The Reporter

Story Info
Jennifer is sent to interview a woman who about an immortal.
13.8k words
4.55
10.2k
15
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2007 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story contains sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the legal age of consent. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

*

I woke covered in a fine sheen of sweat. If it is this hot at eight in the morning, then this afternoon I will be able to fry eggs out on the sidewalk. Rolling out of bed I padded nude into the kitchen to turn on the coffee while I showered. Standing under the shower, the water cooling and refreshing my body, I pondered the job. I thought about passing on the job but rent was coming due and a girl likes to have a little extra folding money. It seemed that the news rag always sent me out to interview the screwballs. As I sipped my coffee I looked though the competition's rag to see if they had anything interesting. But no, it seemed a slow news day all around and yours truly got stuck with doing a human interest story for the entertainment section. Grabbing my mini-corder I headed out the door and to the address I was given.

Heading uptown, I found myself on the hill. Looking at the mansion that matched the address I thought, 'Oh great... The rich ones are always battier then the rest of us poor slobs.' Mounting the stairs, I rang the doorbell and waited. Off in the distance I could hear Big Ben chiming, "Tacky," I said and shaking my head. It seemed every time someone got some money the first thing they would do is install a doorbell that sounded like Big Ben.

A young woman dressed only in heels answered the door. While she was rather attractive I was not interested in a little friendly frolic with same sex hired help. "I'm Jennifer Jones from the New Times. Would you tell," I said and glancing at the card, "The Countess that I am here." Nodding she ushered me in without speaking. She held up her hand in a stopping motion before turning away. I had to bite my tongue to keep from asking her if a cat got her tongue. It would seem as the woman who called herself "The Countess" had made a blunder by sending a nude woman to greet me. No doubt she had expected a male reporter and little ole me had put a crimp in whatever plan she had.

A short time later the woman came back and gestured me to follow her. After what seemed a tour of the house, no doubt to impress me, we ended up out on the back patio by a pool. There sitting at a table was a woman, her long brown hair braded down her back. As we walked up, she stood and turned to greet me. At first impression she struck me as a dominatrix from England. She was dressed in a white silk button down blouse, black leather pants, and knee boots. The only thing she was missing was the riding crop.

Reaching out she shook my hand, her hand and grasp soft and in sharp contrast to her clothes. "Ah, you must be Miss Jones," she said, her voice light and musical, also in contrast to her dress. She turned to the silent woman and said, "Sara, we will have tea out here." Turning away from the woman she gestured, "Please sit down Jen, I can call you Jen right? And you must call me Erin."

I sat down and set the mini-corder down between us, "Well I really prefer Jennifer, but I guess Jen will be fine." By my answer she could tell I was not impressed by her house or her doorbell. Her frown, quickly wiped away showed she understood my jab. I was not going to be on my best behavior for my social betters, but frankly I did not care.

"I see," she replied and then looked out over the back lawn that had the look as if a hundred sheep had been grooming it.

When she did not continue I started the recorder and set it on the table between us, "You called the editor and said you had a story about a woman who was immortal?" When she did not reply, "Perhaps you made a mistake, so I will be going." I reached to pick up the recorder when she placed her hand on mine stopping me.

"Did you miss the class on manners Miss Jones?" she asked looking at me with a frown. "I invite you into my house, offer you drink, and yet all you have done is imply that I am a fraud and liar." At that moment the young woman, Sara, walked back with the tea service and snack cakes, setting it down she stands between us not moving or speaking. Erin looked at me and with a laugh said, "You think I set Sara out as bait to distract you?"

I hate when someone questions my manners and this woman was really getting under my skin, "You invite me into your house, have the hired help flaunt her skin in front of me, drag me on a tour of your house, all to sit out here and not speak of why I am here. And you call me rude?" I turn to the woman, "Sara, were you told or ordered to undress to answer the door?" Sara, to her credit did not look at Erin and only shook her head no. "What's the matter cat got your tongue?" I ask.

Sara's slap in reply was rapid and hard. Rubbing my cheek where she had slapped me I said softly, "I deserved that. I'm sorry Sara." Turning to my hostess I took a breath and apologized, "I am sorry Countess."

Erin looked at Sara hard, "Sara... Please answer anything Jennifer asks you." She turned to me and said "Apology accepted Jennifer. And please do call me Erin."

Sara looked at Erin and nodded before turning to me, "I do not wear clothing because I have vestiphobia." I must have looked confused because she added, "fear of clothing." She looked down at her feet, "The Countess is helping me." She looked at Erin and I could swear I saw blind devotion in her eyes. "Anyways, if you had been here two weeks ago I would not have even been wearing shoes."

I nodded; I had run across people who had fears of all types of things in my time working for the news. "What about not speaking Sara?"

She blushed and said, "I used to be a chatter box and we..." she looked at Erin. "We made a deal. If I could not speak for one week, then I could have a kitten." She looked sad and said, "I guess I lost now."

All of a sudden I felt really bad; I had forced Sara into losing her bet and future kitten. Looking at Erin, "I don't think my forcing Sara to talk should count." She looked at me shaking her head no but before she could say the word I jumped in again, "Please Erin, I would be forever in your debt."

Erin nodded and said to Sara, "Ok talking to Jennifer does not count. But, no more from you for the next six days."

Sara bounced up and down happily and leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. Whispering in my ear she said, "Thank you," before standing and walking off to leave us alone.

I must admit I felt really good about helping her and turned to my hostess with a smile. "Thank you Erin." I said. "Perhaps we can start again? I feel we got off on the wrong foot."

Erin smiled and said, "As you wish dear." She paused and seemed to count to ten before saying, "Welcome to my humble abode. I am the Countess, but please call me Erin. And you are?" she asked with a smile and wink.

Semi standing, I leaned forward and shook her hand, "Pleased to meet you Erin, I'm Jennifer Jones from the New Times. But why be formal. Please call me Jen." I felt that this time we would get along better. A small part of me realized that she had gotten what she wanted by calling me Jen, a nickname I had always hated.

"Would you like some tea Jen before we start?" She asked holding up the pot.

"Yes please Erin that would be nice." I replied, though I hated tea with a passion. My editor's voice came back to me, "Remember the story comes first. If they want you to eat ants, then you eat ants, and be sure to say how good they are." I took the cup and refusing the offered sugar sipped it. To my surprise it tasted great. I looked at the fine china cup and then at Erin, "This is wonderful tea."

She smiled pleased, "Thank you, I have it flown in from England." She giggled then, her laughter like the tinkling of wind chimes, "It sure beats the crap sold here in the states."

Nodding I agreed with her. Taking a thin slice of cake, I nibbled on it between sips. The cake and tea finished I looked at her and asked, "You said when you called the editor that you had a story?" I shrugged slightly then added, "As much as I love to sit here with you all day drinking tea and munching on cake I am on the clock."

Erin said not looking at me, "Clocks are over rated." Glancing back at the house she, "Sara, could you bring me the phone please." She wiggled her eyebrows and as Sara walked up with a cordless, took it from her, "Thank you dear." Holding up a finger she dialed a number, "George? This is Erin... Fine... Say George, I have one of your reporters here worried about making her deadline or catching hell from her editor." She looked at me, "What's your editor's name dear?"

Not thinking I replied, "Tom, Tom Davis." I thought a moment and asked "Why?"

"George Stine wants to know silly." She replied. She passed on my name, my editor's name, and the news-pad I worked for, "Ok she's right here." She handed me the phone

George Stine was one of the few mega millionaires. He owned more than ninety percent of the all the news organizations in the world. Though I had never met him his voice was instantly recognizable, "This Jennifer Johnson?" He asked.

I was so dumbfounded I forgot to say yes and only nodded. After a moment I remembered myself and said, "Yes Mr. Stine"

"Look Miss Johnson, you take as long as you need. I will clear it with Mr. Davis. Otherwise he will find himself unemployed. Capeesh?" He said in that unmistakable Cary Grant voice of his.

"Yes sir Mr. Stine" I said dumbfounded.

"Good it's settled. Now you stay there till you are finished Miss Johnson and that's an order. Goodbye."

I handed the phone back to Erin, and she to Sara, "Remember always Jen. It's not who you know, but whose private phone number you have." Looking at Sara, "Jen will be staying for lunch, please inform the cook for me Sara."

Sara opened her mouth to say "OK," but managed to catch herself in time. With a wiggle of her finger she smiled and headed back inside.

"You almost had her that time," I said with a smile.

"Come walk with me; let me show you the grounds Jen." Erin said standing up. As we walked along the winding brick path she said, "Please don't mind us, in the end she will have her kitten and I another mouth to feed." She smiled at me then, "But I can well afford it so it is ok."

As we walked further from the main house the outside noises faded, we came to a little grotto and pool. Sitting down on a bench she gestured me to join her. Sitting down I realized that I had left the mini-corder on the table and would either have to hurry back to get it or do the best I could without it. "I'll be right back."

As I started to get up Erin placed her hand on my leg, "Don't go Jen." She removed her hand once I sat back down, "Let me tell you a story first, off the record and then we can go back and do the formal interview." She looked as if she were ready to beg if I said no, "Think of it as background information."

Making eye contact with her I felt uneasy. I looked away and towards the pool with the prize winning gold fish swimming in it, "As Mr. Stine said I have all the time in the world." When she did not start I looked back at her, "Something wrong?" I asked seeing a look of profound sadness on her face. "Erin? Are you ok?" I placed my hand on her leg when she did not reply.

Where ever she went, she came back at my touch. Looking down at my hand she smiled and placed her over mine. "Sorry Jen, it's just that time has a different meaning for me." She removed her hand and with them folded on her lap started her story.

Chapter 2

Erin's eyes took on a distant look, "When I was a young woman the stranger came into our village. We would get trader caravans with strangely dressed men passing through now and then so that in its self was not an interesting fact. But this stranger was different. Instead of midnight back skin like we had, or the chocolate brown of the men from the north, he was light, with a red tint, almost like an American Indian. He walked through the village stopping to watch different people at their tasks. I had expected him to be driven from the village with rocks and spears but instead he was treated as if he were one of our Nubian kings. Even though he did not speak a word you could feel the power in him. I was captivated, I wanted that power, and when he left the village I snuck away and followed him."

She blinked a few times and then meeting my eye shook her head, "Think about it Jen, a young woman, alone and unarmed, following a stranger's trail in the wilds of Africa. I trailed him for three days, not stopping to gather the wild herbs and roots I saw on the way. I was afraid that if I stopped I would lose him so I would keep moving. At night I would curl up with a handful of rocks to fend off the hyenas in case they came sniffing around. It was on the third day that the lack of food and water got me. I realized that my time was done and I would die never finding out his secret."

Standing Erin moved to sit next to the fish pond trailing her fingers through the water, "I remember laying there dying and seeing him walk up and look down at me without expression. As he bent down I must have passed out because the next thing I remember was lying under the shade of a tree as he trickled water from a tuber between my lips. The rest of the day and evening he revived me giving me drink and food. On the morning of the fourth day away from my village he pointed to himself and pointed south, then pointed at me and pointed north, he wanted me to go home. I shook my head angrily and pointed at him and myself and pointed south."

She looked at me sitting on the bench and smiled, "Just imagine the argument we had pointing at each other and different directions. In the end he just stood and stomped off to the south with me following. It was sometime in the afternoon when I stepped on a thorn and cried out. The thorn had driven deep into my foot and broke off. Up until I cried out in pain he had never looked back or took note of my presence, but now he stopped his back to me. Sitting down and crying in pain I tried to dig the thorn out with my fingers but it was no use. It was not until a shadow crossed my foot that I saw he had come back. Kneeling next to me he took my foot in his hands and examined the splinter. He bit and chewed at my foot opening it till he could pull the splinter out with his teeth. Smiling he held it up to show me. It was the first time I had seen any expression on his face and it was captivating. He picked me up and carried me the rest of the day. We stopped at a river that night and in the darkness he took me."

Erin patted the ground next to her and I moved over to sit beside her. While there were holes in her story so big you could drive a truck through it was still interesting. Taking my hand in hers, as a sister would, she asked, "Do you remember your first time Jennifer? Scared, excited, not sure what it is all about." I knew she really was not looking for an answer so I just nodded in reply.

Her voice took on an ethereal quality, "It was magical, the stars wheeling overhead as he tenderly made love to me. It was nothing like I had expected. My mother had never had the talk with me other to say when I was bound that I was to do whatever my partner wanted. When I felt his love bite on my neck, I had my first ever orgasm. It seemed as if a herd of wildebeests were thundering through my body. I bit him on the neck and got the first taste of his blood. It was as if a wild animal was unleashed with the taste, for soon I was biting more and sucking at the oozing wound, just as he was with my neck. We drank from each other all night and throughout the next day as he made love to me."

Erin shrugged her shoulders, "How was I to know that drinking each other's blood was not part of the normal process. By the time we had finished and he finally spilled his seed into me it was night again. I fell asleep in his arms and by the time I woke I had changed. I was covered in a fine sheen of red sweat and more disturbing was that my beautiful black skin had faded to match his. I panicked and would have run away but he held me in his arms and talked to me. I did not understand his words but his tone was comforting. I clung to him as he led me down to the river and washed the blood sweat from my skin."

Erin looked at me and held both my hands in hers. Though I wanted to look away, her eyes captivated me as she talked, "We stayed there, by the river, while he taught me his language. He told a story that even today I find hard to believe. It seemed that he was part of a team of scientists that came to study the rise of the mammals after the fall of the dinosaurs. There was an accident and they ended up stranded here. He believed that search parties would be along any day and rescue him. I didn't care about all of that, I just wanted what he had, respect. We walked all over the world and everywhere we went I walked beside him, my hand in his, as equals. Each time we would come to a village or hamlet the people would bow or kneel to us as they should. While I loved being treated as special I knew he felt uncomfortable with it."

"He finally showed me our race's true nature when we were traveling through what is now central Mexico. We had stopped and watched the people of a city building a temple. He explained that it was a temple in his race's honor. I think if he could have talked to them he would have stopped their construction. Myself, I thought it was a fitting tribute to the gods. The night the temple was finished, every man and woman were gathered before us in the great square watching and waiting for something. He said to me, close your eyes and feel their need. Shrugging I did as he asked, all of the sudden I felt a wave of raw lust sweep over me. Moaning I would have fallen to my knees if he had not been there and caught me. Let me show you what it felt like Jen."

She stopped and just looked at me with a curious smile on her lips. I felt as if a thousand eyes were looking at me and lusting for my body, a thousand hands were caressing and tormenting my body. And then as quick as it hit it was gone leaving a burning need inside me. I looked at her and moaned. If she would have made the slightest move, I would have ravished Erin right there and then.

Erin, a curious smile on her lips looked past me, "Sara, I believe our guest is need of some help. Would you be so kind?"

Turning around I saw Sara standing behind me, her legs spread slightly, red puffy lips showing her excitement, she looked just like I felt. Without a thought I stood and went into her arms, kissing her passionately, our tongues twisting around each other like snakes. Together we ripped off my clothes, the buttons of my blouse zinging like little bullets as they popped. If someone had told me I would be making love to another woman earlier today I would have laughed in their face. But now, with Sara's body beneath my lips and hands I was in heaven. I had never imagined that making love to another woman could be so sweet. Even the taste of her nectar was like ambrosia to me. I think we would still be there together on the grass now if Erin had not said, "That's enough for now girls."

It felt as if a bucket of ice water was dumped on me and I sat up looking at my host blushing. "I'm.... I don't know what came over me." I looked at my ruined clothing and wondered what to do.