The Right Tool For The Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nips broke the kiss. "I think we need to get cleaned up," he suggested, and Racer laughed softly in agreement as the mouse pushed up. Cum matted both rodents' fur now, making it stick out in tufts. Nips could feel the stickiness of his cum in the short fur over his balls - the cum which had leaked from Racer's butt hole. He rested a hand on his lover's belly as he pulled out, his grey-and-pink shaft glistening, and as his glans pulled out, a thick ooze of mouse-spunk dribbled from Racer's stretched pucker.

Arms around each other and completely naked, the two rodents went into the house. The bathroom was at the other end of the hall, but it didn't matter. Racer knew Demona was out with Ardanis and Cyrus, so it wasn't as if anyone would see them, naked and sticky and in his case, leaking.

Except they weren't the only ones there. Both mouse and chinchilla's ears twitched as they passed the living room; their sensitive hearing registered the throaty, feminine moaning; the deeper, masculine groans. The noises were coming from Demona's bedroom, and as both rodents tiptoed past the door, slightly ajar, they could just make out broken snatches of words, the voices of impassioned love-making. Demona's voice was unmistakable, a soft-voiced yowling cry of pleasure; wet slapping, rude squelching sounds, and both Ardanis and Cyrus's voices answered her with hoarse, lustful grunts, riding the ragged edge of urgency.

Nips and Racer slipped past the open door and the chorus of lust drifting it; past the rutting scents of tom and queen and demon, and into the bathroom. Racer quietly eased the shower stall door open and started the water running, careful not to run it at full stream, lest the trio in the bedroom hear. Nips slipped in after him and slid the door to.

Racer hugged him close. "Ooo... I didn't know she was here - or them, either," he purred. The idea that Demona and her lovers might have seen Nips and Racer sneaking in from the garage seemed to titillate the chinchilla. Nips admitted to himself that he, too, found the prospect arousing.

The warm water beat softly on them, slicking their fur down, and steam thickened the air in the shower stall. There was a good selection of shampoos and body washes in the rack, and the gentle scents of lavender and other herbs wafted, teased by the steam carrying them. Nips worked the wash into Racer's fur, enjoying the sensuality of grooming, feeling and smelling the lather; and Racer returned the favour eagerly, his slim fingers massaging Nips' fur and skin as well, digging into the wiry muscles.

The scent of clean chinchilla teased him unmercifully; the feeling of fine, wet fur and Racer's supple body only made it worse. Nips' mouse-hood was rising again - and he could tell Racer was just as turned on, going by the promisingly stiff erection that bumped against his thigh.

Racer smiled up at him, water streaming down the fine fur of his face, his green eyes a promise and invitation. "Right here?" he breathed, then turned to brace himself against the tempered glass of the sliding door, legs spread apart. Nips caught his breath; Racer looked so incredibly tempting like that. The chinchilla was looking at him over his shoulder, pink tongue flicking across his lips as he gave his pert buns a sexy wiggle.

"Right here, right now...!" Nips answered, taking his place behind Racer. His feet braced either side of Racers, the mouse's hands roved down his lover's flanks, over the curve of his hips and ass. He dug his thumbs into wet-furred, well-muscled buns, spreading them apart. Racer moaned sexily, flirting his tail up to reveal his pucker. The mouse slid his rapidly-hardening cock along the crease between Racer's butt cheeks, until he felt his thighs and balls pressed against Racer's. "God, you're sexy," he murmured, drawing back again, to a soft giggle from the chinchilla.

"Mmm... do me, Nips," he purred, rolling his hips slowly. His wet fur caressed and teased the mouse's straining erection, eliciting a gasp from him. "Stuff my little bottom!"

Not willing to wait another second, Nips rocked forward, until his cock was poking Racer's anus insistently. This time the chinchilla was already more relaxed and he only gasped a little, breathing rapidly for a moment as the mouse pushed and pushed again, until his knob popped inside. Then his hands went back to Racer's hips, pulling him back against his thrusts. The shower beat down on the lovers as they moved together, slowly at first, but gaining speed as Nips seated his shaft fully in Racer's rectum. He leaned against the smaller rodent, who rested his forearms against the glass, palms flat and fingers spread, a blissful smile on his face.

"God, I love your cock in me," he chirred, humping back against Nips' thrusts. "Just feeling you pushing inside my ass, stuffing me..."

"I'm gonna make you feel good, too, Racer," Nips replied, kissing the back of Racer's neck. His arms were around the chinchilla's waist, embracing him loosely; he stroked down the slippery, wet armful until his fingers curled around the other rodent's throbbing erection. "Like that?" he asked, stroking Racer's cock in time with his thrusts, and Racer moaned an affirmative.

Both rodents moved together, riding the building crest of shared pleasure. Nips' other hand curled around Racer's testicles, cupping them, squeezing them gently while he jacked the chinchilla, and Racer responded with sultry, wordless moans, bucking back against the mouse. The first time had been hard, demanding; this was softer, more sensual, and Nips decided he preferred it like this. Racer was a willing, fragrant bundle of wiry sexiness, gripping and contracting his anus around Nips' cock, each pulsing squeeze pushing the mouse closer and closer to the edge. In turn, his fingers rolled and fondled Racer's nuts, moving smoothly, firmly along the chinchilla's cock, feeling it jump, feeling the satiny softness of wet skin, the throb of his pulse in the veins running along it. Each heterodyned the other, lifting the other higher and nearer to the heady ecstasy of orgasm.

"Ooo... I'm nearly there, Nips!" Racer panted, and Nips tightened his grip on the chinchilla's hard cock. He was just as close; just another stroke or two inside the warm, wet socket of Racer's ass, and -

The door to the bathroom opened - the other door, the one that led to Demona's bedroom. They hadn't even checked to see if it was locked; they'd completely forgotten it, in fact. Footsteps padded into the swirling steam, and Racer squeaked as the shower stall's glass shifted under his hands. Instinctively he let go, his muscles - all of them - tightening against an imminent fall.

Nips' arms closed around Racer even as the chinchilla's ass tightened around his cock, and with a heartfelt groan, he felt his balls contract suddenly as pleasure exploded in him, and he felt himself erupting in Racer's gripping anus. "Gngguhh!" he gasped, while his cock spat his cock-cream in shuddering spurts. His fingers gripped the chinchilla's cock, making Racer gasp also as he too quivered and came!

"Oh dear," a soft, furry feline voice said. Demona, flanked by Ardanis and Cyrus, drank in the scene of the lustfully coupling pair, a warm smile spreading over her face. Nips and Racer gaped back at the trio, both caught up in the grip of their mutual orgasm. Nips' cock jumped with each jet of mouse-cream pumping into Racer's butt-hole, and his fingers jacked spurt after spurt from the chinchilla's cock. Those spurts mostly splattered on the bathroom's tiled floor, except for one which splashed on Demona's foot. Racer's expression was priceless - a mixture of lust, ecstasy and utter shock at what he'd inadvertently done.

The two rodents rode out their orgasms, panting as they subsided. Nips pulled out quickly, the pattering shower quickly sluicing his jizz off his cock, and Racer straightened up as well.

"I'm sorry I forgot to tell you, Racer," Demona apologized, a hint of laughter in her voice. Her green eyes twinkled merrily and with a sensual twist, she ran a finger along her ankle, wiping the chinchilla's semen up, then sucked her finger clean.

"Looks like you both had a good time, though," Cyrus observed, and Ardanis gave a purring chuckle of agreement.

The only thing was to brazen it out, Nips decided, and with as much insouciance as he could muster, he slid an arm around Racer to guide him out of the shower. "Uh, yes... yes, we did," he answered.

"We're just finishing," Racer added, blushing furiously as he grabbed a pair of towels, handing one to Nips. Still dripping water, they ducked out of the bathroom, their softening erections making quite visible tents in the towels around their waists.

Demona smiled indulgently as they left, then looked from Ardanis to Cyrus and back. "It looks like our shower is ready," she purred and stepped in. "Join me?"

12