The Renewal of Joyce Carlton Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuddered and asked, "Will I have to leave sometime? Will I get sent away?"

Kim suddenly read my fear, "Oh, Pumpkin. No! You are nothing like what Stacy was. You're just fine and I've never heard Ray or Bill say anything to the contrary."

"Whew!" I exclaimed.

Bill hugged me and said, "You can always come and be with me -- in whatever status you'd like to have."

I pulled Bill's arms around me tighter then reached out and pulled Kim to me. I added, "Right now the status I'd like to have is a cock in my cunt and a pussy on my lips." They both laughed, and we got out of the pool and migrated to one of the pool loungers.

A few minutes later Kim and I had sucked Bill's cock into a state where it rivaled tempered steel. I lay back, and Bill slowly penetrated my puss with that wonderful rod. Kim maneuvered over my head holding onto the back of the lounger and lowered her pussy to my lips.

I alternated my concentration between cock and pussy, pussy and cock, and cock and pussy, over and over again. Kim ejected some girl juice into my seeking mouth as I achieved success at bringing her to a climax. Now I focused on the engorged cock that was now pounding into me. Kim slid down beside me and sucked a breast and nipple into her mouth.

Thirty seconds later Bill blasted his cum into me, and I exploded in another of my supernova cums where stars shoot across the sky and the earth moves. I was one happy person.

Kim cleaned me out as Bill and I kissed and cuddled. I watched her then start to work on him, his flaccid cock gradually rising. I joined her at his rod, and the two of us took turns sucking him back to life. When he was about 'done,' we each took turns deep throating him. He pleaded for mercy, and we explained that was not an option but that he could fuck the living daylights out of Kim.

This time I mounted Kim's face and let her talented tongue continue its ministrations on my bald pussy. She was very effective. As I neared orgasm after orgasm, I thought how lovely it was to be making love in the warm night air. Everything seemed so less restrictive.

I could feel Bill's thrusts into Kim through Kim's body. It was almost like making love a second time. As I held that thought I had a nice warm and fuzzy orgasm. I enjoyed the bliss as it passed through me then I dismounted from her face and put my attentions on her sensitive nipples, sucking on one and then the other as Bill watched our Sapphic behavior. He lasted longer with Kim since it was his second round of the evening, and we weren't practicing Tantric sex. Nonetheless, Kim had a lovely peak experience that Bill and I helped along.

The three of us cuddled together on the large lounger. I brought over a couple of towels to fend off the night air, and we fell asleep together on the lounger. Somewhere about dawn the three of us stumbled inside and went up to the large bed in the guest room. Good night. Good morning.