The Retreat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers

"You're just going to walk out there with your sons out there to gawk at you?"

"Remember, this isn't Logan's first time. We come here all the time. What's the problem?"

"Yeah, mom. What's the problem?" Amanda was already stripped and showering while her mother held back trying to come up with a solution to the situation.

"I'm not a prude," she said to Allison. "But we're not nudists, either. I can't walk out there and let Brian see me in my altogether. I have enough problems with him as it is"

"What do mean, 'problems?'"

"He's been trying to seduce me for the last few months. I can't walk out there and expect him to just keep away from me. The fact that he'll be seeing me naked will make him want me all the more."

"Has he tried to force himself on you?"

"No, but..."

"No one can force you to do something you don't want, Kelly. If you don't want him to fuck you, he will have to keep off you. It's that simple. Otherwise, relax and have fun. It's a great way to unwind from the stress that you've been facing for a while."

"You make it seem simple. But I don't think it is. What if he won't take no for an answer once he sees me naked?"

"Then Frank and Sarah will be there to pull him away. We're not here to embarrass anyone. We're here to have fun. But, unwanted sex is not allowed. No means no even here."

"Come on, Mom," Amanda said as she dried her C cup boobs. "It will be fun."

"Amanda," her mother began. "The way Mrs. Connor is talking, there's more going on here than just running around without clothes on. She's talking about a lot of sex taking place, too."

"So?"

"So, have you thought about the fact the someone might want to get a hold of you?"

"I'm not a virgin, Mom. I do have sex sometimes."

"I guess I should have known better than to think that you were still a virgin," Kelly shook her head as she put a hand to her brow. "But who do you think you might allow to do it with you here?"

That wasn't a question she wanted to answer. "Does that matter? I'm on the pill right now, so I won't get pregnant. As long as I'm okay with whoever it is, what's the big deal?"

Kelly sighed as she thought about it. She supposed Amanda was considering Logan or Tom, since they were both around her age. But she was still worried about Brian. And more than that was the fact that Steve had brought them here. He hadn't seen his daughter naked since before she started getting her boobs. Yet, what if it was about Steve's job? She couldn't see the department sending him to a nudist retreat, but there could have been something else that happened. She would have to talk to him later and find out just what he had gotten himself and his family in to and why. "Alright," she finally relented and began removing her clothes as she realized there was nothing else she could do anyway. "But I still feel a little weird about this." It didn't dawn on her that her daughter would be seeing her father naked for the first time, too.

It was twenty minutes before everyone was back outside. All except Triston Connor and his eighteen-year-old son, Thomas. It took the judge nearly ten more minutes to get his son to walk out of the building without his clothes on. While waiting for everyone, Kelly looked around at the naked people. Most of the women had their pussies shaved bare, she noticed, though Lisa Bennett had a very bushy tangle of hair beneath a stomach that still showed signs of having given birth just recently, and the men seemed to have very little if any themselves. She also noticed the size of the dicks swinging between the men's legs. Most were average while a few were bigger. The photographer, she noticed, seemed to be quite large as did his father-in-law. She took notice of Logan's size as a potential lover for her daughter. It was maybe a little bigger than average, but not too much, she thought. As soon as Steve and Brian exited the building, Kelly felt even more strange. Her son wasn't sporting an erection, but the cock hanging between his legs was never the less impressive. 'It has to be about five or six inches even without being hard,' Kelly thought, her eyes nearly popping out of her head. 'He even has that photographer beat!' Self-consciously she crossed her left arm over her breasts, hiding her hardening nipples from view and grabbed her right arm with her left hand, forcing the right hand to hang in front of her body and hide her own mostly shaved puss from view. When he saw that, Brian smiled while she just stared daggers at both him and her husband, who tried unsuccessfully to avoid her. When she caught him, she was more than ready to discover why they were at a nudist retreat.

"This is not a trip for work, is it, Steve?" she started in. "What have you gotten us in to? Why did you do this?"

"This wasn't my idea," he replied. "If I knew what this was, do really think I would have done this? I didn't know until we were already here."

"This still isn't about your work."

"If we hadn't have come, I would have lost my job. That much is true. Just trust me on that, okay?"

Kelly had no choice but to go on with the trip. But as the last two people to come out finally exited the shower house, she approached her son warily. "Listen to me, Brian. If you try anything with me, you will regret it, understand?"

"Mom. I would never force myself on you. You should know that by now. If I was that type, I would have taken it from you long ago."

"Just so you know, hon."

"We're all ready to go again," Sarah said. "Before we do, I just want to remind you that you cannot force yourself on someone else. We are here to have fun, but it isn't fun to be fucked by someone you aren't wanting to do it with. That is rule number one. Respect the other person's decisions and take responsibility for your own. Now, let's get moving so that we can make it to the campsite before it gets dark."

The group started to move again. As they did, Kelly watched her family. She was confused by what she saw. None of them seemed to be bothered by being naked. Amanda walked between her brother and father, and they all talked as if they were walking down a street in town instead of in the middle of some woods without a stitch of clothing on. 'How could they all be so comfortable?' she wondered.

At the site that had been chosen for the camp, the Roberts couldn't help but be impressed. At one end was the pickup, the trailer now detached from it with its back opened again so that equipment and personal items were available. Next to it was another trailer that had kitchenware hanging from the popped-up top, and a third that was a tank, the words "potable water" on the sides, front and rear. There were also some long tables near the trailers with bench seating for people to eat at. At the other end was a large pile of wood and near the middle sat a smaller pile arranged for a campfire. Along one side, in front of the trees of the woods they were in, were a line of portable toilets and along the other was a lake, glistening in the setting sun. The group walked in to find the two men that had gone ahead working on the last two tents, all the rest having already been set up. They were still dressed and working hard at setting up the campsite.

Bill Edgerton and D.C. Monroe stepped up to the two men and took over the job of the last of the tents. Triston Connor and Simon Bennett joined in, while Triston's oldest son headed to the trailer with the pots and pans. Logan entered the mobile kitchen and began setting up to cook an evening meal. Relieved of the duty of setting up, Frank and Jim took the pick-up to go to the shower house to prepare themselves for the rest of the weekend. Kelly noticed that Allison stood by her younger son with her arm around his waist while the boy, his face blushing a deep red, nervously tried to hide his growing erection at having a naked woman's tit pushed against his arm. Kelly could understand his trepidation since she was feeling some herself.

The Roberts quickly set up their sleeping bags in their tents. They had thought it would be the women in one and the guys in the other. Now, Kelly wasn't so sure that it would matter. Everyone was nude in the camp anyway. What would it matter if they were to sleep in whatever arrangement they wanted, so long as nothing happened that shouldn't. That meant that she could at least maybe have the chance to take her husband's cock up her love canal, if she could get him to do so. She wondered if the others of the group ever engaged in sex with people that they weren't married to. The way that Allison had talked and the announcement that Sarah gave made it seem probable that it could happen here. She wondered if she might have the chance to take Triston Conner's cock in her twat. It had looked like it might be nice, although it wasn't anywhere as nice looking as her own son's.

'Stop that!' she told herself. 'He's your son and you can't let him fuck you.'

After some time, a bell sounded throughout the site and people began walking towards the mobile kitchen. "Must be dinner," Steve said. "This will be different. I don't think I've ever eaten in the nude before." They made their way towards the others to see how things would work.

"Be sure to bring a towel to sit on," Allison told them as she passed on her way to the kitchen area, her youngest son in tow holding his towel in front of his groin. "It's a lot better than sitting on the hard bench bare-assed."

-----

"I have questions," Kelly said as she sat down next to Allison after going through the hand wash and getting food. She was amused by the two servers who had worn a mesh material like a hair net on their genitals to keep hair out of the food. "Quite a lot of questions."

"I'll do my best to answer them," Allison replied.

"First, your eldest cooked the meal tonight. I presume that you all share in the duties of maintaining the camp?"

"Of course."

"Does that mean that my family and I will be assigned duties?"

"Not this time. Come back in the spring and you will be placed in the rotation, but this time, you are our guests and thus not part of the work force."

"I hate to ask this with your son sitting next to you," she said lowering her voice, "but the way that things were looking back at the showers, I take it that sex happens between people other than their regular partner. Is that right?"

"Yeah, it happens."

"So, all the people here are swingers?"

"Well, not all of them. Most are, but some remain exclusive to their one person."

"How do you know which is which?"

Allison raised an eyebrow as she smiled at her. "Interested in someone?" A blush could be seen on Kelly's face in the dimming light. "At the campfire tonight, everyone declares their status. It sometimes changes from one month to the next. Case in point, the Edgertons started out as being off limits to everyone except Emily, but they now have opened their marriage a bit."

"What about you and your husband?"

"We are open," she answered. "In fact, Triston will be looking to get into someone else's cunt for sure this weekend since I will be occupied for a good deal of the time."

Kelly glanced again at Allison's son as she said the word "cunt." "You have to do a lot of the work?" she asked trying to ignore the language.

"Not really, although I do have K.P. duty tomorrow after breakfast."

"You have what?"

"K.P. duty. It stands for kitchen police. I will be responsible for cleaning up after all the breakfast stuff is done. But that's not what will be taking up most of my time

"What's will then?"

"I'll be busy bringing Tom into the group." She gave a rather cryptic looking smile.

"Allison!" Kelly gasped. "He's your son. You can't be serious. That's not right."

"You're right. He is my son. And, no, I'm not serious, I'm Allison."

"Oh, ha, ha. Very funny," Kelly intoned sarcastically.

"Anyway, who's to tell what happens out here? Just don't break that rule about not forcing anyone to do it with you." She started to get up and grab her empty plate. "The campfire will be lit soon. We have it every night and we all get together to discuss new changes and tell tales of what has happened with us since the last time we were together. Charles and Tabitha will surely have some to tell as they have been gone on their business trip. And Lisa will most likely share about her experience with having Simon's son. I'm really happy for them that everything went alright and especially that she's doing so well. We're going to go now so that I can talk with Tom about a few things before the gathering. See you there." With that, Allison got up from the table and led her son into the growing twilight, leaving Kelly confused and with even more questions. Was she actually going to fuck her own son? Surely, she wouldn't, would she? What did she mean about Lisa doing so well? What the hell kind of people were these? And most importantly in her mind, what the hell should be done about it.

Friday. Evening

Flames looking like red and yellow tongues licking at the sky lifted from the fire pit. The fire wasn't very large, but it provided enough light to see each other by. Kelly sat on one end of a wooden bench, her towel beneath her naked ass protecting her from splinters. Steve sat next to her and Amanda sat on the other side of him with Brian on the end next to his sister. 'Good,' she thought. 'I won't have to put up with him trying anything tonight, at least. Damn his cock looked nice, though.' She shook her head to clear the thought from her mind and the image that came of his cock giving her pussy a lot of pleasure. 'Stop it!' she mentally yelled at herself.

Frank waited until he was sure that everyone was present, Rachel Simmons and Simon Bennett coming to the gathering a little late after taking care of the clean-up. "Okay," said the leader as the two grabbed seats. "As always, the first order of business is to declare. I have the roster and we will go through each name so that we are sure of what is what." He lifted a clip board and looked at the first name. "Bennett, Lisa." He looked up at where she and Simon sat. "I suppose you will still say exclusive."

"People are going to be shocked," Lisa replied.

"Really?"

"Yep. Simon and I talked it over after an event that happened and decided that we would open up. Available," she announced.

"Wow. What brought that on?"

"I'll save that for story time."

"Okay. Simon?"

"Available," he answered simply.

"Conner, Allison?"

"For this trip, I'm going to have to say reserved. I'll be a bit busy since this is tom's first time out here." There was a smattering of laughter from the group.

"Understood," Frank answered. "Logan?"

"Available," he answered.

"Thomas?"

"Reserved," Allison answered for him.

"What's that mean, Mom," the boy asked.

"It means that for now, you will only have sex with certain people. This will keep you from being propositioned by everyone out here until you are ready for it."

"Triston?"

"Available," he answered. "Especially since Ally will be so busy with Tom." Again, there was some laughter.

"Crenshaw. Paul?" Frank called out.

"Available," came the answer

"Roz?"

"Available."

"Edgerton. Susan?"

"Available."

"Really," said Tabitha. "Since when?"

"Since just after the second month of these things. Bill and I were at your Mom's and enjoying each other, my mouth on her puss and his cock driving her wild, when your Dad started licking me. That led to all of us getting it on and it went on from there."

"Wow. I had no idea."

"Bill?" Frank asked.

"Available."

"Monroe. Charles?"

"Reserved," he said.

"Interesting," Frank wondered. "I thought for sure you'd still say 'exclusive.'"

"Tabitha?"

"Reserved."

"Something going on with you two?"

"We're looking at a certain situation," she answered with a smile. "We might reveal more later."

"Fair enough. Moore. Emily?"

"Available."

"Not surprising. Jim?"

"Available. Still not surprising."

"Roberts. Have you all been following along well enough to know what you are declaring?"

"I think so," Steve answered for his family. "Kelly and I talked about what kind of marriage we wanted before we got married. Neither of us were against an open arrangement, but we thought it might not go over so well when it came time for me to try to become a judge. That means that I haven't done a whole lot of extra-marital sex, although there have been a few.

"Really? You never told me about them."

"I know. And I probably should have, but it was cheating instead of fitting in with that arrangement. I hope you will forgive me. Anyway, she, on the other hand, was free to do what she wanted, so, she's had plenty."

"Shit, Steve. You make it sound like I'm a grade 'A' slut." A bit of laughter followed.

"I didn't mean that by any means."

"Wait a minute," Brian interrupted talking across the members of his family to address his mother. "Are you saying that you have sex with other guys all the time?"

"Not all the time, Brian," Kelly replied a blush coming to her face though not visible in the firelight. "But, I have my fun when I feel like it."

"Shit! How did you keep this quiet? Dad. You knew about them?"

"We kept it quiet by keeping our secrets to ourselves, son," Steve answered. "And, yes, I knew about them. Maybe not all of them, but at least most of them. Anyway, I figure if Judge Conner can get away with it, I ought to be able to do so too. So, I guess I'll say available."

"Okay," Frank said. "And going back to the top of the list of Roberts, Amanda?"

"Um, I guess I'll have to say reserved," she answered. "I have someone that I am with and we are pretty exclusive, except for this one other guy I am helping out for now by giving him oral. I'll keep things in mind and just back off for now."

"Brian?"

"Reserved."

"Kelly?"

She hesitated as she eyed her son. "Available," she finally said with a look towards Tristan Conner. Despite her fears that Brian might try to do something with her, she didn't want to restrict herself from other opportunities.

"That leaves me, Sarah and our last-minute add-on, Natasha. I know that both Sarah and I are available. What about you, Tasha?"

"I don't know, Frank. What if Mateo comes here and finds me doing all this? It will just give him more for the law suit."

"One, he doesn't know where you are. Two, you don't have the kids here, so, although he could use it in the divorce proceedings, he can't use it for the custody battle, and the divorce is going to happen anyway, and three, if he comes here, I'll arrest him for trespassing plus whatever else I can come up with. Since you live in Bend, I've talked with Roz and she will be issuing the TRO as soon as they get back, too."

"That all sounds good, but it isn't always so clear cut. What if he found out and gets more pictures of me? A lot of judges will look at my actions when the kids aren't around just as easily."

"Any pictures that he could take of you will not be admissible in court because they will have been illegally obtained, Mrs. Porter," Judge Conner answered. "It's your choice, but just by being here without clothes on you add more strength to the divorce suit. You're already here, after all, and sitting here with us naked."

"Your choice, Sis," Frank reiterated. "If you want to say exclusive or reserved instead of available or even off limits, that's up to you."

She thought a minute and looked at the other people gathered around the fire, her eyes lighting on Sarah sitting with her legs spread open while she reclined back some. Then she made her choice. "Fuck that," she said. "If I'm going to be here, I'm going to have fun. Fucking available. And Sarah? I hope you'll be one of the first ones I get with."

"You got it, sis," she chuckled. "Since you'll be sleeping in Frank's and my tent, I'll take you tonight and not let you go 'til morning."

DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers