All Comments on 'The Right to Surrender Ch. 03'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Thank you so much for continuing the story! But keep it going, don't end with part four!!

Top writing and scenarios throughout. Chloe definitely needs to be gangbanged or whored out by Norman to his rapist pals.

Please don't make us wait to long for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

I like it and would love to see Chloe take part in taking Lopez.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG.....Sooooooo HOTT!!!

OMG, I stayed wet all the way though this story. And yes, just like she did at the end, I 'had' to masturbate myself and even raped my Husband (Sir) when he got home.

To say that I loved it would be an under statement. Some (many, maybe?) get very turned on by being sexually humiliated and degraded, just as she did. And like her, I am one of them too.

catt (Tom's 'shared wife', bi sub/slut in training, and mother of two)

iceblockiceblockover 9 years ago
Every Few Days

I would check into my bookmark of your stories just to see if there was a new one available only ever really hoping to see this one continued. And not in any way does it disappoint. Brilliant again DC. I shudder at the thought of a conclusion, can only hope the last part is 6-7 pages long at least! Thank you for your response to my email and for this continuation.

PaperdartPaperdartover 9 years ago
Good

Glad to see that you still have time for writing and that you have continued with this story. It looks as if our heroine is going to help Norman set up Officer Lopez for a bad time. I am keen to see how you describe it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please hurry with ch 4

I can hardly wait.

KumSlutKimKumSlutKimover 9 years ago
Glad To See Another Chapter!

Really loved this series! Really hot! Please keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cannot wait for chapter 4

I'm now checking your stories page atleast once a week. Great stuff and cannot wait for chapter four. I like the aspect of him making her help him hunt people. The more she is degraded the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

This pushes all my buttons. Can't wait to see what you have planned for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awsome

More please. Great Story so far hope for a great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great start of a story

Great start i would love to read more on how she is used and more like maybe in the bar used her mouth and face as a urinal and pissed all over her And make her do more bad men .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I want it !!

Wow! This story is hot! It has got me so wet. It's given me all the encouragement I need to try and attract some sleazy sex offenders. I'm gonna walk the streets tonight in short skirt, black lace stockings and high heels, while pretending to be drunk. If you're in brixton, london at 3am and a filthy old pervert look out for me - white brunette, early thirties.

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcalmost 8 years ago
Submissive?

I am addicted to your writing. I cannot help myself while reading your stories, I have

taken my toy out and constantly pleasure myself while imagining I am Pig Slut

and have surrendered to my master the rapist pervert.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous