All Comments on 'The Ride that Changed Their Lives'

by Stelmaw

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good job.

Compared to most stories on this site, this is incredibly well written. It might have been a bit long to develop, but it allowed the reader to get to know your characters. Really, a good job! Enjoyed it much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anonymous

I must agree. You would probably be amazed at the number of people out there that can relate directly to this story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

A lot of stories seem to be quick one offs, but every now and again you find a gem. This is one of those gems, and I feel I can relate to the main characters. Well written and amazing. It could be a movie!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue

Very enjoyable to read. Interested to see where your characters lead us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue this story

Please continue with this story and these characters. I am really intrigued by both main characters and their backstories. What led them to this point? How did he end up with someone like Paula? Why the hell did he stay? What other contemptible things did Paula do to him and Amelia? What was Nate and Amelia's relationship like previously? What was Nate's mother like and how did that inform his relationships with Amelia and Paula? What exactly was it that Paula warned Amelia not to tell Nate? Now that Nate and Amelia are together, how will it affect the two sisters? Are Nate and Amelia together? Will Paula try to get him back? Would it work if she did? Was there ever any real love between the two of them, on either side? See... there are so many unanswered questions so please, indulge us and CONTINUE THIS STORY (Those were pleading caps, not shouty caps). Thank you!

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
@Stelmaw ... NO!

DO NOT retract this story or change ANYTHING about it!

Just CONTINUE THE STORY!

This stands as one of the few really good stories about really good, really human characters that normal folks can truly care about and want to hear more from.

As for editing mistakes, really? There were editing mistakes? must've missed them.

They were so insignificant that they passed by me without notice - and I tend to notice things like that most times.

Just move forward, and tell us more about these two.

That is the best compliment I can give a writer. OH, and 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is one of the best stories I have read in a while. Please keep it up.

It is very seldom that we get a second chance in life. I would love to see where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
expected something special

what a boring piece - who are these who favored it, part of the author's extended family?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed

Enjoyed, but should have been listed under "Romance".

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

This was a nice short story. I liked it. But was Paula doing her hairdresser behind his back? I would have liked to know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous