The Return Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davidpaul
davidpaul
116 Followers

-----------

The pool fight made our little gang heroes in the town. Townies loved nothing better than getting one over the rich farmers. The incident bonded us all in ways I never expected. Denise started showing interest in Paul as more than a friend, for Jenny it was the same, and the target was me.

My household had changed in so many ways. There was coldness between my Mother and me. We were good actors around Dad but if there were any times that we were left alone together, I made myself scarce. My world became dominated by my friends and Rugby League. I still spent a lot of quality time with my Dad and loved every minute of it.

Around the time I started high school, my Dad finally decided to take a gamble and open his own business. Green's Hardware was successful right away. Dad was a popular man in town and respected by both townies and farmers alike (which was very rare). Mum helped Dad with the books and banking. I helped when I could but Dad wanted me to be a kid so he made sure my schooling and sporting activities came first.

Instead of going out of town, most of the farmers now brought their supplies from Dad's store. I had never seen my Dad happier; Mum was a different story however. She was changing in a very negative way and was constantly nagging my Father about every little thing. Dad would always put her in her place but she never stopped and I don't like to admit it but I was starting to hate her for it. I had very conflicting emotions, as I knew I should love my Mother but I found it impossible.

-----------

High School was a big change for everyone. There was only one high school at that time, so the farmer's kids were either sent to boarding school or attended the local high school with the 'townie' kids.

Most of them went to the local high school, as they were needed on their farms. Fortunately, Gary Beasley at that time was sent to boarding school, so the potential trouble between us was vanquished for the moment.

Our little gang started to dissipate due to the normal reasons of high school, new friends, different activities etc. Nevertheless, some were lost for other reasons. David Fitzsimmons and Ben Rogers started getting into the drug scene, the inevitable happened, and they were busted smoking pot. David continued but Ben being a policeman's son was sent away to military school and I never saw him again.

I later heard in his adult years that he joined the Army and became a fine solider. Martin and Justin were still friends but they were both into art and music so naturally they found new friends with the same interests.

Paul, Denise, Jenny and I were the remaining 'friends' but by then we were all boyfriend and girlfriend. The early years of high school were pretty good. At 14 things got even more exciting for me.

-----------

Paul and I continued to play rugby league for the Stone Ridge Magpies and we were doing particularly well. That day I had a really good game I had scored a couple of tries and was awesome in defence making 38 tackles.

We had won 56 -10 against a highly rated team. I had just come out of the change rooms when I saw my Dad speaking with a man I had never seen before, they shook hands and the man left.

Dad was beaming and he walked over to Paul and myself.

"Great game boys, ready to go?"

"Sure Dad...who was that bloke you were talking to?"

"Just an old friend."

"Ok."

With that, we left and travelled back to Iron Plain. Paul was dropped off at his house but instead of us going home Dad took me towards a restaurant in town.

"Where are we going Dad?"

"Just to the diner, my friend wants to meet you."

"What for?"

"I'll let him explain."

We arrived at the diner and were shown to a seat, the man was there waiting.

-----------

"Hi Rob my name is Tom Milne and I use to play football with your Dad in Sydney." said the man shaking my hand

"Nice to meet you Sir."

"Just call me Tom. Let's order something to eat...my treat. By the way, hell of a game you played today Rob."

"Thanks."

We all ordered something to eat while Dad and Tom Milne chatted about the 'old days'. I was wondering what was going on, I figured he just was passing through and decided to watch Johnny Green's son play football.

The food arrived and we all tucked in. After we finished eating the real reason of Tom Milne's visit became apparent.

"Rob, your Dad and I go way back. In fact, your Dad has been sending me tapes of your games and I'm mighty impressed. You are a lot bigger and taller than your Dad but you definitely are just as talented."

"Well thank you Sir."

"Rob call me Tom."

Dad started chuckling "Don't worry son; I know this is strange but believe me it's great news."

"Look Rob I'll cut straight to the chase. I work for the Canberra Raiders as a talent scout. The coaching staff have all viewed your tapes and we want to sign you."

I was stunned and I think it showed on my face. The Canberra Raiders were my favourite team and many of my football heroes played for them with the likes of Mal Meninga, Gary Belcher , Bradley Clyde, Laurie Daley and Ricky Stuart. They were a powerhouse team in the world of professional Rugby League.

"Ok Tom. How would this work?"

"Well Rob, quite simply we would sign you to a contract to play for the Raiders. Your Dad is insistent that you stay in Iron Plain. You would continue to play for the Stone Ridge Magpies but you would be flown to Canberra throughout the year to participate in training squads and have access to the latest developments.

You would from today be put on a strict diet and training plan. We will also be providing money to set you up with a gym membership in town and of course monitoring your progress. After high school, you would come to Canberra and providing you keep improving, you would then have a chance at making it in the big leagues. So what do you say?"

"Where do I sign!"

So it was done. I was signed to a contract with the Canberra Raiders and given diet and training plans to follow. The contract was for $5,000 which would assist my rugby league development.

The story made big news in Stone Ridge and the coach and players were happy for me, no one more than Paul. In Iron Plain, it was briefly mentioned in the local paper but not much else was said.

-----------

One person who did take note was Coach Douglas of the high school Rugby Union team. He actually came out and watched me play several times for the Magpies. I saw him and was just waiting for his approach. Coach Douglas was a good friend of Angus Beasley's and so it was my Mum who approached me one day. She timed it well, just after Dad left to open the store and I was finishing breakfast.

"Rob I need to speak with you."

"What is it?"

"Coach Douglas wants you to play Rugby for the school. I want you to go see him today."

"No."

"What do you mean no young man?"

"I mean I'm not playing Rugby Union for the school with a bunch of snobs. I'm a Rugby League man through and through."

"Snobs! They are not snobs they are your betters and don't forget that."

"They aren't my betters. Just because you are infatuated with Angus Beasley and the like doesn't mean I will be. They can go to hell."

Mum went red in the face and let out a mighty scream. I could see her hand coming and for some reason I let it happen. It was a mighty crack and left a red welt on my face.

"That's the last time you ever touch me."

Mum started sobbing and I quietly left the house to go to school. If our relationship was strained before now it was outright cold.

-----------

Apart from Paul, Jenny was the one person I could confide all my secrets and troubles to. She was a tower of strength for me and I was definitely smitten. We would hold hands, kiss and make out. Rugby League was the biggest part of my life but Jenny wasn't far behind.

I followed the diet and training plan the Canberra Raiders provided and soon I was gaining strength in all the right areas and I was shooting up in height. By 14 years old, I was 6 foot 1 inches tall and 191 pounds. The benefits played out on the football field as I ran riot over the local competition. I was soon sitting on the bench for the Stone Ridge Magpies reserve grade team. I was playing against men and holding my own. Dad couldn't have been more proud.

Paul decided to start training with me as he was finding he needed to gain strength in the same areas at me. It was great having a training partner and it pushed me on to greater heights.

That summer I flew to Canberra for my first training camp. It was a completely different world for me; the camp was designed to test all our limits and capabilities. There were kids from all around the country and the competition was intense. I was in camp for a month and got glowing reports on my attitude and general condition. I knew Rugby League would be my ticket to the big time. By the time I flew back to Iron Plain I had added even more skills to my arsenal and couldn't wait for next season to kick off.

The pressure continued from Coach Douglas and I had to admit he was pretty smart. He did it first by talking Paul into playing for the team. It was manageable in the sense that Rugby Union was played on Saturday's whilst Rugby League was played Sunday's but I wouldn't budge. He then went and spoke to my Dad.

Dad sat me down at home that evening.

"Son I think you should speak to Coach Douglas about the Rugby."

"Why Dad? I'm happy just playing Rugby League."

"I know son but the coach is a fair and reasonable man. He made some good points and I think you should hear him out. I have spoken with the Raiders and they have no problems with you playing rugby at a schoolboy level."

"Ok Dad for you I will speak to the coach."

The next day at school, I went to see Coach Douglas. He welcomed me and took me to his office.

"Rob thanks for coming to see me. I know I have been putting a lot of pressure on you to join the team. I've watched you play several times for the Magpies and I can see why the Canberra Raider signed you. You have all the skills and quite honestly, you are the most impressive schoolboy talent I have ever come across. I could build this team around you."

"That's very nice of you to say coach but Rugby League is my love and I won't jeopardise it for anything."

"Rob I understand that and I'm not asking you to choose. What I propose is that your League training comes first. I know you train on Tuesday's and Thursday's with other time spent in the gym. We could work it that you train with the school team on Monday's and Wednesday's."

"That sounds pretty fair coach. Where do you see me playing?"

"I see you as a flyhalf. Even though you are in the forwards for Rugby League with your size, strength, speed and passing game you would make an excellent flyhalf. What I think we could offer you is a chance to improve your kicking game which would add another skill in your already impressive arsenal."

"Well coach that sounds pretty good. Let me talk with my Dad and I'll give you an answer tomorrow."

That night I talked it over with Dad and we both decided it was a good opportunity for me to develop as a player. So it was, that I played Rugby Union on Saturday's and Rugby League on Sunday's.

-----------

All my time was now taken up with football training and playing. Jenny and I still got together as much as possible and everyone knew she was my girl.

My first season of Rugby Union went well; Paul and I made a great combination in the halves and led our team to victory on many occasions. Rugby League wise I was now playing for the Magpies first grade side. I was the starting lock forward and young star at 15 years old.

I thought my Mum couldn't hurt me anymore but she could and did. Mum gave me no encouragement when it came to Rugby League and never ever saw me play. However now I was playing Rugby Union she was suddenly turning up to the games not to watch me but to mix with the town's elite.

It use to make me physically sick watching her fawn herself all over Angus Beasley and his kind. Dad couldn't make it to the Rugby Union games much because he had to run the store on Saturday's but it didn't worry me, as I had no real passion for the game.

That summer I went off to training camp in Canberra once again. This time I was there for 4 weeks and when I returned to Iron Plain at 16 years of age many things had changed with rumours abound.

Sue Beasley had finally succumbed to the cancer and died the day I had flown out to Canberra. Gary Beasley had now returned from private school to Iron Plain for good and was a bigger jerk than ever. Something bad had also happened between Mum and Dad and I suspected Angus Beasley was in the middle of it.

When Sue Beasley died apparently Mum virtually camped down at Angus' house. She was making meals for Angus and Gary and being a good wife and mother except she had obviously forgotten that Dad was her husband and I was her son. That was the final straw for me was as I watched her try to belittle Dad, and spend all her time at the Beasley residence.

Dad was a broken man as I could see he still loved my Mother but she had broken his spirit. I was done with her as I had lost all respect for her and actually was beginning to hate her. She had started a burning rage within me and it was timed to explode and happened a few days before school started.

Mum was busy as usual in the kitchen and had finished cooking food for the Beasleys'. For once I had some down time and was waiting for Jenny to come over as we were going to the movies.

"Well Rob I'm going. Let your Father know I will be home late."

"Why come home at all?"

"What do you mean by that Rob?"

"I mean that the whole town knows you are fucking Angus Beasley so just stay there and leave us be."

"Why you little bastard, that's not true!"

"Bullshit, so just piss off and don't come back. The Beasleys' are scum and they deserve you."

My Mum wailed and raised her hand to slap me. I easily caught it.

"I told you, you would never touch me again. Just know that I know what you are doing and in the city you would be called a whore."

Jenny arrived at the exact moment my Mum started crying. I just turned, walked out grabbing her arm. We walked and I had tears running down my face. I couldn't understand why she had changed and it was all around town that Angus Beasley was having a relationship with her. Jenny tried to soothe me and took me back to her house. She led me up to her room and gently held me placing kisses all over my face and rocking me until I calmed down.

I calmed down pretty quickly and soon was staring into those beautiful blue eyes. I made the first move and gently pushed her blonde hair away from her face, I then gently kissed Jenny on the lips. Our lips locked and I was starting to feel hot.

We passionately embraced and started touching each other. Our desire was reaching levels I had never experienced. Jenny took my shirt off and started placing kisses on my chest.

My growing erection was making me uncomfortable that was until Jenny reached down and cupped my erection slowly squeezing it. By that time I had taken Jenny's top off. She wasn't wearing a bra so I starting sucking on her breasts.

We were both groaning in ecstasy. We both slowly rose from the bed and I took Jenny's skirt and panties off. She was a beautiful sight. Jenny was definitely a natural blonde and standing at 5 feet, 5 inches tall had a slim figure with breasts that were a nice handful.

I quickly took my pants off and my erection sprang forth. We both looked at each other and knew it was finally going to happen. We slipped under the covers of her bed and I got on top of Jenny.

"I love you Jenny."

"I love you too Rob. Make me a woman."

We were both inexperienced and barely knew what we were doing. I was lucky that she was so wet. I inserted my manhood into her opening and it was the most mind blowing experience of my life. We both groaned, it felt so tight.

"Ohh...slowly Rob it hurts."

I slowed down and gently eased my way in. We started a nice rocking motion and soon built up a nice pace. I knew I couldn't last much longer and before long I came in her as she did. We were both panting and hugging each other.

"God that was incredible Rob. Let's do it again."

I knew at that point we probably should have cleaned up and left but I was like a kid in a candy store and I wanted more.

We in the middle of our second coupling and we were in such a daze that we never heard the car. I was by that time pounding into Jenny and she was screaming.

"So good Rob.....so good. I love you."

We never heard the feet on the stairs due to the rattling of the bed against the wall. I never heard the door burst open either as I was coming inside Jenny once more. However, I felt the arm lock around my throat as I was dragged out of the bed.

"Stop it Daddy you're hurting him." Jenny cried

I could vaguely hear Jenny's Mother crying in the background. Jenny's Dad was a big man and threw me against the wall. A well timed punch then cracked me in the face and all went black.

I awoke to find myself in the back of a police car. I was dressed and had a bad headache. Sergeant Rogers was once again speaking with me.

"Christ Rob....what have you got yourself into this time! Fred Taylor is trying to charge you with raping his daughter."

"I didn't...we love each other."

"I know Rob, I'm going to call your Dad down to the station and we'll work this out."

I was taken down to the station and once again, I had to give a statement. Dad was disappointed and that hurt me more than anything the police or Fred Taylor could do.

It was agreed the charges were to be dropped including the assault charge that could have been leveled at Fred Taylor on the provision that I never saw Jenny again. I at first refused until I learnt that Jenny had quietly agreed to the demands. I was upset tremendously.

At home my Mum was screaming blue murder but I really didn't care. At school the next day Jenny completely snubbed me and I was a wreck. Throughout the next 6 weeks, I tried everything I could to speak with her. I even used Denise but nothing worked. When she was seen around school with the newly returned Gary Beasley, I was done with her. If she had reached in and tore my heart out I couldn't have been more hurt.

The school term was nearly up and I had a decision to make. I spoke long and hard with Paul and Denise and by the end of it, I knew my decision was the right one. I just had to speak with my Dad as life at home was becoming unbearable. I caught Dad at the store as he was closing up.

"Hi Dad."

"Hey son, did you come down to help your old man close up."

"I need to talk with you."

"Sure son, sounds serious let's go to the office."

We went into his office and I laid it all out.

"Dad, I was thinking about the Raiders Contract."

"What about it Son?"

"Well I know that Tom Milne really wanted to base me in Canberra so I could get the full benefit of playing some strong junior football."

"You want to go?"

"Yes Dad it's my chance and I shouldn't blow it."

"I'll miss you son but you're right it's a great opportunity. Let me call Tom now and work out the logistics."

-----------

Dad was as good as his word and phoned Tom Milne. Tom was delighted as were the football club. It was decided that I would live with Tom, his wife and daughters in Canberra. I would attend school and train with the Raiders junior teams in Canberra. I would have to leave within the next week.

Mum didn't seem to care one way or the other if anything she seemed relieved that I was going. It was hard to say goodbye to Paul and Denise but we all knew it was for the best. I would be back a couple of times a year but finally I was living the dream... Dad's dream of his son playing professional Rugby League.

davidpaul
davidpaul
116 Followers