The Renter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No turning back now," I thought. I took her nipple into my hungry mouth, gently sucking it, running circles around the tip with my tongue.

Shelly moaned softly, "Yeeesss, yeeesssss."

I went from one breast to the next, and back several times while Shelly's hands held my head steady on her breast, urging me on to continue my licking, caressing, and sucking. Her breasts were amazing: soft, yet firm, they stood out just as you would expect a young woman's breasts to do. I was thoroughly enjoying myself, but I raised off of her chest and started licking my way back up her neck. Shelly raised her head up and met me with a passionate kiss. She slowly pushed me back on the couch so that I was lying back now. I was wearing a t-shirt that she raised up from my waist and lifted over my head. Once the shirt was off, she proceeded to kiss my chest and quickly went to my nipples. My first thought was that she would be so fired up that she would try to suck my chest off, but, she was quite restrained. Gently kneading each nipple, sucking and licking each one. I was about to go nuts! It was great.

All this time my cock had grown to full attention and was ready to go, and by now I was forgetting any inhibitions I had previously, and just wanted Shelly. I took her hand and laid it on the outside of my shorts. Shelly smiled as she felt my hard cock. I undid my drawstring and guided her hand under my shorts to my waiting cock. She gently touched it, running her fingers up and down it's length. She took hold of it and stroked it slowly. I reached down and pushed the shorts down my thighs and my dick was standing straight up with Shelly's petite hand wrapped around it. Shelly never took her eyes off of my cock. She seemed almost mesmerized by it somehow. The next words out of my mouth showed just how far from my mind my wife, kids, or any trouble I might be about to get into, were.

"Shelly, have you ever given a blowjob to your boyfriend?"

"Only a couple of times. Would you like me to put in my mouth?"

I didn't say anything, I just guided her head softly to my crotch.

The inexperience that Shelly had with lovemaking quickly showed up again. Shelly went down on my dick hard. She tried to go up and down on it fast and with little or no passion. Very mechanical, she didn't suck very much, and she would try to push her mouth down onto my member so hard that my cock would hit the roof of her mouth and hurt. She wasn't very good at concealing her teeth. Almost every time she would go up or down her teeth would graze my shaft. That hurt too. It only took about 30 seconds of this and my erection started to fade.

I stopped Shelly and asked, "Would you like me to teach you what a man enjoys when you suck him like this?"

Embarrassed, Shelly said, "Yes... am I not doing it right?"

Her eyes almost teared up just saying this. "Shelly, let me give you a few tips, okay?"

Shelly nodded.

"I want you to do exactly what I ask you to do, and take all the time you want to. I want you to make love to my cock."

Shelly smiled and was ready to follow instructions.

"Start by licking up and down the entire length of my shaft. Slow and long strokes."

Shelly began at the bottom of the underside of my cock. Her tongue felt like velvet. She was so soft and tender. I was rock hard again instantly. She licked slowly on all sides of my shaft for several minutes.

"Now lick on the underside just below the head, below the opening. Flick your tongue quickly there." Whoa, that was fantastic! She could make her tongue go really fast and it was magic. "Shelly, that's wonderful! Now lick the same way over the top of the head, these are the two most sensitive areas on my cock."

Shelly leaned up and over my cock and flicked her tongue lightly over the top of my head. I raised my hips and started to wiggle quite a bit. It was driving me nuts, but I was enjoying the hell out of this!! Shelly could tell she was doing good and started back down my shaft with her tongue, and then back up to the head.

"Shelly, lick down my shaft and gently take one of my balls into your mouth. Be very gentle and suck lightly while you lick."

She did exactly what I told her and went from one ball to the other.

"Take my shaft in your hand and hold it while you are loving my balls."

While Shelly was doing this she began to moan softly. She was enjoying the pleasure she was giving me. "That...... that's wonderful Shelly.....you're fantastic! Now take your hand and slowly, stroke my cock from the bottom of the shaft upward."

Shelly began to stroke me while she was still licking my balls. She brought her head up and looked at me to make sure she was doing things just right. "Great, now take the head into your mouth again. I want you to move your mouth up and down the top of the shaft while you stroke me with your hand". I was going to see if Shelly had any real coordination or not. "Be careful not to graze my dick with your teeth. Use your lips, tongue, and inside of your mouth."

Shelly was very slow and careful, making sure she didn't go too fast or hurt me. Her mouth was great and she picked up on this really quickly. I was enjoying this and knew it wouldn't be much longer and I'd be shooting my load.

"Shelly you're doing great! That feels so...so good."

My breathing was now getting shorter and quicker. I was really getting turned on! I told Shelly, "Try to use your tongue while you suck a little harder on my cock. And don't stop going up and down on me, keep up the rhythm with your hand."

I could not believe this! Shelly was a quick study! Oh Lord, this felt great. My hips were gyrating and I was getting close.

"Shelly, I'm really close to coming. You can take your mouth off my cock if you want to, but most men love to be able to cum in a woman's mouth. Are you okay with this?" God, I was hoping she would say yes!!

"Ummm," was all I heard...

"Okay, start to pick up the pace with your hand and your mouth. Go faster, but not harder......you want to create friction, but still be gentle." Shelly did exactly as I asked. She started going faster with her hand and her mouth was going up and down quickly on my head. Her tongue was working too while she sucked me into her mouth. I could tell that she was getting more and more excited as she sucked me. Shelly sucked harder, and I put my hands on her head at in her hair. I gently pushed her down further on my dick. I tried not to push too hard and force more in her mouth that she could take. But, I was really close now. And it was getting harder to control myself!

"She....lly, Oh my.....that's it....Oh God that's it! Don't stop, don't ever stooooop!"

I gritted my teeth and came like a fountain in Shelly's mouth. The cum slowed her down and she just held my cock in her hand and mouth. I seemed to come for a full minute. My eyes were closed tight at first, then I opened them and looked at Shelly, still locked on my cock. I could see my cum dripping out the sides of her little, tender mouth and down my shaft. My cock was still twitching with excitement as it finished it's explosion. Shelly was slowly moving her soft tongue over my cockhead. That feeling alone was unbelievable!

God, my wife had never sucked me like this! And the way Shelly started out, I never would have dreamed she would get me off like this! My cock was gradually going down, but still felt incredible.

I felt Shelly swallow once while I was inside her mouth, and her tongue was moving across my dick. Shelly looked up at me, her brown eyes wide open and beautiful. I'm not sure what sort of reaction she was expecting, but she wasn't smiling. She had a questioning look in her eyes and on her face. Letting go of my cock, more of my cum ran out of her mouth and down my shaft. She had my semen dripping from her tender, pouty lips and from her chin. Some of it had fallen on her breasts. With her soft brown eyes, she was looking at me as if she was innocently asking, "Did I do this right? Did I make you happy?"

Shelly most certainly did.

12