The Reporter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke in speaking before I realized it, "Oh my god... She left you didn't she. I'm so sorry Erin."

Erin did not reply directly, "After the words were out I knew I had made a mistake. Before I say anything more she had run from the room, the door had slamming behind her. I sat down mad and too proud to go after her. I just knew that she would come back once she calmed down and realized that I knew best. But she did not come back. In the end I had to search for her, my heart sick and mind filled with visions of her lying dead somewhere. It took two weeks but I finally tracked her down many miles to the north living off the land.

"Again we fought, though the line this is my house and you will do as I say didn't go over as well outside." Erin grinned ruefully, "At least that stopped the argument. It is hard to have a fight when you both are laughing. Well to make a short story longer, she said she knew all about me and wanted me to ether take her or kill her. I was floored, for the whole time she had been with me I was very careful to never let her see or hint at my true nature. While I stood there dumbfounded she added that if I would not do ether then she would do the honorable thing and end her own life." She paused once more, "On one hand, I would have rather died then see anything bad happen to my baby. And yet, on the other could I couldn't condemn my daughter to the same life I had lived."

Erin stopped and I knew she was waiting for me to voice an opinion on what I would have done in her place. I sat up and looked at her and thought it out as best I could. "Though she was adopted she was no less your daughter than if she had come from your womb. Killing your daughter is out. Letting her take her own life is out. I assume that talking her out of it though you tried did not work. If it were me I would have changed her and taught her to keep from making the same mistakes you had made Erin." Something clicked and I caught Sara grinning at me from the corner of my eye, "Sara's your daughter."

Erin looked at me with a kind of respectful look in her eye, "Somehow I knew you would steal my thunder Jen. Sara is my daughter, my one and only baby girl." She disentangled herself from our cuddling forms and stood, "You two run along now. I am sure you have lots to talk about. Tomorrow we will talk more Jennifer."

Sara took my hand and led me back up to the bedroom. Closing the door behind us she threw herself into my arms kissing me, "I knew you would do it Jennifer." Somehow we ended up in the bed our bodies against each other as hands and lips explored each other.

Before we got lost in sharing carnal knowledge I asked the question I had been wondering for a while, "Sara... Can I... I mean will you..." I knew what I wanted to ask but for the life of me could not get the words to come.

Kissing me, Sara got out of bed, moved an open part of the room, and changed before my eyes.

Chapter 5

As I watched Sara transformed from human into something only seen in drawings. Even then, drawings could not capture a succubus; she later told me that was what their race was called. Her skin the color of cream darkened and took on a reddish tint. It looked as if in a few seconds she had gotten really bad sunburn; body took on a more muscular look, not ripped, but sculpted as if she were made from a deep red marble instead of flesh and blood. Sara's fingers lengthened and grew what could be only described as talons instead of fingernails. And her face, before she had been cute almost pixie like, now it took on more adult features, her lips filled out, eyes took on a more oriental cast, and she had that look that she had done it all and enjoyed every bit of it.

The most striking thing about Sara's transformation was the wings; they sprouted from her back and spread slowly. As she breathed in and out they swayed slightly and I could feel waves of lust hit me with each fan from them. They were a lighter red in color, spanned an easy ten feet, and looked as if they were taken from a great prehistoric bat creature. Sara had become the most beautiful and erotic thing I had ever seen in my life.

Standing I walked up to her and around as I touched and caressed her body. Her wings felt like velvet and silk combined. Just touching them I got wet. Coming back around to stand before her I wrapped my arms around her hugging her tightly and kissed her. She hugged me back holding me as her wings closed over me, wrapping us both in a living blanket. When her lips opened to mine, I felt my body and mind orgasm and her moans of pleasure. That sent me further into a pleasure filled haze. I would have fainted dead away had she not been supporting me.

When Sara's wings opened up I looked into her eyes saw tenderness towards the blind devotion I felt towards her. Dropping to my knees I placed my head against her feet and kissed them, my eyes closed. Not looking up I said softly, "Goddess... I am yours, command me that I may fall on my sword and please you."

