, their clits also thrusting and teasing under each other's fingers. Keri waited a moment, then gasped and added her tongue to the probing digits inside Alicia's pussy. The redhead's tongue had entered her snatch just a second earlier, and now its licks were creating a vast well of sensations at her core.

"I like this," Alicia moaned, tongue lapping and sucking at Keri's vulva. The organ moved slowly at first, then faster. Its every touch sent off a crescendo inside Keri. So did Alicia's words. "This is good. I like it."

Keri smiled in agreement, rubbing and licking at the redhead's pussy. Their bodies moved nearly in unison, fingers twisting and legs shaking. Mouths moaning, tongues probing. Teeth nipping, clits and nipples thrusting. Faster, then slower, then faster again. Passion rising, juices shaking and increasing in volume. And then with a rush, something exploding inside.

Alicia came, then Keri came seconds later. Both girls shook and spasmed against each other. Juices flooded out of their pussies. They pressed their mouths deep into each other's core, tongues lapping and teasing at each other's flesh. Emotions flared inside them again, and then they pulled back, too sensitive to keep going.

"Wow," Keri gasped out as Alicia stopped, feeling her heart shaking and quaking. The thumps on the wall had stopped now, and so had Alicia's fingers. She withdrew her hands from the other girl's crevices, turning over and moving against her. Alicia, once liberated, was calm now, frozen and frowning. Keri grimaced at her expression.

Oh shit, said her inner voice. The inevitable result of all this. She tried it, but now she's not sure what to make of it after it's over. What is she going to do? Scream at me, tell me she's never been so disgusted? Lie to me again, tell me she didn't enjoy it? No no. Please God no.

Alicia stared at Keri, breathing heavily, her expression changing as she looked over their still naked and aroused bodies. "Thank you," she said finally, grabbing and pulling Keri against her. "I should have tried that years ago."

"No problem," Keri said. "I guess you're not mad." She kissed the other girl. Alicia nodded, then after returning her kiss, pulled back and looked at the door. What was she thinking? Keri wondered. Oh! "Right, the others," she said, remembering the sitting room, Evan, and Erika. "Are you ready to go back there?"

"Very ready," Alicia laughed, then pushed the other woman away. Keri rolled off her, smiling as Alicia stood up and stepped away from the sofa. She froze as she got to her feet, then turned and looked back at Keri. "Thank you again. I enjoyed that."

"I did too," Keri said, moving into a sitting position and rubbing herself, trying to calm the residual sensations inside her as she watched Alicia get dressed again. Her thoughts wandered back over the act, the joy they'd both taken in it, all the noises they'd made and heard. For a moment Keri's thoughts lingered on the thumps she'd heard echoing from the wall. What could they have been? Could someone have been listening to them, bothered by them, maybe even... No, that couldn't have been it, she realized, feeling the sofa move beneath her. She looked down and saw it was missing part of a leg, that one of its corners had slipped off the books supporting it. That was it, Keri decided, that was the thumping I heard. Thank goodness.

"Do you think you want to do it again sometime?" she looked up and asked Alicia. The redhead was now brushing her hair in front of the mirror, nodding as she applied makeup and perfume.

"Maybe," Alicia shrugged, looking back over her shoulder and smiling at Keri. "Let me think about things. We'll see." She turned and fluffed her hair out, straightening her dress and spinning to face Keri. "How do I look?"

"Glorious," Keri said after regarding her for a moment.

"Good." Alicia smiled, then pointed a finger at Keri's discarded clothing. "You better get dressed. Thanks again. I'll see you in a few minutes."

Keri nodded. "See you."

She stood up and moved to put her clothes back on, smiling as she watched Alicia leave the room looking pleased and eager to get back to rehearsal. That was good, Keri mused. I relieved her tension, and taught her something new, something she'll hopefully want to repeat soon. Two great experiences so far today, and it's not even noon yet. I wonder if anything else is going to happen. It has to, she thought, remembering Evan and Erika. One down, two to go. Shaking her head to clear it, Keri nodded at her dressed self in the mirror, then moved towards the door.