The Retreat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers

"Like I said, I'm not sure he meant it that way, now."

"Back to our daughter. Why would you do this, Steve?"

"I can't answer that."

"We were just talking about not keeping secrets and you're already backing out on the deal?"

"It's not my secret to tell. But, from what I've been told, you will learn about it later tonight."

"I don't know about this Steve. How am I to just let this go?"

"We made an agreement to not let what we said right now come between us, too. Are you saying you won't honor that?"

Kelly thought about it before answering. "You know what? Allison was right. Secrets can be as deadly to a marriage as an illicit affair."

"I love you, Kelly. I had good reasons for all of this. Or at least I thought I did at the time. And if it had worked, it probably would have been fine. Please don't destroy our marriage."

Kelly looked at him for a long time. Could she still stay with him? this was so much beyond anything she had imagined. But then, she had done so much more. How would he react to all the guys she had been with? how would he take it when she told him about his father, his brothers, his sister's husband? Still, she hadn't resorted to incest. Then again, he hadn't really either, she guessed, since he was only getting a blow job. She didn't think that the law would see it that way, or society at large for that matter. But then, there were two cops and two other judges at the camp and all of them knew of someone who was engaged in not only blow jobs between family members, but full on sex. And they sure weren't inclined to do anything about it. Should she be the same?

She turned and looked out the opening of the tent. "I suppose we should still go through my list, at least," she suggested. "Or, rather, as much of the list as I can."

"What do you mean as much as you can? Are you planning to hold out on me?"

"No. I mean that there are some that I can't remember who they are. Some in the past I picked up at a bar, and though I knew their names at the time, I sure can't remember them now."

"How many?" Steve asked as he sat back down.

"Four or five, I guess. Maybe a bit more."

"Only four or five?"

"Ones I picked up at a bar. The whole list is a bit longer."

"How much longer?"

"I guess you could say quite a bit longer."

He thought about her answer. "Let's wait until after lunch to go through them all." He suggested.

"Good idea," she agreed. She crawled from the tent and walked away without even a glance back.

After leaving the tent, Kelly went to the line of portable toilets while Steve went towards the kitchen area. Lunch was called not long after and others began showing up, Amanda and Brian among them, but Kelly was conspicuously absent.

"I told her," Steve said.

"Everything?" asked Brian as his eyes widened.

"Not everything. She doesn't know about the two of you, yet. But it seems that the people here follow a set of rules for their own swinging." He filled them in as quickly as he cold fearing that Kelly would show up in the middle of it. "We sort of decided to explore that idea. So, I had to tell her all the people I've been with and that included you, Amanda. She knows that it was to make her more susceptible to giving in to doing it with someone other than me, but I didn't tell her who. She's as mad as a wet hen, right now, and I don't know if she's going to be alright or not. Despite our promise not to let the past affect our marriage, she may not want to stay with me."

'I'm sorry, Dad," Amanda replied. "I guess it was a stupid idea. I never thought she would be that mad."

"If the plan had worked and she had ended up getting your brother to fuck her, she probably wouldn't be. But it doesn't matter now. We just have to continue to move forward. You go ahead and follow through with your plan to tell her tonight. If she leaves, she leaves. There's nothing we can do about it."

"Alright."

Kelly took quite a bit of time sitting in the portable toilet. She had no wish to see the other campers and when the lunch bell rang made no effort to move to the food. She sat there and thought about what Steve had said. It didn't bother her in the least that he had fucked the secretary at the law office or the two attorneys that had tried to use their sex to try to manipulate him. But how could he let their daughter give him blow jobs? He said it was so she would be more open to fucking someone else. Who? Did it even have to be someone in particular? Was it so that she would give in to Brian's attempts to seduce her? But that didn't make any sense. Why would he want her to fuck her own son? 'Maybe so he could fuck their daughter,' she thought. But he hadn't fucked her. She said she was with someone and they were rather exclusive other than the blowjobs she was giving someone to help him out. Obviously, that person was her father. The only thing that wasn't clear was the why. None of it made sense.

Once she finally exited the portable john and retrieved food, Kelly's family were already seated together at a table eating. They looked at her hoping that she was alright with everything, but weren't exactly surprised when she opted to not sit with them. Instead, she went to where Allison was sitting and plopped her tray down somewhat angrily.

"Something wrong?" Allison asked.

"I'm beginning to think that it was a mistake to even think of agreeing to your fucking rules."

"I guess he didn't take the news of you're having sex with your brother-in-law very well?"

"We haven't even got to that part yet," Kelly answered. "Why the hell did I not leave well enough alone?"

"What happened?"

"After talking about all the rules you have, and agreeing to do them, then agreeing not to let the past affect our marriage, he told me about the women he's been with. My turn will be after lunch, but I'm not sure I even care to tell the son-of-a-bitch about them."

"He's been with someone that you don't like him to be with, I take it. your sister-in-law?"

"No. I couldn't very well get mad at him for that. No, he's the one my daughter, Amanda, has been giving blowjobs to.

"And you really don't like that. I'm not sure I can give you much advice about it. After all, I've fucked both of my son's, now. As I said this morning, Emily has been with both her sister and her brother. And of course, you heard Lisa's story last night. What she said about calling Simon her son? That's true. And I don't doubt that the story she told about her brother and her in the locked room was also true."

"I kind of figured it was," Kelly intoned. "I was surprised that none of the other judges or the two cops that are here not only didn't start putting on handcuffs but acted like it was no big deal. Steve didn't want to do anything about it, either. I guess now I know why."

"Does it bother you that much? Are you going to turn us all in when you get out of here?"

"No," she answered with a sigh. "I signed that non-disclosure agreement. Besides, I'd have to turn in my own daughter, too, wouldn't I? And it just wouldn't be worth the trouble. But that doesn't mean I like the idea of my husband fucking my daughter. I'm not Emily Moore."

"So, you think that you're going to divorce him?"

'I don't know what to do."

"Did he tell you anything about why?"

"So that I would be more likely to look somewhere other than him. I don't know why he would want that, though. He said that it wasn't his secret to tell, but I would hear about it tonight."

"Kelly. I don't want to butt into your business, but I really think that you should stay with him. Maybe wait until tonight to find out the rest of the story, anyway. You have seen the way we do things here at the camp. There are a lot of times when things go on between relatives. Last night, Jim and Tabitha. You already know about Simon and Lisa, and Lisa and Paul. And I heard that Frank had a threesome with Sarah and Natasha last night. And that's just some of the stuff. There's more that goes on then you know, but they make it all work. And they do love each other. I mean the ones that are married to each other. Can you give Steve the benefit of the doubt?"

Kelly thought about it before answering. She knew that her friend was right. She could see that Simon and Lisa really loved each other. And that Frank's having some time with his sister wasn't hurting what he had with his wife. Maybe she should wait a while. Maybe a bit more thought should go into it before any decision was made. "I'll think about it," she promised. "I'll wait until after tonight at least so I can find out the rest of it."

Steve was laying on his back on top of his sleeping bag when Kelly entered the tent for her part of the disclosure discussion, as she had come to think of it. She couldn't help but think of how easy it would be to crawl over him and take his cock into her pussy. She hadn't had any sex since the night before because she had been concentrating on the set of rules Allison had told her about, and the only time she had done anything was when she had watched her husband with Natasha that morning. It seemed like a lifetime ago.

"Kelly?" Steve said. "Do you remember when I was working for the Finches? I used to come home for lunch. Quite often, lunch consisted of your sweet twat. It's been a while since we've done that. How about we give it a go before we get back into this thing?"

"Why don't you just have Amanda suck you off?" she retorted angrily.

He sighed. "It wasn't about us, you know. We were doing it to get you to do it."

"That doesn't make a bit of sense, Steve. I don't need that kind of incentive to go out and find someone to fuck."

"But you weren't," he noted. "Before we got here, you hadn't been with anyone since you and Bob fucked at the pool that day."

She sat. "Let's just get this over with," she suggested.

"Alright," he answered with another sigh. "Go ahead and tell me who is on your list."

"Like I said," she begun, "there are some that I don't know the names of. There are about half a dozen guys that I picked up at a bar, quite a few UPS delivery men, and some repair men that have been called to the house for this or that. It seems I have a knack for opening the door without being fully dressed." Steve chuckled. "Even with all that, I still have a substantial list."

"Go on," he prompted.

"You know about Bob. Then there's Sean, my personal trainer. His wife actually knows about us. She came in when we were doing it once and actually joined in. The guy that reads the gas meter has been with me, too. I can't remember his name and I don't know if he's married or not. The mailman, Richard, and, of course, I couldn't leave out Henry, our next-door neighbor. I guess I'll have to stop fucking him. I'm sure he won't want to tell his wife. Gabriel from across the street doesn't have a wife, so I can keep on doing it with him."

"Is that it?" he asked. "None of them are anyone that I would care about you doing it with."

"No," she answered. "I hope you won't be too mad about the others. Both Nathan and Aaron, your brothers. I'm sure that neither Charlotte nor Mia knows about their husbands' infidelity. Your father, Joe. Again, I doubt your mom knows. And, as you guessed, Ethan."

"These are the ones you thought I would be upset about?"

"Yes. I wasn't sure I could tell you about them. I don't know if you will think you have to tell Dawn or Evelyn."

"Since Dad died, I don't see any need to tell Mom about it. As for Dawn, maybe we can give Ethan the choice. Do you think he would still want you?"

"It's been a while. We haven't seen them since Christmas. But that was the last time he and I were together."

"I think we'll ty to get him and my brothers to tell their own wives, then. If they won't do so, they'll just have to deal with not having their dicks up your cunt. Anyone else?"

"Before I knew you there were some. Do you want to know about them?"

"I don't think it's necessary. Unless any of them would be likely to be problematic."

"No, I don't think so."

"That went rather well, then," he said. "I hope you will be alright with what Amanda did. It really was part of a bigger plan."

"I don't know, Steve. I'll have to do a lot of thinking on this."

Kelly walked into the water of the lake. Although the nights were cooling down quite a bit, the days were still very warm. The water felt good on her skin, but it didn't lift her mood as she had hoped. It was part of a plan, he said. What plan? she wondered as she lay back and floated on the water. Why did he want her to be more easily seduced? The plan hadn't worked. Did that mean that he wanted her to accept someone in particular? If so, of course it didn't work. She hadn't exactly been celibate in the last few months that he must have been getting his dick sucked by his daughter, in spite of his thinking she hadn't been with anyone since Bob. She had been with Sean numerous times, sometimes with his wife, Betty Jo, joining in and sometimes not. And that wasn't counting Myles, the mailman and gas meter reader, Ben. She had had almost as much dick from Myles as she did from Sean. More susceptible, he had said. But, to who? To Brian? That could make sense if he knew that Brian had been trying to seduce her. But, did he know? And why would he want her to fuck their son? What was it that Brian had said last Wednesday? 'There's nothing better to get back at a cheating spouse then revenge sex.' That sounded like a good idea. But with who? And it couldn't be Brian by any means. She dropped her legs down lifting her head and saw Frank sitting on the shore. That would do for a start, she thought.

Frank sat watching the people in the water. With the afternoon sun beating down, most of the camp was there. Some were playing around, others just relaxing in the cooling water, and even a few were causing waves by fucking each other. Kelly Roberts was there, he noticed. He wondered how she was doing. According to Allison, she had just found out that her husband had been getting blow jobs from his daughter. That had to be a shock. Especially, he thought, with the way he had seen her react last night when Lisa had told her story. It hadn't taken long to realize that she hadn't known what was going on. All it took was the knowledge that her husband hadn't told her the truth about why they were there, and he had found that out before they went to the shower facility. He and Sarah had discretely kept their mouths shut about what they had found during the not quite so routine traffic stop.

He watched as she rose out of the water and walked toward him. He was a little surprised when she dropped down by him and proceeded to lean over and take his cock into her mouth, but it didn't take long for it to begin to grow hard. Once she had it good and wet, slathered with her saliva, and hard as a rock, she stood and swung a leg over him. He flattened himself on his towel as she lowered herself onto his turgid member, taking it in her pussy slowly as it was not prepared for the intrusion.

Kelly moaned as she felt their pelvises touch. She could feel him deep inside and thought that it was just what she had needed. He was a decent size, too, she thought, though not as big as her son. There goes that stereotype, she told herself before sweeping the thought of Brian's cock from her mind. She may be a slut, at least for this weekend, but she wasn't an incestuous slut. And since she was being a slut for the weekend, she decided to open her legs for every available male in the camp. That left Jim, Bill, Simon, and Paul yet to fuck. She would probably be able to get one later that night, one the next morning, one in the afternoon, and the last one the next night. As she planned it all out, she attacked the cock inside her voraciously, bouncing on it with abandon. She wanted to fuck and be fucked as hard as was possible.

Amanda and Brian had tried unsuccessfully to corner Charles and Tabitha during the morning both before and after their own jaunt in the woods. In the afternoon, they were too concerned about what was going on with their parents to even think about looking for the couple. So it was, that they were at the beach to see it when Kelly walked out of the water and started in on their host's cock. They watched as she attacked it, pushing it into her as fast and hard as she could. They could see her pounding against Frank's body angrily as she hurled the two of them toward climax. When hers hit, she rode through it while she screamed out "yes!" several times and ended with "fucking hell, yes. Fuck the living shit out of me, Frank!"

Looking up, she noticed her offspring watching her. She rose off of the hard cock, turned so that she was on hands and knees and shook her ass in his direction. "Take my ass, Frank. I need you in there now." As the host of the party, Frank wasn't about to refuse and shoved his dick in her asshole. He entered slowly, using only her own juices to lubricate her. Once the head of his cock was in her, she let out a small scream and he thought about backing out. But, he realized she still wanted it and worked his way further in until he felt his stomach touch the cheeks of her ass. It still took a few minutes before he could move with ease to fuck her, but they finally began to work up a good rhythm.

"Damn, I want you," Amanda declared as she looked at her brother's cock now standing at full attention. Other campers began to gather around, and some watched while others began to join in the festivities. It soon became an all-out orgy. In the midst of it all, Brian spread his towel on the ground and Amanda followed suit. It didn't take long before the two of them were entwined together and going at it almost as hard as their mother was. By now, neither of them cared if they were caught by her or not, and they knew that the others on the retreat wouldn't care one way or the other.

Saturday evening the campfire.

Kelly had gone through dinner without even a glance at Steve or Amanda. She didn't know what she was going to do about it all yet. And how was she going to tell Brian about it all? Of course, he might have been in on the whole thing from the start, if he was the one that her husband wanted her to be with. But somehow, she thought that he probably wasn't. Before the campfire had even really gotten started, she had approached Jim Moore to proposition him for a night of sex. He had readily accepted, as long as Emily could join in. Kelly had agreed.

"Anyone have something to share?" Frank asked.

"Yes," Tabitha responded. "Charles and I are still holding on to our status of reserved, and after tonight, we intend to go back to exclusive. But, we want to do one more thing before we go back to that. Simon, will you and Lisa join us in our tent tonight for a swap?"

The mother and son looked at each other and nodded. "Sure," he answered.

"Great. That will be the end of it, though. After this, Charles and I go back to being with each other only."

"Who's next?" Frank asked.

"I am," Amanda said as she stood up. "This isn't going to be as easy as Tabitha's. This weekend has been really something. We had no idea what to expect when we came here, but it has been quite an experience. A lot has come about in our family today, and we're not sure where it is all going to go, yet. We learned about the way those of you who aren't exclusive do things, and my parents decided to give that a try. During their meeting, some things came out, and it may be causing some problems."

"Amanda," Kelly said as she sat up a little straighter and tried to stop her daughter from talking.

"What I am going to say needs to be said, Mom."

"Perhaps, but is it necessary to do so here?"

"Yes."

"I don't think it is."

"It won't come out if I don't do it here."

Kelly said nothing. She settled back down, resigned to let her talk. What would it hurt? The people here wouldn't care about her swallowing her father's dick so why should she?

DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers