All Comments on 'The Right Fit Pt. 01'

by Obobby

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Really great story -- ignore the trolls and write another!

indysubmaleindysubmalealmost 7 years ago
Great start

Can't wait to read more. Hope you'll ignore the trolls and keep sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You lived my dreams

Had a couple of loving threesomes, but didn't get to taste the nectars of 'their union.' Sadly for me, the better half preferred one on one contact - without my being present; and eventually left me for another, and others.

Sometimes it's the price one pays for the games we play; however, that being said ...

Your story/experience was totally hot. I'm a tad envious, but I totally understand and appreciate the pleasures you both experienced together. May it continue into your 90s and further. Thank you.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 7 years ago
Great story. Confusing comments.

I really enjoyed the story. It was well written, had believable dialogue, set-up and situations, shared the main character's thoughts & feelings, and described the erotic scenes well. One thing about this story that pleases me is that all the parties are consenting, willing, and they really seem to freely express themselves in the sexual sharing. Thanks for writing it.

The Loving Wives category: "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." Well, this story seems to fit the description. It was certainly extra-marital. The Hedonism scene was swinging or swinging-ish, and the main scene is definitely sharing. The comments suggesting that this story belongs in the Gay category seem way off. Without re-reading, I'd say only a couple sentences had content the could be coded Gay. Good call on the category.

JamesRTickitJamesRTickitalmost 7 years ago
Its Very Good

So who the fuck cares what category.

Could be this could be that so what?

You did it well - that is what matters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So who cares what category?

Most readers do. That's why categories were established, to make finding the type of story one prefers easier. I don't like fetish, gay or interracial, so I'm damn sure not going to click on that category , nor do I expect stories of that type to be in loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story, confusing comments?

I bet your confused. I can tell from your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Size

Hot story about a loving, not cheating couple. Seems they found the right size for both of them. Hope this new author has more stories to come.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
BBC

Now she has had a BBC she will not want her husband as this cuckold has just about given his wife away just like all wanton cuckolds his brains is in his cock end.

I do wish that writers learn to spell and forget the spell checker and then it would make it easier reading.

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
Thanks for the warning!

bi-men is a horizon I've looked at and am quite happy where it is.

Good luck with your series though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
mmm

I liked it!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story.. especially that this author kept hubby and wife together and both involved..way way too many authors have wife fucking behind hubby's back and that just totally ruins the story of wife sharing

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

VERY HOT story!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous