The Retreat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers

"Who?"

"Vanessa's old boyfriend, David Moore."

"So?"

"I hadn't met him before, but I have a good memory. And D.C. Monroe was going by the name of David Moore at the time. D.C. Monroe is Tabitha's brother."

"Shit! Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"So, she's married to her own brother?"

"Exactly. Just like that Bennett woman is married to her son, according to what she said."

"I thought she was just making that up. Damn. If that's all true, then, how did they pull it off?"

"That, dear brother, is what I intend to find out."

-----

When Kelly came out of the toilet rubbing the sanitizer into her hands, she noticed her husband talking with Emily Moore. She wondered where her children had gotten to since she couldn't see them anywhere. 'They're probably already back at the fire pit,' she thought. Just as she started to head that direction, she was stopped by Allison Conner.

"Kelly." The woman called to her.

"Oh, yeah. You wanted to ask me something. What was it, Allison?"

"Earlier, you asked about Triston and I being available. Are you interested in him?"

"Are you really asking me if I want to fuck your husband?"

"Yes I am."

"Doesn't that seem a little odd? You want me to tell you about whether or not I might plan to have sex with your husband? That's not something most wives would want to know about. Most would call it cheating."

"But we're not like most couples, are we? You already know that he had said he's available. I think you know that the only reason I'm not is because of helping Tom to get into the group. And I heard you say that you are available and that you have had plenty of cock other than your husbands. What's the problem with talking about it?"

"I might tell Steve sometimes, but I don't go talking to the wives of whoever it is that I fuck. That is, if he's married."

"What you're saying is that sometimes you help men cheat on their wives? I'm not sure I like that. Not cool, Kelly."

"So, all the men that you fuck are single?"

"No. But the ones that are married are in a relationship in which they are swingers like Triston and I and their wives know that they have sex with other people. I don't want to break up any marriages."

"I don't either. That's why I don't go around talking to their wives."

"Tomorrow, I think you and I need to have a talk. But tonight, tell me. Are you interested in Triston?"

"This is very strange. At the beginning of this little 'experiment' I was so self-conscious of coming out of that shower house and parading around in front of my son naked. After spending the evening parading around without clothing, I feel so comfortable with it that I barely notice any difference to what goes on normally. And now, here we are talking about whether I'm going to get your husband to fuck me. Damn. It's hard to understand how different all this is from what I felt this afternoon. Yes, I would love to feel your husband's cock rammed up my pussy. What do you think are the chances that that will happen?"

"I'll let him know that you're interested, and we'll see if he tries to get with you. I don't think he's made any plans for this evening, yet. I'd say your chances are pretty good."

-----

Kelly sat where she had been sitting before, then noticed that Steve was sitting next to the Moores. He smiled at her and she smiled back with a nod of her head to let him know that she was alright with him being with the nice-looking blonde. She wondered about her offspring, thinking that they should have been back by now, when they entered the ring of light given off by the fire from the direction of the tents. Before she had the chance to ask them where they had been, Triston Conner sat down next to her.

"Hi," he said. "Mind if I join you?"

"I'm sure your wife has already told you that I would love for you to join me," she answered. 'Literally."

"Yes, she did," he chuckled. "I must say, I was surprised to hear that you would want to so quickly. I know that you have been with others, but it still must seem a little strange for you. I understand that you were unaware of what we have going on here when you first got here."

"Yeah. But I'm used to being free to do things, so it wasn't too hard an adjustment."

"That's good. I hope that you don't mind using your tent for tonight's little bit of fun. I think Ally will be busy in ours."

"I don't think that will be a problem. It looks like Steve will be having some fun in the Moore's tent and I'm sure that I can get Mandy to sleep in her brother's tent."

"That's good. Emily will make him feel real good. She's very good at it. I'm sure that we will be through before he returns."

She started to say something about him staying the night, but didn't get the chance as Tabitha was called on to tell her story.

"I'm pregnant," the girl started out. There was a bit of laughter as that fact had already come out earlier that night. "Yeah, I know. That's already been established, but now, it's official that I have told all of you. Anyway, that fact has brought on an idea about what Charles and I want to do about something, and we are choosing this weekend to take care of it.

"As Miss Roberts noted earlier this evening, last year I was abducted. Frank, I understand was one of the cops on the case."

"Actually, I was the only one assigned to it. A mistake of the department, really. And I messed it up."

"Well, that doesn't matter, now," she assuaged what looked like guilty feelings for being inadequate. She knew better because they both knew what the outcome of the event was. "Anyway, when I was abducted, you would think at first that they would think about someone making a ransom demand, but that wasn't what it was about. The kidnapper didn't want money. He wanted me. At the time, I was still a virgin. You might think that this was a terrible ordeal for me, but it turned out that it wasn't. I never saw his face the whole time he held me captive, nor did I hear his real voice. He did all he could to keep me from knowing who he was, so it's easy to understand why no arrests have been made. Once the guy understood that I was a virgin, he decided not to take my virginity. I came out of it as virginal as the day he took me.

"At the time, I was dating Simon, but I was already in love with Charles. And it was Charles who did me the favor of deflowering me after I got back home. I didn't know that he was just as much in love with me until then. The next night, I borrowed his van to go on a date with Simon. A van that was specifically designed to fuck in. I know what you're thinking. What a slut! But, it wasn't like that. See, the only reason I had his van is because Simon's car wasn't working, and mine was still locked up in the police impound lot after being towed there for the investigation. And the only reason I was going on the date was to break up with Simon. As you know, we are still friends. But from that time to this, we have not been on intimate terms. No man other than Charles has ever been inside my pussy.

"Of course, you all know that my parents are pretty easy going when it comes to sex." There was some more laughter. "In fact, the night Charles first fucked me, Mom was sitting right outside the door so that if she was needed she was there. Unusual, yes. But she wanted to be around in case I needed her. But that night that I came home from that last date with Simon, Charles was sitting with her and Aunt Susan watching a movie while they waited for me to get home. In fact, the reason Sue was there was so that Charles could watch her and Mom. Like I said, my parents are pretty easy going about sex." Again, laughter broke out. "But, Charles wasn't in the mood to watch that, so they ended up watching some action movie instead. Dad at the time was out on a date with Rachel. They have been fucking for years, sometimes with Mom in the mix as well. Anyway, when he got home, Charles was busy pounding away at my pussy while Mom and Aunt Sue were having fun together. We were all in living room and he walked in to see all this sex going on. He joined in with Mom, but in the process, he asked if he might have the chance to fuck me as well. My answer was no. I wanted Charles to be the only one to be with me.

"Before we left on our trip to do the shoot for the travel brochures, Charles and I decided to try to start a family. That has worked out wonderfully. While we were out, we talked about what had happened before we got together. You know, old girlfriends, old boyfriends. Including his time with my mom. Yes, he has fucked mom. It was only one day, happening in the afternoon and then again later that night. Yes, Dad knew about it, and I learned of it when I got back home from the kidnapping. So, since he has had the chance to fuck Mom, we made the decision to give Dad the chance to fuck me. Since I am pregnant, there is no chance that you will father a child with me, Dad, so you get the opportunity tonight to have a one-night stand with your daughter. But, there are conditions. First, Charles will be there with us and can join in with me. Second, once it's done, there won't be a repeat. So, what do you say, Dad? Are you up for it?"

Jim Moore stood up and gestured towards his cock which was standing tall at the thought of sliding into his daughter's tight, bald pussy. Again, laughter sounded around the campfire.

"Alright," Frank said as the laughter died down. "That's it for story time tonight. The rest of the evening is to just mingle and have fun. Do what you want to do with whomever you want to do it with as long as they are willing to do so too."

People stood and began talking to each other Kelly made her way to Steve and Emily to be sure that he knew that she was okay with his actions and they talked for a while as group. No one noticed that Brian and Amanda headed back to the tent area right away without talking to anyone else. Although Amanda very much wanted to catch up with Charles and Tabitha to grill them for some answers, it would have to wait until the next day.

"Looked like both Mom and Dad would be having some fun tonight," Amanda said as they entered one of the family's tents.

"Yeah," Brian answered rather dejectedly following her.

"Something wrong?"

"With all the dick available around here for her, she won't be wanting mine. It puts an end to the project. How do we take care of the problem now?"

"I hadn't thought of that. But, with all the incest going on around here, maybe we can just make an announcement and see how things go from there." She unrolled one of the two sleeping bags while Brian found and turned on the battery-operated lantern they had left in the tent.

"I don't know, Mandy. That could be dangerous."

"Yeah, but I don't have any other ideas. It's been months, and this isn't working. We need to do something to get to the end of it."

While they talked, they set up the sleeping bags so that they were joined into one big bag that two people would fit in together. "How do you want to do this then," Brian asked as they settled underneath the top bag.

"Tomorrow at the campfire, just come out with it and let the chips fall where they may. There won't be any problem with the group. Only mom."

"Alright," he said rolling over and grabbing one of her tits. She responded by reaching for his cock.

"Did you jack off this evening?" she asked.

"Of course. Had to, didn't I?"

"I suppose so, with eleven women running around naked all evening."

"Not to mention that one of them is my own dear sister, the most beautiful woman in the world."

"Such flattery," she teased as she looked at the top of the tent.

His hand left the breast he had been massaging and gently pulled her face toward him so that she was looking at his. "It's not flattery when it is true," he declared. She reached up and kissed him and their tongues began exploring each other's mouths. His hand went back to massaging her left tit as they did so while her hand stroked his cock.

"It's been so hard to keep from just jumping you all evening," Amanda remarked. "I thought for sure Mom saw it when I was playing with your cock near the end of Lisa's story."

"It has been just as hard for me."

"I can feel that," she chuckled as she deftly stroked his growing member. She shifted, throwing the top sleeping bag off them, and bent to take his member in her mouth, his hand once again leaving her boob as she rose up. As her mouth descended around his shaft, he grabbed her hips to indicate that he wanted her to move into a sixty-nine position, which she did and he began tonguing her pussy as it fell onto his mouth. She had been on edge all evening herself and it didn't take long before she had her first orgasm of the night.

Without hesitation, Amanda turned and straddled her brother, sliding his hard nine and a half-inch cock into her wanting pussy. He groped at her tits as she rode him. "Tomorrow," she began while bouncing on his dick, "we use the campfire time to tell Mom."

"She's likely to go ballistic," Brian replied enjoying the feeling of his sister's body.

"I know. Especially after tonight. She was ready for Dad to jump up and arrest Lisa, Paul and Simon."

"Then, maybe it's not so good an idea to let her know," Brian suggested as he turned her on to her back and entered her again.

"She has to find out sometime. Might as well do it now while we have everything contained.

"Alright. If you're sure that that's what you want to do."

"I think it's for the best. She can't go running off from here. Besides, here, we have the non-disclosure statement."

"Well, one thing's for sure. You won't have to be giving Dad any blow jobs this weekend."

Amanda gave a chuckle as Brian picked up his pace a little, moving his cock into his sister's tight tunnel. "Jealous?"

"You know I don't like it."

"How do you think I felt about you trying to fuck Mom?"

"I know, I know," he said as he rose up on his knees and raised her legs higher to get into her pussy deeper. "But I didn't get her to do so."

"Sucking Dad's cock was just so he could get off and not need to fuck her until you got in her cunt. It wasn't like I was doing it for pleasure."

"Well, it's done with now."

"You will probably need to fuck her still. But we'll worry about that tomorrow. You feel really good tonight. Fuck me deep, Bri."

"You know it, sis." He began pounding at her pussy as if racing to the finish line. He wanted to make her cum at least once more, but also knew that their time was limited. Their mother could come back to the tents at any time, and he didn't want her catching them in the middle of him giving his sister his hard cock.

"Ohh!" she moaned. "I'm going to cum again. Pound it in me, my love. I need it, aaarrrrrggggh!" The growl came from her throat as she once again felt herself tipping over the edge and cumming hard on his cock. She grabbed his head and pulled it down to kiss him, their tongues battling for supremacy.

"I'm right there with you, Mandy," he said breaking off the kiss. With that he gave a series of quiet grunts as he tried to keep things quiet while he filled her cunt with his baby making sauce. The feel of his cock throbbing as he filled her set her off one last time as she pulled him tighter into her pussy, trying to swallow all of his cum. "I love you, sweetheart."

"I love you to, babe."

-----

As it turned out, Kelly didn't have to use her tent for her and Triston to have their fun. Since Logan went to Susan's tent, Allison took her son into his own tent and Kelly and Triston went in to his. Afterwards, she settled down and was almost asleep when he shook her and told her that they needed to get up. "Ally should be back here pretty soon, and you need to go back to your own tent."

"Really?" she asked not knowing their arrangement. "Steve won't mind if I stay here."

"That's not how we do things," he answered. "Allison will talk to you about it tomorrow, but you need to go back to your own tent for now."

As she reached the two tents that belonged to the Roberts Family, she was unsure which one to go in to. She would just have to open one up and look to see who was in it. When she unzipped the tent she chose first, she found it empty. That surprised her as she knew Brian and Amanda hadn't stayed near the campfire very long when other people started mingling around. Perhaps one or the other was at the portable toilets again. Or did that mean that they had decided to find someone to have fun with in the camp after all? Or maybe it was just one of them that did. After all, Amanda had declared herself as reserved and seemed pretty adamant about being pretty much faithful to the one she was with. She wondered if that other person knew about the guy she was helping out with giving him blow jobs. Brian had said reserved, also. 'Probably just so that he could try to get into his mother's cunt and not be bothered by other's trying to get that magnificent looking beast hanging between his legs into theirs'. She had no illusions about the fact that he would still want to fuck her, but he had stayed away all evening and she hoped he would behave himself the rest of the weekend.

She went to the other tent to make sure that she should be in the one that was empty. It could be that they wanted to split it up so that the girls were in one while the guys were in the other so that Brian wouldn't have to sleep in the tent with his sister. But that's where she found them. Together in the other tent, the two of them wrapped around each other under one of the sleeping bags with the other underneath them zipped together. They were both asleep. 'Okay,' she thought. 'They must have been cold and decided to use each other for warmth through the night. No big deal, I guess.' She decided to let them sleep and went to the other tent.

DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers