The Retreat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DOMann1959
DOMann1959
302 Followers

"Our first coupling of the weekend is made," Frank said. "I didn't know you were so into lesbianism, Tash."

"I didn't know Sarah was, either. I'm surprised she took me up on it. But what can I say? A woman knows how to eat another woman's pussy and do it right." Again, the group began to laugh.

"I think I do alright at it. Of course, I've had some help in learning from Sarah. Next item of business, story time," Frank continued after the laughter died down again. "A time to catch up on all that's been going on in everyone else's lives since last we met. It's been a while since the Monroes have been here and the Bennetts and Crenshaws are just returning after an extended absence as well. Since Lisa has already said that she has a story to tell, we'll let her go first."

"Thanks, Frank. Put all the pressure on me."

"You can handle it. Besides. It's the first of the weekend, so you don't have to top anyone else."

"This happened about a month before Michael was born," she started as she held the baby.

"You want me to hold him while you talk?" Tabitha asked.

"Thanks, Tabby. I appreciate that." Michael was handed off and stirred slightly in the blanket he was wrapped in. "Anyway, as I was saying, Michael wasn't born yet when this occurred. You all know that I work in my brother's doctor's office." Several nodded their agreement. "Well, there was a room there that had a problem with the lock. Once the door shut, it would often lock on its own, trapping people inside. That happened one afternoon with Paul and I near the end of the day. Sheila, that's the nurse that works with him, had already left for the day and we got locked in that damn room. If you've been a mother, you know that at times you have to pump the milk out of your tits, or they begin to hurt. That was what was going on with me. Inside that room, I didn't have a breast pump or anything. It was becoming very uncomfortable and I began to leak. Something had to be done."

Friday. A few months earlier.

"Click."

"Shit!" Lisa said when she heard the ominous sound. "Paul, do you have your cell phone on you?"

"No. Why?"

"That damn door just shut."

Paul walked over to the intercom box and hit the button. "Sheila, would come and let us out of room five, please?"

"I sent her home already," Lisa told him. "Fuck! This is bad. This is bad. This is really, really bad."

"I'm sure that someone will find us, Lis."

"You don't understand. I haven't had a chance all day to, um...extract my milk. My boobs are going to be hurting soon." She walked to the only chair in the room and sat.

Paul began to look for something to pry open the locked door, but there wasn't anything heavy enough to ram through it or sharp enough yet strong enough to get between it and the frame to pry it open. In defeat, he sat on the floor. They sat that way for a half hour, Lisa uncomfortable and sometimes giving a grunt.

"Shit!" she finally yelled as she began to undo her top. "Paul, I have to get this done. I'm sorry."

"For what? You think haven't seen a pair of tits before? I am a doctor after all."

"Not mine you haven't."

"I'm sure they're not too different from any others I've seen."

Lisa removed her blouse and undid the cups of her maternity bra so that her nipples, already leaking milk, were exposed. She grabbed her left breast and squeezed it, sending a stream of milk squirting about two feet from her. Despite his assurances, Paul could feel his cock grow in his dress trousers. He reached down and adjusted it so that it wouldn't get caught on his clothing and cause him pain and his sister couldn't help but notice.

"So, it won't affect you, huh," she teased. "Liar."

"Hey! I didn't say it wouldn't affect me. I am a heterosexual male, after all."

She pulled another squirt from her breast, and he casually rubbed his dick in the loose trousers. Once the stream stopped, she pinched the nipple and let out a moan. "Damn!"

"Something wrong, sis?"

"My boobs have always been sensitive. Just the right amount of pressure can send me to the moon."

"Need some help?"

"Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Can't deny that."

"I can't believe I have to waste all this milk," she remarked as she sent another stream to the floor.

"You don't," Paul said as he rose. He took three steps, leaned over and latched onto his sister's big tit. His hand went to the right one that had yet to have any stimulation and gently squeezed it while he sucked, extracting milk from both boobs, the left filling his mouth with a generous portion which he swallowed and the right one dribbling down his fingers.

Lisa knew she should stop him. She was married to Simon. They had made a vow to not have an open marriage, just like she did when she was married to her first husband, Mike Brooks. She couldn't cheat on him. she grabbed the hair at the back of his head, intending to pull him away. But, she had always had very sensitive nipples and could orgasm from just having them licked and sucked when it was done right. And he was indeed doing it right. As she entangled her fingers in his hair, her orgasm hit and she was unable to do much of anything except pull him tighter to her tit. She let out a scream that would have been heard throughout the office if there had been anyone there to hear it.

As she came down from her orgasm, she found her hand had grabbed her brother's dick through his pants. Unconsciously, she began to rub it up and down and wrapped her hand around it as much as she could with the fabric in the way. Her other hand was still entangled in his hair at the back of his head. Now, she pulled him off her milking tit only to move him to the other one. As he changed, his hand left her tit and moved downwards across her belly, large with the baby inside, and between her legs. He rubbed her pussy gently through the now very wet fabric of her maternity pants, paying special attention to the protruding bump that he knew had to be her clit.

Her hands moved away from him. She raised up and lowered her pants and the panties underneath with them, revealing her very bushy pussy with its large clit sticking out. His fingers meandered through her hair until he once again found and began rubbing her clit in circular motions. She moaned, and he let his fingers probe inside her pussy, feeling how tight it still was for someone about to give birth in just another month or so.

"You don't shave." he remarked.

"Simon likes my twat to be hairy," she answered.

"Shit!" he exclaimed as he found her clit again." You sure got one hell of a big clit, sis." He went back to sucking on her tit while fingering her pussy.

Lisa reached for his belt buckle and undid it. She knew that she should stop. She shouldn't allow this to happen. She and Simon had not deigned it a good idea to have an open marriage, but she was too hot to stop, too far into her own horniness to even consider stopping.

The belt came loose and she quickly undid the button underneath then lowered his zipper. His cock sprung from the pants already hard and sticking up into her face. "No underwear?" she asked.

"Seldom," he answered releasing her tit from his mouth. "They just get in the way."

She took his cock in her mouth and began sucking as he reached for her pussy again.

He started rubbing circles around her clit, stimulating it for her. They kept going for two whole minutes before Paul's legs felt like they were going to cramp up. He pulled his dick from her mouth and pulled her from the chair to lay her down on the floor, kissing her as he did so. As soon as she was laying on her back, he dropped down between her legs and started kissing the lips of her pussy. He licked one side then the other before finally taking her oversized clit in his mouth and sucking on it. Her hands automatically went to his head to pull him closer and keep him at it. It didn't take him long to bring out another orgasm from her and he found his face covered in her secretions. But now, it was his turn.

Paul moved from his sister's pussy and worked his way up her swollen pregnant belly. His mouth again came to her milk laden tits sticking through the unclipped cups of the maternity bra and started sucking on them. Being careful not to crush her belly, he pushed his cock at her hole. It slid along her labia, knocking against her clit a few times and even further up through her hair above. Then he repositioned himself and slowly pushed his member inside her.

"Fuck!" Lisa screamed as he entered her. He was going slow. In fact, she thought it was a bit too slow. "Push, bro. Fucking push!"

He did. He pushed steadily until his hard six inches was buried deep in her cunt. He began to move in and out slowly to allow her to get more comfortable with the feeling of his cock inside her. But her pussy was already producing enough moisture to lube a canon and it wasn't long before he found himself giving her all he had over and over. Together they set up a rhythm that they could both enjoy. He raised up on his knees so that he wasn't touching her belly except to run his hands over it once in a while, while they fucked. She was meeting each stroke of his cock in her pussy with one of her on, beating her engorged clit against his abdomen as much as she could.

"That feels so good, Paul," she declared. "Fuck me."

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this, sis. I wished we had done this earlier. We should have done this right after I found you again."

"Shut up and fuck me. If you talk about any of that, you'll ruin it for both of us."

Paul was only too happy to comply with such a request. The problem was, he couldn't. As much as he tried to keep his mouth shut, his moans were nearly as loud as hers, so, although he stopped talking, he couldn't shut up.

Lisa was moaning at least as loud as her brother, if not louder. She was loving every minute of his hard driving cock entering her cunt and pulling back out. She could feel it rubbing against the walls of her pussy, and was happy that she wasn't too spread open yet. She reached down to rub her clit as they fucked, adding more stimulation and was soon cumming again as she screamed out her joy.

"You always cum that easily, or is it an effect of the pregnancy?"

"I've always been pretty easy to get off, but it's even more so since the pregnancy. Maybe he's pushing on just the right place inside there."

Paul gave a small laugh. "So, your second born is making you cum before he's even born. Wants to be like his father, I guess."

For the next half hour, Paul got to know every inch of his sister's body as he explored her pussy from the inside in several positions. They were able to fuck with her on top the easiest and that was the position that they were in when he finally reached the point of no return and sprayed his cum in her clenching cunt.

Exhausted, the two of them lay on the floor completely naked and trying to catch their breath. That was when the door finally opened as Simon walked in looking for his wife who was very late getting home due to the self-locking door. But he was not expecting to find them in the state that they were in. Paul was laying on the floor, his shirt up around his waist and his pants missing while Lisa lay near him panting and naked except for the maternity bra she wore with her tits hanging through the open cups and playing with her clit.

"Thank God you're here Simon. We got locked in and I had already sent Sheila home. Do me a favor, baby. Prop that door open and come over here and fuck your mother. Momma still needs her hole filled up."

Present day.

Kelly couldn't believe what she was hearing. As Lisa finished her story, she looked around at the other campers to see if they were as shocked as she was and if anyone was going to do anything. After all, there were three judges in attendance as well as two cops. But no one seemed to care about the news that the woman had just shared. In fact, most of them were either touching themselves or someone else next to them. She looked at Allison Conner and saw that the woman, seated between her two sons, was slowly tugging on both of their dicks, Tom looking rather nervous about that fact. She leaned over to her husband as she noticed Natasha Wilson, a surprised look on her face, whisper something to her brother who nodded his head with a smile. "Steve, what are we going to do?"

"About what?" he asked.

"That woman just admitted she had sex with her brother and that she is married to her own son."

"So I heard."

"That's incest and it's illegal. We have to do something."

"Yes, it is, and no, we don't. I suggest that you not worry about what they are doing here. You have to remember that this is their show, not ours and we are the outsiders. And don't forget, we signed that non-disclosure agreement. Don't rock the boat, sweetheart."

"Have you just gone spineless?" she fumed. "They're breaking the law."

"And what do you think would happen if I tried to do something?" he asked. "Would they all of a sudden just give up and walk out of here? There are two other judges here and two cops, and none of them seemed to be surprised at that revelation. I have a feeling that this is not something new to them. And I'm not going to try to upset them and get us in trouble."

"He's right, Mom," Amanda joined in quietly. "The Bennetts aren't the only ones here in that situation and now is not the time to do anything."

"What do you mean they're not the only ones?" Kelly whispered intensely. In the dim light of the campfire, it didn't register where her youngest child's hand was.

"Never mind, Mom. It's not important."

While this exchange was going on, Lisa was still talking. She told of how Simon had entered the room, but the door had shut behind him and again locked. After giving her his cock as she wanted, he then pulled out his pocket knife and used the screwdriver on it to pry the bolts out of the door hinges so that they could leave the room. The group had a good laugh at the expense of the doctor not being able to think about removing the door to get out, and she then went on to explain how Simon and she had come to the decision after much discussion to open their marriage as long as both were alright with the person who would be with their partner. However, she hadn't been with anyone else since then, and he had only spent an evening with Roselynn Crenshaw, who was his aunt by marriage, wife of Paul who was both his uncle and brother-in-law, although she didn't point out those facts. "So, we are now on the available list and this weekend will be the start of our mutual sharing of each other with someone else. I'm actually looking forward to it and my body is feeling all the tingles of expectation. But first, I have to go visit one of those port-a-johns. Tabitha would you mind watch..." She let out a gasp as she looked at her friend. "What the fuck? Are you nursing him?"

