The Return Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davidpaul
davidpaul
116 Followers

"What's going on Tom?"

"They are letting you go Rob."

"What for?"

"For God's sake Rob you are a mess. You are drinking too much, trying to fuck everything that moves and we now have creditors ringing the Raiders to track you down."

"The Raiders have offered you counselling and maybe if you get yourself sorted out they will welcome you back in some capacity. The ball is in your court. What do I tell them?"

"Tell them to go to hell Tom. I'm done with the Raiders."

I then walked out of the office. Packed my bags and left for Iron Plain. I was at my wit's end and had some scores to settle, starting with my so called mother's wedding anniversary party.

This is where I find myself lying in my friend's spare bed contemplating my past and my future. What to do? What to do?

To Be Continued...

davidpaul
davidpaul
116 Followers