All Comments on 'The Reunion Pt. 01'

by lakegirl13

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Very believable dialogue. More, please. Five stars!

fifteen16fifteen16over 6 years ago
Jeans

Going to a reunion party she is dressed up and he is wearing Jeans?, really!. Wearing utility work wear, no class some people. Good yarn about an adventurous couple still young enough to enjoy the fruits of life.

captainkibbscaptainkibbsover 6 years ago
Great story!

I am really enjoying the story and look forward to the second part. I really like that it is written from the woman participants point of view. It is a a real turn on to here a lady discover her sexual power.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
# 1

So sick of the bad writing and the fetish shit

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Love my HS reunions

In HS I was reasonably shy. College changed all that. I love my reunions - it’s been like a walk on the wild side. Picking partners and having fun xoxoxoxox Annette

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
NOT TOO BAD

Not too bad for your first LW story. If you want constructive criticism you might consider these suggestions: #1 stick with one tense—past is almost always the best for fiction. (you did slip a few times) #2 I found the device of having her request everything she wanted and him verbally acknowledging it to be distracting.

The word fetish keeps turning up in comments, and the way it’s used makes me wonder if those using it know what it means. A little research would reveal the most common understanding of fetish to be a condition in which someone is sexually fixated on an inanimate object, such as high heels or lingerie, or a non-genital body part. There are others, but no sensible person could use them to apply the term to any LW story without applying it to all stories.

I urge you to keep writing and am looking forward to the next part. I’m not a fan of multiple part stories, so I’ll wait to the end to score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Typical LW garbage

One Star. No further comment necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
Desk Jockey Vs Experience

"I need clear confirmation that you want me to kiss and lick your way from your beautiful creamy white thighs to your womanhood, your beautifully shaved, hot, swollen, dripping wet lips. I can't go any further without verbal confirmation that you want me to do this."

Nobody talks like this. Having been in dozens of threesomes, the best part of them is when everything is spontaneous. Things just happen. You're there for the experience and participation is everything. Forget the lawyer talk when you write. It's jarring and interrupts the story flow.

Just write it as though it was you and you were feeling these things happening yourself. It'll be much better. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot story about three adults

Pretty good for a first attempt. The story is being told well and while the dialogue may be a little formal I can almost imagine it happening that way. Funny that as I get older this doesn't horrify me as it may have in my 20s or 30s.

And while this is certainly within the definition of cuckolding there isn't any of the sickness that goes along with the fetish. So bang on, sister!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Surprise

Surprise whore, your husband is a cuck. Who knew.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This is MFc not MFM

When the bucket list was under discussion, this night with Kyle was portrayed as a MFM encounter with both men pleasuring her simultaneously. Now she's turned it into a cuckold voyeur situation, with Jake bringing her wine, fetching her robe, turning down the bed and then being banished to a corner of the room without even a kiss.

The change is clearly disrespectful to Jake and appears out of nowhere. It does not reflect well on Treen that she is being so insensitive to her loyal husband's feelings. I believe Treen would be devastated if Jake were to treat her in this manner. She should be much more concerned with the unattractive aspects of her personality that this situation is revealing to both men rather than some cellulite and loose skin on her belly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous