The Right Fit Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to get more than the head of his huge cock into her mouth, she began to lick up and down the side of it while stroking him with her hand. As she would reach the top she would try to bring it in her mouth again while absentmindedly lifting her legs for me as I removed her panties and threw them onto the deck.

In 20 years I'd never been so aroused as watching my wife try and take that big black cock into her mouth, and I thrust into her steaming hot pussy just as she found a way to open her lips a bit wider and take the first few inches of Donnell into her mouth. She thrust back against me, squeezing my cock with her pussy, and it took everything I had not to immediately explode inside her.

Instead, I pulled out after just a few thrusts and drifted back into the corner of the hot tub, content to watch for a moment. She had continued to work his entire cock into her mouth, and was perhaps half way there, but Donnell lifted her head to kiss her as he slid back into the hot tub beside her.

"You've been tested, right?" Marie asked.

"Yes I'm clean"

"Me too, and I'm on the pill, so." She trailed off.

She turned around to look at me as she moved over onto his lap, her hand moving behind her to help guide his cock into her, a look of intense concentration on her face. She squirmed on his lap for a moment before finally announcing with a wide, amused grin on her face, "I think it's too big."

She slid off his lap to his side and began to kiss him again, her fingers running through those short dreadlocks. I sat on the opposite side, crestfallen and unsure if this setback would mean an end to the night, and if the boldness she had displayed would be lost to the moment.

***

But it wasn't just me that wanted this. I could see it in Donnell's eyes and hear it in Marie's voice. Donnell lifted her up and moved her back to me. "Hold her for me," he said as he opened her legs to stand between them, her sex just below the water.

My arms were around Marie and I leaned down to kiss her as he put the head of his thick cock at her pussy, his hands with a firm grip on her hips as he began to push.

But it still wouldn't go in.

"Young lady you need to relax if you want my cock in you," he said with a grin.

"It's just so big," she replied. "And hot tubs make for terrible lube."

"Then why don't we go to your room and continue this."

He pulled her away from me and she wrapped her legs around him, then reached back again to try and help guide. For a moment she smiled, but then quickly shook her head again.

"Nick," she cooed softly. "Nick why don't you turn off the tub. Let's go up to bed."

I did and by the time I got back from the side of the house, I saw her going down on him again, and this time she had engulfed his entire cock. I stood there mesmerized as she worked him. I watched for a couple minutes as she became more and more confident in her skill, and I could see the expression begin to change on Donnell's face.

"Oh no young lady, not until I fuck that tight little pussy first." He pulled her away, then gave her a hand to help her out of the tub and led her towards the house. I followed right behind with our pile of clothes from the deck.

We made our way, silent and naked, up to our bedroom. He kissed her at the edge of the bed, her arms wrapped around his muscled black body, her white skin pressed against him. I went into the master bath and pulled out a bottle of lube, coming back into the bedroom just as he was laying her down in the middle of the bed.

I handed Donnell the lube as I lay down opposite of her, playing with her hair and looking into her eyes, kissing her as I pulled her right leg up and back. He pushed up the other leg while working a thick glob of lube onto his massive cock.

Once again I watched as he pressed the head of his monster dick to the lips of my wife's pussy. I was torn between whether I should look in her eyes or down at her being entered by this bull. My eyes fixed on his cock and watched as he began to push the head into her, but he stopped before he was even an inch in.

"You've got to relax young lady. I promise you are going to enjoy this."

"Hmmmm, I think you're going to have to get harder if you want to put that big cock....ahhhh!"

She screamed as he smacked her ass and then slid halfway inside her, the girth of him stretching her pussy and filling it completely. I looked up at her beautiful blue eyes as she half closed her lids and saw the most intense look of pleasure on her face. "Unghhhhhh, Donnell, yes." "Now fuck me"

My gaze went back down to Donnell's cock half buried in my wife as he began to move rhythmically in and out of her, never going more than half way, yet each thrust causing a moan of pleasure to slip through Marie's lips.

I was still holding her leg back, and went to kiss her as he picked up his pace and began to deepen his thrusts. Our tongues met in our mouths as she continued to let out gasps with each of his thrusts and I reached down to rub her clit.

"Fuck! Oh my god" she said through our kiss not a minute later, and bit my tongue as she began her second orgasm of the night. I looked back and saw that he still wasn't thrusting all the way in as he was at a bad angle, but she was cumming hard and bucking her hips to try and drive it deeper into her. He had stopped though, content for a moment to look at this beautiful young lady getting off on his dick as I continued to rub her clit frantically.

As her orgasm subsided, he pulled her hips around and to the side of the bed as he moved to stand on the floor between her legs. Marie grabbed my cock as he did this, saying "I don't know if I can take much more."

"Oh we've barley started, young lady."

I knelt next to her now, watching her eyes grow as he thrust all the way inside her for the first time. She lifted her head to me and took me into her mouth as he began to fuck her harder. Every few seconds she would pull away from my cock to let out a moan or a "fuuuck" and he would just push deeper.

After a few minutes, I was getting close, but before I came she pulled me out of her mouth, looked up at me and said "I love you Nick" just as her third orgasm rocked her body.

This time she was able to buck against him hard, forcing Donnell huge cock deep inside her wet pussy. Marie had the ability to have multiple simultaneous orgasms, though it had only happened a few times in all the years we have been together, and all but once with Evan as a part of it. If Donnell continued what he was doing, I had no doubt she was headed there again.

As the third orgasm came to an end, Marie had a fine sheet of sweat over her body and her white skin had turned a soft pink all over. She took a moment to catch her breath and squeezed his cock out of her. It popped out and it lay on her belly, where she looked down at it like she couldn't believe she had just had it inside her.

"Oh, god, Donnell I really don't know if I can take much more. You gotta let me catch my breath."

"Not a chance, young lady". Was his reply, and he then grabbed her hips and flipped her over. She responded by raising up her ass into the air. She wanted more.

I slid under Marie to begin lapping her clit as Donnell entered her again. The view was amazing, and the moment I felt Marie's mouth engulf my cock I exploded. This was the moment I had fantasized about for years, and the reality had far surpassed it. Marie took my load, swallowing every drop as Donnell began a hard pounding, now and then spanking her ass and then telling her to "Cum for me Marie." And she did.

This time, as he continued to thrust his full length into her and I continued to tongue her clit, the orgasm continued to build and go on. Her pussy was gushing, dripping her juices onto my face as I greedily licked them up. She screamed out to "fuck me harder, Donnell" "lick my pussy Nick" "Don't stop" "aghhhhh! Fuck it's good". "I love your dick" "I love you Nick" "Oh god! Please!"

I don't know how long it went on for. A few minutes at least, maybe 5 or 10 at most. I couldn't believe that Donnell hadn't cum yet. How was he restraining himself? I had become rock hard again from the sight and smell and taste of the sex right before my eyes, but Marie was too far into her endless orgasm to take my cock again so I began to stroke myself.

At long last I saw Donnell's balls begin to tighten and his hard breathing begin to turn into grunts of pleasure. He pulled out of her pussy just as the first thick stream of cum erupted from his cock, splashing against her pussy as he directed his cock down to my open mouth. Marie let out a final, exhausted moan as he withdrew from her.

I took the head of his cock in as he continued to shoot into my mouth and the cum from Marie's pussy dripped down onto my face. I swallowed every drop he gave me as I exploded, my own cum splashing the face of Marie who had gone limp with exhaustion on the bed. Donnell pulled his quickly softening dick from my mouth and fell onto the bed, exhausted himself.

I got out from under Marie, and moved to lay beside her, pulling a sheet over her naked and flushed body, my heat racing, and kissed her forehead, tasting the salt of my own lust on her as the three of us fell asleep, exhausted from our hedonism.

***

I awoke later that night to see Donnell putting on his jeans and shirt.

"You going home?"

"Yeah. Nick. That was." He paused for a moment. "I've never had a couple like you two before. So giving to each other. I was expecting a typical cuck experience, but that was, something more. I think that may have been the hottest night of my life."

"So why don't you stay and we can continue in the morning?"

Donnell smiled. "Trust me, she'll need a few days before she'll be ready for anything inside her again."

I looked at her and nodded.

"But if she wants, I'd love to do this again with you both sometime. Maybe we could make this a regular thing."

This was just the beginning, I realized. What happened next is a story for another time.

12