"No Jennifer!" Sara said and I felt her kneeling down next to me her arms wrapped around me. Looking up I saw that she was in human form once more. "Please no" she begged her eyes brimming with tears. I looked at her confused not understanding. "Don't worship me for what I am; love me for who I am." She said her head buried against my shoulder sobbing.

Again I felt as if I had failed a test. I helped her to her feet and we both crawled into bed. I laid on my back while she clung to me crying as I rubbed her back telling her over and over that it would be ok. As she lay in my arms crying I realized that I did love her before knowing what she was. Lifting her chin, I looked into her teary eyes and said, "Sara, I love you. I loved you before I knew what you are. None of that has changed."

She lowered her head to my breast and hugged me tightly, through tears she said, "I loved you the moment I saw you at the door Jennifer." As I stroked her hair she spoke, "I have been following your stories for years, even before you had your own byline I would read your stories when I could find out you were the writer, with avid interest. I begged mother to find a way for me to meet you for days, weeks even, and in the end she relented. She made the call and low and behold you showed up this morning."

They had set me up. A big part of me was hurt that all of this was just so a fan could meet me. 'Hell,' I thought, 'If all they wanted to do was meet me then why not just have called me in person to come over.'

Sara lifted her head and kissed me the salt on her lips from her tears, "Would you have come if I had called?" she asked.

"No, probably not," I replied and then it hit me. "How did you know what I was thinking?" I looked at her and added, "Can you read my mind?"

Shaking her head, she replied, "No dearest, just emotions." She kissed me again, "I would have wondered the same thing if I were in your place."

As a reporter who had cut her teeth working the police beat I had learned early on to keep a tight rein on my emotions. I also learned how to read faces and body language in the course of my career. I could tell Sara was not convinced of my feelings for her. Hugging her tightly, I whispered in her ear, "this is how I feel towards you, my love," and let down all my barriers. It had been several years since I let anyone in to see the real me. But the emotions I felt towards Sara overruled any reservations I might have had. She made me feel good, feel loved.

She hugged me hard back and whispered, "That is just as I feel towards you." She slid my hands from around her back, "Let me show you how much." The tears dried she made love to me slowly and with tenderness.

Each time I thought I reached the pinnacle of pleasure she would do something new and I would go higher. After one powerful orgasm I felt a fanning on my face and the raw need hit me like a hammer blow. Opening my eyes, I saw her in her natural form licking and sucking on my pussy. Just the sight of her drove me nuts and the orgasms were mind blowing. With desire blinding me I pulled her up and around so I could drink her nectar as she mine and make love to this vision of wanton passion. I think I had more orgasms in the one night then ever in my entire life before. They just flowed from one to the next in a never ending stream of sexual bliss. Sara's screams of passion as she came on my face time and time again were the music I have been waiting my whole life to hear.

As dawn broke I found myself wrapped up in her wings as I nuzzled and suckled her breasts. Looking up into her loving eyes I asked softly, "Will you bring me over?" I knew if she did my life would be forever changed but if it meant I could be with Sara forever I would not care about anything else. Yes, I had it bad.

Sara's body shifted and I found myself looking at her human side once more, "Oh dearest, if I could I would bring you over now, this moment." I felt my heart break when she said those words. She hugged me tight, "Please Jennifer listen to what I have to say first. I promised mother that I would not bring you over. I had to promise her before she would arrange for us to meet."

Tears rolling down my cheeks I wanted to beg her to turn me anyways. But she had promised and I was not going to try and get her to break it. "Will you allow me to stay with you as long as I live then?" I asked scared that she would say no and turn me out. Someone had said it was better to love and lost then to never have loved before. I didn't know about that, all I knew that if Sara turned this request down I would leave and find a handy telephone pole to drive into.

"Oh baby," she said holding me tightly. "I will do better than that, I will go with you and together we can beg mother to allow me to turn you." She kissed the tears on my cheeks and added, "Failing that, then yes I we will be together till the day you die. Even if that means I must leave this place to be with you. I love you Jennifer and no one will ever take that away from me."

Beyond Sara I could see the door and the figure standing there listening. Erin looked at me making eye contact and allowed a smile to cross her lips I could not tell if she was smiling in motherly pride or that she knew something I didn't. She closed the door softly as we clung together snuggling. Kissing Sara, I said softly, "I love you too," I closed my eyes to just rest a moment after spending the night making love, but instead fell into a deep sleep. Again I had dreams of Sara and Erin talking to me with the difference that this time Sara was talking and Erin stood off to one side watching and nodding. Though I could not make out the words I got the impression that we were talking of love and our future together.

Chapter 6

Waking, the sun in my eyes coming through the window, I felt a moment disoriented. As the memories of the last twenty-four came rushing back to me I looked around for Sara. If someone had said yesterday morning to me that I would uncover a race of immortals, and find true love in the arms of another woman, I would have laughed in their face. But here I was in Sara's bed wishing she were here so I could tell her how much I love her.

Hugging a pillow tightly I inhaled her essence left on it with my eyes closed when her voice brought me back, "Good morning Jennifer" Looking up I saw her standing by the bed a smile on her lips and a cup of something in her hand. She handed me the cup of coffee and instead of sipping it I set it to the side and reached for her.

Pulling Sara into the bed I hugged and kissed her, "I love you so very much."

Her kiss in return and hands wrapped around my back energized me more than any cup of coffee could ever. "I love you too Jennifer," she said softly. Kissing me once more she stands up and slides her hands over her breasts. "I think someone needs a shower... Would you like someone to wash your back?"

Smiling I sip at the coffee, "I would rather have someone wash my front." Following Sara into the attached bathroom we take a long communal shower, our slippery hands sliding over each other's body. Before then I had always considered a shower to be a part of my daily ritual and nothing more. After showering with Sara I would never look at a shower stall the same again.

It was almost eleven am when Sara and I walked hand in hand out to the pool side to see Erin. There, at the table laying forgotten lay my mini-corder, its tape run out and batteries dead. She was swimming laps like a seal in the water, slow and gracefully. When she noticed us standing and watching her she swam over and walked up out of the pool. For someone who was over seven thousand years old she looked drop dead gorgeous. "Good morning children," She said with a smile as she picked up a towel and started drying off her hair.

We said good morning and followed Erin over to the table and chairs. Sara gave my hand a squeeze and said, "Mother... Jennifer and I would like to talk to you about something."

Before she could continue Erin looked up at her and then held my eyes, "The answer is no." If I had not been already sitting, I would have fallen to the ground. All our best plans and ideas were shot down in four words. Sara opened her mouth to argue but stopped. Erin looked from me to her. "Baby..." She waited till Sara looked up to meet her eyes, "In two hundred years have I ever steered you wrong? Kept you from doing anything without good reason?"

My mind locked on the two hundred years' part. Here I was thinking Sara was twenty-four or five and that she had been turned by Erin a few years at most ago. She looked at Erin, her eyes brimming with tears and shook her head, "No mother, never."

Erin said softly, "Then please trust me." Sara looked at her a long moment and then towards me. She sobbed and without another word fled into the house.

I watched my love flee crying and turned to Erin. Sniffing back my own tears I said, "Erin, I love Sara and never would hurt her." Before I could continue she held up her hand.

"Jennifer, there are only two things that matter to me anymore. With the exception of my baby girl everyone I ever loved is long dead." She leaned forward her voice filled with passion, "I would rather die then see Sara hurt. She will get over you in a few years and find someone who can make her happy for eternity."

I was dumbfounded, I never thought I would hear someone tell me I was not good enough or question my motives. "Erin I love Sara, more than my life, more than anything else in the world." I was frantic; I saw my chance at happiness slipping through my fingers. "How can I make you believe, ask me to walk through a fire, throw myself from a cliff. Please give me a chance." I was on my knees before her clutching at her fingers begging. "Sara said you can read emotions. Please read mine and see my devotion and love for your daughter." I said my heart breaking with need and love lost. Sobbing I crumpled clinging to her legs, "If still no, then kill me and put me out of my misery."

I felt a hand stroking my hair softly and looked up, "I will give you one chance to prove you would do anything for my daughter," She said.

"Anything," I said looking up through blurry eyes. "Ask and it is yours."

Erin looked down and then away, "Jen, sit down and quit groveling." When I had sat down she looked at me, "There is one other thing that matters to me. The woman who killed my husband after he turned her is still out there." I nodded not understanding how it had anything to do with Sara and I. "I need to know all I can about that bitch before we meet. I can't go myself because she would feel me and know I was there sniffing around." Erin said her voice cold and hard. For a moment I saw the woman who had ripped the living hearts from twenty thousand men women and children in two days.

She stood and walked away from me. Stopping she turned and pointed a finger at my chest. "You will do this because I ask, not for gaining Sara for a reward. Jennifer, my daughter is not a prize to be won for a good job." Her face was cold and hard, "To prove you are worthy of my daughter, you will remained dressed all the time." The idea of clothing against my body trying to smother me filled my mind and I hyperventilated. "I didn't think so Miss Jones. Good day!" she said after a moment.

Pushing the fear down I looked up at Erin. "I'll do it." I stood and looked at her eye to eye, "I agree with your terms Erin." Though I was still shaking and the fear threatened to overwhelm me, "For Sara I would do anything."

She pulled me into her arms and hugged me as a mother would a frightened child, "I know you will Jennifer." Letting go, "But Sara must also agree wear clothing the whole time to show her devotion to you." Looking towards the house she said "Sara please come here and bring a bottle and three glasses." She guided me to the seat and got me seated.

Sara came almost at a dead run carrying a tray with a carafe of red wine and three glasses on it. She looked from me to her mother and back again excitedly. "Yes mother?"

"Sit down Sara," Erin said. When my love had sat next to me and grasped my hand Erin said her back turned to us, "Jennifer has agreed to take on a research project for me. While at the same time she will remained dressed always to prove her devotion to you." She turned and looked at her daughter, "Love is not for a week or a month, love is forever. You must also prove your devotion to her." She paused looking at Sara, "For the time she is away, you must agree to be fully dressed the whole time to prove your devotion to her."

I looked at Sara and could see the fear that gripped me fill her. I watched as she struggled to overcome it and softly say, "I will mother." She looked at me and said softly, "For you I would do anything," and kissed me.

"And I you," I replied softly as I stroked her hair.

Erin cleared her throat and poured the wine, "Then it is settled, a toast to you both. I really hope you two can do it." She said with a look of motherly love in her face.

We took the wine glasses and touched them to hers. I was not a wine person and frankly the red seemed way too sweet for me and had an odd after taste, almost like it had sat on the shelf too long. After sipping Sara glanced at Erin quickly and smiled, "Thank you mother." She reached out and squeezed my hand hard. As I drank the wine, it seemed to ether get better or my tongue numbed to the taste. We three sat there not speaking as we drank. Just when I was getting into it, the carafe was empty. Feeling the buzz, I made a mental note not to drink on an empty stomach again.

Standing Erin reached and helped me stand. Looking at Sara she said, "I need to speak with Jen alone dear." Sara nodded and with a hug to both her mother and a longer one for me picked up the tray and empty glasses and pranced happily inside. Erin looked at me, "Come walk with me a bit Jen." We walked in silence back into the house and to the library. The walls covered with books from floor to ceiling ran along three walls. On the forth a desk stood before great windows. She sat down behind the desk and gestured me to sit in one of the two chairs.

She pushed a lap top in a case towards me, "You will find everything I have on there. I expect written reports every day." I took the lap top and set it on my lap nodding; I got the strangest feeling I was living a James Bond movie. She handed me a cell phone, "I know how young love is Jen, speed dial one is Sara's private line." As I reached to take it she held on a moment longer, "Only one call a day please, and not more than one-hour long." I must have blushed because she smiled, "And here are your travel documents."

I opened the folder she handed me and saw a gold American Express card in my name, and a first class ticket leaving in 3 hours for Bangor Maine. Looking up in shock I said, "You set me up! There is no way in hell you could have gotten an AmEx card with my name in an eye blink."