All Comments on 'The Renter'

by longgreyline

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nicely done !!!!

Hi !!! I hope there is a Chapter two or three, brewing in your mind.

estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
Well-written

Only a few mechanical quibbles will follow via "Send Feedback". You set the scene well, and your characters are believable. And you can tell a story that we've heard before so it seems new and seems real, and that is a gift. Unfortunately, I am barred from voting as quibblers shouldn't vote on the stories they quibble.

photoman001photoman001almost 13 years ago
Not overly bad

It always amazes me how writers loose track of their facts in such a short story.

"When she moved in Shelly had a boyfriend"

"About a year after she first moved in, we noticed that the boyfriend's truck wasn't there as much, if at all"

"Shelly, were you and Tim together for a long time?"

"About 6 months, on and off, I think." Doh!

AND

"Our most recent renter is a 24 year old woman ..."

"now I'm beside a nearly naked 20 year old ..."

Doh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Selfish batard

So you get a blow job and Shelly gets a gut full of cum, what did that teach her, fuck all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice Work

Do not let snipers deter you from writing like this. Your description of the young lady and the chemistry/conversation between you is realistic, sweet, and compelling. You are a writer. If you want to spend your time and energies on writing of this nature, do so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Are we to expect more

YES PLEASE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous