The Renewal of Joyce Carlton Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When almost an hour had passed Ray announced quietly to me, "I am going to cum into your lovely body. Can you join me in my orgasm?"

"I most certainly can," I replied with a kiss to his lips. My breasts and their erect nipples swept across his chest.

"Me too," we heard Bill exclaim with a somewhat pinched voice.

"And me too," Kim advanced.

Ray was now over me again, and my legs, with bent knees, were locked lovingly behind him. I was really maximizing skin contact not trying to guide or control his movements. But, as he started to increase his pace and the depth of his thrusts, I suddenly wanted more -- and lots of it -- of whatever he was giving me.

Our bodies started to slap together, the reverberations resounding not only across the patio but also across the bay. Then I heard the parallel sound from Bill and Kim; their rhythm matching ours.

A minute or two later I heard the groans and moans escalate to a shriek of joy and then the squeal of an impending climax. I realized it was my own voice. I was cumming. I heard Ray grunting and giving little urging sounds as he surged and thrust down into me.

Then the world evaporated. A nuclear detonation went off. Fireworks shot into the sky. Lights flashed at everyone in the universe at once. A supernova exploded within my brain. I had the most spectacular orgasm of my life. Every nerve and sensor in my body fired off with joy and happiness. I did cease breathing for many seconds as the spasms in my vagina expanded to the rest of my body. I peaked, and the peak lasted for minutes and minutes; this after an hour of torrid fucking -- love making like few in the world ever achieved. I entered heaven, and it welcomed me with open arms. I truly had a spiritual experience.

As I expanded into new dimensions within my own body framework, I was sensitive to Ray. I could feel his strong jets of cum erupting into my body, flooding my vagina with his love. He was looking at me with such a loving gaze, and I reflected that gaze back at him. I felt nothing but love for this man. His back arched and he rose away from me for a few seconds then came down and kissed me all over my face and neck.

I wanted Kim and Bill to feel as I did. I looked over at them, and they were in their own heavens. Had I not known better I would have wondered if they were frozen forever in their paroxysms of bliss? Their eyes were locked on one another, and they were solidly joined through their sex. I could almost see the surges of Bill's cum into Kim's body as his body twitched and surged into hers.

Ray and I floated down from our stupendous highs. I'd never done drugs, and I wondered briefly if any drug could give you such a high.

We cooed and mewed to each other for several minutes. I was so happy. Kim and I held hands again. Then she whispered to me, "Shall we share what we got?" I knew right away what she meant and smiled wantonly at the idea of eating each other at this stage in the night.

"Where?" I said.

"Other chaise," she replied as she rolled away from Bill and quickly moved to the third lounger on the pool deck. I pulled away from Ray, gave him a kiss and seconds later mounted Kim in a classic "69" position. I was on top so I was aided by gravity as fluids started to leave my body.

Kim tasted like a rare treat of musky scents and smoky liquids. Her unique girl juices were thoroughly mixed with Bill's cum, a treat I'd enjoyed only a weekend before. I told her how wonderful she tasted. Her muffled voice came from beneath me as she praised my juices and aroma as well. We rolled around and changed places several times searching for the ideal position to savor each other and continue the satisfaction of urges.

When I looked at the men, they were each on their loungers masturbating slowly as they watched the two of us in the dim light. "You two are beautiful," Bill said finally. "You've inspired me and apparently Ray to be ready for a further coupling."

Ray stood and pulled me up from Kim's lounger. "Wait just a minute or two, Pumpkin. See whether what we're about to do interests you." He then turned to Bill and added, "Bill, come over here with Kim and I -- the two of us will do her."

Ray picked up Kim and bent her over the lounger. In seconds, he was embedded in her ass as she panted and swore about the pleasure that produced. He then reclined back on the lounger. Bill moved over her and plunged his stiff cock into her vagina. I was amazed as I watched the two cocks penetrate my friend and lover. Kim was clearly in some other dimension that had ecstasy written all over it.

The two men pumped, and I swear I could watch both of them grow and harden as their ministrations on Kim progressed. Kim was moaning, and groaning, and making them promise to never stop.

Kim exploded into an orgasm, announcing the arrival with a series of little shrieks that echoed across the bay that seemed to be synchronized to the thrusts into her body by the two men. Both men paused to give her time to appreciate her climax and to float back down to some more reasonable altitude.

"You guys go do Joyce," Kim told the men in a sate whisper. I suddenly realized that I was about to have the pleasure or pain or whatever of two cocks at once.

Ray again bent me over and gently penetrated my ass. While we'd played with dildos and fingers in this area, I'd never had his cock -- any cock -- up there. It was ... different. I didn't have much time to enjoy the entire sensation alone for Bill moved in front of me and between Ray's legs. His rod was so erect it was standing straight out from his body. He didn't even touch it; he just aimed it at my cunt and pushed into me. I had so much fluid around that he surged right into my body -- I flooded even more as I ejaculated a small amount of fluid into our unions again.

"Ooooooooooooooh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" I exclaimed. What a wonderful and unusual feeling. This was sex but not the sex I'd learned only a few weeks before. Nothing prepared me for this.

And then, the orgasms started to arrive. Hit after hit -- they surged through me, one right after another, a peak and only a second or two recovery and then another -- and another -- and another. I screamed, "I keep cumming ... oh my God, again ... and again ... and again. You guys ... you ... keep ... making ... me ... cum."

Then the Big Kahuna came. Almost like the Tantric Orgasm I'd had with Ray only a half hour earlier this one brought similar sensations and emotions that swept through me. I oscillated, I vibrated, and I twitched -- hell every fiber of my body twitched and then I collapsed.

The men kissed me all over as they pulled away. I had never had a night like this one: so many orgasms, so much cum -- my own and the guys, such deep feelings, such inclusive feelings of love, and an awareness of my existence and relationship with the Universe. I created my own heaven.

Bill cuddled me. Ray went over to Kim and held her. Then I was picked up and carried to the pool. Bill walked down the steps into the warm water and let it surround us. Ray and Kim joined us. I floated away just enjoying the afterglow of the evening -- a super afterglow. The stars were out, and the moon was coming over the roof of the house. A thunderstorm raged many miles to the south out over the Gulf of Mexico and we could see the lightning inside it.

Bill came and held me again, and I felt all warm and wonderful. We kissed and smoothed one another. I liked to have my breasts smoothed and he apparently liked smoothing them. He said to me, "You, my love, are full of surprises -- and your friends. I've never enjoyed an evening more. This is one of those times in your life you know you'll always remember, and it will always bring a smile to me."

"Me too," I said as I kissed him.

Ray suggested that Bill stay over to round out the night. He and I went off to the guest room and cuddled as we fell asleep, leaving Ray and Kim to the big bed in the master suite. Naturally, no one bothered to dress for the occasion.

*

A few months later I got home late from work, and Kim was dancing around the house in some new joy. She came and gave me a big hug and told me, "Stacy's coming. Stacy's coming. In ten days she'll be here for a week. Hurrah. Hurray."

Suddenly I felt insecure again. Stacy was the goddess from the west coast that had lived several years with Ray and Kim. There was a special bond there that I wasn't a part of. I tried to put on a brave face to empathize with Kim's happiness that her long-lost friend was returning for a visit, but it was a sham.

"Oh, Joyce," She said to me, "You don't need to feel bad because she's coming. You'll love her, and she will love you. She already does -- I've shared so much with her about you. In fact, you are one of the primary reasons she decided to come. She wants to meet you."

"To see whether I'm worthy to be with you and Ray?" I posited.

"No, silly," She said, "To build a new friendship." She paused and looked eye to eye at me, "Don't let those old insecurities build up inside you again. There is NO reason for them to surface ... and every reason for you to be happy that you'll meet her and get to enjoy her."

"I know, I know," I exclaimed, frustrated with myself. "It's just so easy for me to slip back into my 'insecure mode.' I've actually been doing better and better each week. I really have made such progress, but the weeks have been kind, and there haven't been many emotional challenges. I think this is a challenge, and I've got to rise and meet it." I grinned, and we kissed.

"I love you," I told her. "You are so important to me."

"And you are to me ... and Ray, too!" She proclaimed.

The house became a beehive of activity in preparation for Stacy's arrival. She was arriving about eight o'clock Friday night on a flight from New York via Atlanta. She was spending the week in New York doing some client work about a new advertising campaign her firm was launching in the east coast media.

Over dinner one night Bill expressed curiosity about Stacy. Kim got her laptop out and produced several dozen pictures of Stacy -- often with Ray or Kim -- from before she'd left and gone west to become Art Director at the agency she worked for. As I studied the photos I was in awe of her beauty; even in the snapshots her loving personality came through.

I should add that Bill was a standard fixture around the house now. He didn't live there, but Ray often suggested that he move in with us since he was there so often. The four of us played together continually -- dates that were really the four of us without any firm sense of couplehood within our circle. The couples emerged in the evenings when we made love, and even those shifted from night to night or minute to minute. Sexually we were a very happy group. I wondered what Stacy's presence would mean to the group for the week she was with us.

A week later on Friday evening the four of us piled into Bill's large SUV and drove up to the airport. I was nervous, and some of my insecure feelings resurfaced. My voices whispered to me, 'What if she doesn't like you in person? What if you can't stand her? What if she steals Bill from you? You're probably not her match. She has personality, and you don't. She has sex appeal and you're just a plain girl from Ohio.' They went on.

Ray read my mind: "Come in the back seat with me, Pumpkin." I clamored into the big car with him, and then Bill started heading to the airport. Ray softly talked to me, "You are going to meet a special person. I can imagine your voices are active; you look thoughtful like you're listening to them. You should know that they don't always give you the best information or cast the world in the most kind light."

"That's what happening," I admitted. "I'm letting them 'mind fuck' me." This was a favorite expression of Bill when he listened to his own voices more than his gut.

"What does your intuition tell you?" Ray asked.

I was silent for a moment and turned within. Finally, I responded, "That we'll like each other -- a lot. That we'll fit together like peas in a pod."

"That's my expectation too," Ray said. "Hold that thought rather than build up a lot of negatives in your head. You'll worry yourself into creating some state of affairs that neither of you will like. Oh, do you remember about 'compersion?'"

"Yes," I said, "That's when I find pleasure in watching someone I love enjoy something or someone else, like I do when I watch you make love to Kim."

"Just keep that in mind too as we meet and enjoy her presence with us," Ray said. "We haven't seen her in over a year. Even Kim and I aren't sure that our old dynamic hasn't changed. We'll be letting her take the lead."

I nodded.

At the airport, we parked in short-term parking and the four of us went in and waited near the security gate where all arriving passengers passed. Through the large glass windows, we watched as her flight landed and taxied up to the gate. The usual scurry of baggage handlers and refuelers surrounded the belly of the large plane.

A few minutes later the first passengers from Stacy's flight started to appear through the security door, most heading towards the luggage reclaim area.

Then I heard a loud shriek and a beautiful and tastefully dressed blond ran by me and hurled herself into Ray's arms. I actually had to laugh at the contagion of the greeting. Both were so happy to see one another. Kim was then the subject of the greeting with equally loud tears of joy between the two women.

Bill and I had stood aside, out of the way of other disembarking passengers. Stacy then caught my eye. She pulled away from Kim and Ray and approached me. "Are you Joyce?" She asked.

"Yes," I said with the smile still on my face.

"Then you are my friend and lover," She said as she embraced me in a bear hug and planted a couple of kisses on my face. "I am soooo glad to meet you. Kim talks about nothing but you. We have so much to talk about." I was taken back but warmed by her greeting. I could see no threat to my life style there, only a warm loving woman glad to be back in the arms of her circle of friends.

She turned to Bill and gave him a hug and kiss too. Amid a buzz of conversation with most of us talking simultaneously, we all headed to the luggage carousels.

After collecting Stacy's bag, Bill towed it to his car as the rest of us followed. Bill and Ray sat in front. Stacy, Kim, and I got in the back seat with Stacy in the middle. She reached across and held my hand as well as one of Kim's. She smiled so happily at each of us I could feel the love radiating from her body. Her touch seemed to electrify me, and I found myself reaching into my heart and returning the love she exuded back to her. Somehow I knew Kim was doing the same.

It was dark when we got to the house. Bill carried her bag inside and paused wondering where to put it. As a frequent visitor he knew the layout of the entire house, and he'd heard enough about Stacy, Kim, and Ray to know that intimacy between them was likely. Wisely, perhaps, he got the bag up to the second floor and then just left it in the hallway. I smiled at his dilemma not sure myself what direction things would go or whether, indeed, Kim or Ray had given any thought to sleeping arrangement, intimacy arrangements, and the like.

"I need a swim," Stacy announced. She headed out the back door of the house towards the pool peeling her expensive top from her body. I followed as much from curiosity as from wanting to join her in the pool myself. She stood on the patio and peeled the layers of clothing from her body.

She was a beautiful woman: high cheek bones, the 'just right' placement of eyes, a cute nose, pert breasts that stopped just shy of being pendulous, a trim figure, shapely legs and even pretty ankles. I was probably gawking as she finished undressing.

"Joyce, come and join me. The others will be along soon enough."

A minute later I finished undressing. Stacy had watched me undress and we both stood nude in the night air. She came up to me and took my face in both hands, pressed her body to mine, and gave me a very tender and passionate kiss. I looked deep into her eyes and only saw love, compassion, and caring there.

"Let's swim," she said taking my hand and leading me to the pool stairs.

"Having you here is like a dream," I told her as we walked towards the deep end. "I have built you up in my mind to be this legend, a goddess, based on what I've heard Kim and Ray say. You know, a story or anecdote here and there, never a real sit down and 'tell me about Stacy' conversation. And, now, here you really are! This is like the messiah suddenly appearing."

Stacy laughed as she floated into the pool on her back; "I'm hardly the stuff legends are made of and far from being a goddess -- except in a dream every now and them. In fact, based on what Kim has shared with me, I think you and I are from the same mold."

I would ask what she meant but Kim, Ray, and Bill came out of the house. Each was nude; Kim was carrying a pile of towels. Ray and Bill dove in as Kim waded in at the shallow end. Ray surfaced next to Stacy, and the two of them engaged in a very significant embrace.

After a few seconds and a few whispered words, Ray said, "Please excuse Stacy and me for a few minutes." He led her from the pool; they each picked up a towel and absorbed the bulk of the pool water still on their bodies, then disappeared into the house.

After they were gone Kim said, "They need this time alone together. It's long overdue. We may not see them again tonight. It's not just making love; they have some serious talking to do."

"How's that?" I asked.

"We've never shared the full Stacy story with you. Ray pretty much sent her away. It was one of the hardest things he's ever done," Kim explained. "When he met Stacy she was not unlike you -- insecure in her own way, trying to find herself, floundering, wild and chaotic one day and measured and precise the next. She thought she was about to get fired for 'attitude,' had kicked yet another boyfriend out of her life, had really poor relations with her divorced parents, and by her own admission was hanging out with bad company most of the time."

"Wow," I said. Bill had come up behind me and been holding me in his arms as we sort of stood and floated at the same time. I noted that his hands were full of my breasts.

Kim went on, "Ray challenged her to straighten out. I think he offered her something as he did to you -- 'if you want to change I'll help you or else goodbye.' She took the challenge. He taught her his own brand of 'being your own person.' He worked with her to create a model of the person she wanted to be -- it took a few weeks and a lot of outings looking at other people and how they behaved. They had a tremendous number of discussions about options and alternatives."

"Is she that person now? The model she created?" I asked.

"Pretty close," Kim responded. "You see how 'together' she is -- that's real. She's the sharp dresser that you and I are. With Ray's help she finished her last year of college. Her career squared off, and she actually got a promotion. She patched things up with her parents and dumped her questionable friends -- I think they were druggies. She changed who she was in nearly every way you could imagine."

Bill asked, "Then why did Ray send her away -- if that's what he did."

Kim continued, "Stacy got too dependent on Ray -- and me too I guess. She wasn't an independent person. She clung to us for support, guidance, and approval. As a result, we had long discussions about being an independent person. After months of this, the two of them agreed it would be best if she left -- for a while -- to prove that she could function by herself, in her new changed state of life. By this time, we'd been living together for almost three years. Stacy really was a different person by then -- and so was I. She just sought approval all the time."