The girl blushed a bit as she nodded her head, acknowledging the fact that Michael's mouth, locked on her left tit, was suckling and he was receiving a meal in the process.

"When were you going to tell everyone?"

"Tonight," she answered. "Mom and Dad already know, but I was going to tell everyone else tonight. I guess that that is accomplished."

"Congratulations," Amanda pipped up. "May it go well with you."

"But, you're not even showing," Lisa said incredulously. "How far along are you?"

"Only a couple of months."

"Then how is it that you have milk already?"

"The doctor says that although it's unusual, it's not unheard of and there's nothing to worry about. The baby is doing just fine, and that's what's important."

"At least it didn't happen with that guy who abducted you last year." Amanda voiced. "Did they ever find him?"

Tabitha gave a look of surprise at the unexpected question. "Um," she said.

"An arrest has not been made for that kidnapping," Frank stepped in to answer sounding very much like a politician trying not to say too much.

Amanda wondered about it and raised her eyebrows as she responded. "I see," was all she said.

"Tabitha," Frank prodded to change the subject. "You said that you would reveal more later about your and Charles' response to the declaration. Want to let us all in on it now?"

"Uh, I said I might reveal more later," she amended as she came out of the daze Amanda's question had put her in. "But, I guess now is as good a time as any. Though I think we should take a break and let everyone use the johns first."

The group broke up and flashlights lit up as people started heading to the port-a-johns at the side of the clearing. Several were talking to each other about who they thought they might want to be with that evening. Allison caught up with Kelly just outside the row of johns and asked her to wait for her after she got out so that she could ask her something.

The new camper entered one of the small portable bathrooms and sat on the toilet seat. She looked at the urinal part that was attached to one wall with a pipe leading to the collection chamber and wondered how some of the guys were going to be able to take care of emptying their bladders with their swollen dicks not wanting to go down. She was sure that no one had cum yet, everyone seeming to jack their dicks or play with their pussies just enough to keep them pleasurably aroused without release. Of course, now that no one was talking about fucking her brother or her husband/son, things could calm down, but she had seen some of the dicks still being held by someone they were walking with. Susan Edgerton had grabbed ahold of Logan Conner's tumescent member as she led him towards the johns. It was clear that she had decided that she wanted the chance to be with him that evening.

In truth, Kelly was glad of the break. She needed to relieve her bladder as well, but she was super horny from seeing all those cocks sticking up. Especially her son's that she thought had to be close to ten inches long and very thick when it was hard. After she was done pissing, she reached down to touch herself as she thought about that cock. 'Stop it!' She told herself just before her fingers reached her clit. 'You aren't that slut who just told that story. You can't fuck your son. It's wrong and it's just as wrong to think about it.' She grabbed some of the toilet paper and wiped at her pussy. Even that much nearly sent her over the edge and she thought about using it to stimulate her clit, but simply dropped the paper into the chamber and stood to walk out, hoping that she could find a hard cock to fill her hole later on. 'One that isn't your son's,' she told herself sternly.

-----

As Amanda came out of one of the portable toilets, Brian grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the crowd towards where the tents were set up. "Turn your light off, sis," He said as they went. His was already off, and he led them to a spot some distance from both the fire pit and the toilets where they wouldn't be disturbed. "Okay," he said when he finally stopped. "What the hell is up with you?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I saw your eye brows raise when they answered that question about this kidnapping thing. What's the deal?"

"His answer was ambiguous."

"How so?"

"He was careful to say that they hadn't arrested anyone, but not that they didn't know who it was. I think they know more than their saying."

"So why would they want to keep it a secret?"

"I don't know. Maybe it was someone important or rich or something. All I know is that they aren't telling the whole story. And another thing. Charles Monroe isn't who he says he is, either."

"What? What do you mean? Have you seen him before?"

"Last year when Tabitha Moore was abducted, I went with Vanessa Peterson to help put up flyers asking for information. She had dated Tabitha's brother and wanted to help, so we went to the mall where they were all meeting to find out what to do. Guess who was assigning sectors of the city to put up flyers in and partnering people up to do so?"

DOMann1959
DOMann1959
302 Followers