The Retreat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers

"Charles?" she started again. "How many people other than me know who you really are."

"All of them other than your family," he answered.

"I thought it might be."

"Are you still going to try to blackmail me?"

"I never had that intention."

"You gave that impression when you talked to me when we first got her yesterday."

"Well, isn't this a fine how do you do?" Kelly spouted off. "First, we are blackmailed to force us to come to this retreat, and now you all want to accuse Amanda of it. What a riot."

"What blackmail?" Frank butted in.

"I was sure that you were going to go to the media if we turned down your invitation," Steve said. "I'm not so sure that that is what you meant, now."

"No. I never meant that. You could have said no and that would have been the end of it. I'm sorry you felt that way."

"Off subject," Amanda interrupted. "Everybody forget about blackmail. It isn't an issue anymore. Mom," she turned towards Kelly. "you are about to hear a secret and you will keep that secret as well as everyone else here has. If you don't, it will mean the end of Dad's career and probably jail time for everyone else in your family other than you. Do you understand?"

"Of course, I understand. Do you think I want the world to know what the fuck you did with your dad?"

"That's only a small part of it, Mom. You go spouting off your mouth because of the fact that you're mad at Dad, and everyone here could be in trouble.

"Non-disclosure agreement, Amanda. But, I get the idea. Don't worry. I'll keep quiet."

"Good." Amanda turned to Lisa." Lisa, is it true that Simon is your son like you said in the story?"

Lisa hesitated. She could deny it and hope that the girl didn't press, but she had the idea that something had happened with her and her father, so she probably wouldn't mind anyway. "Yes," she finally answered slowly.

"That's two couples that are related by blood as well as marriage. Any others in this group?"

Bill and Susan raised their hands tentatively. "We have the sane parents," Bill answered.

"Wow. What a group. Alright. Here's the big secret, Mom. Tabitha and Charles are brother and sister. I briefly met him last year when he was handing out fliers looking for help with trying to find her when she was abducted. I know there is more to that than what they are telling, but it's not important.

"This morning, Dad told you that I was giving him blow jobs. I know that you didn't want it coming out, but it doesn't make a difference here. But there's still more to it. I was trying to catch up to Charles and Tabitha this morning to ask them one question. Then when everything blew up between you and Dad, we put that on hold. But the question I wanted to ask is how did they do it? How did they manage to be able to get married as brother and sister? And the reason we wanted to know is because Brian and I have been with each other for nearly a year and we want to know how we can do it to. That's why I was giving Dad those blow jobs. That's why Brian has been trying to get you to sleep with him. So that you would be more apt to accept our relationship since you had been with him. So, there it is. Mom. You can do with it what you want. But that is the real secret. Charles, I hope you will get with us later and help us know how to get things done."

"I can help with that," Judge Conner spoke up. "I'm the one who got it done for them, so I can do it for you, too."

"Thank you."

DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers