The Reunion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetie, we're here to satisfy you," Kyle said, apparently reading my mind.

Jake chimed in, "Kyle's right honey. He knows that look as well as I do. You're not here to take us on, we're here to help you relax and enjoy yourself. How about we start with a relaxing bath? The tub in this bathroom is huge. I can get you a glass of wine while Kyle starts the water."

Jake and Kyle exchanged glances, and then Jake headed to the bar area to open a bottle of wine while Kyle moved toward the bedroom, presumably to find the bathroom.

"Go join Kyle, honey," Jake said to me. "Let him help you get that dress off and settle into the water."

"Are you sure you want him to do that?" I asked. "I could wait for you."

"Nope, this is the perfect way to start and I want him to see you naked for the first time by helping you out of your dress. I can't tell you how excited I am already to have him here for you, with us. I love you and I love that you're open to all this."

"Well, alright I guess. I hope the lights in the bathroom are dim so he can't see my flabby belly."

"I hope he sees every square inch of you because I know he'll be as turned on as I am."

"Ah, you and your rose colored glasses. I sure do love you for that."

Smiling, I turned my back on my husband and headed into the bathroom to join my future lover. I could hear the water running as I entered the room.

Kyle smiled, "I still can't believe this is happening. I've been with plenty of women, even two of them at the same time before, but never anything like this. And never with someone I've known and lusted after as long as I've known and lusted after you."

I laughed. "I'll try not to take that as a reminder of how old we are, but more the compliment you surely intended it to be. So, how does this work now? I've never done this before either."

"Can I help you out of your dress? Or does Jake want to do the honors? I don't want to overstep my bounds."

"Jake said he'd open some wine and bring me a glass. And that you should help me out of my dress and into the tub."

"Remember what I told you earlier, Kat. I only do what you tell me -- not what I want or what Jake wants. This is all about you. Not that Jake and I won't enjoy the experience, but you need to be the driver."

"In that case. Kyle, will you unzip my dress and help me out of it? Ooh -- right after you dim those lights so you can't see how much my body has aged since high school."

"First, I never saw your body in high school. Second, I'd love to see all of you and I won't judge you if you don't judge me. Finally, whatever you say my dear."

With that, he dimmed the lights, unzipped my dress and let it spill to the floor.

"Can I help you out of your bra, panties and shoes?" he asked.

"Um, sure," I said, turning around so he could unclasp my bra. And I held my arms over my bare breasts and stomach, a bit embarrassed at the newness of this situation.

"Don't be ashamed of your beautiful body, honey," Jake said as he entered the bathroom with a glass of wine for me. "If this is going to be a once in a lifetime, bucket list worthy evening, then stand proud and know that both Kyle and I are completely turned on by you. I hope I'm not speaking out of turn, Kyle?"

I turned to look at Kyle, now braless in just my panties and high heels.

"Erp, um, holy shit. Wait, what did you say Jake? I completely lost my train of thought."

"Okay guys, now it's feeling all unbalanced. You're both fully dressed and I am nearly naked. If I'm in charge, I say that you both need to strip down -- at least to your underwear too."

I had barely finished my sentence before both men stood before me in their underwear. Jake had on the boxer briefs -- the neon yellow ones - he knows I like. And I could tell without a doubt that he was excited. Then I turned my eyes to Kyle. He was wearing more conventional boxers, but they still revealed his extreme excitement at the evening's events.

"Now we're getting somewhere," I said, suddenly feeling both powerful and turned on. "Kyle, I'd like you to take off my panties and shoes and help me in the tub. Jake, can you set my wine down and find a bathrobe? Then I'd like Kyle to sit by my head and rub my shoulders while Jake, you rub my feet. Those shoes are cute but not super comfortable!"

True to his word, Kyle confirmed my request "You want me to take off your shoes and underwear, is that right Kat? And then help you in the tub? Do I have permission to put my hands on your waist to pull your underwear off?"

"Yes, please and thank you," I said. Goosebumps covered my body as a man other than my husband laid his hands on my hips and pulled down my panties. I couldn't believe this was really happening. It felt somehow better than the fantasy -- the physical reaction to his touch was so intense, and enhanced by the smile of satisfaction on my husband's face.

After a short soak in the tub, enjoying the touch of two men, one at my head and another at my feet, I was ready for more. I hoped I was ready to be explicit with my desires, because both men made it pretty clear that I was the driver here.

"Kyle, can you help me out of the tub and help dry me off? And Jake, can you turn the bed down for us?" I grinned as they both leaped up in excitement, and I could see their tented boxers grow even tighter. "Perhaps its time to lose the shorts guys. They seem to be in the way."

I couldn't believe how forward I had become! What gotten into me?

"Once I'm dry and you two are naked, I'd like to lie down on the bed and continue the massage from both of you. Then let's see where things go from there."

The three of us retired to the bedroom. In the 25 years I'd been married to Jake, I had not been very good at all at telling him exactly what I wanted. And what I wanted and what excited me changed over time as well, so my pleasure was often a mystery to him, and I knew it was my own fault. Perhaps after tonight I would be able to turn a corner.

Acting like the sex goddess I never thought I could be, I traipsed naked into the bedroom and laid down on the bed.

"Jake, if you don't mind, instead of a massage from the two of you, I'd like Kyle to start with me on the bed, while you watch from that chair right there. You can touch yourself of course. In fact, I demand it."

Jake grinned a seductive grin, sat down on the lounge chair across from the bed and began to stroke himself. I sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to me, looking up at Kyle.

"Remember, Kat, you need to tell me what you want. I need to know exactly what you want me to do so I don't do anything you don't want."

"I remember Kyle, and I'll do my best. Can you come sit next to me now, put your arms around me and kiss me?"

"I can do that," he said, and then, with a quick glance over at my nodding husband, he did.

I had not kissed another man since I started dating my husband 29 years ago and Kyle definitely did not kiss like Jake. It felt a bit strange at first, but Kyle was kissing me gently and affectionately with his hand on my face in a way that Jake had not done before. It was new and strange and exciting all at the same time. And it certainly helped that Jake was right there watching; that he was fully on board with the whole thing.

Kyle stopped and looked at me intently. I looked into his eyes, then at my husband, then back at Kyle.

"Will you touch me here?" I asked placing my hand on the side of my right breast.

"And here?" indicating my left breast.

"Of course, my sweet Kat," he responded, gently running his hand from my cheek to my neck to my chest. I shivered with anticipation as he reached my breast and closed my eyes in pleasure as he gently fondled me.

I continued by wordlessly pointing at one body part after another, while he slowly moved his hands all over my body. "Can you kiss me on each spot too?" I squeaked out.

"Of course, my sweet Kat," he replied again as he laid down next to me to better reach each spot as I pointed it out. As he kissed my body, I met the gaze of my husband, reassured by his smile and his continued obvious excitement.

"Would it be okay if I touch your body or kiss your body?" I asked, reaching my hand to grasp Kyle's muscular chest. Jake's chest has a smattering of hairs, while Kyle's chest was much hairier. So fascinating to see and feel the differences between the two men!

Rather than reply with words, Kyle nodded his head as he continued to kiss, lick and fondle my body. I began to kiss him all over similarly following the same path on his body that I had sent him on on my body.

As we continued, my head began to work its way down Kyle's body as his head worked its way the opposite direction. We were ending up in the familiar 69 position -- one that sounds much more exciting than it really is, as it is so hard to enjoy being licked and fondled when you are busy doing the same to another person.

"Um, I definitely love what you're doing there and I'd like some more of that very soon for sure. But, if it's not too forward of me -- and if Jake is okay with it -- I'd really like to explore your body with my tongue."

Kyle's hard-on surged with excitement at my statement. I looked over at Jake for approval while Kyle turned from his side to lay on his back. Jake nodded and grinned, his eyes clearly showing excitement rather than jealousy or concern.

"I haven't explored another man's body since... forever," I said as I leaned over and gently kissed Kyle's chest. I moved my head up to kiss him gently on the lips, and then slowly worked my way down his body. There were certainly similarities between Jake's body and Kyle's. They were similar heights and weights. But Kyle had more body hair than Jake. I ran my hands through his chest hair as I slowly kissed from his chest, past his manhood for now, to enjoy his long, muscular legs. While most of my concentration was focused on enjoying Kyle's body with my tongue and hands, a small part of me continued to think about Jake -- what he might be thinking, whether he was really OK with this, whether it excited him, whether he was jealous or wished this had all remained a fantasy rather than the reality of a different man's naked body right in front of me.

I glanced up at Jake as I worked my head up from Kyle's legs to his raging hard-on. Jake seemed pretty pleased and certainly turned on, and that encouraged me to continue. Jake keeps his balls shaved as he knows I enjoy licking his smooth balls when I go down on him. Kyle, on the other hand, was plenty hairy, and so obviously different that I certainly couldn't trick myself into thinking that I was just making up a fantasy but really with Jake.

Not only that, but his cock was angled differently. There was no way with all this "different-ness" that I can pretend anything. Time to just embrace the moment, explore a different body and enjoy it, knowing that we are all there with the same goals in mind -- love and pleasure and mutual attraction. With that in mind, I eagerly lick the strangely hairy balls of my high school friend, very deliberately so that my husband can clearly see what I'm doing and sense my enthusiasm. I work my way up to his cock and take it in my mouth. I hear Kyle groan, and I suspect that Jake is groaning as well at this point. I do my best to take all of this foreign cock into my mouth, excited and curious at the same time. I continue licking and sucking him while both men groan in excitement. I am feeling pretty powerful now, as I seem to be able to keep both men turned on by merely satisfying one of them. I can tell that Kyle is getting riled up and close to coming. Certainly the experience of is something new to all of us and there is excitement in the newness that enhances the physical pleasure we are giving and receiving.

I don't want this opportunity of a lifetime to come to an end anytime soon, and so I slow down and move from sucking his dick to licking his balls, to kissing his body. I work my head back up to his head so that I can kiss him. I continue to be surprised that something I have been doing for nearly 30 years with the same guy can feel so incredibly different with another man. I just have no point of reference anymore. I can't even explain what is different. His tongue is a different size, his lips are harder and thinner, and his head is at an angle different than I'm accustomed to. After several minutes of passionate tongue kissing, I pull my head back to look at him. "Will you kiss your way down my body?" I ask tentatively.

Kyle grins and looks over yet again at Jake. Jake is grinning too, and I know he is super pleased that I have found my voice and am able to ask for what I want. This is something that has been hard for me, but I know that in this situation that nothing will happen without me asking for it explicitly.

"Start with my neck and my earlobes," I dictate.

"Ooh, yeah, right there," I moan as Kyle kisses and licks me in these sensitive spots, that seem to be directly connected to my clit. My body shivers in excitement and pleasure, enjoying his touch and thinking about what my next request might be.

"Okay, from there, uh, I, uh, um, want you to, uh, ooh, work your, um, way down to, ooh, my arms. I love to be kissed in in the crook of my, oof, elbow, and also, ooh, ah, um, on my wrists."

"It would be my pleasure, darling Kat," Kyle says as he slowly moves his way down from my head to my right arm, massaging my arm and fingers, and then kissing me just in my requested spots. By now, my body is on fire, vibrating with excitement, even though we have not even gotten to any of the more erogenous areas. Part of me is eager to have him jump to the good parts and get things moving. But I know that every sensation will be that much better for the waiting.

I can barely talk now, but I manage to choke out, "Now my legs and feet, please" and Kyle responds by kissing his way from my fingers to my knees that brush against my fingers. From my right knee he kisses and massages downward, even sucking on my big toe on the right and then the left before he works his way up to my left knee.

"Can you keep going up from there," I ask breathily, gasping with desire and pleasure.

"Here?" Kyle asks as he kisses his way up from my toes to my knees to my thigh, slowly approaching the molten core where all the heat emanates from.

"Urg," I reply. Kyle stops and sits up, looking at me.

"I need clear confirmation that you want me to kiss and lick your way from your beautiful creamy white thighs to your womanhood, your beautifully shaved, hot, swollen, dripping wet lips. I can't go any further without verbal confirmation that you want me to do this."

"Erp" I groan as he massages my thighs with his hands and positions his head right over top of my pussy.

"Is that a yes? Should I continue?" he asks. I nod, still incapable of putting two words together.

"Here? Is that good?" he asks as he gently kisses my extreme upper inner thigh, fast approaching my core. I nod again, still incapable of full words.

As excited as I am, I stop and glance over at Jake, to make sure he is equally excited and not concerned about someone other than himself licking my clit. I can tell from his expression that our current situation excites him much more so than it concerns him.

12