The Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stopping before she reached it she told Tracy to sit down and masturbate before she turned to Joanne, the black girl who's huge black breasts were almost entirely covered by her huge brown areola and even darker nipples. Her pussy region was not shaven entirely, she had a little patch of well trimmed hair that Richard found quite sexy. Jessica began to lick and suck Joanne's huge nipples, which Joanne in turn played with Jessica's huge tits. Tracy had sat herself down facing Richard and had spread her legs revealing her perfectly shaved pussy. Her tiny little feet rested on the floor with just the tips of her toes touching the ground and her legs were parted allowing a perfect view of her wet little snatch. She began to work her clitoris over with her middle finger while watching Jessica and Joanne.

Joanne meanwhile had also taken a seat on another sofa, her legs parted and Jessica's head in between them, giving her pink pussy a working over with her tongue. Licking her swollen clit before parting her dark pink pussy lips and pushing her tongue deep inside her wetness. From where Richard sat he could see Jessica's nice round ass staring straight at him, her tight little asshole puckered up and her pussy lips just visible through her legs. Tracy meanwhile decided to join in the action with Jessica and Joanne and so stood to her feet and knelt behind Jessica pushing her face into her ass and pussy from behind.

The pattern continued for a while until Richard noticed Joanne's breathing began to speed up and her moans became louder and louder until finally she was tipped over the edge by Jessica's probing tongue, giving her a powerful orgasm that shook her body and made her tits jiggle with delight. Her moan was deep and soulful. Her pretty black toes curled and dug into the carpet as she tensed and released all her muscles while she spasmed with joy. When she had finished coming, Jessica removed her face from her pussy, her face glistened with her girlfriend's juices. She turned and grabbed Tracy's face pulling her close and kissing her, tasting her own juices in the process.

Jessica pushed Tracy onto her back on the carpeted floor and spread her friend's legs, pushing her face down onto her shaven pussy, doing almost the exact same to Tracy as she had just done to Joanne; who was now sat on the sofa enjoying a post orgasmic glow and watching Jessica and Tracy with a little smile on her face. Tracy didn't last anything near as long as Joanne and soon her tiny body was shaking with a fierce orgasm that caused her to scream out Jessica's name over and over, as she pushed her friend's head harder into her pussy with her hands.

Richard's dick was throbbing now and he knew he wanted to get some action before he exploded, just as Jessica was lifting her head from in between Tracy's lags he stood and picked her up easily, with his hands on her ass, feeling his dick pushing up against her flat stomach he carried her over to the dining table and perched her on the edge; making her lay back he lifted her legs high up in the air; her pretty little feet rested on either side of his face. He wasted no time in pushing the head of his cock inside of Jessica's tight pussy which was dripping with moisture. He pushed about as much as she could take, which was around seven inches and them began to fuck her. She moaned softly with each thrust.

Glancing over his shoulder he noticed that Tracy was still laying on her back, but had moved closer to Joanne who still sat on the sofa, she was softly using her big toe to play with Tracy's clit, while she massaged her own huge tits. Turning back to focus on Jessica he grabbed her feet with his hands while he still fucked her and began to softly lick and suck each of her pretty little toes in turn, while massaging her feet. She was moaning louder now. 'Oh god! I'm cumming.' She moaned as she felt her body tremble as waves of euphoria began to pass through her voluptuous body. She grabbed her nipples with her hands and began to squeeze them as she came; she pushed herself even further onto Richard's throbbing cock and continued thrusting in order to sustain her orgasm. Her screams and moans died down to a few whimpers as her orgasm subsided.

Richard removed his cock from her pussy, it was coated with her juices. He moved over to where Joanne was now pushing her big toe softly in and out of Tracy's pussy. Joanne looked up to see Richard and smiled when he motioned at his dick for her. 'Do me in the ass please,' she spoke as she stood from her sitting position and turned around, thrusting her ass towards Richard and lifting one leg to rest on the sofa to allow easy access. Richard reached under and used some of Joanne's pussy juices to rub around her puckered ass hole before her moved forwards and pressed the head of his bulging dick up against her ring. Pushing softly he felt Joanne reposition herself slightly and relax her muscles so that he could begin to work his cock inside of her. She let out a moan as she felt her asshole being stretched and parted to allow his dick entry.

She relaxed her muscles so that Richard could slide as much of his cock inside her tight sphincter as possible. Slowly he began to fuck her, feeling her tightness gripping his cock hard and restricting his thrusting ability. Somehow Tracy managed to work herself in between Richard's legs and Joanne's so that she sat with her back pushing against the sofa and her mouth close enough to Joanne's pussy. She snaked her tongue out and began to tongue fuck her pussy while Richard continued to fuck her tight ass. Joanne quickly reached orgasm as Richard began to fuck her big black ass with a passion, feeling his own orgasm approaching as Joanne's orgasm caused her ass to squeeze even tighter on Richard's prick. He knew he was coming so he removed his dick from her ass and thrust it forwards into Tracy's willing mouth, she frenziedly sucked it until Richard felt his cum racing up his shaft and splashing into the back of Tracy's throat. She sucked and sucked like an expert, not spilling a drop of his seed as he pumped and squirted his load into the back of her throat.

Finally when he was spent, Tracy let his shrinking cock fall from her mouth and he went immediately to his bedroom for a rest. The time was around 5:30pm. When he awoke he checked his watch, it was 7pm. He took a moment to gather his bearings and remember he was in Mike's beach house bedroom and that he had just fucked Mike's 19 year old sister and her two friends. He stood and was about to go back into the front room to see what was happening in there when something caught his eye. Emma had mentioned that Mike had quite a collection of porn, and Richard had been told by Mike himself that there was quite a stash in here, but he had never thought there would be so much. He hadn't noticed it before, but there was a pile of at least 100 videos and Christ knows how many magazines that took up an entire corner of the room. He looked through the various titles and types; they ranged from foot fetish videos, to group orgies, to piss fetish videos, to just your regular run of the mill porno’s. There was an absolute mountain of the stuff.

One video caught Richard's eye though, it was the only unmarked video in the entire collection; it just seemed out of place. Without realising it, Richard had picked it up and put it in the video player that was in the room. He hesitated momentarily before pushing play because he knew that there was something not quite right with this video. But then curiosity got the better of him and he pushed play.

The screen was static for about 30 seconds and Richard was just about to turn it off and throw it away when all of a sudden the picture snapped into a perfect focus, crystal clear black and white shot of a naked Asian girl lying down on a double bed. She was the most amazing looking girl ever, petite and slim, she had small, pert breasts with big, brown nipples and her parted, slender legs revealed a tight, shaven pussy; she had arched her back slightly so that her tight, puckered ass hole was visible too. Her long, straight jet black hair fell over one of her eyes, but her other looked deep into the camera and Richard knew that she was looking directly at him as she moved her hands towards her pussy and began to masturbate. Richard found he was frozen in place as he tried to move to turn it off; the woman, who looked around 20 ish, was now playing with her clitoris and moaning softly. All the time she looked straight at the camera.

'Come fuck me!' She said in fluent English with only a hint of Japanese origin in it. 'Please, come fuck me in my ass.' Her beautiful full lips pouted seductively as she fingered her pussy with her right hand and slowly pushed the index finger of her left hand into her ass hole. Suddenly the picture went and the screen was once again full with static; Richard found that he could once again move and immediately ejected the tape from the player. Looking around him frantically he spotted his discarded mobile phone on the floor where he must have put it earlier. A feeling of great danger and dread washed over him as he saw the light go on the display screen and his mobile began to ring. He knew he shouldn't answer it and he tried to stop himself, but found he was unable to as he reached over and picked up the phone and pressed answer; lifting the receiver to his ears with a trembling hand, he heard the same voice he had just heard on the tape. 'In seven days, you will lose your sex organ'. Richard dropped the phone in horror.

5

He knew he must do something to try and lift the curse. But what could he possibly do? Where would he begin? The only possible thing he could think to do was to return home and to visit the public library and do an archive search of the newspapers to try and find people with similar conditions. He left the beach-house promising the three young women that he would return whenever they wished him to. They were all fairly busy with one another anyway, so Richard doubted he'd be missed much. He arrived home far too late for the library to be open, so he showered and got in bed; sleeping only for a few short hours as his dreams were haunted by the beautiful Japanese girl who had cursed him.

He got permission to use the newspaper archives in the library the next morning, and spent three hours searching in vain for other reported cases of missing sex organs. He found only one reported result, and that was the one of his friend Brad's. Feeling desperate he was just about to give up and go home, when the door to the archives room opened; it was the library assistant who had granted him access to the room earlier. He had told her that he wanted to look up cases of disappearing sex organs; she had looked baffled, but had granted him access anyway. She looked very sexy as she entered the room, very professional too. She had shoulder length, wavy hair, glasses on her face and deep red lipstick; her crisp, white shirt was all buttoned save for the top, yet her ample bust showed perfectly. She wore a thigh length black skirt with sheer black stockings and black high heels. She smiled in greeting.

'Your research topic baffled me,' she said, 'so I decided to look into it myself.' She paused and looked at him in a conspirational way and said quieter; 'there was nothing in the newspaper archives, but we have a stack of medical reports that are strictly off limits to the public. Here's one case that may interest you.' She said as she sat down opposite. She handed him a file. As Richard began to read the file that was on a Mr Kenneth Dolly, he caught a glimpse of the assistant removing her heels and massaging her pretty stockinged little feet. Despite his predicament he felt himself getting hard as he watched her rub her little toes and then flex them, wiggling them about a bit.

He realised he'd actually put the file down and was watching her feet intently, so flushed slightly when he lifted his head and saw that she was watching him with a little smile on her lips. She silently moved her right foot forward and began to stroke the inside of Richard's leg, parting her legs slightly, showing her stocking tops and bare thighs above, Richard could also see her black panties. She wasted no time in moving her stockinged feet up to his now fully erect cock; pausing only to allow him to release it from it's constraints. She immediately wrapped both of her smooth, sexy feet around his member, the feeling of her stockings on his dick was so nice. She looked him directly in the eyes as she began to work her feet up and down his shaft; her legs had parted and she was now busily working at her pussy with her fingers, Richard could only see the outline of her fingers though as her panties were still in the way.

Silently she got up from the seat and cleared all the junk and paper away from the table Richard had been working at with one fell swoop. She clambered quickly on top of it and got herself into a modified doggy position where her feet dangled over the edge at about Richard's cock height, and her ass pointed up in the air. Richard took the hint and stood behind her, allowing her to once again grip his cock with her feet. This time she began to slowly run the soles of her feet up and down his member, sending jolts of pleasure through his body every time she brushed the head of his cock. She also pulled up her skirt so that her ass was on display; Richard leaned forwards and teased her undies down with his hand, getting a perfect view of her puckered little ass hole and her pussy from behind.

As she massaged his cock with her feet she moved her hands so that one was under her body working on her clitoris; her other hand came on top where she began to tease her ass hole with her index finger. Finally she stuck her index finger inside her tight wet snatch, when it came back out it was coated with her juices. She used this to lubricate the entrance to her back passage before slowly pushing the entire length of her finger deep into her ass. She let out a soft moan as she felt herself penetrating her ring. Richard watched the display, mesmerised by the sight of this gorgeous, busty library assistant fingering both her pussy and ass, while giving him a footjob at the same time. All thoughts of the Asian woman had been pushed aside for the time being. As her speed increased on his cock, she managed to fit another finger into her ass and she began to masturbate in earnest; fitting three fingers in her pussy and working her clit with her thumb. Her soft moans quickly became louder and faster. Her feet worked more jerkily on his cock, which only managed to speed up Richard's own orgasm.

When they came, it was literally together; as the first wave of Richard's seed splashed out onto the sexy stockinged feet of his un-named assistant; she let out a deep wail of pleasure as a powerful orgasm overcame her; she shuddered and groaned through her orgasm, continually finger fucking her ass as she did. Finally they finished coming, and Richard almost instantly remembered his situation; he quickly picked up all of the information that he had gathered, not forgetting about the medical file on Kenneth Dolly, that one seemed to be quite a good lead. He thanked the assistant for all of her help; she had removed her ruined stockings and Richard realised that her bare feet were just as gorgeous as they were when in stockings. He felt his dick twitching with appreciation and had to physically force himself to decline her offer of another round. She looked disappointed, but then shrugged and waved goodbye to him. He knew where she was at least if he was to break the curse and keep his genitalia.

When he arrived home, it was late afternoon and he was incredibly worn out from all the worrying and sex; he sat down in a chair in his front room and studied the medical report on Kenneth Dolly in greater detail than he had done before. It turned out that Ken lived in the same City as Richard, which surprised him no end. He planned to get up the next morning and pay him a visit.

6

Richard's first impressions of Kenneth Dolly were that he was a quite scruffy, unkempt man, with straggly, greasy looking black hair, unshaven and his clothes were all crumpled and creased on his wiry looking frame. He greeted Richard with a non-committal, expressionless 'hello.'

'Hi, are you a Mr. Kenneth Dolly?' Richard asked, trying to hide his immediate repulsion for the man before him.

'Yeah, why?' He asked, a defensive tone in his voice.

Richard had thought up a lie to use the night before and so answered him confidently; 'I'm a reporter, we've recently done a story on a man who was reported to have lost his sexual organs, a Mr. Bradley Chegwin; we were wondering, seen as though it has been reported that you suffer the same condition; if we could have a few words with you.' Richard flashed him what he believed to be a friendly, paparazzi style smile, hoping to win him over.

'Sorry, I have no comment, all I will say is that it's a baffling condition and doctors are unable to figure out what to do about it. Now if that's all I would like you to leave.'

He was in the process of shutting the door on Richard when Richard spoke out again, causing him to pause. 'What about rumours that a mysterious tape is connected with the condition?'

'Who said that?' Ken asked.

'Sources,' Richard replied. Ken hastily invited Richard into the house and then shut the door behind them. Ken's appearance was a reflection of his house, which had litter and assorted junk scattered everywhere, there was a damp, musky smell to the place too. Richard cleared a pile of old newspapers off of a seat and sat down on it.

'You're not a reporter are you?' Ken asked when they were both seated, 'you look fuck all like a reporter. You know about the tape, and I assume you've seen it, and now you want to know what you can do about it. Am I right?'

Richard tried to keep a poker face and not show his utter astonishment at how much Ken knew, but was unable to hide it. 'How the fuck do you know all that?'

'I can see it in you; the panic and desperation in your eyes. I have to say I can't pity you in the slightest.' Richard could hold it in no longer; the smug bastard had wound him up too much. He leaped from his seat and lunged at Ken, gripping him by the throat and spitting his words at him with venom.

'Where the fuck is she you smug motherfucker?! How do I break this curse? Tell me or I'll break your fucking neck you piece of shit.' Richard let go of his throat, feeling satisfaction as he saw the already red marks where his hands had gripped so tightly. Ken, being a cowardly character had tears of humiliation welling up in his eyes, he had to choke back a sob before he spoke.

'I killed her! That's why she curses us all.' He wailed, looking at Richard desperately; 'I fucking killed her man! Why the fuck you think I'm cursed?'

Richard, surprised himself by not actually lunging across and killing this pathetic excuse for a man. He managed to keep a level voice as he spoke. 'Tell me everything, and tell me quickly. I don't have much fucking time.' Ken nodded and motioned for Richard to once again take a seat, he did.

'Her name is Assami;' he managed when the atmosphere had settled slightly, 'she's my ex-girlfriend.' He paused, not exactly sure how to continue; 'she dabbled in witchcraft and stuff like that; she was pretty fucked up. And she had the biggest sexual appetite ever, all she ever did was want to fuck. And if it wasn't me she was fucking, then she'd find someone else. When I told her I was leaving her, she went fucking psycho man. She cursed me, took away my sexual organs.' He dropped his trousers as proof. It was exactly as had been described to him. He had the anatomy of a Ken Doll. 'When she did that, I lost it.' He continued, 'I hit her with the nearest thing, which was a frying pan; knocked her flat out cold. Then I drove her deep into the country and dropped her in a well.' He was silent for a minute, 'I thought she was dead...' He trailed off. 'She had no family over here, anyone of her friends who ask me where she is; I just tell them she went home to Japan; I thought it was over; until I read in the paper about that Brad guy. Now you're here.. I guess she's not dead after all.'